Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9810 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2020
This is a misconception

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by daewoorazer(m): 4:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Son, FORBIDDEN APPLES are always the sweetest. Ask Adam.

Eat it, and get thrown out, not garden of Eden obviously.

But as a brother I’ll still advice you; get yourself a girlfriend or (since it’s urgent)pay a girl to act as one, make sure she fine pass the wife. Introduce her to the family and most especially the boss’s wife.

Buy me a beer later!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Have you seen where a girl bash a guy she don't want that is disturbing her life? I don't know why you can't do that..

Oga don't mix pleasure with work. Forget woman and do what brought you. The way am seeing you might as well fall for her demands one day.

Just tell her to avoid you, that you ain't those kind of guys if not her husband will hear.

I love woman but you see those ones that want to destroy the good I have, I won't condole them at all.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Cutehector(m): 4:33am On Dec 26, 2020
My problem now is breaking free from this woman, cause i do understand the consequence of what i have gotten myself into.

Your prick will put you in trouble young man. How often do you read the book of proverbs?

17 Likes

Re: ... by daewoorazer(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Have you seen where a girl bash a guy she don't want that is disturbing her life? I don't know why you can't do that..

Oga don't mix pleasure with work. Forget woman and do what brought you. The way am seeing you might as well fall for her demands one day.

Just tell her to avoid you, that you ain't those kind of guys if not her husband will hear.

I love woman but you see those ones that want to destroy the good I have, I won't condole them at all.

Avoid the bolded son, if you don’t wanna be victim of lies and blackmail...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by NwaAmaikpe: 4:39am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked

You are extremely naive for a 22-year old in a 21st century.
The mistake most people make is to think God created us all the same. We are not all the same and so are our destinies.

Mohammed Sallah's destiny is in his legs, Chris Brown's destiny in his mouth and
Abdulrazaq Mumuni the barber's own is in his hands.

Your destiny may not be in your hands; it is in your preek.
Well, unless you think you are useless enough for God to just create you to be a cleaner.

Do not misuse this opportunity.
The devil has disguised your stepping stone to greatness as a forbidden woman's kpekus but if only you knew how many multibillionaires of today who got their break in life through their bosses' wives just for being 'nice' to them.

Do not be the proverbial pig who could not recognize the gold ring that was put on his snout.

That woman did not come all the way from Abuja to eat Christmas rice. She is adventurous for some village-bred preek.
Her husband might be in consent too...you didn't talk about their kids so let's assume he is impotent or one of the new generation couples that are into swinging and cuckolds.
If they have kids, he may not have even fathered them.

Take that woman around town. Let her see masquerades, sacred groves, waterfalls and places of interest.

But the most important place of interest she must see and taste is your preek.
Lucky enough, a used kpekus has no meter; it never tells who went there.

Remember that before shagging her; you have to be clear and get her to commit on what's in for you so you don't just waste your sperm, strength and destiny at the end.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2020
Be focused and stop being unnecessarily friendly with her, don't start what you can't finish.Happy Xmas to the person above me

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: ... by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:49am On Dec 26, 2020
I read read read I just scroll down to see if am almost there,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,

Lemme comment guy chop or kwamot

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 26, 2020
I am actually impressed that someone your age could write a comprehensive English. A typical 22 old would have messed the whole article up with short words such as d, az(don't really know how 'az' is short for as), bcoz, etc. Though going by your grammatical structure one would doubt you are 22.

To answer your question, you have already fallen for this woman. Your only drawback is location and timing. At this point its either you quit that home or you fall.

23 Likes

Re: ... by decatalyst(m): 5:00am On Dec 26, 2020
If you go ahead to do such a thing with another man's wife, especially, considering how close and respectful the family regard you, then you are done in life!

Let that sink!

Don't fail God in your life...you are destined for great heights, but this could be the quickest undoing. Flee from a married woman!

8 Likes

Re: ... by decatalyst(m): 5:01am On Dec 26, 2020
jcmaiah:
I am actually impressed that someone your age could write a comprehensive English. A typical 22 old would have messed the whole article up with short words such as d, az(don't really know how az'is short for as)

I noticed that too...he tried.

Please advice him before he goes astray!
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 26, 2020

8 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 26, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are extremely naive for a 22-year old in a 21st century.

The mistake most people make is to think God created us all the same. We are not all the same and so are our destinies.

Mohammed Sallah's destiny is in his legs, Chris Brown's destiny in his mouth and
Abdulrazaq Mumuni the barber's own is in his hands.

Your destiny may not be in your hands; it is in your preek.
Well, unless you think you are useless enough for God to just create you to be a cleaner.

Do not misuse this opportunity.
The devil has disguised your stepping stone to greatness as a forbidden woman's kpekus.

But if only you knew how many multibillionaires of today got their break in life through their bosses' wives just for being 'nice' to them?

Do not be the proverbial pig who could not recognize the gold ring that was put on his snout.

