Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel (7846 Views)

Just Got My Side Babe Pregnant / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Passcord(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2020
The rate at which infidelity happens in marriages these days is quite alarming. Most times the blame is on the men who hardly have time for their wives, after they've given birth to their children and perhaps, may have finished training them. They come up with excuses of one business trip or the other and use that to stay away from their homes, but in the real sense, some of them are out there, having fun with some young girls.
What really hurts most young guys these days is that the girls they could have gotten as their own, they can't any longer due to the fact that, they can't afford those girls any more.
Many girls in the higher institutions have one sugar daddy somewhere who take care of them and even provide more, which has resulted to those girls, belittling every effort the young boys around them put, in order to win their hearts.
A man by name Chizzy shared some photos of a married man and a young girl, in a hotel room, which he claimed he got from the man's phone.

Check out Reactions below;

https://omambala.ng/blog/reactions-as-a-man-shares-photos-of-a-married-man-and-a-girl-in-a-hotel-room/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Bennysam: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2020
See face , our young girls all of them eat shit

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
Damn, ladies dey try aswear. If I be woman, I'll probably die a virgin than allow some men come one mile near me.
See as the man resemble my village masquerade. Oshiomole and I including OBJ will look like Michael Jackson standing next to him in a groupie.

19 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
J111333:
Damn, ladies dey try aswear. If I be woman, I'll probably die a virgin than allow some men come one mile near me.
See as the man resemble my village masquerade. Oshiomole and I including OBJ will look like Michael Jackson when standing next to him in a groupie.
hahaha I stand with you
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Offpoint1: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Where are those people who said Obasanjo is ugly?

If he was my dad I would have suffered psychological trauma waking up to such face every morning as a kid. I would have sued him now as an adult.

The side chick boobs looking loaf of bread trampled by a trailer.

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bennysam:
See face , our young girls all of them eat shit
including your sisters right ?

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by NiRfreak(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
The uglier a man, especially when loaded with cash, authority and Charisma, the faster his preeq brings our women to orgasm........
Men should work on their charisma, voice and communication, and money...women will flock them. Handsomeness doesn't matter that much, except for teenagers who think othewise

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Bennysam: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don’t know what bring this insult but it seems you sleep with old men that why e pain you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let's just stop deceiving our selves. Marriage should be banned

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by fati2001(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
GOD FORBID...

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Aflix(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
You people should stop with this your "including your sisters or mothers" lazy man statement abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by FirstSon01: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aflix:
You people should stop with this your "including your sisters or mothers" lazy man statement abeg.

She did that because you generalised by saying "women".

Are your sisters and mother not women??

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Pweetyccee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mehn some girls are trying ooo angry angry sad sad
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by ouzo1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na by force to get Sugar Daddy? see as the Man tear ugz .
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by KingMack(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jesu Christy shocked shocked

[b][/b]This Man Na high breed Oshiomhole + Obasanjo + Lai Mohammed grin angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
chai! what young girls go through just to get a little money to use for themselves grin
see mouth grin grin grin
see face grin grin
young ladies dating their grand dad age mates una dey try oo grin grin
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Mehn some girls are trying ooo angry angry sad sad
thats why anytime i see a runz girl i dey always raise hands and legs for them grin
dat job is not easy abeg grin grin
u wan imagine what they go through for money grin
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Doortun(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
A chic some simp will go down on knee for.
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

i no even know where the breast start from grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by SavageResponse(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
People should learn to mind their own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

If he was my dad I would have suffered psychological trauma waking up to such face every morning as a kid. I would have sued him now as an adult.

bro nah person him be too nah and person father
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Dreamliner787(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wait.. is that girl naked?
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by humilitypays(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

only if he was poor. If he was your.father and rich, even the hottest chicks all over the world wont see u but your dad.

Most of u dont know how a female mind is wired; ladies dont care much about handsomeness of a man, its only teenage girls that fall for handsome guys. Most beautiful ladies get irritated by handsome guys for no reason

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by oshonwambada: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bennysam:

I don’t know what bring this insult but it seems you sleep with old men that why e pain you
thought as well too
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Pweetyccee(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
lefulefu:
thats why anytime i see a runz girl i dey always raise hands and legs for them grin
dat job is not easy abeg grin grin
u wan imagine what they go through for money grin
lol I swear
Runz girl or slay queen no easy so I dey give them small respect

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by omokeinde84655: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
chai! what young girls go through just to get a little money to use for themselves see mouth see face young ladies dating their grand dad age mates una dey try oo
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Gadafii: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
omo see person lips,ahhhh cheesy

omo girls them no go ever cease to shock me, shuu angry
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Offpoint1: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
lefulefu:
i no even know where the breast start from grin grin
grin finding and locating the root of that bress requires a very looooonnnnng procedure.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by Molahnelson(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Dem never see something
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Shame but the guy who shared this ought to be sued for invasion of privacy and also sharing this online.
No yahoo boy should condemn that lady Abeg, as for the man, nawa for him.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by kheny12(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
J111333:
See as the man resemble my village masquerade. Oshiomole and I including OBJ will look like Michael Jackson standing next to him in a groupie.
plz don't kill me with laugh,This your comment funny die.
Re: Check Out Reactions As Man Shares Photo Of A Married Man And Side Babe In Hotel by illicit(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
That man will have a strong wicked dick....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 / A Nairalander Shows Off His Sizzling Abs In New Photos / How To Clean The Sperm Trace On Bed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.