Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? (16221 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Dreadlock69(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
"First hundredth message"
Hey babe it dreadlock69 call me
Hey babe it's dreadlock69 again call me when you can okay
Hey babe did you get my message

Let me tell you the memorable gifts she gave me
Depression
Overdose
Panic
Mood
Evil babe got the prettiest face
Insomnia
Heartbreak
Heartaches
Trauma
Mind games
Migraine
Hopeless romantic
I'm not God so her sins are not forgiven
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Mustiboy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
snowland:

Cost not costed

He is correct.

Costed is the participle of cost, and it is valid in this context given that the price must have moved from 120k to something higher now.

So, as at that time, the car tyres costed 120k, but, now, they cost 150k.

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by MoneyTrees(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
My dear
Please as we happily end this year even admists the challenges we're currently facing.
Please try to take a minute to purge your from careless reasoning

What do you mean you don't receive gifts from men..Sha... I blame those simps who make some vagina people relevant
Left for me, there will be no attention for pvssy ass niggar thinking people
This comment pain me grin grin grin

Zzor:
A toaster bought me bone straight hair and some expensive wrist watch but I don't receive gifts from men
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Vatod(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Boxers
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
It is well ooo.

Locally fabricated ovens in various sizes for sale.
Location is Karu, Abuja.

Call/whatsap 07034794947.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Phelix111(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
A toaster bought me bone straight hair and some expensive wrist watch but I don't receive gifts from men

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Godmademan(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Still searching....
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Money2000: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lubricant oil.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Timsilver(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
lefulefu:
bro dont sometimes if u too assume u fit mis assume
ur friend fit give u perfume or toothpaste as gift not because u have bad odour or mouth odour but just cos he or she feel u might appreciate the gift.though in nigeria i can understand why we all tend to be suspicious or mis read ppl"s gestures cheesy

True talk bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by hotspec(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin Ankara boxer
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Car ooooo am na a car owner
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by fecosequence(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Senator wear.i was so surprised how she got my measurement accurately
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Kayharry(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
A wristwatch worth 300k from wife
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by bless1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
I no get partner. No gifts.

He gave me peace of mind and love. I love u so much my husband of now and forever.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Gracejeri(f): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
I know its nothing to some.. My bf got me a redmi tpro.. I really do appreciate it, i havent ever bought phone myself.. Ive used 4 to 5 phones all purchased by big bro, the last which im using he bought and said it was the last phone he'll ever buy for me.. Next would be fpr my husband.. And alas i got a phone from my fiancee and some clothings all the way from Italy.. I'm really grateful for it.

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by luscioustrish(f): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
An IPhone to help with my products look better �
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Had to give this a thought.
Absolutely nothing. angry
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Amanee(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Break-up
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by blazebaba(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:

you Again....
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Realboygenius(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
The memorable gift I received this year that I won't forget easily was being introduced to iNest. It's a saving platform from FCMB and it gives up to 10% interest on your savings. Click on link below to start.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by yellowpepper: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
All gifts are valuable �
Meanwhile, Stop spending all those extra funds, save them today and they will save you later. Use iNest by FCMB and start today. Click link https://i-nest.fcmb.com/welcome
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy,... this year never end
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
pussyjuliet:

Lair spotted�
I've rejected gifts way bigger than that,I get luck when it comes to men.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Slimqueen:

Lolz
now how can I believe this?

anyways, u should have taken them or do you hate men?
I can't take such from someone I can never say yes to.I've rejected gifts way bigger than that,I carry head come when it comes to men lol
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
I'm single and searching cry. However I have wonderful friends who got me wonderful gifts.

On my birthday, my good friend ordered a pair of nice classy heeled shoe to my house. Another gave me a spa massage as a gift. Apart from gifts, they are very supportive. I can't thank God enough for them.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by fuckaholic25(f): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
i am the best gift he could ask for
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by TheWalkingMind: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
bless1:

He gave me peace of mind and love. I love u so much my husband of now and forever.
Happy married life to you then!
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by vickydevoka(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ussycool:
NA ONLY 10K SHE BORROW ME O...
AND SHE NEARLY PUT ME BEHIND CELL.

WOMAN
Lol. Same thing happened to me .wen we broke up. Na dat tym I know say women no de give person money. All de money she give me since we start relationship I give her o.

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Sniper101(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
I can't even begin to mention how much I've had to spend on these bitches with entitlement mentality who call themselves my girlfriends

But yet, even a handkerchief, am yet to receive from any of them

Who knows...maybe they plan on surprising me on the 1st of January sha grin
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by felong(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I'm single and searching cry. However I have wonderful friends who got me wonderful gifts.

On my birthday, my good friend ordered a pair of nice classy heeled shoe to my house. Another gave me a spa massage as a gift. Apart from gifts, they are very supportive. I can't thank God enough for them.
You seem like a cool and reserved person. I'll like to know you much better probably become friends and see where it will lead us since we're both single. Are you're ok with my proposal?
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Munzy14(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
jaelz:
So despite the Covid-19 problems, my woman was still able to get me 4 brand new Tires for my car that costed almost 120,000 naira. To me this really shaped my 2020 and made me see another perspective in her and love her even better. She noticed I hardly drove to work again and took public transport towards the end of the year, she asked me and I told her and she bought me brand new set of tires...
This is adorable.....Very commendable.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Ojady(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hmnnn...where do I begin?
1. Valentine's Day - A Seiko chronograph women's watch: >$2xx
2. Paid $7xx+ for my driving lessons and 1st North American DL
3. Mother's Day: A foot massager, perfume and hair straightener:$3xx
4. Birthday: A 2019 Phone ($7xx), Nike running shoes
5. Christmas: He done did it this time (A full body massager $3xx, a mini fridge for my bedroom $2xx, A Smart watch to track my steps $2xx.00, a iRobot Roomba $4xx, a his&hers matching jewellery)
Not mentioning the numerous takeaways, 'adventure' cuisine we had, where he paid for everything - if you're good at math, please add it up, he just said to me "there's more where all that came from"
Jealous me pls cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / Angry Fans Slam Yvonne Jegede For Showing Off Her Pant In Photos / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.