Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Best Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Condom (3797 Views)

Best Condom For Maximum Pleasure / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Condom by adesanyadotun: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2020
I'm just returning to using condoms for wife's health conditions, please recommend a good soft brand for me. The last one I used was like tire rubber tube and couldn't feel anything.
Kindly recommend any good one.
Re: Best Condom by Quality20(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2020
All CDs r d same just use withdrawal method

1 Like

Re: Best Condom by Skyfornia(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
adesanyadotun:
I'm just returning to using condoms for wife's health conditions, please recommend a good soft brand for me. The last one I used was like tire rubber tube and couldn't feel anything.

I for dash you one pack that contain 10pcs if to say you dey near me. It is a special condom..
Re: Best Condom by Ovo04(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Quality20:
All CDs r d same just use withdrawal method

Go sleep
Re: Best Condom by MeekySmudger(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
adesanyadotun:
...Buy Durex,..e get different types or buy from amazon...make them ship am for you,but if you no geh money,find Agege bread nylon,soak in groundnut oil for 5 hours and wear it on your penis,cut the excess part,and only use it once....Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Best Condom by adesanyadotun: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...Buy Durex,..e get different types or buy from amazon...make them ship am for you,but if you no geh money,find Agege bread nylon,soak in groundnut oil for 5 hours and wear it on your penis,cut the excess part,and
only use it once....Merry Christmas

Like seriously!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Condom by adesanyadotun: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Skyfornia:

I for dash you one pack that contain 10pcs if to say you dey near me. It is a special condom..
Wetin be the name?
Re: Best Condom by craigkoel1989: 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Buy Durex Feartherlite, men that condom feels like the main thing and it does not tear at all even under intense pressure, only that it is expensive and cost #939 for one with 3 inside

Re: Best Condom by UnBanEbenezer(f): 12:42am On Dec 26, 2020
MeekySmudger:
...Buy Durex,..e get different types or buy from amazon...make them ship am for you,but if you no geh money,find Agege bread nylon,soak in groundnut oil for 5 hours and wear it on your penis,cut the excess part,and only use it once....Merry Christmas
chai cheesy
this one weak me embarassed
Re: Best Condom by UnBanEbenezer(f): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Buy Durex Feartherlite, men that condom feels like the main thing and it does not tear at all even under intense pressure, only that it is expensive and cost #939 for one with 3 inside
cc adesanyadotun
This is the exact thing You're looking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Condom by Skyfornia(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2020
adesanyadotun:

Wetin be the name?

It is special...we don't disclose the name publicly

(1) (Reply)

Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! / I Love Her But She Keeps Too Much Male Friends / How Can One Cast A Spell To Make His Ex Girlfriend Ugly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.