Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? (8999 Views)

Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags. / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by MeekySmudger(m): 9:09am On Dec 25, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Well said bro or sis cool
..Sis ke....ah be bro ooo
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Oesophagus99(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Where are the VJ washes promised by APC

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by femi4: 9:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves at every opportunity they get.

Continue everyone now knows this is how black men behave all around the world. They thrive on insulting their women.
Maybe online, offline most of them are woman wrappers
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Crunchyg2: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2020
oginga:
The thing is a big problem amongst Nigerian girls, the last one I carried smellled so bad like spoilt raw meat down below.

I stopped picking her calls.
That's smell mostly come out when a lady has sweated and didn't have the chance to have a bath before sex. So the solution is let the lady have her bath first before sex, you won't notice the smell

3 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by greatness77: 10:52am On Dec 25, 2020
NewDelhi:
Just finger a 9ja girl and use style to scent your hand. 8/10 will definitely smell. Very pathetic.
op stop this insult we men also smell down there just hold your scrotal sack and rub it for like 5 mins bring it out and smell it u must notice something
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Mustiboy:

That's a lie.

My GF is chubby, and she has the neatest and most nice-smelling pussy I've ever come across. I'll never forget my exes. They made me think that odor is normal since it was the same with all of them.

Well you may be right all fat girl mustn't have it, I have encountered like 4 different chubby ladies I must attest to the fact that the last one knock me off as in I run leave room go outside grasping for breath since then my thing with chubby ladies is you knw me and I knw kinda thing make man pikin no collapse one day..
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by livingchrist: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Stop all these, offer constructive advice and solutions instead of tearing your women down.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by NihiIist(m): 11:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Chubby girls are more prone to smell. That's because little or no air gets into their vjay. The fat in their legs have already covered everywhere. Skinny girls most especially those with tigh gaps are less prone to it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Collegelove: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
What a thread! cheesy
But it's truth. Most Nigerian girls smell down there.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Collegelove: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
NihiIist:
Chubby girls are more prone to smell. That's because little or no air gets into their vjay. The fat in their legs have already covered everywhere. Skinny girls most especially those with tigh gaps are less prone to it.
No. That's not true. As a woman, you must take care of yourself. Change your undies at least twice a day and take shower at least three times daily.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mustiboy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Well you may be right all fat girl mustn't have it, I have encountered like 4 different chubby ladies I must attest to the fact that the last one knock me off as in I run leave room go outside grasping for breath since then my thing with chubby ladies is you knw me and I knw kinda thing make man pikin no collapse one day..

grin grin grin grin cheesy

You're not serious.

Not all chubby girls smell bad though, although I must admit I've met one whose smell down there was like poo. It was as if she pooed on herself. The enjoyment didn't make me stop though

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by SeunDobo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
NewDelhi:
Just finger a 9ja girl and use style to scent your hand. 8/10 will definitely smell. Very pathetic.

Not all lady , I remember my ex don't smell at all and I was so surprise about that ..it's just some ladies are so dirty to take Good care of them sef ... My ex Den only used a pant per day and she change it..

But some Nigeria girl are so lazy and can used one pants for 4 to 5 days imagine why she no go smell smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by hstar: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:
apart from that 99% of Nigerians have this offensive odour.....making you feel like you want to vomit...
When I saw fati2001 I was shocked
Only to discover it was the male version

So u are an imposter

Continue o, sho tigbo
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by fati2001(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
hstar:
When I saw fati2001 I was shocked Only to discover it was the male version
So u are an imposter
Continue o, sho tigbo
so what is your business with that..
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by hstar: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

so what is your business with that..
My business is grin

That's my business, u have problem with that?
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by hstar: 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Crunchyg2:

That's smell mostly come out when a lady has sweated and didn't have the chance to have a bath before sex. So the solution is let the lady have her bath first before sex, you won't notice the smell
Ok
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Dtsss: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Most of the girls I have met smell down there
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by rumaabk(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Very true majority of them are unhygienic. My friend decided not to get married because all the girls he dated had this vaginal odour. Well he is still searching for a hygienic girl to marry.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by LINTUNE(m): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
hollah123:
y are majority of these nairaland guys like this?now I am beginning to understand y those girls look down on them,all these aren't necessary n it doesn't even make sense.dont u have sisters or what's d meaning of this display of madness?

like seriously it's childish n I believe those who pass negative comments should b below 20,if u are above 20 n u still do this that means u are suffering from hardcore stupidity
i agree with u on this, this gender war going on here is becoming stale, and stupid...its really sad , seeing matured guys and gals, most of them in their 30s always having problem with themselves, all in the name of , feminism, sexism, and so called redpill...its so childish, sometimes i just lol out how stupid some of them sound...
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by lkillbrokehoes: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
Petyprincess own? OMG! Her own vaginal orifice smelt like Oron crayfish. I nearly ran mad. Worst is she wears one horrible pant and caps it up with a tear tear tight. The stench is horrible. Ayama!
Lolz wetin the Smallie do you? cheesy
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol the odur of the Vjay is meant to be musk
But it obvious you guys thinks it should smell like dettol soap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by nnamdi640: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Polaris1:
Slide 2 fingers just under your balls.
Wiggle it around a bit.
Now put it to your nose.

