Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62849 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Ericharlse: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
I didn't know Dangote likes big lips like me that means am heading somewhere
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by doeeyed: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Adakintroy:
Some women are just fools and very intentionally selfish.

What do you gain from announcing it this way. Obviously you knew from the gate out it was just a fling. Nothing was to come out. Your inherent greed to date a billionaire even propelled you against a better judgement of men your level.

Now you posting pictures telling the world you dated Africa richest man. Not considering the damage such news may bring to his reputation at social or family level.

Very selfish. the praise she showered on him not withstanding. A disguise. Clever but not clever.

she should not have come out with it.its disrespectful.

Writing long epistle to make you sound intelligent but your basic instinct of greed you yet to contain.

Yikessss
Let's be kind and cut her some slack....
Maybe she hoped to get his attention after being ghosted....

His PR machine should be able to spin it around before the refinery share purchase is complete!

Wonder what his top spec details will be

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Umar1968: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12921936_149f38cff85544b195cba2c6ebc3b9f6_jpeg_jpege608c5ef4d2147f0c64679a7c976a16c

Above is her picture

Omo!

E be like say this won’t carry overload for her back seat o. So this is what Dangote saw?
Okay check this pic out'

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
come and take it na, tell me when u wanna show shocked
Bring it to nairaland..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Just say you are nt beautiful. Stop parables.
Story..... All your ex girlfriends, current girlfriends, and prospective girlfriends, no one fine reach me..
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Let her be bro, BKsoul is jst a fool.
I feel like cursing you but i do not want to start a new year exchanging curse with a silly dingbat that can't read sarcasm.... Fool crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

U can not even keep secret. So because he nailed you now, u av decided to expose his hidden. Weere ni e
weere ni awon ara ile eee
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

This girl is actually witty. I like you
pls pls pls .. i don't want people to like me in 2021.... Please love me...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by humilitypays(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Bring it to nairaland..
ah shocked angry
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by CountLaka(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
No wonder the man they always fly to America
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Bluntemperor: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
yarimo:
Poor photoshop undecided angry

Poor you!
Are you trying to rubbish her or are you fighting for the Richest Man in the Continent- Aliko Dangote?
That lady may just be saying the obvious as she said ' I learn one or two things from Dangote' .That is the joker! You don't move with Billionaires without learning a lesson from them unless your village people is on you!
Anyway,Alhaji Dangote,im available to learn from you,please peak my call o!

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
weere ni awon ara ile eee

I dont blame you, that's the same way you keep exposing ur love ones to the world. Oloyan pelebe.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
I feel like cursing you but i do not want to start a new year exchanging curse with a silly dingbat that can't read sarcasm.... Fool crying more than the bereaved.

Go and curse ur family, you're just as inconsequential as the p in psychology.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
pls pls pls .. i don't want people to like me in 2021.... Please love me...

Love? Whatever do you need love for
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Story..... All your ex girlfriends, current girlfriends, and prospective girlfriends, no one fine reach me..

Wait! Are u nt the same person with an elephant leg shape? Only a jobless man will give attention to this dimwit. You that old age and excess abortion av weaken ur V's muscles and beauty. Just ask for help, i will give u little thing to make your beauty come back to what it used to be accordingly. Alabe giran

If one talk now, all them feminist will start ranting.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Denko2721987(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

From observation, super rich men dont actually date super beautiful women becos they have their own class of taste for the women they like which obviously doesnt all have to do with beauty or body endowment.. Dont forget beauty doesnt always come with brains or intelligence which comes in different forms.. So i believe they would by default go for the smart choice option which is why they are billionaires in the first place.. There is always something which outsiders may not see that drives these billionaires crazy about their choice of women which may seem weird to normal people.. Take Jeff B. of Amazon for example and the type of woman he dated who was even married for that matter and which led to the scandal that crashed of his own marriage thereby making him part huge sum of his wealth to his wife in divorce settlements.

O boy but from wetin i they observe from this woman so, e be like say she get G-force for backside sha.. But again, na she get G-force pass wey Dangote see? Thats another question for another day grin...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

Na true you talk my brother.

You get the answer.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Denko2721987(m): 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
dawnomike:
Hmmm... Interesting!!!

