Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,574 members, 7,850,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? (9002 Views)

Why Do 9ja Girls Always Carry Tissue Paper In Their Bags. / My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by WoeBetide666: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by fijinjesu92792: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Diet, hygiene, and health.
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by hollah123: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2020
y are majority of these nairaland guys like this?now I am beginning to understand y those girls look down on them,all these aren't necessary n it doesn't even make sense.dont u have sisters or what's d meaning of this display of madness?

like seriously it's childish n I believe those who pass negative comments should b below 20,if u are above 20 n u still do this that means u are suffering from hardcore stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by fati2001(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Including you,bitchhh!!
Your hatred for Nigerians would ruin you.

And to the op asking moronic questions,it easy,our climate is not helping matters,coupled wow the stress you go through on a daily basis.

Rather than opening foolish thread like this,why don't you create thread on how people can solve this problem.

Whether to advice people to wear lighter clothing.
Stop bleaching.
Gals should wear a special type of undies,I don't know the name ,but it looks like a net or something.

Gals In Nigeria wear panties,then tights on top again.room for bacteria to grow
This are threads we should be seeing op.
Let us grow in our thinking for Christ sake,pls don't take this into the new year

I can see you are among dem with the way you wrote this ur long novel... .

still remain the fact =some Nigerians smells allot...feels like vomiting. bleaching or no bleaching..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:30am On Dec 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
like seriously, horrible smells that can kill, I broke up with one like that because of gutter smelly pussy, if you see how pretty and clean this lady was outside with heavy make up. I jump up when the odour push me like bullet
This is serious o. I have not done anything with girls but, I've read from the expression of users. I don't smell anything funny when I seat next to a girl even if she's wearing less clothing.
oginga:
The thing is a big problem amongst Nigerian girls, the last one I carried smellled so bad like spoilt raw meat down below.

I stopped picking her calls.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by 2cribz: 1:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Cos they use medicated soap 2wash dia toto like dettol, some wear tight for 3 days black,some just have infection.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by DMerciful(m): 1:37am On Dec 25, 2020
Where is funmisticqueen?
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by ednut1(m): 2:04am On Dec 25, 2020
How many girls have you been with

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Sniper4real(m): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2020
My phalus dey shrink most times I perceive the smell. Like wtf
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by TaminaliaCatapa: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Let me give you my honest advice:

This applies to both genders.

I’ll start with the men bashing all the girls. Their is something called armpit odour. Some men have never put blade under their armpit and now the hairs under there have brownish/greyish colouration; this is due to accumulation of sweat/salts over time.
At least 85% of naija boys have this armpit odour but they don’t know just because their olfactory sense is used to the smell. Go to a football viewing center when Barca and Realmadrid is playing, you’ll puke no cap! Mouth odour nko? Let no body with mouth odour ask me the scores during such matches.

Now to the girls:
An average girl feels exposed without that piece of clothing called tight. A naija girl is already lost in some big granny cotton a$s panty but that tight still gives her that feeling of security. Some of them are even less aggressive with this, they only do this when they wear skimpy skirts or gowns. But you see those ones with coconut heads, their granny panties is already heavy material, they grace that with tights and then wear skin tight pencil jeans....
They visit you and the next thing is your room smells of fish for 3 days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2020
Naija girls are in big trouble, lot of naija guys are dirty too na
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by cooooooks(m): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Showers, regular cleaning & aeration removes like 90% of any smells.

Vagisil removes like 99% of all smells, literally no smell (a lil weird at first).
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:01am On Dec 25, 2020
Hintona:
Goodness!!!

Nigerian men keep disgracing themselves at every opportunity they get.

Continue everyone now knows this is how black men behave all around the world. They thrive on insulting their women.

Lol
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:17am On Dec 25, 2020
TaminaliaCatapa:
Let me give you my honest advice:

This applies to both genders.

I’ll start with the men bashing all the girls. Their is something called armpit odour. Some men have never put blade under their armpit and now the hairs under there have brownish/greyish colouration; this is due to accumulation of sweat/salts over time.
At least 85% of naija boys have this armpit odour but they don’t know just because their olfactory sense is used to the smell. Go to a football viewing center when Barca and Realmadrid is playing, you’ll puke no cap! Mouth odour nko? Let no body with mouth odour ask me the scores during such matches.

Now to the girls:
An average girl feels exposed without that piece of clothing called tight. A naija girl is already lost in some big granny cotton a$s panty but that tight still gives her that feeling of security. Some of them are even less aggressive with this, they only do this when they wear skimpy skirts or gowns. But you see those ones with coconut heads, their granny panties is already heavy material, they grace that with tights and then wear skin tight pencil jeans....
They visit you and the next thing is your room smells of fish for 3 days

$1m fall on you, go to male hostels in Nigerian Universities you will see meme, I attended Futa oh boy, Akindeko Male Hostel was like pit, because I usually went there to charge my laptop, you would think it's pigs that live in there, these are the same guys on Nairaland bashing women, there are some toilets in Akindeko Hostel that are full of human feaces, most of them don't flush, when we were about to start lecture in100L I was sad my name didn't come out for the campus hostel because I applied for it before I resumed, I didn't know what God was doing for me, I can't imagine to live in that hostel

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Including you,bitchhh!!
Your hatred for Nigerians would ruin you.

