Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (9842 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Openbusiness: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2020
NEVER EVER DO IT! That's against the CODE. All shades of wrong. Your boss' wife should FOREVER be a no go area, no matter what. A real man must be loyal to his superiors. Try to avoid her as much as you can, and avoid physical contact and act clumsy and stupid around her so she can lose whatever interest she has in you.

If you let her fall for you and you don't reciprocate, she might later frame you up with lies that can put you in serious problem with your boss. She can claim you tried to rape her. Be smart. Mingling with your boss' wife is one step away from jail or serious harm especially if your boss is a very rich and street smart person. He will F you up big time.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: ... by KB007: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Simple....

Just tell her in confidence that you're HIV + grin

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by DukeJoe17: 6:48am On Dec 26, 2020
I feel sorry for the husband, those children might not be his blood, catering for a child that is not yours without your consent is a gender base violence against men.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: ... by Karleb(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2020
SavageResponse:
I do not believe this was written by a 22 year old who came from lowly beginnings!

Some 16 years old from the lowest background write better than this.

4 Likes

Re: ... by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2020
You don't put your hands in fire and expect not to get burned. You should have known what you are getting into the moment you started frolicking with a married woman. To be honest with you, most guys that have anything to do with a married woman usually have something in mind (Sex, favour) etc even the favour will eventually end in sex! The fact that the husband seems cool with it when 91% of men would feel agitated and jealous shows that you are dancing to their tunes and plan.
Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2020
jcmaiah:

To answer your question, you have already fallen for this woman. Your only drawback is location and timing. At this point its either you quit that home or you fall.
Listen to this and
Start planning your exit if they will be staying for long.
If I were you,, when I'm sure I can afford a decent accommodation, I will talk to the husband and damn the consequences. (just gentleman talk about your being uncomfortable with the wife's closeness and your intentions not to hurt the family that you love so much)

Even if you wan fvrk her, never from that house
Re: ... by daddio(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:
I think i am in a lot of trouble.

I live and work with a prominent family in nigeria here.

So it happened this christmas, that the last son of the family came home with his wife and children, from abj.

I primarily enter the family as a cleaner, but cause of how i am, i am soon introduced into the family business, and works in their office, lives with them and was considered by all as one of their son, cause actually i have become one.

I am 22, tall for my age, with a quite slender and masculine frame and some cute face (i don't consider myself handsome, but people strongly treats me like i am)

So, it happened that i went out with my boss junior brothers wife and one of her inlaw, to get somethings in the market, and was just surprised at the drama that ensued.

Before then, she has develop the habit of always looking directly into my eyes while speaking to me, and once i look back, she put on some smile, which to avoid embarrassment, i made a point to always return.

So while in the market, you will think she is my wife, with the way she caresses and talk to me in public, not even minding that her inlaw is around, she became excessively flirtatious, caresses me without caution, and i was dumbfounded, but i overcame the shock, and tried my best to respond, and we became friends.

She is a jovial woman, small in stature and slender, having some aura of mystery around her, must be between 28 and 31.

I do like it if some one openly display a show of affection towards me, and this woman does, even at home it is no longer new that she is quite attracted to me, as she never failed to show it even in her mother inlaw and husbands presence.

I am quite a bold young man, and my presence in the family is well felt, which earns me a good respect by all, hence no one really makes it a big deal that i am this affectionately close to their wife, cause i do return her love (she showed a deep affection towards me, and not wanting to offend her, i do return it, which is the biggest mistake of the year).

It continued like that, that even the younger girls, in the family that are trying to get my attention and we are just getting used to each other, decided to stay clear and regard us instead.

It's so obvious that when she wanted to make her hair for christmas, she specifically asked me to accompany her, although, girls are around that may do that, she categorically stated that she wants me to. While going, i caught her husband throwing a glance at us, expected him to be offended, cause i do sometimes feel maybe they are quarrelling and she wants him to be jealous, but it came as a surprised to me that the husband became so close to me, after noticing how close i am with his wife (before, he only regard me from afar, avoiding a direct communication with me).

I never really mind all these show though, cause i am man enough to stand up to any challenge, incase someone is not pleased, so i played along with her, regarding her as the sister i never had, but i have really fallen in love with her.

But, something is off.

she is trying hard to seduce me, and this a path i no longer wish to thread.

