Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There (2439 Views)

Do We Have Beautiful Nairaland Girls Here? / What Value Is Bashing Nigerian Ladies Adding To Some Guys? / We Need Beautiful Girls Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
First of all , guys with good looks complains less about being treated bad or cheated on. You'll have most girls dying for you and even taking out of their money just to satisfy you, even you'll see cases where a girl will cheat just to get money for you because you're broke. Im not saying you cant be cheated on if you look cute or handsome, but there's a lesser risk of that happening.

Secondly, we all know how life is generally..and also the Nigeria Economy. Things are hard, who wants to starve? Who wants to wear faded out clothes? Phone with no data? . Even when some girls try to get some jobs which they'll still struggle with the pay, male bosses at work will still want to sleep with them before helping them. Personal experience with an hard working Ex. Everywhere she tried getting a job, men wants sexual favours first. Can men help a girl wanting wanting something in return? Give her money without something in return? Good paying job without sonething in return? Who spoilt these girls ? MEN.

Though there are some girls that just likes anything money without applying sense. Some can fck their boyfriends father because of money. We all know such ones exist, they are the bad eggs.

But enough of putting all the blame on girls. Ive dated Nigerian girls and foreign girls. To be honest from personal experience, Most Nigerian girls feels entitled to a mans money the moment you wanna date or hookup. Thats is like 90% .
Foreign girls rather pay their own bills on dates and all, buy thier phones and pay for hair. But don't you think a society is the womb of crime ? If this is rampered in Nigeria, it is just because of the hard economy, if half of these Nigerian girls grew up abroad, they wouldn't have that nature in them.

Oh and also foreign girls are attracted to money too, they have liches too, White girls, Indian, everywhere. And you as a guy, do you even like yourself when you're broke and depressed ? You just want to tie down an innocent girl you're not married to ,to suffer with you for years ? When the hardship is too much for her to bear and she leaves or cheats youll start shouting Nigerian girls .

Four different Nigerian girls( Ex's) you peoples always bash has been there for me when I was broke . Give me money, pay for my uber transport, pay for dates, bring food for me and my friends, take me shopping, days of 30k , days of 20k . They did it genuinely out of pure heart.

Instead of spending your time bashing Nigerian girls , go and make money so that you can love yourself, Nigerian girls and foreign girls can love you , and keep yourself and family fed and happy.

Peace out !!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by fati2001(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nigeria girls are useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by ojun50(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nigeria girls are useless
Lol �

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
ojun50:
Lol �
lololo

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by 2dice01: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Defender of life
Nesta and Vidiç got nothing on you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Lightangel65: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
I didn't read it but I know it's trash

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:
I didn't read it but I know it's trash

Your comment says : I didnt read it but I know its trash.

How senseless, you opened a thread you don't want to read just to commet its trash ? Lmaoooo, who gives these kids weeds to smoke these days!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Lightangel65: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Your comment says : I didnt read it but I know its trash.

How senseless, you opened a thread you don't want to read just to commet its trash ? Lmaoooo, who gives these kids weeds to smoke these days!

You are a very big idi0t, no one read it cause it's too long. Maybe your father or hag mom might read it. Cause you manage get phone bro go and suck Mama's tits you really need that milk for your brain

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

You are a very big idi0t, no one read it cause it's too long. Maybe your father or hag mom might read it. Cause you manage get phone bro go and suck Mama's tits you really need that milk for your brain

Hahaha who got you angry little one ? Sorry .. we will beat him for you okay ? Don't cry baby, go play with your neighbours kids and show off your Christmas shoes Daddy bought you lastweek.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fmghewzy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Only 20% of Nairaland guys have sense.
No matter how many topic you open to correct them they won't listen,they will call you names like simp.,captain save a hoe...
Nonsense.

It is only logical to treat a woman the way you want your sis,or future daughter to be treated.

But they won't listen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fmghewzy:
Only 20% of Nairaland guys have sense.
No matter how many topic you open to correct them they won't listen,they will call you names like simp.,captain save a hoe...
Nonsense.

It is only logical to treat a woman the way you want your sis,or future daughter to be treated.

