Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,133 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62851 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2021
kamikaz1:

You're absolutely wrong. The lady herself admitted she doesn't understand what Dangote found in her. I guess her simplicity and brain, realistic ambition plus maybe loyalty.

Sometimes u just want a simple, less flashy person to pamper. This life no hard. Lol
Yeah. It was destiny. It was destined to happen and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Sometimes an ugly classless lady can be lucky and hook up a powerful rich man, such do occur if it has been destined to happen, but not always.

She should thank her destiny
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by faceland: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo

Who told you that? Dangote or your pastor?

Every man knows what he likes. For example Donald Trump want beautiful but brainless women to show off, someone else might like body and other brain. Some likes muscular men and others like CHILDREN that has neither body or brains. You bank account doesn't affect your sexual preferences or lifestyle.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Dangote is a serial divorcee.... The man is a coded playboy

It's funny, with all his money he dates normal people like a restaurant chef instead of models , actress and Instagram celebrity

Dangote have dated lots of Nigerian actresses and even other African country actresses. You cannot count the number of women he has dated and they cannot all be models and actresses.

Sometimes he can just hook up with an ordinary girl he meets at a hotel he lodged or a restaurant he dines with friends.

So don't say he doesn't date actresses because I know some that he has dated in the past.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by ewelike98925: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2021
:What a new year news! That hand writing on the card is so not romantic. Are there romantic handwritings?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo
lol, Dangote don't care about a girl's brains dear. He just hooks up with any girl that catches his fancy at any time he feels lonely and bored.

Do you know how many ladies Dangote have dated They should be more than a community.

No be only brains Na head cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by JaneYave(f): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2021
lexy2014:

Are there romantic handwritings?
Yeah, When you are putting a note for a loved one,you make it as lovely as possible. The reader finds it adorable. Anyway, it starts from the heart
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by payloader(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Some of you here, while trying to appear sensible, would always ended up embarrassing knowledge, literacy, wisdom and intelligence.

So if what Rich men like Dangote want is brain, why didn’t Dangote go on to date women who have succeeded in their career like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oprah Winfrey et al. Instead of this woman who is a chef in a restaurant?
So you want to tell me that the woman’s brain attracted Dangote at first sight cos Dangote has “brainimeter” to measure her level of brainy before adventuring with her?

So what has the woman offered Dangote?
The woman claimed Dangote was a multibillionaire before she met her, and also gained many things from Dangote, did she tell you what she brought to Dangote’s table other than being a side chick to Dangote?
You think if the woman is that brainy, Dangote would be foolish to have broken her heart?

Please apply your senses while quoting and always be careful while quoting
Haha haha! Brainimeter! Funny. Nigerians can be so...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by dangermouse(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh
A typical Nigerian man is always taken by women's physical appearance. Yansh n boobs,as if that guarantees positive vibes. Relationship is way beyond that!
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by RexTramadol1: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Me sef wan be snoopalicious
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by HRMK: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2021
DANGOTE BROKE HER HEART INTO 1000PIECES!SHE ISNT TALKING ABT THE CASH AND KIND COLLECTED FROM THE MULTIBILLIONAIRE!!
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by akube2020(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2021
SO!!! BABA SELF DEH CHOP ALUBOSA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by richie240: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
I agree with u �.

Its when u are poor that u want to select every item in a banquet, bc u normally can't afford it. The rich who are used to these sumptuous meals usually go for simple foods.

Dangote can choose any (available) woman he wants, so 'beauty' wont 'shack' his type.....except he desires it!
cool

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Basher8583: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

When you have seen and had it all as a billionaire, its only the simple things that will just matter to you
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Basher8583:

When you have seen and had it all as a billionaire, its only the simple things that will just matter to you
talking from your personal experience?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by IYANGBALI: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Alhaji go don chop this one now
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by michoim(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2021
yarimo:
Poor photoshop undecided angry
Lol
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Phraences: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
The story sounds like a Harlequin romance novel:The Chef and the Billionaire. Lol!

"He broke my heart � into a thousand pieces". Lmao
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by ArewaWife(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
What an idiot.

She could’ve started a masterclass.

