Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (488 Views)

Who Has A Similar Problem With Mine? / My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!! / How Do I Resolve This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by lende: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2020
Kinda pompous according to some people but trust me I'm too cool and fun to be with.
Very handsome trust me(cuz many people told me dat) even d ones I don't know when waking in the streets.

While growing up,I realized that my my character wasn't the one that needs many friends but few solid ones that knows what it takes to be a friend.
I can flirt die using different body languages but don't have a dating partner yet cuz I'm still studying relationship via book reading and others.
Also,I don't tolerate same mistakes multiple times cuz if one keep making mistakes and the system keeps failing and falling
Re: by Lawsaite: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Please totally ignore this thief and scammer. Please, just ignore his posts,. He's put down all the post wherein I called his scamming ass out. Thief. Just sit down an look at your life young man. Are you Happy? Is this what you'd be doing till you die? You'll surely die a miserable death. Bastard low life scum

1 Like

Re: by Lawsaite: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2020
Mind you, I'm gonna stalk you and the rest of your likes, so you better start opening another account, fool
Re: by Lawsaite: 9:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Just look at the bastard and his scammer ways grin. Put down every damn post I called him out in. Thief!!!!

Re: by Lawsaite: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2020
I have these scammers time this period. Miserable scums of a human. You're like faeces amongst men. Your very being pukes and disgusts me. How do you live knowing you just had lunch courtesy of another man's hard earned money. Your body system rots with deception. Tufiakwa
Re: by 6Milk(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lawsaite:
I have these scammers time this period. Miserable scums of a human. You're like faeces amongst men. Your very being pukes and disgusts me. How do you live knowing you just had lunch courtesy of another man's hard earned money. Your body system rots with deception. Tufiakwa
Hey bro
Good morning. Can you please post his scamming details here so that others won't fall prey.

Cc tabbaz
Re: by PrimeWatermark: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lawsaite:

What did he do?
Tell us abeg
Re: by Lawsaite: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

What did he do?
Tell us abeg
He's an alternate.
The one that calls himself jilux scammed me of loaned 30k on the 25th of this month. Of every other day, it had to be that 25th, money I took on loan. I swear, I normally see some thieves as people not to be handled with an iron fist due to the fact they might be acting out of hunger but after this experience, oh my God, I swear if I see a thieve, I'll use my last cash and buy petrol.
Since we all want to be mad.
I've still not paid back the money finish.

I'm very sure it's the same bastard anyways

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Entangled With The Nicest Man But His Wife Wants Him Back / 13 Clingy Girlfriend Signs And How To Avoid It / When You Walk Past And People Move Out Of Your Way As Fast As Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.