Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,791 members, 7,855,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:53 PM

Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There (2481 Views)

We Need Beautiful Girls Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Lmaoooo im sure youre sitting with your girlfriend while replying this comment trying as hard as possible to sound like a man so she can give you a forehead kiss..! Sit your girly ass down and stop trying so hard to sound tough. All these december barbies.. im sure ure using a pink phone cover.
Lol that's so stupid of you to think am using a pink cover phone case and a bigger fool for thinking i have a girlfriend
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

So beacuse you finally learnt how to spell stupid, you decided to test it on me first instead of your father? You tried sha, ill let this go becsuse you just learnt that word
Ur Parents Are Stupid 4 Not Teaching U Manner Of Approach.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
Ur Parents Are Stupid 4 Not Teaching U Manner Of Approach.

Oh wonderful, I can imagine how stupid they are..

Smart boy, why do you start all your words with capital letters ? I see you're trying to be unique on nairaland by typing different and dropping negative comments on peoples post just to be popular. Keep it up. Ur enegry is in the right place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

Lol that's so stupid of you to think am using a pink cover phone case and a bigger fool for thinking i have a girlfriend

Lmaoooo just teasing and you took me serious?? I knew you were an underage . All these kids gets too sensitive these days .. dammn! Oh and why would u have a girlfriend at your age ?
Its better u dont

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
Uncle93, 4 Ur Information I Av Dated Several Nigerian Girls & I Know Their Mentality. I Av Talked Abt Topic Related To Dis B4. Many Of Dis Girls Are Liability. Many Of Dem Just Want To Milk U Dry. If U Are Not Careful With Dis Girls, Dey Will Bring U To Zero.
Bro , date the right girls ..stop falling into the wrong hands and keep complaining for real. Not all of us complains this much.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Lmaoooo just teasing and you took me serious?? I knew you were an underage . All these kids gets too sensitive these days .. dammn! Oh and why would u have a girlfriend at your age ?
Its better u dont
See your life you think i will use my hard earned money to feed another man's daughter like you wimps do. go invest your money on something better give it to your mama so she can pray for you. idiot you even look like one teenage boy living under his mama's roof
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
I Repeat Many Of Dis Girls Are Liability. Note: Not All. Dey Don't Care How Or Where U Make Ur Money. All Dey Do Is Just To Eat, Milk U Dry & Go. 4 Example, If Av 500k In Ur A/c, If U Are Not Careful With How U Live With Dem Or Spend, Dey Would Suck U Dry. Many Of Dem Won't Give Tips Or Help On How U Can Increase Or Stand Financially. Dey Would Just Be Milking U Until U Go Dry In D Name Of Gf Or Love. Many Of Dem Are Liability. Many Of Dem Lack Mental & Emotional Help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

See your life you think i will use my hard earned money to feed another man's daughter like you wimps do. go invest your money on something better give it to your mama so she can pray for you. idiot you even look like one teenage boy living under his mama's roof

Lol Lol Lol , you finnaly summoned courage to speak ur mind before me. ! Now fck off playtime over
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Lighthouse50: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ogbeni OP, go siddon somewear.... Wetin you dey cover for girls matter?? Shey you no go higher institution ni to see how cheap sex is...virginity in Nigeria is sold for a gala and a bigi apple but if na nonvirgin, na free or make you just buy am 3 for #10 chewing gum...
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Lol Lol Lol , you finnaly summoned courage to speak ur mind before me. ! Now fck off playtime over
I don't blame you like i said b4 ur brain is too small (1kbs) that's why you came here posting rubbish
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Truvel:
I Repeat Many Of Dis Girls Are Liability. Note: Not All. Dey Don't Care How Or Where U Make Ur Money. All Dey Do Is Just To Eat, Milk U Dry & Go. 4 Example, If Av 500k In Ur A/c, If U Are Not Careful With How U Live With Dem Or Spend, Dey Would Suck U Dry. Many Of Dem Won't Give Tips Or Help On How U Can Increase Or Stand Financially. Dey Would Just Be Milking U Until U Go Dry In D Name Of Gf Or Love. Many Of Dem Are Liability. Many Of Dem Lack Mental & Emotional Help.

Im not denying that fact but the hate is too much. Ive meet amazing ones for real
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

I don't blame you like i said b4 ur brain is too small (1kbs) that's why you came here posting rubbish

How cute of you to think smart!!!
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lighthouse50:
Ogbeni OP, go siddon somewear.... Wetin you dey cover for girls matter?? Shey you no go higher institution ni to see how cheap sex is...virginity in Nigeria is sold for a gala and a bigi apple but if na nonvirgin, na free or make you just buy am 3 for #10 chewing gum...

What is this one saying? The commet no even go

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Aflix(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93 is obviously a woman hiding behind a male moniker. The post reeks of entitlement and blame the male folks mentality.

