Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon (4566 Views)

Dele Momodu Writes Buhari, Says Nigerians Are Lamenting / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu / Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by fxskye: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
PDP in action. We all saw it yesterday when Sambo alone debating with who, Panelist or Audience?

I think it's an attempt to give GEJ upper hand over other contestants.
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by DeepSoul(f): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2011
All this plenty noise sef.

Like someone rightly asked, how many campaign rallies did Momodu even organise??

Debate or no debate, he stands a zero% chance. He should go and hug transformer jorrr
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by pek(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
na_so:

3. What are your realistic expectations from a president in 1
No dey cos me , just make your point . hope say u know say i fit be bros to u? cool cool

i laugh. Did you say one year or meant four years? When i hear such statements my spirit is grieved. Listen to GEJ jingles of promises to be done in the next 4 years. Have we forgotten he was a VP. Or is there a difference between 6 and half a dozen?
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by johnjoel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
draft sucker suck gej
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by obongtunji: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sombody should tel dele dat dis is nt magazine ass of nig's presidential race, he should face his biznes cos u&i know dat he kant even win 0.05%. I was not inlov wit Gej b4 bt dis man has sufferd 2much critisizin especialy from nairalanda & now am goin 2 giv him my full support, cos now he has my vote. Nigeria sai Goodluck
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Limaoscar: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
He may not be the best candidate but Jonathan is scared of him.That says a lot about the incumbent "corruption in chief" of the armed forces.I bet Jonathan will be scared to face my housemaid in a debate as well.

Yet He is your president and commander in Chief and will SURELY be your next president for the next couple of years a feat your debate profficient, boot-licking Dele momodu and your in-control house-maid have not acheived grin grin.

[s]I no blame you,If not for Seun Osewa some of una for no dey type nonsense hia and we for no dey bother to respond to your ilks[/s]
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Limaoscar: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Did you guys really think that that goat ,jonathan can face Dele Momodu? Common people are you that silly? This election is a farce and a waste of time.Jonathan will win the election by rigging.What we should be asking ourselves right now is : what happens after the elections are over?How do we deal with the menace known as the PDP and crush them for good?It took a bunch of teenage kids to topple the whole of Liberia , just saying? We are postponing the inevitable,it will get to that stage one day.

Oya Okwakwe, clap for yourself
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by ideylaff: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2011
Did you guys really think that that goat ,jonathan can face Dele Momodu? Common people are you that silly? This election is a farce and a waste of time.Jonathan will win the election by rigging.What we should be asking ourselves right now is : what happens after the elections are over?How do we deal with the menace known as the PDP and crush them for good?It took a bunch of teenage kids to topple the whole of Liberia , just saying? We are postponing the inevitable,it will get to that stage one day.

WORD.!!!, GBAM!!! wink

@playmode ( I share your views bro) scary though, u must be an elderly person they way u've spoken, deep and true,
there are so many signs that This coming election will be a SELECTION, sad sad sad

it will be sad sha if we are lumbered with Parents Destructing Pickin for anoda 4 years , we should be ready to rise up, if the rigging is so blatant

Yes we will.
lipsrsealed
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by rasputinn(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
obongtunji:

Sombody should tel dele dat dis is nt magazine backside of nig's presidential race, he should face his biznes cos u&i know dat he kant even win 0.05%. I was not inlov wit Gej b4 bt dis man has sufferd 2much critisizin especialy from nairalanda & now am goin 2 giv him my full support, cos now he has my vote. Nigeria [size=14pt]sai Goodluck[/size]

Na so me brodo wink wink wink
April 19 is the day,mobilise your street,estate,staff,friends for the GEJ cause,don't mind all the wasted dictators that are just mere pretenders at best
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by juman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2011
The debate should have been a great place for Mr. Dele Momodu to campaign.  grin

Vote Jonathan/Sambo team.
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by rasputinn(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
[quote ]
Story ,story. You think you are sooooooo smart.    You asked a question in a piece you padded with too many lies and it was very clear that you were bent on mischief making and not necessarily to seek information.

I asked you some simple questions too as a condition for  answering your question. I will repeat them and expect that you answer this time around, or you want us to return to the other thread?

1. How much did GEJ meet in the ECA. remember you posted  that GEJ has wasted $30bln
2. how come your calculation of buhari's tenure as ptf czar comes to 2 years(1994-1998). Abeg teach me your kind of arithmetic.
3. What are your realistic expectations from a president in 1 year.

No dey cos me , just make your point . hope say u know say i fit be bros to u?  
[quote][/quote]

Na so,bless you for these questions,still waiting for the answer from IB
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by fm7070: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
My fellow N'landers,
Do not let us argue unnecessarily, we are the KINGMAKER.
Let the incumbent use all the apparatus in his care to intimidate fellow contestants
Let all of them keep showing off in their deceitful paraphernalia
LET US VOTE THE RIGHT MAN! WE ARE THE KING-MAKER
Whom we believe can move us forward
If we truly want change, we will VOTE the right man
Whoever we vote will pilot us for the next 4years
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by gymer(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
Maybe Dele needs some photographs to boost the image og his ovation magazine.
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
Some useless parties I never heard of have been invited to the debate but not Okotie and Momodu. Wetin dem dey fear? Even Utomi was put on the other line-up so that GEJ doesnt have to face anyone credible. Make we siddon watch the GEJ monologue charade tomorrow.
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Rastamann: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Who is Dele Momodu? Does he think that Nigeria's presidency is the same as ovation? Well, every dick and harry wants to be heard and noticed! Dele ko, momodu ni!
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by lastpage: 1:32am On Mar 30, 2011
“ A public media that contravenes subsections (3) and (4) of this section commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a maximum fine of N500,000 in the first instance and to a maximum fine of N1,000,000 for subsequent conviction”.