And to the op asking moronic questions,it easy,our climate is not helping matters,coupled wow the stress you go through on a daily basis.

Rather than opening foolish thread like this,why don't you create thread on how people can solve this problem.

Whether to advice people to wear lighter clothing.
Stop bleaching.
Gals should wear a special type of undies,I don't know the name ,but it looks like a net or something.

Gals In Nigeria wear panties,then tights on top again.room for bacteria to grow
This are threads we should be seeing op.
Let us grow in our thinking for Christ sake,pls don't take this into the new year

OP isn't into what is going to let the smell go away, he's trying to catch cruise using anti female thread, he knows he's going to get a lot of approval from his likes

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2020
NewDelhi:
Just finger a 9ja girl and use style to scent your hand. 8/10 will definitely smell. Very pathetic.
Just make sure u have your N95 and, hand sanitizer.
U may catch COVID 20 down there.
Most of them are very DIRTY, although the scorching weather can also account for a minority.
That ODOUR can resuscitate a DEAD MAN especially when the mad man encounters a terrible one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by ademasta(m): 6:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Polaris1:
Slide 2 fingers just under your balls.
Wiggle it around a bit.
Now put it to your nose.

Does it smell like Coco Channel?
it wont have any offensive odour except if the guy is dirty or does not bath well

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by PapaNwaeje: 6:17am On Dec 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
like seriously, horrible smells that can kill, I broke up with one like that because of gutter smelly pussy, if you see how pretty and clean this lady was outside with heavy make up. I jump up when the odour push me like bullet

grin grin grin grin cheesy odour push you? grin

They think the Smell is normal self,
Put it on their nose. They worn react angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Babara1994(m): 6:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Shortyy:
Stupidîty is creating threads day by day just to bash women.

I wonder why y'all still follow these women, lie and spend your last cards, just for "the tip".

I pity Nigerian women seriously. If only the women in your lives will come here and see how y'all humiliate them on a daily, they'll up their games and leave your asses.
Short women have smelly pussies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Burgerlomo: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2020
MeekySmudger:
..many girls worry more of their face and skin than their private parts,.some don't even care at all,..while some are just ignorant...why some don't even have an idea about care for the private part...even guys...sef.....I do see a lot of people with black and irritating armpit especially when they are sweating..

Well said bro or sis cool

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Flows001(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
grin. I can relate. After several attempts of scope upon scope, I finally succeeded in convincing one extremely beautiful lady, that girl na the finest black beauty I have ever set my eyes on. After a while of intense rocking, I decided to check the road to determine how safe by sliding my two fingers in, Omoh as I pulled my fingers out, I didn't know what made me to draw the fingers near my nose, the smell na something I can't describe I swear, I never jam that kind smell anywhere for my life. I instantly lost interest, use speed go my house go wash myself up, funny enough that smell continue dey follow my hand for days despite thorough washing. Women!!!! cry

12 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess own? OMG! Her own vaginal orifice smelt like Oron crayfish. I nearly ran mad. Worst is she wears one horrible pant and caps it up with a tear tear tight. The stench is horrible. Ayama!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2020
lefulefu:
it wont have any offensive odour except if the guy is dirty or does not bath well
Even if he's dirty or does not bathe well, balls don't smell. Maybe a guy has stayed like a week in cell without bathing only then can his anus smell small... But not to be compared to fishy smell.

1 Like

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Fmghewzy(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2020
fati2001:

I fact =some Nigerians smells allot...feels like vomiting. bleaching or no bleaching..

Well I don't need to tell you ,no am neat and shit,well am a guy and hell yeah,I know I gat the swags and am very neat.

What I don't understand is why you hate Nigerians so much, despite the fact that you are Nigerian.
If you don't attack Nigerians it would be Nigerian men.

I think you need to see the doctor.
Get you mental state checked, you are not alright at all
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Gustavofringe: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2020
OMG grin grin grin can't stop laughing.
I experience it tho, girl smelling nice and stuff, buh when she was unclothed the stench oozing from there resert my brain to default setting.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Ahumanbeing: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2020
My girlfriend has the best scent.
Also, I nearly puked on my birthday when having another girl. Yuck
Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by fati2001(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Well I don't need to tell you ,no am neat and shit,well am a guy and hell yeah,I know I gat the swags and am very neat.

What I don't understand is why you hate Nigerians so much, despite the fact that you are Nigerian.
If you don't attack Nigerians it would be Nigerian men.

I think you need to see the doctor.
Get you mental state checked, you are not alright at all

still remain the fact =some Nigerians smells awful..

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Re: Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? by Mustiboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 25, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Fat girl are more prone to that offensive smell

That's a lie.

My GF is chubby, and she has the neatest and most nice-smelling pussy I've ever come across. I'll never forget my exes. They made me think that odor is normal since it was the same with all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! / 'Girls Leave Me Alone'-- Nigerian Lady Exposes Chat From A Lesbian Online. PICS / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.