Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me (40923 Views)

Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Obasanjo: How Rawlings Intervened When Abacha Wanted To Destroy My Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by thatigboman: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:

I watched 76, didn't see anything related to Obasanjo.
so was the person Ramsey Noah acted as?
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Drakkernoir: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2020
CharleyBright:

Yes. The book - Oil, Politics and Violence did vividly described what played out in the Dimka Coup and the actors in the whole incidence. Buhari (who is a staunch protégé of Murtala Mohammed) was a key actor in foiling that coup.
Anyone that read those books before 2015 elections would have known who Buhari truly is and would not vote for him. Before i read Oil, POlitics and Violence, i had always perceived Murtala Mohammed as a gentle soldier. But the book depicted that he was a hard and stubborn soldier who had at many times openly threatened to deal with General Gowon, and he eventually overthrew Gowon and became the Head of state after ousting Gowon with the help of his staunch loyalists. Infact, the book narrated that Murtala was killed by those Loyal to Gowon as a revenge 6 months after Murtala ousted Gowon. the book further indicated that those times were very deadly times in the Military when there was distrusts and bad blood in the Military so much that everyone was scared of being assassinated, and after Murtala was killed, there was vacuum in the Military Headship for over 2 weeks and everyone ( Obasanjo and co who were highest officers then) refused to become Head of State. However, Obasanjo was almost forced to be Head of State so as to change Leadership to the Southern Nigeria to doused the Bad that had brewed between the Northern Military Christians camp ( The Langtan block and loyalist to Gowon) on one hand, and the Northern Military Muslims ( The Murtala Mohammed loyalist) on the other hand.
Anyone who wants to know why Nigeria is the way it is today should go and read 'Oil, Politics and violence" by Max Siolliun, And also the sequel of that book called - "Soldiers of Fortune" by same Author. But Books are Masterpieces that gives detailed accounts of every Top Nigerian Military officer since independence and their different roles in the Military to bastardized and destroyed Nigeria.

Where i can get the books pls?
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by ibietela2(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
They wanted TY danjuma to be the new head of state after gown elimination but him and some other few reasonable officers said no that the new military leadership should come from South to dose tension and probably trauncated the ongoing battle between soldiers perceived to be loyal to gowon and muritala. If not the coup would had continue endlessly.

That is why obasanjo succeeded as the new head of state without any coup till he handed over power back to civilian sheu shagari in 1980 I think and instructed all the soldiers to return back to the baracks.

But unfortunately, after obasanjo handed over to the civilian the coup continued.

Buhari and idiagbon overthrown shagari government while IBB also overthrown both of them after six months in power.

IBB spent 6 to 7 years before appointing Ernest shonekan as the interim head of state after the annulment of his close freind well deserved election victory MKO abiola in 1992.

After some time IBB and abacha connived to overthrown the interim government and handed over the power to abacha and it continues like that until abacha died in 1999 and thief General Abdulsalam was appointed as the new interim head of state for 8motnhs and later handed over back to obasanjo for full democracy to take place but unfortunately we are practicing crazy demo.

The truth is that Nigerian military are our major problem and set backs since time immemorial cos of their greediness they don't care to raze down the whole country to actualise their greedy mission.

Obasanjo, gowon, IBB ,buhari, TY danjuma And the likes should be held responsible for Nigerian failure.

The truth is that the civil warwas another suicide
mission that contributed to the backwardness of this great country.
The only time Nigeria seems to be working and doing fine was before the civil war and that was when they created some good universities like UI, Nsuka , OAU, ABU Zaria, UNi Ben and Uni lag but every stopped working after the war .

That is why yakub gowon can never be an hero to me for the role.he played in the civil war.

The war was truly a national tregedy that should never be allowed to repeat it self never and Never again in the history of Nigeria

Peace!