"He is the smartest man on earth" angry... i dont think so.. Make she just say he is the smartest man she was just so fortunate to have met..

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Gerrard59(m): 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Adakintroy:
Some women are just fools and very intentionally selfish.

What do you gain from announcing it this way. Obviously you knew from the gate out it was just a fling. Nothing was to come out. Your inherent greed to date a billionaire even propelled you against a better judgement of men your level.
Now you posting pictures telling the world you dated Africa richest man. Not considering the damage such news may bring to his reputation at social or family level
Very selfish. the praise she showered on him not withstanding. A disguise. Clever but not clever.
she should not have come out with it.its disrespectful.
Writing long epistle to make you sound intelligent but your basic instinct of greed you yet to contain.

This is totally unnecessary.

Dangote is not married, rather he is a divorcee and nothing like his reputation being spoilt. His products aren't affected by this affair neither is he the only billionaire to have dated several ladies. Did Elon Musk's affair with Amber Heard affect Tesla's performance financially and product wise? What about Larry Ellison? Abegi! You people just assume things out of the ordinary, she dated the richest black person and enjoyed her time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Denko2721987(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Exc2000:
cool

Dangote is a serial divorcee.... The man is a coded playboy

It's funny, with all his money he dates normal people like a restaurant chef instead of models , actress and Instagram celebrity

Women with conservative lifestyles becos these ultra rich men like Dangote especially despite their social status love quiet private lives. And i know he wouldnt be pleased with this lady's action.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by victons(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12921936_149f38cff85544b195cba2c6ebc3b9f6_jpeg_jpege608c5ef4d2147f0c64679a7c976a16c

Above is her picture

Omo!

E be like say this won’t carry overload for her back seat o. So this is what Dangote saw?
This is quite poor for Dangote
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by bamite(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo
You can't even fix good nails and you're here calling niggies broke. How much your papa get
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Codes151(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
You wouldn’t read what I’ve read before crossing my teenage till you die
child.
Lol. Even in reasoning.

Yet somehow behind your handle You know you older... must be really small.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Wait! Are u nt the same person with an elephant leg shape? Only a jobless man will give attention to this dimwit. You that old age and excess abortion av weaken ur V's muscles and beauty. Just ask for help, i will give u little thing to make your beauty come back to what it used to be accordingly. Alabe giran

If one talk now, all them feminist will start ranting.
see the way you are killing your self on top my matter for new year.... Nna mehn sha don't hit your big head on the wall... Your new year resolution is to come and insult some one who doesn't even give a hoot about your useless life because of nairaland likes... I know you do bend down to urinate because you are a woman.... Impotent fool....
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
see the way you are killing your self on top my matter for new year.... Nna mehn sha don't hit your big head on the wall... Your new year resolution is to come and insult some one who doesn't even give a hoot about your useless life because of nairaland likes... I know you do bend down to urinate because you are a woman.... Impotent fool....

I reject being a woman, will rather come to this world again with my big gbola. Tell me if u want some, i will place u on doggy. Elenu giran.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Codes151:
child.
Lol. Even in reasoning.

Yet somehow behind your handle You know you older... must be really small.
I'm sorry, I’m so allergic to stupidity.
You are 6feet below my feet so eff off
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by 79733139(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
If Dangote were an American, she would have definitely sued him for something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by tundess: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
She has Yvonne's look (not the actress)
If you know you know.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by yarimo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Poor you!
Are you trying to rubbish her or are you fighting for the Richest Man in the Continent- Aliko Dangote?
That lady may just be saying the obvious as she said ' I learn one or two things from Dangote' .That is the joker! You don't move with Billionaires without learning a lesson from them unless your village people is on you!
Anyway,Alhaji Dangote,im available to learn from you,please peak my call o!
hello bluntempero can you hear me hello yes your call is connected. Hello what are your problems
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
bamite:
You can't even fix good nails and you're here calling niggies broke. How much your papa get
i don't dignify gays with an answer..... Who be your own papa? Bloody gay
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

I reject being a woman, will rather come to this world again with my big gbola. Tell me if u want some, i will place u on doggy. Elenu giran.
geddifok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disease That Cannot Be Stopped By Condom -PHOTO- / Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Ecosexuality: The Latest Sexual Orientation.( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.