She could’ve kept the story. No names, no faces. Blurred the names on the text. People scam all the time without half the proof, she actually has proof that could’ve been censored.

People don’t realize not every romantic relationship is meant to teach you lessons about love...but sometimes lessons about yourself, about finances, about health.

She got a lot of lifelong lessons outta that relationship. Be humble, be grateful and graduate to the next level without the petty antics.

With all these gems he dropped off, I see couth wasn’t one of em.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
lol, Dangote don't care about a girl's brains dear. He just hooks up with any girl that catches his fancy at any time he feels lonely and bored.

Do you know how many ladies Dangote have dated They should be more than a community.

No be only brains Na head cheesy
i follow you talk? I will beat you ooooh ...Am angry today ooooh...my chicken ' flew' away...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tonitoniton(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2021
aylipple:
An Atlanta, US-based lady has accused the richest black man on earth, Alhaji Aliko Dangote of breaking her heart.

The lady - who goes by the name @iambealewis on Instagram - in a post to her over 2,000 followers to mark the end of 2020, claimed the Nigerian multi-billionaire broke her heart "in 1,000 pieces".

In the same post, she however credits him with changing her perspective on work ethic and patience.

She also said she learnt more from him than any person she had ever met.

She further uploaded a close-up photo of her with Dangote & a Valentine Card purportedly signed by him to her.

So, oga at his height is yet to understand some certain rules? What a shame.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by jovijovi: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
It is alright

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by RichAbujaGuy: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2021
#1 Rule of being a sidepiece. shutup ur mouth!
#2 stay in ur lane like Uncle Ned's nollywood wife. grin

Dangote’s Supposed Ex-Girlfriend Accuses Him Of Breaking Her Heart
BY MODUPEOLUWA ADEKANYE
01 JANUARY 2021 | 7:38 AM

https://guardian.ng/life/dangotes-supposed-ex-girlfriend-accuses-him-of-breaking-her-heart/

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
i follow you talk? I will beat you ooooh ...Am angry today ooooh...my chicken ' flew' away...
ewo shocked cheesy

Oya come take another bigger chicken kiss
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Solutionway1111: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2021
The deep secrets of Alligator Pepper....learn how to use Alligator pepper for cleansing, ward off evil attack, bad dreams, effective prayers, remove sexual negative energies ETC.....gain more knowledge and become Untouchable ���
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9044bVBITfE

Don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button for more powerful videos
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by 2cribz: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2021
When you see ma ohhhwww, when you see ma hmmmmmnnn,when you see ma d ,ama beat that pussz up. I too love clean version of songs from 2005.

Pick the on on Bleep up
Pick the on on Bleep up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_oIzc0XUqM
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Adakintroy: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Some women are just fools and very intentionally selfish.

What do you gain from announcing it this way. Obviously you knew from the gate out it was just a fling. Nothing was to come out. Your inherent greed to date a billionaire even propelled you against a better judgement of men your level.

Now you posting pictures telling the world you dated Africa richest man. Not considering the damage such news may bring to his reputation at social or family level.

Very selfish. the praise she showered on him not withstanding. A disguise. Clever but not clever.

she should not have come out with it.its disrespectful.

Writing long epistle to make you sound intelligent but your basic instinct of greed you yet to contain.

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
ewo shocked cheesy

Oya come take another bigger chicken kiss
bring it nah....
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
bring it nah....
come and take it na, tell me when u wanna show shocked
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by eddycliff(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2021
paulolee:
seems hard to believe but dangote is a man dt gat blood running in his veins, it may b possible..
na this wan them de call "chops for men them"
Are you talking about small chops?lol

See her lips she oo swallow big meat without stress
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:

Just say you are nt beautiful. Stop parables.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
You should know better after all, all you do on nairaland is to follow and drop private message to all the female on nairaland.... Woman wrapper.

U can not even keep secret. So because he nailed you now, u av decided to expose his hidden. Weere ni e
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
You have just shown how brainy you are here.

Brainy monickers with numerous intelligent posts on nairaland would never talk about how male handles have been sending them pm.

Grow up

Let her be bro, BKsoul is jst a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.