Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. (4130 Views)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Get Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. No Matter How Beautiful D Girl Is, Don't Marry A Defecit, A Liability, An Idle Or Lazy Girl. Yes. Or A Girl Who Is Not Productive Or Don't Want To Do Anything At All To Support U. If U Do, Dis Would Be D Outcome.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by yanabasee(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Even tho some guys can personally avoid these type of girls..... When love is involve, it makes a man act stupid and in most cases more stupid....

But, I don't think I'll ever love a woman that I'll be so blind from considering her intentions for the future.... There'll never be a room for a house wife special...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
yanabasee:
Even tho some guys can personally avoid these type of girls..... When love is involve, it makes a man act stupid and in most cases more stupid....

But, I don't think I'll ever love a woman that I'll be so blind from considering her intentions for the future.... There'll never be a room for a house wife special...
Love Doesn't Mean Dat A Man Should Be Stupid. Even If She Is A House wife, Atleast She Should Sell Pure Water Or Cold Minerals While At Home Rada Dan Doing Nothing. Nobody Dey Pray 4 Bad Thing Ooo But D Dey E Come Red 4 D Man Now, Dat Means Na Hunger Everybody Go Dey Be Dat. No.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mtcheeeeeew, is it all women that get fat after marriage, when you don't peace of mind with a man how will you grow fat? my advice to single ladies is to be prayful and watchful before getting married, so that you can add more weight after marriage, and not an irresponsible man that will make you more leaner than the way you were before marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
My Half Brother Had A Gf Dat Do Live With Him B4 But Now Dey Av Parted Ways. Dis Guy Use To Be Supportive To Her In Terms Of Food & Money. But Dis Girl Is Just Idle Or Don't Want To Do Anything To Be A Responbile. My Brother Asked Her What She Can Do? She Said She Do Sell Oranges. So My Brother Gave Her Money To Buy Oranges So Dat She Would Sell. Dis Wasn't Serious Abt D Business. She Go Set D Orange Finish, Put Pikin 4 There, Leave am Waka. She Couldn't Even Give Account Of D Money Or How D Business. All She Does Is Just To Take Money, Cook & Eat. Den Dress Up, Paint Her Face & Walk Abt. My Brother Got Tired Of Her & Broke Up With Her.

4 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Molahnelson(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeew, is it all women that get fat after marriage, when you don't peace of mind with a man how will you grow fat? my advice to single ladies is to be prayful and watchful before getting married, so that you can add more weight after marriage, and not an irresponsible man that will make you more leaner than the way you were before marriage.
Dey Should Av Something To Do To Get Money Too. No Be Everything U Go Ask 4rm D Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truvel:
Dey Should Av Something To Do To Get Money Too. No Be Everything U Go Ask 4rm D Man.
I know, that if the man agrees to let her work, or don't you know that not all men want their wives to work.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I know, that if the man agrees to let her work, or don't you know that not all men want their wives to work.
Even If He Doesn't Allow Her To Work, Atleast She Should Be Able To Sell Petty Things Like Cold Pure Water Or Mineral While At Home.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truvel:
Even If He Doesn't Allow Her To Work, Atleast She Should Be Able To Sell Petty Things Like Cold Pure Water Or Mineral While At Home.
Not all places are good to sell such stuff, it depends on your location.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nazgul: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I have an uncle like that.

Very wealthy, lives in a duplex, yet his wife is a housewife. She sits at home 24/7 even market, it's the maids that go there. He bought her a Honda crosstour, she doesn't even drive it cos she doesn't leave the house.

I do pity her, cos I see such marriage as slavery. And if she wants to go out she'll call him to take permission, if her reason for leaving the house doesn't sound reasonable to him, he'll disapprove it.

His fear is he doesn't want men to toast her and snatch her away from him. Some me are truly insecure.

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

Very wealthy, lives in a duplex, yet his wife is a housewife. She sits at home 24/7 even market, it's the maids that go there. He bought her a Honda crosstour, she doesn't even drive it cos she doesn't leave the house.

I do pity her, cos I see such marriage as slavery. And if she wants to go out she'll call him to take permission, if her reason for leaving the house doesn't sound reasonable to him, he'll disapprove it.