But they won't listen

God bless you, I just fail to understand the level of ignorance and childish behaviour on this site.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Molahnelson(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:
First of all , guys with good looks complains less about being treated bad or cheated on. You'll have most girls dying for you and even taking out of their money just to satisfy you, even you'll see cases where a girl will cheat just to get money for you because you're broke. Im not saying you cant be cheated on if you look cute or handsome, but there's a lesser risk of that happening.

Secondly, we all know how life is generally..and also the Nigeria Economy. Things are hard, who wants to starve? Who wants to wear faded out clothes? Phone with no data? . Even when some girls try to get some jobs which they'll still struggle with the pay, male bosses at work will still want to sleep with them before helping them. Personal experience with an hard working Ex. Everywhere she tried getting a job, men wants sexual favours first. Can men help a girl wanting wanting something in return? Give her money without something in return? Good paying job without sonething in return? Who spoilt these girls ? MEN.

Though there are some girls that just likes anything money without applying sense. Some can fck their boyfriends father because of money. We all know such ones exist, they are the bad eggs.

But enough of putting all the blame on girls. Ive dated Nigerian girls and foreign girls. To be honest from personal experience, Most Nigerian girls feels entitled to a mans money the moment you wanna date or hookup. Thats is like 90% .
Foreign girls rather pay their own bills on dates and all, buy thier phones and pay for hair. But don't you think a society is the womb of crime ? If this is rampered in Nigeria, it is just because of the hard economy, if half of these Nigerian girls grew up abroad, they wouldn't have that nature in them.

Oh and also foreign girls are attracted to money too, they have liches too, White girls, Indian, everywhere. And you as a guy, do you even like yourself when you're broke and depressed ? You just want to tie down an innocent girl you're not married to ,to suffer with you for years ? When the hardship is too much for her to bear and she leaves or cheats youll start shouting Nigerian girls .

Four different Nigerian girls( Ex's) you peoples always bash has been there for me when I was broke . Give me money, pay for my uber transport, pay for dates, bring food for me and my friends, take me shopping, days of 30k , days of 20k . They did it genuinely out of pure heart.

Instead of spending your time bashing Nigerian girls , go and make money so that you can love yourself, Nigerian girls and foreign girls can love you , and keep yourself and family fed and happy.

Peace out !!

In as much as I don't support someone bashing in girl, but enough of the country is hard and whatnot, the entitlement and average Nigerian girl has is too much, they always feel entitled even men also are not spare, we need to get rid of this entitlement mentality, go and find something to do to make your own ends meet don't try to depend on someone through any means this kind of mentality will keep you in poverty strive to provide for your own self I've stopped having a mentality of depending on someone for money

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fmghewzy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

God bless you, I just fail to understand the level of ignorance and childish behaviour on this site.

Imagine someone opening his mouth to call Nigerian girls useless,like his mom is not a Nigerian.

I pray God give them sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Imagine someone opening his mouth to call Nigerian girls useless,like his mom is not a Nigerian.

I pray God give them sense.
For real, asin the hate is getting too much..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
whiteknighting won't give you the pûssy

7 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by luwiizy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Haha.... Lol, the bashing will not end, and the girls too will not change.

So you see it's a paradox cool
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by CHoccolaTE: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
OP first of all, thanks for being so objective and kind in your analysis of Nigerian girls.

Many of the people you are talking to are
1. Children that have never had a girlfriend so dont know anything about relationships. They just come online and read through Nairaland and join woman hating bandwagon.

2. Poor guys that cant afford to date the girl of their dreams because they don't have money so they try to shame women into wanting poor guys like themselves, those ones take their job of bashing and shaming girls seriously like government work because konji has been pressing their neck for ages and they desperately need a girlfriend that will accept their brokenness.

3. Trolls that just want attention, they don't want to hear your common sense.

4. Woman haters that one girl or woman hurt in the past so they are out for revenge against all Nigerian women. These ones also dont want your common sense.

You have made sense and people with a brain will know this but many Nairaland guys no get brain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Lightangel65: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Hahaha who got you angry little one ? Sorry .. we will beat him for you okay ? Don't cry baby, go play with your neighbours kids and show off your Christmas shoes Daddy bought you lastweek.