When it comes to women, i am innocent, never having offered anyone s*x, cause i am strangely discreet, i find it very difficult to be turn on just by anything, except the person truly loves me, but not ready for marriage, i have never really been looking for a lover, so i have remained how i am.

this woman turns me on perfectly, cause she isn't ordinary (i likes anything extra-ordinary) and i am easily turned on by it.

But this is a forbidden fruit, which i can never taste of.

I have been moody since yesterday, to avoid talking with her, but she stayed up late into the night outside with me cause she literally thought it was a quarrel i had that got me upsets, but she left when she could not have my audience.

Today, she has been trying hard to get my attention, making unnecessary body contacts and trying to establish an eye contact with me, which i have been avoiding.

My problem now is breaking free from this woman, cause i do understand the consequence of what i have gotten myself into.

Any suggestion will be welcome pls?

Why can't you lie to everyone in that house, that you have to travel to where your parents are. That you got a call that one of your parents is sick (God forbid bad thing). This will make you to be far from her. Then you can return after she and her husband return to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2020
daewoorazer:
Son, FORBIDDEN APPLES are always the sweetest. Ask Adam.

Eat it, and get thrown out, not garden of Eden obviously.

But as a brother I’ll still advice you; get yourself a girlfriend or (since it’s urgent)pay a girl to act as one, make sure she fine pass the wife. Introduce her to the family and most especially the boss’s wife.

Buy me a beer later!

Going by ur illustration, Joseph rejected it and still thrown out.
Re: ... by Kessythegeek(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:
I am grateful for the contributions so far.

But do anyone had a hint on why no one is making it a big deal for me?, especially the husband.

He has been more friendly, and even earlier today, we are sharing cakes, and he wants more. He was told mine alone was remaining, and he got quite excited, saying "actually? We've got to share it equally then, i was only going to take a bit from it".

After sharing it into equal halves, he looked at me to see my reaction, but i was expressionless then.

I am thinking, what might be his notion, was he actually implying " since we now share a wife, let us also share a cake".

Silly it sounds though, but i can't help but think about it that way.

The Goat that roams about the street aimlessly looks like it isn't owned by anyone until it goes missing.

I think those before me has already advised you soundly —especially the advice of getting yourself a gf or paying someone to act as one. But the best advice still lies in you leaving that neighborhood for good.
Re: ... by richieray: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2020
More like a joseph and potiphar's wife scenario,but you're not a dreamer. angry grin

1 Like

Re: ... by richieray: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2020
More like a joseph and potiphar's wife scenario,but you're not a dreamer.
Re: ... by Ahumanbeing: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2020
If a woman made this post, nairalanders would insult her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:11am On Dec 26, 2020
SavageResponse:
I do not believe this was written by a 22 year old who came from lowly beginnings!

You guys should stop all these grammatical stuffs pls, what is big deal in what he wrote? Under normal circumstance a 16 year old who passed WAEC is supposed to write better than what OP wrote, go back and re read and see so many blunders.

I'm less concerned about grammar or how one writes posts/comments, provided i can decode what you posted, but the way you guys keep hammering as if.......

5 Likes

Re: ... by Ahumanbeing: 8:14am On Dec 26, 2020
jcmaiah:
[s]I am actually impressed that someone your age could write a comprehensive English. A typical 22 old would have messed the whole article up with short words such as d, az(don't really know how 'az' is short for as), bcoz, etc. Though going by your grammatical structure one would doubt you are 22.[/s]

SavageResponse:
[s]I do not believe this was written by a 22 year old who came from lowly beginnings![/s]
Utter Bullocks cheesy stop exposing your friends and relatives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by KingMack(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Luka @tew undecided you know know as you take come Naso you know go know as you take go angry

Re: ... by leonard002(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
No need to start giving her or anyone else attitude. Keep being the friendly person that you are, but I also suggest you get a girlfriend. That will likely prevent her from going too extreme with her advances.
Re: ... by lereinter(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Sakamaje
Re: ... by kingkoboko: 9:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Somehow i think i can understand wat u're passing thru. *winks*

Women like her are extremely playful. She'll act all innocent, so innocent that she can use her hand 2caress ur sugarcane on ur trouser in public. Wen ur sugarcane gets bigger & harder, even her husband will laugh at u cos they don't see wat she did as sexual. They'll all take it as a mischievious joke. Trust me, i know d kind of woman this ur boss' younger bro's wife is.

But d tragedy in her innocent play is that u're falling in luv wit her day by day, deeper & deeper. If u make a sexual move on her, she'll be extremely flattered that u find her sexually appealing but she can easily laugh off ur attraction & continue flirting wit u. Or worst still, she could play along wit u & commit adultery wit u without her husband suspecting anytin because he trusts her playful nature too much.