All the coups after July 1966 are same set of people

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2020
owobokiri:

Handled the matter poorly? Maybe, but how really? The country plotters were all under arrest and he has already promised that they will all be tried. All the arrested coup plotters were under arrest as at the night Ironsi was killed. .. Secondly, don't forget that Ironsi ONLY neutralized the coup in Lagos. Nzeogwu had the whole northern and eastern Nigeria under his ontrol, even if the allegiance of all the commanding officer in those areas were in doubt, which was the reason he willingly handed over to Ironsi. It wasn't as if Ironsi crushed the coup in northern nigeria. Ironsi wasn't even very sure of total control in southern nigeria. Nobody knows the agreement reached between him and Nzeogwu that propelled Nzeogwu to hand himself over to federal forces in Lagos without firing a shot....

From reports I have read, the failure of the coup in Lagos made Nzeogwu to decide on the rash decision to declare martial law in Kaduna, and subsequently attack Lagos. These were stupid decisions. Anyway, Ironsi sent an emissary to Nzeogwu. The emissary was a man whom Nzeogwu respected a lot. So, he bowed to the pressure, after reaching some agreement with Ironsi. Ironsi would later breech the agreement, and arrest Nzeogwu.

Ironsi claimed that soldiers wanted him to take over. Which soldiers? Soldiers of Eastern extraction, or soldiers from regions whose beloved sons had been brutally executed?

I want to believe that he indeed took power by force from the Senate.

Finally, while I do agree that with the benefit of hindsight, one can look at the lopsided casualty figure after the coup and wonder if there were ulterior motives, it's also very important to remember that there were no laws mandating mandatory death sentences during ironsis brief rule! Coup plotting and subsequent judicial processes following failure were somewhat uncharted territories within the nigerian judicial system because there were no serious previous cases apart from Awolowos case. Other newly independent countries had the same problems.. Essentially, it wasn't even only in nigeria that we had such dilemmas.., Ghana had coups but never mowed down the plotters... It was Obasanjo that enacted those brutal laws that led to the killings of many subsequently.. So while it's fair to pile on some on Ironsi, we have to also situate the context under which his actions and inactions were permissible as at that time...

If Ironsi could suspend the Constitution, even if he left some human rights section alone, then he could create decrees that would have doused the tension already mounting, especially in Kano.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by ibietela2(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Author?

Here, switch account

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by CharleyBright(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
They wanted TY danjuma to be the new head of state after gown elimination but him and some other few reasonable officers said no that the new military leadership should come from South to dose tension and probably trauncated the ongoing battle between soldiers perceived to be loyal to gowon and muritala. If not the coup would had continue endlessly.

That is why obasanjo succeeded as the new head of state without any coup till he handed over power back to civilian sheu shagari in 1980 I think and instructed all the soldiers to return back to the baracks.

But unfortunately, after obasanjo handed over to the civilian the coup continued.

Buhari and idiagbon overthrown shagari government while IBB also overthrown both of them after six months in power.

IBB spent 6 to 7 years before appointing Ernest shonekan as the interim head of state after the annulment of his close freind well deserved election victory MKO abiola in 1992.

After some time IBB and abacha connived to overthrown the interim government and handed over the power to abacha and it continues like that until abacha died in 1999 and thief General Abdulsalam was appointed as the new interim head of state for 8motnhs and later handed over back to obasanjo for full democracy to take place but unfortunately we are practicing crazy demo.

The truth is that Nigerian military are our major problem and set backs since time immemorial cos of their greediness they don't care to raze down the whole country to actualise their greedy mission.

Obasanjo, gowon, IBB ,buhari, TY danjuma And the likes should be held responsible for Nigerian failure.

The only time Nigeria seems to be working and doing fine was before the civil war and that was when they created some good universities like UI, Nsuka , OAU, ABU Zaria, UNi Ben and Uni lag but every stopped working after the war .

That is why yakub gowon can never be an hero to me for the role.he played in the civil war.

The war was truly a national tregedy that should never be allowed to repeat it self never and Never again in the history of Nigeria

Peace!