His fear is he doesn't want men to toast her and snatch her away from him. Some me are truly insecure.
That is slavery, i can't marry such man, no matter the wealth, ah! what that, i can't have freedom of movement again just because i got married to a man, Godforbid.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
wahala
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Not all places are good to sell such stuff, it depends on your location.
Den She Has To Sell Things Related To Their Likes In Her Location. Learning Things Like Tailoring 4rm Neigbours Around U. I Av Seen Housewives Doing Tailoring At Home. Making Money 4rm It. Some Sells Doughnuts, Buns Etc At Home.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Wittyglam(f): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
When love makes a man stupid a wise woman will unstupid him. Check out the type of women you hang around.

Check out my YouTube channel guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Caoely57c
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truvel:
Den She Has To Sell Things Related To Their Likes In Her Location. Learning Things Like Tailoring 4rm Neigbours Around U. I Av Seen Housewives Doing Tailoring At Home. Making Money 4rm It. Some Sells Doughnuts, Buns Etc At Home.
Nazgul:

[quote author=Truvel post=97418055] Den She Has To Sell Things Related To Their Likes In Her Location. Learning Things Like Tailoring 4rm Neigbour
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

She Is In Bondage. However, Dat Won't Stop Her 4rm Fvcking Someone Else Outside If She Wants To. I Bet U, Women Dat Are Imprisoned Like Dis Are Likely To Fvck Outside.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
Marriage is the easiest way to seal your fate with poverty in Nigeria as a man especially if you no make am before you marry. Chances of making it reduces drastically.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nazgul: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:
That is slavery, i can't marry such man, no matter the wealth, ah! what that, i can't have freedom of movement again just because i got married to a man, Godforbid.
Most times when a girl marries for materialism and not love that's when she experiences such.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nazgul: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truvel:
She Is In Bondage. However, Dat Won't Stop Her 4rm Fvcking Someone Else Outside If She Wants To. I Bet U, Women Dat Are Imprisoned Like Dis Are Likely To Fvck Outside.
I doubt this one would try such. My uncle married her when he was 47 years old and she was just 19 then. I'm even older than her but do respect and greet her whenever I see her cos she's my uncle's wife.

The thing is she's so scared of him. She won't even have the courage to cheat, and besides he takes good care of her. Just that she doesn't go out.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Youngpo413: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

Most times when a girl marries for materialism and not love that's when she experiences such.
All of them get married for 'materialism'

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

I doubt this one would try such. My uncle married her when he was 47 years old and she was just 19 then. I'm even older than her but do respect and greet her whenever I see her cos she's my uncle's wife.

The thing is she's so scared of him. She won't even have the courage to cheat, and besides he takes good care of her. Just that she doesn't go out.
It Could Be Dat She Is Comfortable With Dat. However, Dat Doesn't Mean Dat If She Wants To Cheat She Won't Cheat.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ode lol grin
But na true talk ajeh
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
ZIINI:
Ode lol grin
But na true talk ajeh
Wo, Bobo Ye. O ti Bere Ehn!
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by chibunna60393: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ode lol But na true talk ajeh
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
yanabasee:

Once upon a time, my love for FCBARCELONA made me loose 25k. Coruna Vs Barcelona 2-1 for away win wey ah play. This match was played after the Remontada
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by FirstSon01: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

why pity her?
she knew how her hubby was before she married him but because of money she stuck on and now she's enjoying what she went for tongue

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nazgul:

U Are Right.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by Gerrard59(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ndi alfa meils are at it again even on Christmas.

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by hakym619(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
virginprincess:

Hello, I'd be glad if you're studying law
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by virginprincess(f): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
hakym619:

Hello, I'd be glad if you're studying law
No, am not a law student.
Re: My Advice To Guys Who Intend To Marry But Are Not Dat Financially Bouyant. by JayReeMai(m): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don’t understand how people get married when they can barely feed 1 mouth. I guess it has to do with the popular saying “misery loves company”

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 13year Old Planned For Her Boyfriend To Be Stabbed But He Got Killed. (pics) / Princess Salt Has Got The Baddest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / Leave A Love Note or Valentine Message For Your Sweetheart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.