That woman did not come all the way from Abuja to eat Christmas rice. She is adventurous for some village-bred preek.
Take that woman around town. Let her see masquerades, sacred groves, waterfalls and places of interest.

But the most important place of interest she must see and taste is your preek.
Lucky enough, a used kpekus has no meter; it never tells who went there.
I actually thought your were wise. What a poor philosophy of life you put of there.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:
I am grateful for the contributions so far.

But do anyone had a hint on why no one is making it a big deal for me?, especially the husband.

He has been more friendly, and even earlier today, we are sharing cakes, and he wants more. He was told mine alone was remaining, and he got quite excited, saying "actually? We've got to share it equally then, i was only going to take a bit from it".

After sharing it into equal halves, he looked at me to see my reaction, but i was expressionless then.

I am thinking, what might be his notion, was he actually implying " since we now share a wife, let us also share a cake".

Silly it sounds though, but i can't help but think about it that way.
Be cautious with silent men. He is far too ahead of your thinking. There is no sign he cannot decipher when it comes to the intrigues of women. Stay clear cause all I see is a snare.

37 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 26, 2020

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by anochuko01(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2020
So a 22 years old houseboy wrote this or he gave it to OP who is his uncle and who happens to be a blogger.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:

Thanks, was thinking in that line also, another reason i must end this now.

You have a great potential, that's what this woman has been hired to destroy. Pass this test and leave strong forever.
David was a warrior, a man that could face 100 men in battle, lust destroyed him.
Sampson has not replica in the world before and after yet he died like a chicken because of a woman.
Joseph was not a warrior, defeating the seductions of his masters wife lead to the path of the rise to glory.

24 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 26, 2020

16 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2020

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Do they have kids yet? My guess is no. This one her husband doesn't have issue with this and from the look of things, he is like supporting your relationship with his wife. I have this feeling they want to use you to achieve something. I'm not insinuating but what if they want a child from you?

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 26, 2020

4 Likes

Re: ... by ifex370(m): 5:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:
I think i am in a lot of trouble.

I live and work with a prominent family in nigeria here.

So it happened this christmas, that the last son of the family came home with his wife and children, from abj.

I primarily enter the family as a cleaner, but cause of how i am, i am soon introduced into the family business, and works in their office, lives with them and was considered by all as one of their son, cause actually i have become one.

I am 22, tall for my age, with a quite slender and masculine frame and some cute face (i don't consider myself handsome, but people strongly treats me like i am)

So, it happened that i went out with my boss junior brothers wife and one of her inlaw, to get somethings in the market, and was just surprised at the drama that ensued.

Before then, she has develop the habit of always looking directly into my eyes while speaking to me, and once i look back, she put on some smile, which to avoid embarrassment, i made a point to always return.

So while in the market, you will think she is my wife, with the way she caresses and talk to me in public, not even minding that her inlaw is around, she became excessively flirtatious, caresses me without caution, and i was dumbfounded, but i overcame the shock, and tried my best to respond, and we became friends.

She is a jovial woman, small in stature and slender, having some aura of mystery around her, must be between 28 and 31.

I do like it if some one openly display a show of affection towards me, and this woman does, even at home it is no longer new that she is quite attracted to me, as she never failed to show it even in her mother inlaw and husbands presence.

I am quite a bold young man, and my presence in the family is well felt, which earns me a good respect by all, hence no one really makes it a big deal that i am this affectionately close to their wife, cause i do return her love (she showed a deep affection towards me, and not wanting to offend her, i do return it, which is the biggest mistake of the year).

It continued like that, that even the younger girls, in the family that are trying to get my attention and we are just getting used to each other, decided to stay clear and regard us instead.

It's so obvious that when she wanted to make her hair for christmas, she specifically asked me to accompany her, although, girls are around that may do that, she categorically stated that she wants me to. While going, i caught her husband throwing a glance at us, expected him to be offended, cause i do sometimes feel maybe they are quarrelling and she wants him to be jealous, but it came as a surprised to me that the husband became so close to me, after noticing how close i am with his wife (before, he only regard me from afar, avoiding a direct communication with me).

I never really mind all these show though, cause i am man enough to stand up to any challenge, incase someone is not pleased, so i played along with her, regarding her as the sister i never had, but i have really fallen in love with her.

But, something is off.

she is trying hard to seduce me, and this a path i no longer wish to thread.

When it comes to women, i am innocent, never having offered anyone s*x, cause i am strangely discreet, i find it very difficult to be turn on just by anything, except the person truly loves me, but not ready for marriage, i have never really been looking for a lover, so i have remained how i am.

this woman turns me on perfectly, cause she isn't ordinary (i likes anything extra-ordinary) and i am easily turned on by it.

But this is a forbidden fruit, which i can never taste of.

I have been moody since yesterday, to avoid talking with her, but she stayed up late into the night outside with me cause she literally thought it was a quarrel i had that got me upsets, but she left when she could not have my audience.

