Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance (5547 Views)

My Husband Set Me Up ! / My Husband Set Me Up And I Fall In / My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

I never said you applauded her? I said do you expect me to applaud her? I was actually referring to myself.

Angry at you over what? I'm not angry at you I'm just pissed off with the aggressive way you tend to attack males and defend females not minding if they're right or wrong.

What makes us morally sane is our ability to condemn wrong things and applaud the right ones. When you take side you become biased in your judgement.

Even if such woman meets you physically, you must look her straight in the eye and condemn her actions, don't try to justify what she did with the regular notion of men are also cheats, and if he was the one who did it won't she forgive him?

What is wrong is wrong and can never be right no matter how hard you try to justify it.

Oya, go and crucify her yourself if you're that pissed at her actions. Like I said, I'm not here to do it.

I'm not justifying her actions neither am I condeming it. I'm neutral.

Someone who already knows she did wrong does not need me telling her so. The rest of you would do a good job at that. She needed an advice which I gave her. The man obviously wouldn't take her back on normal grounds so I told her to beg and see if she can allowed back to be with her kids. This issue is why I told her that if kids weren't involved, I wouldn't even advise her to go back which is true. He doesn't trust her and marriages dwindle when trust is broken.

What else did I say that caused you to go off lid that first time?
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Daewhome(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
Quality20:
Thee man shd forgive n overlook. It seems d wife was just overtaken by situations and vibes beyond her control. U can't expose a weakling to such a strong n continued temptation and not expect her to shake. He shd examine himself very well,is he doing all he is suppose to do for her? And besides, how certain is he that she was gonna b shagged? Did he find a dick inserted in her or what? As far as I'm concerned d lady is not guilty of adultery period!
You are sick
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok. I'll make it easy for you. What was the point of saying he has trust issues if not to apportion part of the blame to him? How else was it relevant here?

@the bolded. That is the point exactly. To your way of thinking, she's a woman so she has a right to cheat. It's not condemnable when women cheat, only when men with 'trust issues' suspect them of cheating.

Did my first comment say he has trust issues? Yes or No?

She doesn't have the right to cheat. Never implied it. She did wrong and she knows it. I don't need to throw stones at her anymore.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nazgul: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oya, go and crucify her yourself if you're that pissed at her actions. Like I said, I'm not here to do it.

I'm not justifying her actions neither am I condeming it. I'm neutral.

Someone who already knows she did wrong does not need me telling her so. The rest of you would do a good job at that. She needed an advice which I gave her. The man obviously wouldn't take her back on normal grounds so I told her to beg and see if she can allowed back to be with her kids. This issue is why I told her that if kids weren't involved, I wouldn't even advise her to go back which is true. He doesn't trust her and marriages dwindle when trust is broken.

What else did I say that caused you to go off lid that first time?
It's well...
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Regex: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Aunty, this is hardly the place for you to get the advice you need as more people would be far interested in throwing stones than in rendering help.

My advice: go back and beg him. You have to for the sake of your kids. Since you didn't do it, perhaps you can convince him of your loyalty. You might need your parent's intervention so you have to talk to your mother to help you. The sooner, the better is probably best. And once you come to beg, try to keep to your word. Second chances are relatively hard to come by.

However, a different side of me wishes you were more independent and that kids weren't involved so I can advise you to leave the marriage for your own mental well-being. Marriages are hardly the same when trust is broken. And your husband didn't have much of it for you even before this incident. That he planned something like this for you shows he never trusted you and someone like that will never trust you even if God himself came down to swear for you.

Wow. And somehow, the man is blamed for all this. Just wow!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Regex: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did my first comment say he has trust issues? Yes or No?

She doesn't have the right to cheat. Never implied it. She did wrong and she knows it. I don't need to throw stones at her anymore.

I quoted you. And bolded that part. Check it.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
See problem. grin

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by phemy36(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Regex:

I quoted you. And bolded that part. Check it.

Why are you wasting your time quoting her. Bible say from abundant of heart speaketh mouth. She's has exact character with the interest of the person she's protecting. So no need arguing with her. That's who she is.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Regex: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
phemy36:

Why are you wasting your time quoting her. Bible say from abundant of heart speaketh mouth. She's has exact character with the interest of the person she's protecting. So no need arguing with her. That's who she is.

Thank you for pointing it out.
Re: My Husband Set Me Up Please I Need Your Assistance by Sixfeetbelle: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Regex:

Wow. And somehow, the man is blamed for all this. Just wow!

He doesn't have trust for her means she probably gave him reason nah. Would a married man set this kind of trap for his wife out of the blues? No be wife wey don cast dem dey set trap for?

Read to understand, please. No need for emotional people jumping on my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop / I Finally Sucked Her(pics) / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.