You are correct about Obasanjo.
Many Nigerians dont know the key roles Obasanjo had played in unifying the Country at the brink of collapse.
He was brought in the save the Nation from eminent Military bloodbath and Collapse of the country following the Murtala Mohammed death. He was also brought in to douse the tension following tension and compensate the South after Abiola death and Sani Abacha saga.
Hate him or Like him, but i think Obasanjo is one of the most brilliant military strategist in Nigeria. He knows the Military more than any Retired Military Officer living.
If not for his strategic Military insights, Obasanjo wouldnt have survived as Head of State following the Murtala Mohammed coup. There were known coupists who had vowed that the coups and the bloodbaths will continue. Obasanjo would likely not have survived his First tenure as President as there were some elements in the Military who did not agree that power should go to the south as at then.
Both Obasanjo survived both.
When he became Head of State, he first of all executed all the Coup plotters of the Murtala coup. It was the very first time coup plotters were executed in Nigeria. It served as a deterent to many that were planning coups. Obasanjo also quickly dismantled the Military structured and retired some officers, and posted many other officers out of their domain were they had become too powerful. These neutralised many officers who had become too powerful and able to incite others.
As Civilian President, Obasanjo survived his tenure because of how he quickly deployed same strategy he used to survived as Head of state. Obasanjo as Civilian President dismantled Mililtary hierachy and retired many senior officers. One of the most strategic decision he took then was to re-distribute Military Armoury to the South. During Abacha tenure as Head of State, Abacha had relocated most of the Military Armoury to the North ( Kaduna and Kano) and the South was almost without effective armoury. Obasanjo quickly redistribute these Armory back to the south and brought about a balance in the distribution. These weakened perceived opposition in the Military.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2020
kettykin:
As usual, very gullible Nigerians will believe this.
How can a phone call on 13th Friday cause a deputy head of state to go late to work over child naming. What do these take the rest of Nigerians for

That's because you're assuming (wrongly) that those charged with state affairs take the job seriously.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by ibietela2(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
who's the young lad sir?

Nzeogwu Kaduna
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by nku5: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

Here, switch account

This book and "Reluctant Rebel" by Captain Fola Oyewole totally buried the "Igbo coup" fairytale

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

So you think Ironsi should have just ordered them all executed without investigation or trial just to appeal to frayed nerves? The aim of the investigation was to unearth how deep the conspiracy went in the armed forces and civilian circles. If it was really an "Igbo coup" wouldn't it have been good to know those behind the plot. Are you aware that Hassan Katsina who was part of the Fulani coup that removed Ironsi, was also part of the Nzeogwu coup? You think he would have liked the report to come out?

Besides are you aware that the coup was celebrated at first all over the country? It was the British that incited the northerners into believing the ethnic angle. Ironsi as a leader was not wrong to first investigate and he put the northern officers in charge. What more do we expect the man to have done?

OK, you have a very strong argument.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

Here, switch account
Thanks boss
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by ibietela2(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:

This book and "Reluctant Rebel" by Captain Fola Oyewole totally buried the "Igbo coup" fairytale

They still claim otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by nku5: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

OK, you have a very strong argument.

Thanks for the objectivity sir. I appreciate it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2020
CharleyBright:

You are correct about Obasanjo.
Many Nigerians dont know the key roles Obasanjo had played in unifying the Country at the brink of collapse.
He was brought in the save the Nation from eminent Military bloodbath and Collapse of the country following the Murtala Mohammed death. He was also brought in to douse the tension following tension and compensate the South after Abiola death and Sani Abacha saga.
Hate him or Like him, but i think Obasanjo is one of the most brilliant military strategist in Nigeria. He knows the Military more than any Retired Military Officer living.
seriously have learnt alot from you/thread
Gracias!
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2020
owobokiri:
Somebody help me; Why is Dimkas coup not defined by Dimkas ethnicity? I mean it was stated clearly that the main reason that led Dimka to unleash that coup was to get rid of core northerners that upstaged Gowon, a fellow middle belter! This led to the killings of Murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim Taiwo, including the attempted elimination of officers that helped Murtalas ascedence to power, most of them northerners! Gowons name was so glaringly written all over the coup that the federal government sought for his repatriation to Nigeria for trial.