It's actually hard 2escape d company of this kinda woman because she'll keep looking 4u no matter where u hide in that house. She could even be bold enough 2walk into ur room 2sit & gist wit u while everyone in d house will be saying "Our wife, pls leave this ur little brother alone na. U like disturbing him too much. Haba!"

Hehehe... It's funny but e no funny at all. because soon, u'll start seeing her in ur dreams. U'll start fantasizing about her.

D summary of all this my long story be sey: BE WISE! RECOGNIZE D GAME SHE'S PLAYIN WIT UR MIND, HRT & PENIS.

If possible, choose 1 of d other younger single girls in that house. D family can forgive u if u date or make luv 2any of their single daughters but they'll hate u & most-likely even punish u if u f*ck around wit their married daughter-in-law. So abeg, biko, ejo, mbok, pls, BE WISE!

King kObOkO don talk him own finish.

7 Likes

Re: ... by Shegesweet(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you dey go
Druise:
I think i am in a lot of trouble.

I live and work with a prominent family in nigeria here.

So it happened this christmas, that the last son of the family came home with his wife and children, from abj.

I primarily enter the family as a cleaner, but cause of how i am, i am soon introduced into the family business, and works in their office, lives with them and was considered by all as one of their son, cause actually i have become one.

I am 22, tall for my age, with a quite slender and masculine frame and some cute face (i don't consider myself handsome, but people strongly treats me like i am)

So, it happened that i went out with my boss junior brothers wife and one of her inlaw, to get somethings in the market, and was just surprised at the drama that ensued.

Before then, she has develop the habit of always looking directly into my eyes while speaking to me, and once i look back, she put on some smile, which to avoid embarrassment, i made a point to always return.

So while in the market, you will think she is my wife, with the way she caresses and talk to me in public, not even minding that her inlaw is around, she became excessively flirtatious, caresses me without caution, and i was dumbfounded, but i overcame the shock, and tried my best to respond, and we became friends.

She is a jovial woman, small in stature and slender, having some aura of mystery around her, must be between 28 and 31.

I do like it if some one openly display a show of affection towards me, and this woman does, even at home it is no longer new that she is quite attracted to me, as she never failed to show it even in her mother inlaw and husbands presence.

I am quite a bold young man, and my presence in the family is well felt, which earns me a good respect by all, hence no one really makes it a big deal that i am this affectionately close to their wife, cause i do return her love (she showed a deep affection towards me, and not wanting to offend her, i do return it, which is the biggest mistake of the year).

It continued like that, that even the younger girls, in the family that are trying to get my attention and we are just getting used to each other, decided to stay clear and regard us instead.

It's so obvious that when she wanted to make her hair for christmas, she specifically asked me to accompany her, although, girls are around that may do that, she categorically stated that she wants me to. While going, i caught her husband throwing a glance at us, expected him to be offended, cause i do sometimes feel maybe they are quarrelling and she wants him to be jealous, but it came as a surprised to me that the husband became so close to me, after noticing how close i am with his wife (before, he only regard me from afar, avoiding a direct communication with me).

I never really mind all these show though, cause i am man enough to stand up to any challenge, incase someone is not pleased, so i played along with her, regarding her as the sister i never had, but i have really fallen in love with her.

But, something is off.

she is trying hard to seduce me, and this a path i no longer wish to thread.

When it comes to women, i am innocent, never having offered anyone s*x, cause i am strangely discreet, i find it very difficult to be turn on just by anything, except the person truly loves me, but not ready for marriage, i have never really been looking for a lover, so i have remained how i am.

this woman turns me on perfectly, cause she isn't ordinary (i likes anything extra-ordinary) and i am easily turned on by it.

But this is a forbidden fruit, which i can never taste of.

I have been moody since yesterday, to avoid talking with her, but she stayed up late into the night outside with me cause she literally thought it was a quarrel i had that got me upsets, but she left when she could not have my audience.

Today, she has been trying hard to get my attention, making unnecessary body contacts and trying to establish an eye contact with me, which i have been avoiding.

My problem now is breaking free from this woman, cause i do understand the consequence of what i have gotten myself into.

Any suggestion will be welcome pls?
Re: ... by ambimo(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2020
Be careful "Joseph". Don't waste your destiny on the waist of "potiphar's"wife!
Re: ... by Shortyy(f): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2020
I don't know why it's so difficult for y'all to sit someone down and talk to them. Rather y'all will come here with your tales by moonlight.

