Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers (52943 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are just blabbing nonsense.
Sit in your house let someone come and arrest you when you did not commit a crime and still say this nonsense.It is not in your place to define morality.And there is no basis for their arrest unless they say they broke covid19 protocol and they will still be released

Shut up...Woman...I just hope if you had a grown daughter and she was invited to this party you will allow her to go to the party with her naked body ba.....but if you would...
Then shame on you...... idiotssss...bunch of morally depraved nitwits all around Nigeria these days..

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by meobizy(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Private indecency was never a crime. If it was public then the police are free to act. If anything the men in blue should attend the venue to make sure no sneaky business happens from robbers posing as potential guests.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Chidorx60:

Shut up...Woman...I just hope if you had a grown daughter and she was invited to this party you will allow her to go to the party with her naked body ba.....but if you would...
Then shame on you...... idiotssss...bunch of morally depraved nitwits all around Nigeria these days..

Shut up you despicable idiot.

Better go and buy sense you are just blabbing nonsense like the scallywag you are.

If you steal,lie,fornicate,commit adultery etc then you are also a nitwit and morally depraved.Who made you judge and jury when you are not better.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Daytonbale: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2020
no be small thing
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by JB4life: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Skyfornia:
This country na wa

This country na wa oooo
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by alasane: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status
Your new signature .......Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Mycoin(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:
Did they break the law in anyway?

Chai......

what a world
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by dederocs(m): 8:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Sharia law.
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Ghostrye: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Which law they break to warrant arrest. Na party organizers they fit track they no fit track Boko Haram and Bandits

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Mycoin(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Emaxwell:
This is sophisticated mehn
Sharia Law will obviously deal with this set of people
grin
so your unsharia law, allows sexual perversion, promiscuity and lesinciousness?

What a world

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Shut up you despicable idiot.

Better go and buy sense you are just blabbing nonsense like the scallywag you are.

If you steal,lie,fornicate,commit adultery etc then you are also a nitwit and morally depraved.Who made you judge and jury when you are not better.

Nonsense

Madam...if I steal,lie,fornicate etc....of course am an idiot....

But you defending this madness of a party shows how muddy your mentality is....Kai..so because we shouldn't Judge people..we should watch as our society revert to total decadecens...and say nothing....you believe it's best we all accept foolishness in the name of civilization

I see you are high on colarado....if fools like you will be quite about immorality...I won't and I never would.....I asked you if you will be happy if your daughter was going to this party as nude as she can be ....and you dodged the question...it's obvious..it's your type that will traffic their own daughters and sisters for prostitution in Italy....
I don't blame you Sha...I'm sure there was a flaw in your upbringing that's why you reason the way you do

See madam..nobody is perfect...but when it comes to an open shame of our moral and native cultures ...someone with sense has to stand up to it

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Mycoin(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Drabeey:
Arrested for causing public nuisance?
Arrested for making money through concepts?
Arrested for indecent dressing?
Arrested for what exactly?

We attend beach parties. This is a party you are advised not to wear a cloth, that is for you to discern.

Right to peacefully gather/ to association has been breached. It's not even as if they caught them at the party sef.

Irresponsible government rising dick on a dead pvussy.

Se you see them...

Awon holier than thou

what a world

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Bleiz(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Yes they broke a law.

It is a misdemeanor crime.

tomiadepojs:
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Chidorx60:

[s]Madam...if I steal,lie,fornicate etc....of course am an idiot....

But you defending this madness of a party shows how muddy your mentality is....Kai..so because we shouldn't Judge people..we should watch as our society revert to total decadecens...and say nothing....you believe it's best we all accept foolishness in the name of civilization

I see you are high on colarado....if fools like you will be quite about immorality...I won't and I never would.....I asked you if you will be happy if your daughter was going to this party as nude as she can be ....and you dodged the question...it's obvious..it's your type that will traffic their own daughters and sisters for prostitution in Italy....
I don't blame you Sha...I'm sure there was a flaw in your upbringing that's why you reason the way you do

See madam..nobody is perfect...but when it comes to an open shame of our moral and native cultures ...someone with sense has to stand up to it[/s]
Lol keep quiet morality is subjective and you have no right of legislating what you think is moral on others.

