Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,578 members, 7,847,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10732 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH! THE HAND OF GOD COME UPON ME

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZRA 7: 1-10

There are many things that make a difference in the life of a true child of God. One of such things is the hand of God upon him. Today’s Basic Scripture tells us about a man Ezra who was one of the slaves serving the emperor in Babylon.

Vs. 6 says: “This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him” The HAND OF THE LORD was the reason the king GRANTED ALL! Yes! ALL of his requests!

That will be your story as 2021 ends and 2022 begins! ALL your requests will be granted because of the HAND of the LORD in Jesus name! The hand of the LORD means THE ANOINTING and SPECIAL FAVOUR of the LORD! OH! THE HAND OF GOD COME UPON ME

Determine that you will end 2021 with the HAND OF GOD STRONGLY UPON YOU! When the hand of God is upon you, you, you will see uncommon favour and manifestation of HIS POWER! The devil cannot stand a man/woman who has that HAND on his or her life! YES!! Pray…

RAYER BULLETS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1. In your own Words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. This is my birthday month (Nov. 15th)! Pray this seriously: Father, let Your hand be upon me for good throughout the remaining days of this year and grant me a miracle. OH! THE HAND OF GOD COME UPON ME
3. God, You opened doors of favour for Ezra; open doors of special favour for me. Raise up men to speak for me and work for my good. Listen: Your miracle will be my BIRTHDAY GIFT! OH! THE HAND OF GOD COME UPON ME.
4. Let the hand of God be against my enemies for evil and let them be silenced ETERNALLY in Jesus name!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by adaperry25: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2021
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Amen and you too.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST SHIFTERS OF DAY OF JOY

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 29: 13-25;

15 And Laban said unto Jacob, Because thou art my brother, shouldest thou therefore serve me for nought? tell me, what shall thy wages be?

16 And Laban had two daughters: the name of the elder was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel.

17 Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favoured.

18 And Jacob loved Rachel; and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter.

19 And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.

20 And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

21 And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.

22 And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

23 And it came to pass in the evening, that he took Leah his daughter, and brought her to him; and he went in unto her.

24 And Laban gave unto his daughter Leah Zilpah his maid for an handmaid.

25 And it came to pass, that in the morning, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me?

31: 4-7

4 And Jacob sent and called Rachel and Leah to the field unto his flock,

5 And said unto them, I see your father’s countenance, that it is not toward me as before; but the God of my father hath been with me.

6 And ye know that with all my power I have served your father.

7 And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.

I know a young man, though no longer young because he has sojourned on planet earth for many years. When he was growing up, he wanted to start his primary school education early. But because he was not blessed with height, he was told he couldn’t start school because his right hand could not touch his left ear, a policy that was a prerequisite at that time before anyone could begin school.

His attempt to start school was shifted forward until he could meet up with the condition there. When he finished primary and then secondary school, he became a perpetual candidate of University Matriculation exams. He got into university at a time when most of his mates had rounded up or were rounding up their university education.

His joy of being a young graduate went unfulfilled. Though he became a university graduate eventually, he wrote the matriculation exams many times and in addition, he lost many years to incessant industrial action that bedeviled the university system in his country then. When he wanted to get married, his wedding date had to be shifted because of infighting in his in-laws family.

I know another person, a young lady, though no longer young because she has equally sojourned on planet earth for many years. She is beautiful but each attempt by her to get married had been met by one obstacle or the other. One day, in a session of prayer, a man of God who was leading the prayer session said that the young lady should have been in her husband’s house 15 years earlier than the time they were conducting those prayers.

One way or the other, the enemy had not allowed her day of marital Joy to manifest. Today’s scriptural reading is another pointer to such forces at work. Jacob was serving his uncle Laban faithfully so as to marry Rachel, the love of his life. Little did he know that uncle Laban had a different plan. The time he thought he would rejoice for marrying his heart-throb was shifted by another 7 years.

Hear his words, “And ye know that with all my power I have served your father. And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me” (Gen. 31: 6-7). There are many “Labans” in this world that can shift the goal post in someone’s life.

