Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There (2480 Views)

Do We Have Beautiful Nairaland Girls Here? / What Value Is Bashing Nigerian Ladies Adding To Some Guys? / We Need Beautiful Girls Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Patriarchy001(m): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Uncle93:

[s]So for your mind now you get brain ? Okayyy[/s]y

Stale.
Own your gender with full chest abeg. Tranny grin

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Stale.
Own your gender with full chest abeg. Tranny grin

Why you dey shine ur stinking teeth to me 8.31am ? Why arrrgh! Nairaland don see me finish
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Jennycoolz(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
And they'll still send you emails , useless boys

Real and mature men respects women , only young boys who's seen nothing in life disrespect women after taking hard drugs

As if their mothers are no longer females

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Patriarchy001(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Uncle93:

Why you dey shine ur stinking teeth to me 8.31am ? Why arrrgh! Nairaland don see me finish

Why are you responding at 8.32am? Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Why are you responding at 8.32am? Bobrisky
...... ..... ..... ...... ...
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
the only why they are chasing them is to use and dump them like rag don't feel special about that because at the end you gonna be dumped

You are right . I can't argue that with you because it's obvious you are speaking from Exprience . It's just the way your mother was used and dumped by your father and your sisters as well . I'm sorry that you were born a bastard.
Dare quote me again when I didn't quote you !

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Craig24: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Only a mother with a heart of Gold deserves attention, love and care.

Nigerian gurls – young and old are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Typo

Don't be half wise

You are welcome. Still go and settle with your mother full-wise man. Her curse is working on you .

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

You are welcome. Still go and settle with your mother full-wise man. Her curse is working on you .
*last comment*
Un-couth nitwit

Can't you engage with someone on SM Without throwing insultive words?

For you bringing my parent to the convo show's the kind of mentality you have

This is a forum for goodness sake i can comment as i like must you attack me with insult?

I did not mean that statement " nigerian girls are useless"
Just trolling the guy, i also have girls as family so gtfo out of my mentions and never quote me again.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

gosh...

you challanged him not to quote you, but you quoted me first here?
What can i call this....
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
*last comment*
Un-couth nitwit

Can't you engage with someone on SM Without throwing insultive words?

For you bringing my parent to the convo show's the kind of mentality you have

This is a forum for goodness sake i can comment as i like must you attack me with insult?

I did not mean that statement " nigerian girls are useless"
Just trolling the guy, i also have girls as family so gtfo out of my mentions and never quote me again.

Look how dumb you sound . So you knew that you have a Nigerian Mother and sisters and yet "you didn't mean it "when you senselessly say "Nigerian Girls are useless ?"

How possible would it be for a girl to say on a public forum that " all Nigerian men are useless" and then turn around to say she has a Nigerian father and brothers and didn't mean it ?

You just took your own pill .

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Look how dumb you sound . So you knew that you have a Nigerian Mother and sisters and yet "you didn't mean it "when you senselessly say "Nigerian Girls are useless ?"

How possible would it be for a girl to say on a public forum that " all Nigerian men are useless" and then turn around to say she has a Nigerian father and brothers and didn't mean it ?

You just took your own pill .

Buff and puff

Yet u hardly grab the logic

bye
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

You are right . I can't argue that with you because it's obvious you are speaking from Exprience . It's just the way your mother was used and dumped by your father and your sisters as well . I'm sorry that you were born a bastard.
i wasn't born a bastard except you.
Your mother went to go cheat on your father that's why you are a true bastard. That's same way you will be used and dumped and your children will become bastard.
95% of Nigerian girls are dummy examples are the ones on nairaland like this one that just quoted me
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Your mother went to go cheat on your father that's why you are a true bastard. That's same way you will be used and dumped and your children will become bastard.
95% of Nigerian girls are dummy examples are the ones on nairaland like this one that just quoted me

Look at you! Shameless thing dragging down a woman. Stupid stupid, these boys are pure stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

Hahahahaah. Why is the pain too much for you to bear ? Senseless fool with no atom of reasoning . So you are denying that your father dumped your mother after using her ? I'm sorry that he rejected you .

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by 21cents: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Here's THE RED PILL PDF in the link below..
study it everyday!!

https://mega.nz/file/AapQjSjb#ROFwE6l1CgyslvBVuuuUOt1zjzQB_5FJFRoAjlxfHEY

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
21cents:
Here's THE RED PILL PDF in the link below..

study it everyday!!

https://mega.nz/file/AapQjSjb#ROFwE6l1CgyslvBVuuuUOt1zjzQB_5FJFRoAjlxfHEY

If you know me personally, you wouldn't dare post anything redpill for me to read! Ill leave that to those who knows me in person... I am who I am, got my natural physic thing going on, don't need to be behaving solid frm the influence I digested from reading a book on how to act. Ya'll just brainwashed. Stop it son

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahahaah. Why is the pain too much for you to bear ? Senseless fool with no atom of reasoning . So you are denying that your father dumped your mother after using her ? I'm sorry that he rejected you .
Tell me why on earth will i take a dummy like you seriously let me burst your bubble I feel no atoms of pains from dummy like you
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by BobbyZrealist(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Most of the women who have helped me are one way or the other related to me. No.1 My Mother.

All the others na Unlimited Liability Companies.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

Tell me why on earth will i take a dummy like you seriously let me burst your bubble I feel no atoms of pains from dummy like you

Hahahahaah. The pain is still too much for you to take. Please take your drugs and chill before you have a heart attack . The way you are using too many plurals "Atoms" and "Pains" just made me laugh. Chill Bro.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Buff and puff

Yet u hardly grab the logic

bye

As if you had any common sense let alone reasoning properly to be logical .

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahahaah. The pain is still too much for you to take. Please take your drugs and chill before you have a heart attack . The way you are using too many plurals "Atoms" and "Pains" just made me laugh. Chill Bro.
so for your mind you think am pain(s) nah
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Slimqueen(f): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
[s][/s]
BigBellyBurst:
This one dey form white knight. grin

and he is.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by BigBellyBurst(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Slimqueen:
[s][/s]

and he is.
Do you know who a white knight is?
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by ParrotGirls360(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
No gender has the moral stand till the end of the world to judge another as useless. So all these arguments are baseless. After Adam, every other man came out of a woman. Hence, all genders should be respected. Period!!!

Check my signature for +18 leaks... grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Are Not Properly Loved Until They Make Money / Girl In Nigeria Started To Dress Like Me After She Stopped Liking My Pictures / Enugu Bride Price Akwunanaw - Is Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.