Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (6588 Views)

What Fashion Schools Do We Have In Nigeria? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by queen2(f): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2006
silver lipstic with black lip liner is just disgusting to me, i dont know why some pple still use it
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2006
I think the espadrilles look good lol but yeah am sure one will get lots of blisters in those.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2006
the new japaness fashion grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by bee22(f): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2006
Leggings and pencil jeans.

Not feeling em at all
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
bee22:

Leggings and pencil jeans.

Not feeling em at all
Ditto
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 3:02am On Sep 07, 2006
third that, come on. I wore leggings when I was 6
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by amaka1(f): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2006
queen2:

silver lipstic with black lip liner is just disgusting to me, i don't know why some people still use it

shocked shocked
UUUGH!
I know. that is totally gross. I can't  stand that. Actually black liner with any kind of lipstick is just UGH!!

there are sooo many shades of liner to complement most lipstick shades, I don't know why people still have to line their lips black in this day and age!! Kilode?
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by neelsel(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
The head wrap. I hate to see these girls properly attired, then when it comes to the head, it is wrapped up in some ugly piece of bootleg silk cloth.
Yes the UGGS, i hate those things, and some of them are so dirty,
Cowboy boots, please people let it gooooooooooooooooo.
Extra wide legged jeans, Skinny jeans are in now peeps.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by nellygurl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2006
i HATE DOES SHOES FROM THE CHINA STORE AND DOLLAR STORES. IT IS LIKE A MULE.
I KNOW THIS GIRL WHO HAS IT IN EVERY COLOUR POSSIBLE

ALSO HATE THE INDIAN BOHEMIAN SHOES AND FASHIONS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DAING SINCE WHEN DID FASHION TRENDS COME FROM INDIA sad shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by PTBNaija(f): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2006
Yay!!! People that agree that UGG boots are ugly lol.

I also don't like the idea of wearing leggings as pants, like not under a dress or anything, but just wearing it as if it were jeans or any other regular pant.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by jaybaby(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed because most of the  ones i know r nomore in vogue

queen2:

silver lipstic with black lip liner is just disgusting to me, i don't know why some people still use it

Mostly d OMOALTAS(Yorubas)
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eurphoria(f): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2006
i want to see PINAbloodyFORES gone nothing worse than looking like overgrown toddlers
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by fellybabe(f): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2007
i hate 2 see gypsy skirts,damask headgear,see through tops,singele.i want us 2 embrace d victorian wears.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by PTBNaija(f): 1:27am On Jan 02, 2007
I love those gypsy skirts, I have some embarassed grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 5:30am On Jan 02, 2007
PTBNaija:

I love those gypsy skirts, I have some embarassed grin

Me too ah got some, but i like them to be really long grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by sammyjl(f): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2007
iice:

Me too ah got some, but i like them to be really long grin
Hallo, which planet are u from, gypsy skirts are always above the knees.
queen2:

I totally agree with this. I mostly see this in Nigerian movies, plus those wigs or whatever u call them.

And the g-string story, sticking out of one's trouser, that is so grouse and I think that is a fashion mess up. It aint fashion at all.

Who are we to tell people how to dress and what, let it be. Whether ya'll like it or not, its gonna be like that so face it. Just smile and compliment and than criticise to yourselves later
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2007
sammyjl:

Hallo, which planet are u from, gypsy skirts are always above the knees. I totally agree with this. I mostly see this in Nigerian movies, plus those wigs or whatever u call them.

And the g-string story, sticking out of one's trouser, that is so grouse and I think that is a fashion mess up. It aint fashion at all.

Who are we to tell people how to dress and what, let it be. Whether ya'll like it or not, its going to be like that so face it. Just smile and compliment and than criticise to yourselves later

Planet Saturn. I like my stuffs different, I wear long ones, i dont like whatever is conventional.

@Topic, hate those leggings, people wear them as pants?
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by boladonas(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2007
I think all those 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 bras should go!
They should be replaced with "agbeko"
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 1:48am On Feb 21, 2007
urrrg boots
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by OmoEko1(f): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2007
Free:

urrrg boots

ME TOO, THOSE ARE THE UGLIEST BOOTS HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS TO, AND PEOPLE PAY LOT OF MONEY FOR IT TOO
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 2:01am On Feb 21, 2007
i know
i jus wish i cud gather all da urrg boots
and burn them grin grin grin grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2007
I think those boots are sexy only if you live in a cabin in some mountain. . .
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by munai(f): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2007
ANY LIP LINER WHATEVER COLOR, NAIJA LADIES PLEASE, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1980s
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by munai(f): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2007
Another thing to avoid ladies, LONG NAILS, Fake or Real, PAINTED in any color, leave nail a natural or neutral color, short and not ghetto looking, just check out Mary J, Oprah, Beyonce, I mean serious divas.

Lose the painted nails, soooooooooooooo yesterday and look tooooooooooooo desparate for attention, the french tips are fake too, I dontcare how much you pay coz after a few day, "we" see then chiped and ugly.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by caringchi(f): 1:39pm On Feb 28, 2007
sagging pants/ trousers should go
it s just been crazy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by 2fine4u(f): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2007
munai:

ANY LIP LINER WHATEVER COLOR, NAIJA LADIES PLEASE, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1980s

i totally agree, lipliners shd go. infact if lipsticks can go too that wud be nice.
shoulder pads shd go too but i think those are already gone, right?
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by OmoEko1(f): 2:39am On Mar 01, 2007
munai:

me too i hate that lip liner shit
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by soulpatrol(f): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2007
the lip liners they make nowadays blend with the lipstick almost and are not too visible, so its still ok to wear them, as long as the lipstick and lipliner aren't totally off in color cool
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by OmoEko1(f): 11:58pm On Mar 03, 2007
Guys that wears White T
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by whiteNkem(f): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2007
pointed shoes! I soo can't stand them! how can anyone say they look nice (not to mention the ones men wear)!?
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by mrpataki(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2007
Women shaving their hair angry
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2007
lol

guys in tight pants

i swear i saw this boy da other day in da tightest pants
i felt soo sorry for his ballz grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / Breathtaking Aso Ebi Styles. / 30+ Most Beautiful And Creative Ankara Designs For Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.