Ok
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
This one dey form white knight. grin

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
OP first of all, thanks for being so objective and kind in your analysis of Nigerian girls.

1. Children that have never had a girlfriend so dont know anything about relationships. They just come online and read through Nairaland and join woman hating bandwagon.

2. Poor guys that cant afford to date the girl of their dreams because they don't have money so they try to shame women into wanting poor guys like themselves, those ones take their job of bashing and shaming girls seriously like government work because konji has been pressing their neck for ages and they desperately need a girlfriend that will accept their brokenness.

4. Woman haters that one girl or woman hurt in the past so they are out for revenge against all Nigerian women. These ones also dont want your common sense.

You have made sense and people with a brain will know this but many Nairaland guys no get brain.
well done minister of women affairs. Its not everybody that bash women are poor get your facts right. this mr or miss whatever you call yourself it's you and your fellow nairaland simps that's don't have brain becos the head is just big for nothing its only contain 1 kilobytes of data
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Exactly , thanks for taking your time to explain this meaningful summary! Bless u. So right

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm Yet To Get Something Meaningful In Ur Long Epistle.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
well done minister of women affairs. Its not everybody that bash women are poor get your facts right. this mr or miss whatever you call yourself it's you and your fellow nairaland simps that's don't have brain becos the head is just big for nothing its only contain 1 kilobytes of data

Donfranskid , modafcker you just pissed me off .. I actually hate people attacking others blindly, and for the fact that you're a bitter soul for no reason. Go fck urself , and if u dare reply .. ill roat ur ass on nairaland tonight!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
I'm Yet To Get Something Meaningful In Ur Long Epistle.

Truvel, this is the 6th time we are coming accross each other on a post. And ure always commenting negatively on my posts. Atleast ,my long Epistle is longer than that 3iches so called dck you inherited frm your old man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin. Bashing of women here and there is reciprocal to the kind of physical bashing men get from women on a daily basis....

Na who no get work go first of all get the time to reason woman matter talk more of bashing them...

When our mind is busy bros,you won't have that time to come here and be bashing women upandan because by then,you must have realized it doesn't worth your time..

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Donfranskid , modafcker you just pissed me off .. I actually hate people attacking others blindly, and for the fact that you're a bitter soul for no reason. Go fck urself , and if u dare reply .. ill roat ur ass on nairaland tonight!
lol i know you are saying this because you're hiding under keyboard. If e pain you go and kill yourself becos i don't give a f*ck of what you think get that into 4cking skull of yours and that your fellow Nairaland simps have nice day you all

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
lol i know you are saying this because you're hiding under keyboard. If e pain you go and kill yourself becos i don't give a f*ck of what you think get that into 4cking skull of yours and that your fellow Nairaland simps

Lmaoooo im sure youre sitting with your girlfriend while replying this comment trying as hard as possible to sound like a man so she can give you a forehead kiss..! Sit your girly ass down and stop trying so hard to sound tough. All these december barbies.. im sure ure using a pink phone cover.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Truvel, this is the 6th time we are coming accross each other on a post. And ure always commenting negatively on my posts. Atleast ,my long Epistle is longer than that 3iches so called dck you inherited frm your old man.
U Are Just Stupid. What Av I Said Wrong?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Just Stupid. What Av I Said Wrong?

So beacuse you finally learnt how to spell stupid, you decided to test it on me first instead of your father? You tried sha, ill let this go becsuse you just learnt that word

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yea, so true well I will say people make mistakes and so they fall into the wrong hands, relationship wise and begin to hate.

Well can't blame them, most of them got in with a lot of ignorance, and that's the reward for starting something you don't understand.

As for me I think Nigerian ladies are great people, and I have had no cause to regret dating any. Life gives you what you prepared for weda you are ready or not, life will happen and if you are not equipped for decisions you are taking it will end in premium tears, instead of hating find out what you did wrong and adjust.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93, 4 Ur Information I Av Dated Several Nigerian Girls & I Know Their Mentality. I Av Talked Abt Topic Related To Dis B4. Many Of Dis Girls Are Liability. Many Of Dem Just Want To Milk U Dry. If U Are Not Careful With Dis Girls, Dey Will Bring U To Zero.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man Inside The Bush (VIDEO) / Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.