He will later be left in the UK to rot while Ojukwu whom he fought against during the war, was pardoned to come back to Nigeria! My questions are; who and who here even know Dimkas ethnic group? Why was the ethnic/regional/sectional motivations behind Dimkas military interjection always downplayed by the media, the government and even the military while Nzeogwus military uprising is conveniently used as an excuse to propel an unending devilish policy of containment against the good people of the former eastern Nigeria!?

Maybe Zik's bolting to the UK on the eve of the coup had something to do with it. Or all regional heads (apart from the one in the east) being assassinated. Or the fact that the major target that needed to be neutralised first as the head of the military (who happened to be from the East) "escaped" assassination. I don't know. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2020
MrEazi223:

Tomorrow is Tuesday bro
U know what i mean
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Soknown: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

Here, switch account
Yea, I read this one back then.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Kzinne: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
owobokiri:
Somebody help me; Why is Dimkas coup not defined by Dimkas ethnicity? I mean it was stated clearly that the main reason that led Dimka to unleash that coup was to get rid of core northerners that upstaged Gowon, a fellow middle belter! This led to the killings of Murtala Mohammed and Ibrahim Taiwo, including the attempted elimination of officers that helped Murtalas ascedence to power, most of them northerners! Gowons name was so glaringly written all over the coup that the federal government sought for his repatriation to Nigeria for trial.

He will later be left in the UK to rot while Ojukwu whom he fought against during the war, was pardoned to come back to Nigeria! My questions are; who and who here even know Dimkas ethnic group? Why was the ethnic/regional/sectional motivations behind Dimkas military interjection always downplayed by the media, the government and even the military while Nzeogwus military uprising is conveniently used as an excuse to propel an unending devilish policy of containment against the good people of the former eastern Nigeria!?
cos yeasterners are dubious folks. If only ironsi had persecuted nzeogu and co there won't have been need for a counter coup. But ironsi refused to persecute them and this caused more ethnic tension
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Soknown: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

Really?
Yes.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by kayusely70(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2020
nku5:
A coup made up of Igbos, Yorubas and northerners happened on January 15, 1966 and children of satan called it an "Igbo coup"

A coup made up of people from Gowon's tribe (Angas) happened on October 13 1976, the same children of satan called it "Dimka coup"

God punish satan and his family tongue
It Was February 13, 1976.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by vineyardfarms: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Please forward them to alexistaiwoojuboy@gmail.com

Gracias.
God bless.

PLS AM ALSO INTEREST -: bodorsagencies@yahoo.com
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
ibietela2:

Here, switch account
The same author with they was a country?
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Obasanjo omoyibo cheesy

No wonder he's constantly delusional...Ray Dumuje was shot at by Dimka and co, wounded and not killed so how did Bajowa save Obasanjo's life?

He won't also tell how he.ran and hid in S.B Bakare's house until Akinrinade went there to get him, crying and sniveling like a baby.
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by nku5: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2020
kayusely70:
It Was February 13, 1976.

Na true. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2020
I remember that time for Government in secondary school. Buka suka dimka
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Liposure: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2020
owobokiri:

You are very right... It was the same bad blood that led to the elimination of very powerful middle belt officers in the army after the Dimka coup, paving the way for the likes of Yaradua and co....
As per Nzeogwu and Ironsi, that's still part of the vile conspiracy theories used to maim igbo officers... Without Ironsi, Nzeogwus coup would have succeeded. So how then can Nzeogwu be planning a coup to hand over to the same Ironsi that truncated his coup? Nzeogwu even sent Obasanjo to go and meet Ironsi on his behalf at Lagos, that's after consultations with surviving military commanders in the north including the likes of Hassan Katsina.. Some of them will later join the bandwagon of those pushing the overarching conspiracy theories of Ironsi being part of the coup... Life shaa
even ironsi staged his own coup in order to take power
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by ofiko123(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Ok...
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2020
kraftysprouts:

I have read the why we struck book and half of there was a country
Boss what of there was a country author?
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Federalmike: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2020
so obasanjo reach the rank of Lt .general
Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Olakunleyakub:

Peace!

Well said... But will correct yuh here..

Buhari and idiagbon regime lasted from 1983-1985 as a result from a coup led by IBB.. Itz not 6 months as you said..