I think they should just pay "Dele momodu" the #1,000,000!
He deserves it and then LET HIM GERROUT OF OUR FACE!

The guy is just looking for cheap attention and at best, make some noise and hopefully, he can corner a "Ministerial appointment" (Like a "Plea-bargain! grin )
He knows he is "toilet-paper weight" and yet he is fouling the air with  his grammar!
Where is his experience, Where is his campaign? what is his pedigree or has Nigeria's presidency now become an all-commers affair? Presidency resemble that "glorified Ikebe-Super" he publishes?
Abegii, make we hear wod jooo shocked shocked

Even my Bingo Dog is barking that he was not allowed to collect "Nomination paper" or else he would have won the Presidential debate and election grin grin (Throws a big bone at Bingo and ask him to scram!) wink
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by favouredjb(f): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2011
interesting
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by lagoshost(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2011

Please point of correction. It is very important you respect our President. You don't have any right to call him a goat.

This forum should not be a place to abuse people in power.

Becareful man!
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by fstranger3(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2011
^^^

GEJ is a goat for sure.

Mr Odechukwu mumumerije retadeeen Goodluck Jonaisstupid Jonathan-Babangida Jnr
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by rasputinn(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2011
lastpage:

I think they should just pay "Dele momodu" the #1,000,000!
He deserves it and then LET HIM GERROUT OF OUR FACE!

The guy is just looking for cheap attention and at best, make some noise and hopefully, he can corner a "Ministerial appointment" (Like a "Plea-bargain! grin )
He knows he is "toilet-paper weight" and yet he is fouling the air with his grammar!
Where is his experience, Where is his campaign? what is his pedigree or has Nigeria's presidency now become an all-commers affair? Presidency resemble that "glorified Ikebe-Super" he publishes?
Abegii, make we hear wod jooo shocked shocked

Even my Bingo Dog is barking that he was not allowed to collect "Nomination paper" or else he would have won the Presidential debate and election grin grin (Throws a big bone at Bingo and ask him to scram!) wink

Glorified Ikebe super shocked shocked shocked,Dele is finished
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by rasputinn(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2011
All you ignorant noise makers on nairaland should just shut up.So because GEJ is the sitting president,he should now abandon his presidential duties and go and be debating with every clown in town.How many of you even know that there are 18 presidential aspirants for April's election,even in the US where the contestants respect themselves and the electorate by making sure jokers in the mould of Dele Momodu,Kris Okotie and co,don't go picking up party tickets as it's purely a two-party affair,their debates tend to exclude the independent candidates as they're always unserious; pro bono
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by spikedcylinder: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ beaf

Abeg, mek pesin hia word jare! How many campaign rallies did he hold? The man just wants to be there on TV as a "presidential candidate," wasting both his time, ours and that of the genuine contestants.

It was a mistake to have sent him an invitation, but the fact that it was very rightfully withdrawn is one hell of a boost to the seriousness of the BON debate. Even Chris Okotie was busy making noise in Warri yesterday, because his IV was withdrawn as well. Can you imagine?

In the US debates, I don't recall any of the various independent clowns, making it to their presidential debate, it was strictly Obama vs McKain.

Every clown wants to debate, yesterday United National Party for Development (UNDP), Alhaji Galadima samari actually needed an interpreter to translate from Hausa. Someone should simply have set dogs on him instead!!!

Hilarious as your post is, you are really not in a position to determine who 'genuine' contestants are or even ridicule people who have made their intentions known to run for political office. Nigeria runs a multi party system and all adults that can vote can be voted for. smiley
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Kobojunkie: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
Rastamann:

Who is Dele Momodu? Does he think that Nigeria's presidency is the same as ovation? Well, every manliness and harry wants to be heard and noticed! Dele ko, momodu ni!

Hate him as much as you will but he is a Nigerian and under the constitution, he has the right to run for office -- whether you will vote for him or not.
Re: Bashorun Dele Momodu Sues Bon by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Whoever says GEJ is gonna rig is just kidding himself, if u like no go voke make u dey dere wen dem count ur vote.
+debate -debate, wetin these people wan talk, una nneva tire to listen to talk. even dele sef i no c am campaign for anywhere, as of now na only pdp, acn, cpc dey dis country d rest no get head, acn & cpc no even campaign go d full 9ja, pdp campaign even large pass acn own for inside lagos wen dem say na dem get,

make we leave all these politicians 7dem talk make we vote who we like no be party u dey vote for na individual,

weda u like it or not ur vote is ur ryt, protect it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japanese, Chinese Investors Plan Completion Of Anambra’s Orient Refinery / Osinbajo Moves To Kill Forex Subsidy Racket Run Under Buhari Leadership / Why Did The Lagos Government Deport Igbos That Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.