Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? (2122 Views)

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. / Warning Signs A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship / How To Tell If A Girl Isn't Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Topsido(m): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2007
What is the best sign a girl aint intrested?
Believe me, when she ask you for credit run for your dear time!
She will nevea do it if you are bound to feel her lips in ur lifetime.
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by PTBNaija(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2007
When she tells you that she's interested, that's a 100% guarantee grin
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by manulove(f): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2007
if a girl is not interested she probably will let you know, Or what do you think?
Personally when i like a guy (or don't dislike him) i won't tell him the contrary,
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by manulove(f): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2007
If she hisses, rolls her eyes, and turns her back on you you,
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Tonim(f): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2007
she doesn't respond to you, she is not interested in what you have to say, nothing you do satisfies her
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by johnnygan(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2007
lol. Girls are unpredictable,
My babe never liked me from the start. Somehow she later gotta like ever part of me. I wouldn't call that luck. I was persistent and i achieved good results.
At present,
If she don't see me ever night, = no sleep.
If i don't call in a day, = go worried.
If i don't sms, = no food.
She would just look for cash in anyway to call me or send me phone credit to call her if i got no cash. So you see, i worked towards it and sometimes i blame maself lovin cuz she's way too crazy now.
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by iice(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2007
Tonim:

she doesn't respond to you, she is not interested in what you have to say, nothing you do satisfies her

True and she can just tell you straight up to take a hike
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Hugoboi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
, >>, or jump in front of a movin train !! grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Bolarge(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
@Topic
When there's a sudden explosive connection btween her palmar creases and your mandible. grin
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by iice(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hugoboi:

, >>, or jump in front of a movin train !! grin grin grin shocked shocked

Gawd!! That one na loud bell grin
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by dominobaby(f): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2007
Hmmm, . . . . Bolarge!
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Lexyhearts(f): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2007
i don't really know .guys answer this one now so that we can know. wink wink
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by adeboo(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2007
When she says 'no' i think thats a sure sign.

When she says she will return your call and she doesnt for a long time.

When you ask for her number, and she says give me urs. i will memorise it.
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by donLEXY(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2007
if the girl don flash you all is set, ooops thats my friends blive but mine is her means of interactig that says it all, Ladies! I love you million time

L
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by Mustay(m): 4:36am On Jul 04, 2007
Lexyhearts:

i don't really know .guys answer this one now so that we can know. wink wink

d ladies should no better

manulove:

If she hisses, rolls her eyes, and turns her back on you you,

that's a good sign. It shows progress
PTBNaija:

When she tells you that she's interested, that's a 100% guarantee grin

d things that go in their minds eeeeee hhnnnnn
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by McDoe(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2007
When you are the only one calling her, sending text messages. Hell bent on making you go bankrupt due to unnecessary demands.
Re: What's The Best Sign A Girl Isn't Interested? by jgirl3: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2007
Bolarge:

@Topic
When there's a sudden explosive connection btween her palmar creases and your mandible. grin

Lmao! Abi o - there's no better way to put it.

If she doesn't care about your well-being, you should know.
If she can never return your calls, then she is not.
If she avoids every opportunity of meeting you or talking to you, you should know.
If she doesn't appreciate your gifts, she is not interested

but best of all, is Bolarge's idea.

(1) (Reply)

"i Love You" How Serious Is This Statement? / Online Dating / Whats The Weirdest Story You've Ever Heard About Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.