Today, she has been trying hard to get my attention, making unnecessary body contacts and trying to establish an eye contact with me, which i have been avoiding.

My problem now is breaking free from this woman, cause i do understand the consequence of what i have gotten myself into.

Any suggestion will be welcome pls?

Flee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by anochuko01(m): 5:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:

Well, i became a houseboy cause i am an orphan, who is also ambitious, having no one to cater for my needs, i need to look for something doing, in the best possible way.

I am an avid reader, so the quality of education i had, never affects my literacy.

The way i compose myself also earned me the position i am in the family, no one treats me like i'm nobody.

No, not even in the entire neighbourhood.
Interesting....
Doubting you won't add anything to my bank account, so I wish you all the best. Stay away from your boss'wife abeg.

1 Like

Re: ... by iamyemiakins(m): 5:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Wahala be like Uganda, e dey easy to enter but hard to comot.

6 Likes

Re: ... by chizpim(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:

They actually had 3kids already.

Who loves and regard me like their elder brother.
I think you are the Joseph of our time, follow the steps of Joseph.

3 Likes

Re: ... by SavageResponse(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2020
I do not believe this was written by a 22 year old who came from lowly beginnings!

11 Likes

Re: ... by obyrich(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:
I think i am in a lot of trouble.

I live and work with a prominent family in nigeria here.

So it happened this christmas, that the last son of the family came home with his wife and children, from abj.

I primarily enter the family as a cleaner, but cause of how i am, i am soon introduced into the family business, and works in their office, lives with them and was considered by all as one of their son, cause actually i have become one.

I am 22, tall for my age, with a quite slender and masculine frame and some cute face (i don't consider myself handsome, but people strongly treats me like i am)

So, it happened that i went out with my boss junior brothers wife and one of her inlaw, to get somethings in the market, and was just surprised at the drama that ensued.

Before then, she has develop the habit of always looking directly into my eyes while speaking to me, and once i look back, she put on some smile, which to avoid embarrassment, i made a point to always return.

So while in the market, you will think she is my wife, with the way she caresses and talk to me in public, not even minding that her inlaw is around, she became excessively flirtatious, caresses me without caution, and i was dumbfounded, but i overcame the shock, and tried my best to respond, and we became friends.

She is a jovial woman, small in stature and slender, having some aura of mystery around her, must be between 28 and 31.

I do like it if some one openly display a show of affection towards me, and this woman does, even at home it is no longer new that she is quite attracted to me, as she never failed to show it even in her mother inlaw and husbands presence.

I am quite a bold young man, and my presence in the family is well felt, which earns me a good respect by all, hence no one really makes it a big deal that i am this affectionately close to their wife, cause i do return her love (she showed a deep affection towards me, and not wanting to offend her, i do return it, which is the biggest mistake of the year).

It continued like that, that even the younger girls, in the family that are trying to get my attention and we are just getting used to each other, decided to stay clear and regard us instead.

It's so obvious that when she wanted to make her hair for christmas, she specifically asked me to accompany her, although, girls are around that may do that, she categorically stated that she wants me to. While going, i caught her husband throwing a glance at us, expected him to be offended, cause i do sometimes feel maybe they are quarrelling and she wants him to be jealous, but it came as a surprised to me that the husband became so close to me, after noticing how close i am with his wife (before, he only regard me from afar, avoiding a direct communication with me).

I never really mind all these show though, cause i am man enough to stand up to any challenge, incase someone is not pleased, so i played along with her, regarding her as the sister i never had, but i have really fallen in love with her.

But, something is off.

she is trying hard to seduce me, and this a path i no longer wish to thread.

When it comes to women, i am innocent, never having offered anyone s*x, cause i am strangely discreet, i find it very difficult to be turn on just by anything, except the person truly loves me, but not ready for marriage, i have never really been looking for a lover, so i have remained how i am.

this woman turns me on perfectly, cause she isn't ordinary (i likes anything extra-ordinary) and i am easily turned on by it.

But this is a forbidden fruit, which i can never taste of.

I have been moody since yesterday, to avoid talking with her, but she stayed up late into the night outside with me cause she literally thought it was a quarrel i had that got me upsets, but she left when she could not have my audience.

Today, she has been trying hard to get my attention, making unnecessary body contacts and trying to establish an eye contact with me, which i have been avoiding.

Any suggestion will be welcome pls?

She is just being nice. Stop letting your imaginations run wild. Keep immoral thoughts away from your head. I had similar experiences growing up. One was a girlfriend to my boss who boldly told me she was in love with me. I made sure nothing happened between us. You are a man, control your emotions. Doing otherwise will make you regret your actions for a long time. Nothing good comes easy. Be wise bro.

7 Likes

Re: ... by infogenius(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2020
It's very easy. Take her as a sister u never had and let it remain so.
The truth u'll only mess up if u start thinking of touching her. If u don't u'll be fine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / Hey Listen! Before You Nack Without CD / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.