Get lost jaare you just dey talk nonsense.
There is nothing you can really do you cannot tell others how to live their lives and you don't feed them too.
You are not making any sense.
You are just talking like a tout and I did not bother myself to read completely the jargons you typed now get lost you dummy the sex party is not the cause of your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by davien(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2020
Once you start arresting people for morality sake, then you can start arresting people for worshipping the wrong god or being from a different land. Dumb people chasing holiness always destroy the society they control.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by HawkToBar(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Something Lagosians cannot try, Kaduna people want to try
Maybe you are not well connected to the social media, for Lagosians it a norm. Try visiting Instagram and see different flyers. One IndecentStar just concluded hers, Uglygalz.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by lexy2014: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:
They could as well use this tactics to track the bandits going on ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state

That is treason

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by buzorcharles(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Some ppl are stupid. Why try this shit in sharia area where holy pretence is high, and comes with heavy penalty.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol keep quiet morality is subjective and you have no right of legislating what you think is moral on others.

Get lost jaare you just dey talk nonsense.
There is nothing you can really do you cannot tell others how to live their lives and you don't feed them too.
You are not making any sense.
You are just talking like a tout and I did not bother myself to read completely the jargons you typed now get lost you dummy the sex party is not the cause of your frustration.

When your brain cools down you will go back and read it.....
By the way you foolishly quoted me first...I made a post without knowing a drunkress like you existed ...

it was your guity conscience that drove you to quote me..so quit acting like I'm the one trying to get your attention...

By the way ...as you are living your life..just hope you take enough drugs that can help you curb the numerous STDs you will contact through your free lifestyle okay......

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Chidorx60:

[s]When your brain cools down you will go back and read it.....
By the way you foolishly quoted me first...I made a post without knowing a drunkress like you existed ...

it was your guity conscience that drove you to quote me..so quit acting like I'm the one trying to get your attention...

By the way ...as you are living your life..just hope you take enough drugs that can help you curb the numerous STDs you will contact through your free lifestyle okay[/s]......

Lol I am looking for the sense in your write up but I am yet to find any it is just an overgrown baby talking like a village tout crying in my mentions lol so you are this pained better treat your STD's since you live a useless lifestyle like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Lol I am looking for the sense in your write up but I am yet to find any it is just an overgrown baby talking like a village tout crying in my mentions lol so you are this pained better treat your STD's since you live a useless lifestyle like yourself.

Loooooo..I thought you were not reading my post ....loool...seems the STD part really touched a spot there...aunty leave my mentions alone...you quoted me first so jejely bounce off my mentions....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Ausval: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2020
As if them nor dey Bleep for their houses...all these hausa wen like immorality pass anything. But for outside dem go dey form saint ...abeg leave people with their choices Abi na govt get their prick and toto ??
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Bnladan(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:
Do u even know the law?
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Chidorx60:

[s]Loooooo..I thought you were not reading my post ....loool...seems the STD part really touched a spot there...aunty leave my mentions alone...you quoted me first so jejely bounce off my mentions....rubbish[/s]

Better go and treat your STD's.

Shameless overgrown baby writing Jargons better go and buy sense.

And stop posting nonsense now get lost.
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Marveaux(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Morality and legality are two rivers that flow along the same bed but never meet.
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by olisaEze(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Something Lagosians cannot try, Kaduna people want to try

You’re sleeping on the bicycle, everything groove in Naija originates in Lagos. grin grin
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by AMvanquish: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:
They could as well use this tactics to track the bandits going on ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state

Hence the need for NIN.
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
OBTMOS:
Lol

but somehow like this idea sound like a sure money earner
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by somehow: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by somehow: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Section 26 of the Violence Against Persons Act 2015
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Haykinx98(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Realestatevixen:
Morality at the brink of collapse. Majority of our youths are just misguided. They need serious guidance and direction

Werey Mr. Holier than thou...Na your type dey f*ck peoples wife
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Farki:

But did they break the law?
they Break the Kaduna Law of living.
I think if it's in Porthacourt or Benue is not something bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.