IBB Ruled for 8 years.. 85 - 93 b4 handing a transition power to Earnest Shonekan in 1993. After the annulment of the presidential election arguably won by MKO Abiola.

Copy dat!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by CharleyBright(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Liposure:
even ironsi staged his own coup in order to take power

No, he didnt do any coup.
Go and Read and Understand what happened then before you comment.
General Aguyi Ironsi, Samuel Ademelegun and Zakariya Maimaliari were the most senior ranking Military officers then ( From SE, SW and NW respectively).
After the Nzeogwu coup and the ouster of the Tafawa Balewa/ Nnamdi Azikiwe civilian regime, Aguyi Ironsi was made Head of state( as the most senior of the three officers by Course ranking) with a view to conducting an election and returning power to Civilians as soon a possible.
By this time, there was serious rife in the Military between the North and the South East (Ibos) following the Nzeogwu coup, and some northerners perceived that the coup was done to enthrone Ironsi.
But what many Nigerians dont know is that the Nzeogwu coup which was said to be an Ibo coup was actually aborted by Aguyi Ironsi and Emeka Ojukwu. Ironsi fought the coup plotters from the Lagos/ ibadan axis, while Emeka Ojukwu repelled the poltters from the Kaduna/Kano base of the Military.
What many Nigerians dont also know also is that, the Nzegwu coup would have succeeded if not for Ironsi and Ojukwu that foiled it. Infact, Many Ibo Officers saw Ironsi as siding with the Northerners and not doing enough as Head of state to protect the Ibos during the Massive killings of the Ibos that was going on during the Ironsi tenure. While Ironsi tried to be balance and even favor the North in his govt, he was still perceived as unfair by both the Ibos on one hand, and the North on the other hand.
To tell the truth, Aguyi Ironsi caused his own death by trying to please the north too much. Despite several warnings giving to him that some northern elements within the Military were planning to oust him and he should remove many of his Northern aides, Ironsi failed to listen and continued to surround himself with officers of northern extract, and majority of his personal aides were northerners. On the day Ironsi was assasiinated, it is said that it was his personal and most trusted aide that connived and pave way for T. Y Danjuma and co to arrest and eventually killed Ironsi.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: How I Survived Dimka Coup. Olu Bajowa Saved Me by hstar: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2020
CharleyBright:

Yes. The book - Oil, Politics and Violence did vividly described what played out in the Dimka Coup and the actors in the whole incidence. Buhari (who is a staunch protégé of Murtala Mohammed) was a key actor in foiling that coup.
Anyone that read those books before 2015 elections would have known who Buhari truly is and would not vote for him. Before i read Oil, POlitics and Violence, i had always perceived Murtala Mohammed as a gentle soldier. But the book depicted that he was a hard and stubborn soldier who had at many times openly threatened to deal with General Gowon, and he eventually overthrew Gowon and became the Head of state after ousting Gowon with the help of his staunch loyalists. Infact, the book narrated that Murtala was killed by those Loyal to Gowon as a revenge 6 months after Murtala ousted Gowon. the book further indicated that those times were very deadly times in the Military when there was distrusts and bad blood in the Military so much that everyone was scared of being assassinated, and after Murtala was killed, there was vacuum in the Military Headship for over 2 weeks and everyone ( Obasanjo and co who were highest officers then) refused to become Head of State. However, Obasanjo was almost forced to be Head of State so as to change Leadership to the Southern Nigeria to doused the Bad that had brewed between the Northern Military Christians camp ( The Langtan block and loyalist to Gowon) on one hand, and the Northern Military Muslims ( The Murtala Mohammed loyalist) on the other hand.
Anyone who wants to know why Nigeria is the way it is today should go and read 'Oil, Politics and violence" by Max Siolliun, And also the sequel of that book called - "Soldiers of Fortune" by same Author. But Books are Masterpieces that gives detailed accounts of every Top Nigerian Military officer since independence and their different roles in the Military to bastardized and destroyed Nigeria.

Thanks for the recommended books
I'll go look for it asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening / GEJ, Madueke, Ayeni, Named In Fraudulent Oil contract That Cost Nigeria Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.