Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,708 members, 7,851,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? (9009 Views)

Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags. / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by mattmogan88: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Classyuniquebae:
I would like to ask these guys how you all got the 99% statics that Nigerian girls smell ? Have you slept with 99 % of Nigerian girls? Why this stupid and senseless generalization? You all go around sleeping with road-side girls, commercialized sex workers and anything on skirt and you run to social media to discredit your mothers and your entire female siblings?

If you keep having girls who Smell down there, check yourself, You are simply what you attract.
I get your point, I haven't met any girl dat smells down there cos I don't chase anybody I see. But recently my G fUccked this lady, those one we refer as BIG GIRLS but he was disappointed. The kpekus dy smell like rotten egg. I don't blame those that is saying 99% cos e dy possible. Majority of my guys have complained about smelly pussy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2020
If the smell disturbs you then you must be a mad person a psychopath or perhaps a more dirtier person to still go ahead and have sex
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mrscarter(f): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:

It’s ok if your boyfriend doesn’t shave his armpit, we do shave ours grin

Lol it's girly
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol it's girly

There is nothing girly about it ma’am...bushy armpit is dirty and enhances strong body odour
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by 2buffagain(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Polaris1:
Slide 2 fingers just under your balls.
Wiggle it around a bit.
Now put it to your nose.

Does it smell like Coco Channel?

Mine does.
Its called NOT being a disgusting pig.

There is no excuse for anyone to still be stinking like a latrine in this day and age.

I posted a thread here about this done years back.

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by 2buffagain(m): 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
There was this fine igbo girl recently I was runsing. I had to abort after we went out and she sat down in front of me and her pussy waft of air hit my face.

I suddenly developed an intense need to be somewhere else. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by 2buffagain(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
When I see a girl always wearing tights underneath her clothes, I know that thing smells.

You have to give it room to breathe and also wear cotton or breathable materials.

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mrscarter(f): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:

There is nothing girly about it ma’am...bushy armpit is dirty and enhances strong body odour

Well I've lived in places all over the world n never seen a guy who shaves under there except maybe for sports.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by TaminaliaCatapa: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
Mrscarter:

Well I've lived in places all over the world n never seen a guy who shaves under there except maybe for sports.

Ok let me tell you why not to compare Nigeria with “other parts of the world”

Nigeria runs a tropical climate; hence it’s hot 80% all year round. This hot atmosphere encourages men to sweat a lot (men have higher metabolism especially the ones involved in high energy-tasking jobs).

When you sweat, it dries off your body. It could dry off on your skin, and if under your armpit, your bushy armpit hair. When you bathe, the sweat on the skin on other parts of the body (e.g. ur face or arm) washes off quite easily but the sweat trapped in your bushy armpit hair is quite hard to wash off. The sweat residue (now salt crystals) is a nice substrate for Halophiles(salt loving bacteria) to feed on. A boom in the numbers of these halophiles is the reason for MOST body odours in men
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mrscarter(f): 4:14am On Jan 03, 2021
TaminaliaCatapa:

Ok let me tell you why not to compare Nigeria with “other parts of the world”

Nigeria runs a tropical climate; hence it’s hot 80% all year round. This hot atmosphere encourages men to sweat a lot (men have higher metabolism especially the ones involved in high energy-tasking jobs).

When you sweat, it dries off your body. It could dry off on your skin, and if under your armpit, your bushy armpit hair. When you bathe, the sweat on the skin on other parts of the body (e.g. ur face or arm) washes off quite easily but the sweat trapped in your bushy armpit hair is quite hard to wash off. The sweat residue (now salt crystals) is a nice substrate for Halophiles(salt loving bacteria) to feed on. A boom in the numbers of these halophiles is the reason for MOST body odours in men

I get what Ur saying but you shouldn't get that if U bathe often or wash under your arms regular during the day. USA has hot climate, Australia has tropical climate in some parts plus can be very hot in other areas n I've not known one guy to shave under their arms n they're clean n don't stink. Also on top of cleaning yourself regular the use of anti persperant
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by KingWesley: 7:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves at every opportunity they get.

Continue everyone now knows this is how black men behave all around the world. They thrive on insulting their women.

Modified;

Mustiboy
Collegelove
Flows001 and other pitifully ignorant male nairalanders

Do you guys really think it's healthy or normal for a girls vagina to smell like flowers? Please educate yourselves with Google.

For fvck's sake it's a pussy not a flower garden.

It is a pussy not a damn fish market...
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Collegelove: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves at every opportunity they get.

Continue everyone now knows this is how black men behave all around the world. They thrive on insulting their women.

Modified;

Mustiboy
Collegelove
Flows001 and other pitifully ignorant male nairalanders

Do you guys really think it's healthy or normal for a girls vagina to smell like flowers? Please educate yourselves with Google.

For fvck's sake it's a pussy not a flower garden.

Stop making flimsy excuses. Pussy should smell good, not other way round. Most of you have STDs.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by TaminaliaCatapa: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2021
Mrscarter:

I get what Ur saying but you shouldn't get that if U bathe often or wash under your arms regular during the day. USA has hot climate, Australia has tropical climate in some parts plus can be very hot in other areas n I've not known one guy to shave under their arms n they're clean n don't stink. Also on top of cleaning yourself regular the use of anti persperant

YOURE VERY RIGHT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / 10 Types Of Annoying Behaviours of Guys That Come Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.