Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop (5512 Views)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by CrisNews: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Hezzyluv: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2022
God blessed some people with business brain sha. But, this one looks so stressful to do.

9 Likes

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by mirrormane: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2022
And some people will say Nigeria is hard. God bless this man.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Slawomirr: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Master the huzzle and you will conquer the struggle

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by verybadmouth(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Lazy Nigerian youths will not like this.

Online beggars, learn from the hustlers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by marlow1962(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
God bless em hustle. as long as em dy hustle, em go definitely chop.
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by aigohior(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Did you just drop operamini News on nairaland?
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by jesmond3945: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
CrisNews:
"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop

https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1669541034quotNaFullSuperMarketquotNigerianManConvertsWheelbarrowIntoBigShopCrisben.html
if you check well this guy is a graduate. This is what APC and PDP have reduced him to

1 Like

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by iHateFraudsters: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
jesmond3945:
if you check well this guy is a graduate. This is what APC and PDP have reduced him to

Wetin concern graduate for this matter?

Na una dey overhype graduates.

All destinies are not the same, if you like be a professor or an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by jesmond3945: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

Wetin concern graduate for this matter?

Na una dey overhype graduates.

All destinies are not the same, if you like be a professor or an illiterate.
you dont understand, he is a young vibrant guy who need support to create a future and at the same time adds value to society. Clearly, he is not doing that and not adding value by engaging in petty trading at this time and age when his peers globally are moving forward to AI age. If the politicians like apc and pdp created a level playing field this guy would not be doing this, you can ask him. Recently, in uk a disabled guy was supported all the way by the governement to be an astronaut, thats what creating value means.

9 Likes

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by iHateFraudsters: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
jesmond3945:
you dont understand, he is a young vibrant guy who need support to create a future and at the same time adds value to society. Clearly, he is not doing that and not adding value by engaging in petty trading at this time and age when his peers globally are moving forward to AI age. If the politicians like apc and pdp created a level playing field this guy would not be doing this, you can ask him. Recently, in uk a disabled guy was supported all the way by the governement to be an astronaut, thats what creating value means.

You're an intelligent debater.

Nice points.

1 Like

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by dominique(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
At least he's better than those useless nuisances creating multiple accounts to beg.

jesmond3945:

Everybody cannot go into tech, the world cannot go fully digital not even in a century to come. We still need these petty traders and retailers for our everyday needs. This man is adding a lot of value to society. I know the kind waka I waka in my area to buy ordinary broom yesterday, APC people have carried almost all the brooms in Lagos to do campaign. I started wishing to see one of those broom hawkers to pass my side but for where? As long as you're not stealing, lying or cheating others, any type of hustle you engage adds value to the society no matter how little.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Brownshoe: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Omo! na night this guy go collect! More TM to ur body o, the hustle is real real
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Cgy1: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nigerians are resilient
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by GlobTrotter: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
mirrormane:
Nigerians are not supposed to be struggling like this if not for the failure of the system.

This same guy that could think of this unique way to market, could have used this same brain energy to develop big time problem solving solutions.

God bless your work bro.

1 Like

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

For the good, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians out there.
God bless our hustle.
God no go shame una Laila.

hakym619:

You're so matured and patrotic Sir.
I see no reason why some nairalanders opposes you vehemently.
First and foremost,
We are not 'Sir',,
We are simply WE.
Thate being said......

As you rightly said, 'some Nairalanders'.
And those are the fraudsters we have here, because we always burst their bubbles.
They only hide behind politics to type rubbish

airsaylongcome:

Despite all the antagonism you sometimes face here, I want to believe that in the depth of your heart you are a good person. Might not necessarily see eye-to-eye with you on several of your opinions (the political ones) but when it comes to issues of empathy and humanity I'm often amazed at how I align with your views and positions. Continue being you irrespective of whether I (or the several other haters here) like you or not
You know, not everyone likes the truth but we will always say it.
Truth is not bitter, People are just bitter to the truth

Btw,
We are not a person,
But persons.
Do take note.

And Thanks for the kind words.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by NuruDiddy: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
God bless your hustle bro
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by floss(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ok
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by OllyArt(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
God bless our hustle
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Foodqueen(f): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
What's he selling exactly

Every where just jam together tongue
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by simplepee(f): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Brownshoe:
Omo! na night this guy go collect! More TM to ur body o, the hustle is real real

He no go “collect” anything in Jesus name. I’m sure he has a well planned night safety for his business.
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by Brownshoe: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
simplepee:

He no go “collect” anything in Jesus name. I’m sure he has a well planned night safety for his business.
i like ur boobs
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by sacajawea: 1:05am On Nov 28, 2022
mirrormane:
And some people will say Nigeria is hard.
Haaaaaa!
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by DesChyko: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Run am!

Consistency is key cool
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by ajekpaks(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2022
mirrormane:

Is this your definition of soft?
Re: "Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop by jesmond3945: 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
dominique:
At least he's better than those useless nuisances creating multiple accounts to beg.

Everybody cannot go into tech, the world cannot go fully digital not even in a century to come. We still need these petty traders and retailers for our everyday needs. This man is adding a lot of value to society. I know the kind waka I waka in my area to buy ordinary broom yesterday, APC people have carried almost all the brooms in Lagos to do campaign. I started wishing to see one of those broom hawkers to pass my side but for where? As long as you're not stealing, lying or cheating others, any type of hustle you engage adds value to the society no matter how little.
no you dont understand. In a fair, equitable society petty trading should be solely done based on interest and passion. He is clearly not paying tax, he is just trying to survive. If you have done petty trading before and you see your pears driving good cars, you would slip into depression. Most importantly he is very young and agile. He needs to be engaged, he needs to be productive. It might not be tech. Something like making shoes, baskets, household items, waste management, fire fighting, installation Something that involve mental and physical strength. Selling broom to you is not creating value for the society but if i support you to create a cleaning solution for obalende market thats value. This is because, if you clean the market, the traders would be healthy enough to sell their wares and they can pay tax as well.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / Beyonce's If I Was A Boy Does It Say What Women Really Are? Or What Men Are ? / "To Keep A Man, Treat Him Like A Dog''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.