Thousands of women that out there that work and make their money get 10 heads abi

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Aflix(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93 is obviously a woman hiding behind a male moniker. The post reeks of entitlement and blame the male folks mentality.
So, females that refuse to work do so because all the males that they've come across for employment happened to want a sexual relationship with them?
Thousands of women that out there that work and make their money get 10 heads abi
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by okanlanwon44879: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
This one dey form white knight.

3 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Molahnelson:

In as much as I don't support someone bashing in girl, but enough of the country is hard and whatnot, the entitlement and average Nigerian girl has is too much, they always feel entitled even men also are not spare, we need to get rid of this entitlement mentality, go and find something to do to make your own ends meet don't try to depend on someone through any means this kind of mentality will keep you in poverty strive to provide for your own self I've stopped having a mentality of depending on someone for money
This is just d basis of d bruhaha going on here.

dnt depend on a man for money. Make money anyhw goddamn way u knw hw to make it.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:

Im not denying that fact but the hate is too much. Ive meet amazing ones for real
I Av Met Two Girls Like Dat, Who Are Not So, But Dis Ones Are Very Few & Very Rare To Find.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Only if all dz came from a non man hating entity,we jxt might have taken it to heart. So woman ur shiit is invalid.[quote author=CHoccolaTE post=97533351]OP first of all, thanks for being so objective and kind in your analysis of Nigerian girls.

Many of the people you are talking to are
1. Children that have never had a girlfriend so dont know anything about relationships. They just come online and read through Nairaland and join woman hating bandwagon.

2. Poor guys that cant afford to date the girl of their dreams because they don't have money so they try to shame women into wanting poor guys like themselves, those ones take their job of bashing and shaming girls seriously like government work because konji has been pressing their neck for ages and they desperately need a girlfriend that will accept their brokenness.

3. Trolls that just want attention, they don't want to hear your common sense.

4. Woman haters that on

You have made sense and people with a brain will kn
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lighthouse50:
Leemao.. Gala nd biggie apple had me lolling hard.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Theboy21: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
@Op it's either you create another thread about those toxic girls bashing niggas here or you will be certified "women asslicker of the year" cheesy cheesy

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by stacyadams: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin grin grin I don Comot hand for naija gals matter,, I thought they could be saved in 2020;but the reverse became the case
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nigeria girls are useless

It's "Nigerian girls " not "Nigeria girls"
Now we know where your problem is coming from . Go sort out your life with your Mother !

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Uncle93:
For real, asin the hate is getting too much..

And yet they can't do without them in reality ! The ones saying all these are busy chasing after some in real life and yet countless wedding ceremonies are taking place every now and then; still Nigerian men getting married to Nigerian women.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Kalatium(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
They are Responsible for why they are being bashed.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aflix:
So, females that refuse to work do so because all the males that they've come across for employment happened to want a sexual relationship with them?

Female hiding a male moniker?? You even used the word " Obviously " have you been thinking odd your entire life or iust tonight?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nigeria girls are useless
I think you're important.
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Frustrated007: 12:59am On Dec 30, 2020
undecided undecided
CHoccolaTE:
OP first of all, thanks for being so objective and kind in your analysis of Nigerian girls.

Many of the people you are talking to are
1. Children that have never had a girlfriend so dont know anything about relationships. They just come online and read through Nairaland and join woman hating bandwagon.

2. Poor guys that cant afford to date the girl of their dreams because they don't have money so they try to shame women into wanting poor guys like themselves, those ones take their job of bashing and shaming girls seriously like government work because konji has been pressing their neck for ages and they desperately need a girlfriend that will accept their brokenness.

3. Trolls that just want attention, they don't want to hear your common sense.

4. Woman haters that one girl or woman hurt in the past so they are out for revenge against all Nigerian women. These ones also dont want your common sense.

You have made sense and people with a brain will know this but many Nairaland guys no get brain.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

It's "Nigerian girls " not "Nigeria girls"
Now we know where your problem is coming from . Go sort out your life with your Mother !
Typo

Don't be half wise
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Patriarchy001(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Aflix:

Most definitely.. and anyone with a brain would know that.

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Classyuniquebae:

And yet they can't do without them in reality ! The ones saying all these are busy chasing after some in real life and yet countless wedding ceremonies are taking place every now and then; still Nigerian men getting married to Nigerian women.
the only why they are chasing them is to use and dump them like rag don't feel special about that because at the end you gonna be dumped
Re: Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There by Uncle93(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Most definitely.. and anyone with a brain would know that.

So for your mind now you get brain ? Okayyyy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Hate People I Don’t Know Staring At Me (beautiful Girls) / Enugu Bride Price Akwunanaw - Is Too Expensive / What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.