Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? (6586 Views)

What Fashion Schools Do We Have In Nigeria? / What Fashion Items Are Trending This Season / What Fashion Item Will You Not Be Caught Dead In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by thelma2(f): 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2006
Hey guys i wish i knew what to add but if you grew up in sokoto where all you see is people covered from head to toe, you would'nt know what to say too.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2006
grin grin grin
where is sokoto
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by thelma2(f): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2006
if you are a nigerian babe, then you need to come home more often. but if not, sokoto is in Northern Nigeria
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2006
LoL
nah am not nigerian das why i asked
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 4:11am On Feb 16, 2006
I am tired of seeing these type of hairstyles even though they are cute i think its played out

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2006
why, they're cute
I've been trying to get someone to do it for me, properly.That's a pic of a friend of mine
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Eastcoast(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2006
sorry omoge. i love thaat hairstyle. it is very cute.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2006
yea that hair style is cute
da one i no like is da damn mohawk undecided
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2006
yes,please somebody,please.
even though, there's like one that the two sides of your hair is low and then the whole middle the mohawk like the indians, that one is cool, I'll try and find pics.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2006
ok, not really what it looks like but close enough,some like it shorter at the sides though.

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2006
i hate em' angry angry tongue
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2006
i like her braids though, i dont do cornrows but
i like this one, i ma try and do that style wink

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Outkast(f): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2006
my baby sis has that exact style with the blue, the only thing is that on my hair, it really doesn't last.It'll scatter in 2weeks for me
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2006
yesooo i know what you mean
everrrytime i braid ma had, it always look
like crap in at least 2 weeks,
the longest i kept braids on was almost a month, cheesy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by eveseh(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2006
old school fashions
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by spikedcylinder: 6:56pm On May 09, 2006
Has anzone mentioned chinese shoes?I hate them!
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2006
yea gurl i already said that
i hate them toooo

this needs to go
am tired of seeing brothas wear a nice suit with sneakers
what with that, i mean c'mon go find a nice dressin shoe to go with it
u dig grin grin grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 4:11am On Sep 02, 2006
Those ballet inspired shoes. . .hate them
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by EmemJU(f): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2006
See-through tops on brightly colored bras, it's so annoying. Girls seem to be feeling cool with it these days.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by EmemJU(f): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2006
See-through tops on brightly colored bras, it's so annoying. Girls seem to be feeling cool with it these days.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2006
thongs lipsrsealed
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2006
@Free shocked shocked lol what would you prefer? Granny Panties? grin grin
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2006
@ iice

there r botty shorts , which i think are the sexiest underwears ever cheesy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2006
lol gurl
granny panties hell no!!!

thongs give too many weggies, damn, (excuse ma spelling) grin grin
you always gotta dig through your ass , lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by Free(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2006
@omoge

i agree them booty shorts i love, it is sexy tooo
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2006
laughing ma friggin butt off booty shorts are cool but not the grannie undies
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by omogenaija(f): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2006
iice:

laughing ma friggin butt off booty shorts are cool but not the grannie undies

cheesy cheesy my grandma doesnt even wear grannies
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by iice(f): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2006
Well my grandma wears em and i could make a cute blouse out of all that material tongue tongue
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by desiree(f): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2006
Espadrilles, i hate them with a passion

Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by nike4luv(f): 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2006
how da hell will someones fit in THAT tongue
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by desiree(f): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2006
Me i no know, but i've seen ppl wear them a lot this summer.
Re: What Fashion Do You Want To See Go Away? by nike4luv(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2006
you gon end up having lots of blisters!, kai, some toe gan cant fit in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surrati Designers Perfumes - Alcohol Free ! 100ml Undilluted / Do You Have A Big Tummy? Get In Here! / Breathtaking Aso Ebi Styles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.