Beware of them. For 10 good times, the wages of Jacob were changed. My prayer for you today is that any power shifting your day of breakthrough and rejoicing forward will come to an end in Jesus name. November is my Birthday month, your Eleventh-hour miracle is my Birthday gift.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…

1 There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus–
No, not one! no, not one!
None else could heal all our soul’s diseases–

Refrain:
Jesus knows all about our struggles,
He will guide till the day is done;
There’s not a friend like the lowly Jesus–

2 No friend like Him is so high and holy–
And yet no friend is so meek and lowly–
No, not one! no, not one! [Refrain]

3 There’s not an hour that He is not near us –
No night so dark but His love can cheer us–

4 Was e’er a gift like the Savior given?
Will He refuse us a home in heaven?

1. Father, scatter and bring to an end every power postponing my day of victory and joy in Jesus name.
2. Every power of the evil one causing “go-slow” in my life, receive the thunder of God now in Jesus name.
3. Fire of God, scatter every secret meeting/gang-up against my destiny in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EVIL ALTARS ON FIRE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 23:1-8

23 And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams.

2 And Balak did as Balaam had spoken; and Balak and Balaam offered on every altar a bullock and a ram.

3 And Balaam said unto Balak, Stand by thy burnt offering, and I will go: peradventure the Lord will come to meet me: and whatsoever he sheweth me I will tell thee. And he went to an high place.

4 And God met Balaam: and he said unto him, I have prepared seven altars, and I have offered upon every altar a bullock and a ram.

5 And the Lord put a word in Balaam’s mouth, and said, Return unto Balak, and thus thou shalt speak.

6 And he returned unto him, and, lo, he stood by his burnt sacrifice, he, and all the princes of Moab.

7 And he took up his parable, and said, Balak the king of Moab hath brought me from Aram, out of the mountains of the east, saying, Come, curse me Jacob, and come, defy Israel.

8 How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?

Welcome! Enchanters are those who mutter and invoke evil words against the destiny of people. Enchanters operate through altars. Altars are meeting places where powers collide with each other. It is a place of clash of voices. The power of any altar is in the nature of the sacrifice offered on it. Did you know that your enemies are praying against you on evil altars? Vs. 1 of today’s Word says: “And Balaam said unto Balak, Build me here seven altars, and prepare me here seven oxen and seven rams.

These altars were not of God because He did not command or ask for them.

These altars were built at the instance of Balak, the king of Moab. Those altars were for the execution of Israel. They were evil platforms to bring down Israel. Oh! Those altars were to be used as legal grounds to CURSE ISRAEL. But the devil is a bastard liar! They shall not succeed concerning you. I decree: As 2021 ends, any altar erected to bring you down shall burn! The ministry of enchanters over your destiny shall crash! Every BALAK (evil altar manufacturers) will be disgraced! Yes! Any altar set up to curse you as the year ends and as 2022 begins, shall burn in Jesus name. Vs. 8 says: How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? Or how shall I defy whom the LORD hath not defied?

You are the grandchild of Israel through the Blood of Jesus. You belong to a “curseless” and “curse-free” breed! Therefore, no curse shall manifest or find expression in your life, family and ministry! Family curses and ancestral curses shall reject your destiny and bow to the God in you.

See Nehemiah 13:1-2 and decree that every curse working against you will be turned into a blessing by the agency of the Spirit of God. Use today’s devotional to stop EVIL VOICES, EVIL ALTARS and SATANIC DIVINATIONS! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory as you are led.

1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led.
2. You evil altars speaking against me this year end, catch fire now in Jesus name.
3. You EVIL VOICES and SATANIC DIVINATIONS released against my life, family and ministry: catch fire and burn in Jesus name.
4. O altar of Calvary, swallow up any other altar threatening Your purpose in my life.
5. You evil altar that says I will not marry, succeed or amount to anything good, burn by fire now in Jesus name.
6. You altar manufacturing tears, pain and failure, etc, collapse now by thunder in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues.
7. Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna for November 13

TOPIC: WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 1: 18-25

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

There is a story about a young boy who was very dull and always performing poorly in school. As a result, he earned the nickname “dullard.” After some time, his parents got him a computer that had a lot of interactive programmes.

This boy’s teachers observed that he began to improve in class and they called him to ask him what had happened. He told them, have a computer at home that calls me “intelligent.” Wow!

In school, they called him “dullar” and “stupid.” him. As a result, he could not go beyong that limit. However, when he started listening to another positive name, his performance improved. If you want to go far in life, you may need to reject some names. What’s in a name? The name of a person or a thing sets the limits and borders of that person’s life. When Jesus was conceived, the instruction that the angel gave to Joseph was clear, You shall call His name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins.”

His name was a pointer to His assignment on earth. Your name is no different. You can never go beyond the borders of your name. The same thing happened to John the Baptist. The angel instructed his parents, “His name shall be John.