Does it smell like Coco Channel?
Honestly you nailed the matter. You have done justice to the matter. This their post will make guys like us to think otherwise.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Flows001(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Continue everyone now knows this is how black men behave all around the world. They thrive on insulting their women.

Modified;

Mustiboy
Collegelove
Flows001 and other pitifully ignorant male nairalanders

Do you guys really think it's healthy or normal for a girls vagina to smell like flowers? Please educate yourselves with Google.

For fvck's sake it's a pussy not a flower garden.

If I can take care of myself so I dont ooze any foul smell from anywhere, no lady is permitted to kill me with suck away smell please. Tell ur fellow girls to pay more attention on that place than their faces please. Besides, we only NARRATED our personal 'near death' experiences with those holes and you're ranting, when has saying the truth become illegal in Naija Wait o, e be like say u're guilty of that foul stench cheesy. No go kill somebody's only son oo because the cause of death will be hard to explain grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Collegelove: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Modified;

Mustiboy
Collegelove
Flows001 and other pitifully ignorant male nairalanders

Do you guys really think it's healthy or normal for a girls vagina to smell like flowers? Please educate yourselves with Google.

For fvck's sake it's a pussy not a flower garden.

Keep mentioning my moniker. Do you think I care? cheesy

It's better you know me as a bad guy than a good guy.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Queenslander(f): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
This forum gives me the creeps, What kinda stupid and bleeped up thread is this? Shouldn't it be taken down? This forum has turned against women.. any woman who has an opinion is bound to get attacked by men who through anonymity feel the need to threaten and assault them..
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Gimmeballs(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
like seriously, horrible smells that can kill, I broke up with one like that because of gutter smelly pussy, if you see how pretty and clean this lady was outside with heavy make up. I jump up when the odour push me like bullet
grin grin
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Nobody: 3:49am On Dec 27, 2020
I would like to ask these guys how you all got the 99% statics that Nigerian girls smell ? Have you slept with 99 % of Nigerian girls? Why this stupid and senseless generalization? You all go around sleeping with road-side girls, commercialized sex workers and anything on skirt and you run to social media to discredit your mothers and your entire female siblings?

If you keep having girls who Smell down there, check yourself, You are simply what you attract.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mrscarter(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Let me give you my honest advice:

This applies to both genders.

I’ll start with the men bashing all the girls. Their is something called armpit odour. Some men have never put blade under their armpit and now the hairs under there have brownish/greyish colouration; this is due to accumulation of sweat/salts over time.
At least 85% of naija boys have this armpit odour but they don’t know just because their olfactory sense is used to the smell. Go to a football viewing center when Barca and Realmadrid is playing, you’ll puke no cap! Mouth odour nko? Let no body with mouth odour ask me the scores during such matches.

Now to the girls:
An average girl feels exposed without that piece of clothing called tight. A naija girl is already lost in some big granny cotton a$s panty but that tight still gives her that feeling of security. Some of them are even less aggressive with this, they only do this when they wear skimpy skirts or gowns. But you see those ones with coconut heads, their granny panties is already heavy material, they grace that with tights and then wear skin tight pencil jeans....
They visit you and the next thing is your room smells of fish for 3 days

Lol men aren't supposed to shave under their arms. It's a female thing unless they play alot of sports some do but other than that it's be weird being with a man who shaves under his arms.
As for women it's easy to keep clean den there even in the hot weather. Some ppl can be lazy tho male or female undecided
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by TaminaliaCatapa: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol men aren't supposed to shave under their arms. It's a female thing unless they play alot of sports some do but other than that it's be weird being with a man who shaves under his arms.
As for women it's easy to keep clean den there even in the hot weather. Some ppl can be lazy tho male or female undecided

It’s ok if your boyfriend doesn’t shave his armpit, we do shave ours grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by mattmogan88: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2020
So my friend is not alone,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Real Niggars Masturbaté With. (pictures) / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.