Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (6587 Views)

What Fashion Schools Do We Have In Nigeria? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by OmoEko1(f): 4:38am On Mar 06, 2007
Free:

lol

guys in tight pants

i swear i saw this boy da other day in da tightest pants
i felt soo sorry for his ballz grin grin cheesy
you u right, even today i saw this guy in my class wearing this tight ass jeans, i couldn't help asking him if his ball could breath. that shit was so funny, he was tight at me the whole lecture
and i see this Jamican guys wearing them
the Naija boys
and the white boy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 3:50am On Mar 10, 2007
white`Nkem:

pointed shoes! I soo can't stand them! how can anyone say they look nice (not to mention the ones men wear)!?

OMG i thought i was the only one who thought that! I swear i don't know who they want to stab when they wear those things (or maybe, they gonna use em as ice picks). I find them to be real ugly.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by mimi4eva(f): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2007
the whole bandana durag and cap thingy, gosh! especially when two or more of these items are worn at the same time with guys, i will allow caps but not when worn with a bandana or durag,
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by bluenubian(f): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2007
the abortion belts can go too, seeing fat people wear them is an atrocity, had to tell if its a belt around their stomach or a string.

munai:

ANY LIP LINER WHATEVER COLOR, NAIJA LADIES PLEASE, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1980s

u can get rid of lipliner, well not for me, its jus that some naija girls dont wear them right and dont know the real purpose of a lip liner
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by mimi4eva(f): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
fashion no nos

1. shaving off eyebrows and replacing with pencil
2. all these low quality materials like stretchy snake skin fabric used to make a skimpy dress, pvc, all these tacky dresses out there made these stretcy thin layered fabric i dunno what the fabric is called but its disgusting. they dnt last long either
3. all these sequen belts, hair bands, yuk
4. all these denim with no washes just plain blue, its very old skool
5. guys with high trousers
6.all these shoes with fat chunky heels and square front
7. puffa jackets
8 black lip liner and siver or gold lipstick
9. socks with slippers
10. over co-ordinating, matching everything from head to toe, red bag, red top,red trousers, red shoes, belt. hat. plus red flower!
11. fake designers with the string hanging from the side
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by whiteNkem(f): 12:45am On Mar 13, 2007
mimi4eva:

the whole bandana durag and cap thingy, gosh! especially when two or more of these items are worn at the same time with guys, i will allow caps but not when worn with a bandana or durag,
they think they're really cool rappers grin grin

mimi4eva:

fashion no nos

1. shaving off eyebrows and replacing with pencil
2. all these low quality materials like stretchy snake skin fabric used to make a skimpy dress, pvc, all these tacky dresses out there made these stretcy thin layered fabric i don't know what the fabric is called but its disgusting. they dnt last long either
3. all these sequen belts, hair bands, yuk
4. all these denim with no washes just plain blue, its very old school
5. guys with high trousers
6.all these shoes with fat chunky heels and square front
7. puffa jackets
8 black lip liner and siver or gold lipstick
9. socks with slippers
10. over co-ordinating, matching everything from head to toe, red bag, red top,red trousers, red shoes, belt. hat. plus red flower!
11. fake designers with the string hanging from the side

I couldn't have said it better myself! yet all those are still out on the streets. we gotta do something!
ps: about the golden lipstick: it may look ok on some, depends on the skin and shade of golden.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 12:48am On Mar 13, 2007
@ blue u got it right , thats so nasty . i have nothing against fat ppl but u have to wear wat goes with ur body ,

another thing that has to go away is girls that get hair colors that doesnt fit them
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by soulpatrol(f): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaa. i don laugh die o grin high trousers must go o! and i think igbo men are guilty of those!! i lie?  cool
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by oscarb1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2007
how can i stop thinking of sex since my gal is too buzy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by soulpatrol(f): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2007
@oscar b. em, wrong thread. oya vamoose commot here! grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by soulpatrol(f): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
@oscar b. that was my welcome greeting to u by the way. cheesy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by hotchic1(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2008
ugg boots needs t go,too ugly for my liking
Men in tight trousers,its not the best thing
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by dudubobo1: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
The fashion which dictates that girls need to show their bodies is ridiculous.

It just makes me see them as cheap sluts. You only used to see such people when you walked past Ojuelegba or drive through VI at night
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by nila07: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2008
I cant stand the Sarouel. I cant wait for it to go. unfortunatly the trend is just starting. do u guys dig it?
http://www.promod.eu/trousers/sarouel

[img]http://www.promod.eu/images/produits/photo1/pp507713.jpg[/img]
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by cuteness01: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2008
yeah,it suckx,especially when seen on seriously pierced people,,,gals to be specific. Saw this asian gal yesterday,,she dyed her hair blonde,,then donned dis funny-looking sarouel,.slim fitted 4rm d knees down,and baggy all d way up,,,yuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surrati Designers Perfumes - Alcohol Free ! 100ml Undilluted / Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / Breathtaking Aso Ebi Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.