Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9843 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by seanwilliam(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Well my advice to op is.. withdraw all the attention you're giving her.. stop paying attention to her body moves.. erase every thought of her in your head and treat her as if she doesnt exist..
If you fhuck her finish , your eye go clear.. and if God one catch you , you go cum within 20 seconds grin you might be regretting it.. forget all these nollywood bulllshits, it will hunt you forever.. sex is actually overrated.. sex is nor freaky to someone like me.. I cant even count numbers of sex I've had in my life.. grin but doesn't mean if dem give me blow..job I no go collect o grin
Another thing is put yourself in the man's shoe, how will you feel if someone u like and trust so much is fhucking your wife under your nose , make the person kon dey hide under the influence of " na my oga wife dey seduce me" ...more or less the wife is his property and I believe you no be thief wey get long throat for another's person property.. see her as normal sister or anty .. u sha no go fhuck your own sister..
I dey quickly lose interest in woman I see every day tbh.. when i first packed here, I dey always get hard on looking at my neighbors big tits, but now I swear the thing no dey freak me grin

Judt be 'casual friendly" with her so that u no go loose your job their since you've not got another one..i believe she cant rape you.. no pussy worths your stress abeg...

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: ... by emmadeking(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:

Bruh, every woman isn't the same. And how many women have crushed on you that you put off?

Oh please. This lady is about 28-31, obviously not an immature school girl.

The best thing would be to call her, sit her down, and speak to her.

Look, manner of approach matters also, there's a way you approach people and talk to them, they'll understand.

"Ma'am, I need to discuss something important with you" start with that first.

"Why are you so free with me?" Jokingly.
"It makes me kind of uncomfortable".

She might ask you why you're uncomfortable and then tell you why she's free with you.

There! You've got your answer.
This is not a workable option.
Re: ... by superemmy(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2020
This mumu go still fvck am
Re: ... by Slynation(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Don't let the virginal creatures to put you into trouble,a family accepted you as their son and all that is on your mind now is how to fuvk their sons wife....!! las las you will leave that house with shame if you don't control your preeq....!! Besides she may be acting herself while you are there catching feelings.....
Re: ... by Anfield247(m): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2020
obyrich:

She is just being nice. Stop letting your imaginations run wild. Keep immoral thoughts away from your head. I had similar experiences growing up. One was a girlfriend to my boss who boldly told me she was in love with me. I made sure nothing happened between us. You are a man, control your emotions. Doing otherwise will make you regret your actions for a long time. Nothing good comes easy. Be wise bro.
True talk!
Re: ... by Ahumanbeing: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2020
jcmaiah:

Sure, the true definition of your mental capability
Oh girly, are you hurt? Wanna piss your pant haha
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Oh girly, are you hurt? Wanna piss your pant haha
Lol...slowpoke
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / 18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo) / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.