Communication is everything. If there's any decision you want to make or any step you want to take, talk it out with her. That's it.

These things you're feeling, and trying to give a gap between you two, talk to her about it. Tell her everything, her response will tell you your next action.

1 Like

Re: ... by Shortyy(f): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Druise:

Well, i became a houseboy cause i am an orphan, who is also ambitious, having no one to cater for my needs, i need to look for something doing, in the best possible way.

I am an avid reader, so the quality of education i had, never affects my literacy.

The way i compose myself also earned me the position i am in the family, no one treats me like i'm nobody.

No, not even in the entire neighbourhood.

Nice. Where do you live?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

Utter Bullocks cheesy stop exposing your friends and relatives
You lack basic understanding of your society that shows how little minded you are! Every sane person knows that majority of kids nowadays have limited academic prowess because of too many distractions.
Re: ... by joshboo(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2020
Looks like your mind is made up, but trust me if you try it you are doomed for...... the matter go cast and you'll probably go back to square zero

1 Like

Re: ... by achaemeka(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2020
Fiscus105:

You guys should stop all these grammatical stuffs pls, what is big deal in what he wrote? Under normal circumstance a 16 year old who passed WAEC is supposed to write better than what OP wrote, go back and re read and see so many blunders.

I'm less concerned about grammar or how one writes posts/comments, provided [b]i[/b]can decode what you posted, but the way you guys keep hammering as if.......
Even you,why did you use small letter "i" instead of "I"
Re: ... by Neimar: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Bro just put the tip
Re: ... by Fiscus105(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2020
achaemeka:

Even you,why did you use small letter "i" instead of "I"

So if that was only blunder, having tried all efforts to get errors, I am still satisfied with my performance, mind you this is unofficial write up.

But for you that wrote just a statement you committed blunder.

Where is your question mark?

Absent of question mark made your comment unreadable, one wouldn't know if you asked question or giving opinion which didn't need reply. Your blunder heavier than mine.

I imagined if you wrote full page!
Re: ... by CandyOps(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
I don't know why it's so difficult for y'all to sit someone down and talk to them. Rather y'all will come here with your tales by moonlight.

Communication is everything. If there's any decision you want to make or any step you want to take, talk it out with her. That's it.

These things you're feeling, and trying to give a gap between you two, talk to her about it. Tell her everything, her response will tell you your next action.

Girls and nonsensical ideas. This'll sound like good advice till you try it. You'll be shocked at how much it'll turn her on. DO NOT sit a woman down and calmy tell her you don't wanna get down with her. It always has the opposite effect esp when done indoors.

Guy I know how it feels to be a pretty boi and a private person. everyone likes you. shit can be so annoying. Like... you get stared at a lot. Going outside is usually a war if I'm not driving. Younger girls are a bit subtle with their approach but not married women.

Those bitchez with their overflowing hormones can't hide their admiration one bit. Omooo to be fine boy no easy for this country sha

My advice- just keep forming distant. with time she'll go into her monthly period and won't be that friendly to you as before. 2nd option is to ask for a week's leave. Take a break book a room or go visit friends. come back just days before they go back after the holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by Shortyy(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2020
CandyOps:

Girls and nonsensical ideas. This'll sound like good advice till you try it. You'll be shocked at how much it'll turn her on. DO NOT sit a woman down and calmy tell her you don't wanna get down with her. It always has the opposite effect esp when done indoors.

Guy I know how it feels to be a pretty boi and a private person. everyone likes you. shit can be so annoying. Like... you get stared at a lot. Going outside is usually a war if I'm not driving. Younger girls are a bit subtle with their approach but not married women.

Those bitchez with their overflowing hormones can't hide their admiration one bit. Omooo to be fine boy no easy for this country sha

My advice- just keep forming distance. with time she'll go into her monthly period and won't be that friendly to you as before. 2nd option is to ask for a week's leave. Take a broken book a room or go visit friends. come back just days before they go back after the holidays

How's communication a nonsensical idea? You men's problem is that you make everything a gender war. To me, I'll prefer someone comes to me and tell me what's worrying him, or bothering him. Or what's on his mind. I will not condone you giving me an attitude, or going to the Internet to discuss our issue.

Table out your matter with the person involved and get your feedback.

This is why y'all jump to conclusion assuming things that are not there because you refuse to communicate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.