When he grew up, people tried to change his name. Over and over, the Pharisees sent messengers to him, Who are you… are you Elijah? Are you Moses? He was clear about his answer. I am not Elijah. I am not some old prophet who has come back to life again. I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness sayıng, ‘Make straight the way of the Lord.” John knew who he was and he refused to be called a name different from his calling and purpose. You might be thinking, What about a nickname?”
A nickname is no different. Don’t let anyone give you a label that God has not given you. Reject it and call yourself what God calls you. That is the only way to true fulfilment.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus…

1 Stand up, stand up for Jesus
ye soldiers of the cross;
lift high his royal banner,
it must not suffer loss:
from vict’ry unto vict’ry
his army he shall lead,
’til ev’ry foe is vanquished,
and Christ is Lord indeed.

2 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
the trumpet call obey;
forth to the mighty conflict
in this his glorious day:
ye that are men now serve him
against unnumbered foes;
let courage rise with danger,
and strength to strength oppose.

3 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
stand in his strength alone;
the arm of flesh will fail you,
ye dare not trust your own:
put on the gospel armor,
each piece put on with pray’r;
where duty calls, or danger,
be never wanting there.

4 Stand up, stand up for Jesus,
the strife will not be long;
this day the noise of battle,
the next the victor’s song:
to him that overcometh
a crown of life shall be;
he with the King of glory
shall reign eternally.

ODM PRAYER POINT

1. Pray generally as you’re led by the Spirit
I reject every evil LABEL! 2. Take away every shame/name that the enemy has labeled me with.
3. Silence every evil voice trying to change my name. I silence every evil voice trying to give me an evil name(Pray it seriously).
4. Today marks the beginning of a new season. My Father God is baptizing me with a NEW NAME (Declare it over and over).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH! THE HAND OF GOD

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZRA 7:1-10

1 Now after these things, in the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra the son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah,

2 The son of Shallum, the son of Zadok, the son of Ahitub,

3 The son of Amariah, the son of Azariah, the son of Meraioth,

4 The son of Zerahiah, the son of Uzzi, the son of Bukki,

5 The son of Abishua, the son of Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the chief priest:

6 This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the Lord God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the Lord his God upon him.

7 And there went up some of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.

8 And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which was in the seventh year of the king.

9 For upon the first day of the first month began he to go up from Babylon, and on the first day of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him.

10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the Lord, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.

There are many things that make a difference in the life of a true child of God. One of such things is the hand of God upon him. Today’s Basic Scripture tells us about a man Ezra who was one of the slaves serving the emperor in Babylon.

Vs. 6 says: This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of lsrael had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him.”

The HAND OF THE LORD was the reason the king GRANTED ALL! Yes! ALL of his requests! That will be your story as 2021 ends and 2022 begıns! ALL your requests will be granted because of the HAND of the LORD in Jesus name!

The hand of the LORD means THE ANOINTING and SPECIAL FAVOUR of the LORD! Detemine that you will end 2021 withthe HAND OF GOD STRONGLY UPON YOU! When the hand of God is upon you, you need not fear any foe. When the hand of God is upon you, you see uncommon favour and manifestions of HIS POWER. The devil can never withstand a man/woman who has that HAND on his or her life! It’s said that “One with God is a majority. With God on your side, every battle or trial will favour you AT LAST and you can NEVER end in SHAME! How did Ezra secure the hand of God?

Verse 10 shows us how: “he set his heart to seek the law of Jehovah and to do it, and to teach it in the land of israel.” He made up his mind. He was settled about one thing: I Will study the law and I Will live by the law. That singular decision moved God on his behalf. God granted him victory over every Opposition and brought him safely to the land of Jerusalem. If you want God’s hand upon you, then you need to make that kind of Quality decision too. BE DETERMINED to put God first and to give HIS WORD first place in your life, family and ministry! Yes!

Seek His Word and THE HAND OF THE LORD will show up to do and undo things in your life!

TONIGHT 8PM-OPERATION-SETTLE YOUR-WEEK WIHT GOD PROPHETC RA) via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide” and YouTube: Manna TV International. Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and releasea Prophetic WORD / direcion/Waning for those who log in. Time: 8pm(Nigeria time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

1 Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.

2 ‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed!

3 Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come:
’tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.

4 The Lord has promised good to me,
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield Andrew portion be
as long as life endures.

5. Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease:
I shall possess, within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

6 The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
the sun forbear to shine;
but God, who called me here below,
will be forever mine.

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. In your Own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. This is my birthday month (Nov. 15th)! Pray this seriously: “Father, let Your hand be upon me for good throughout the remaining days of this year and grant me a miracle.”
3. God, You opened doors of favour for Ezra, open doors of special favour for me. Raise up men to speak for me and work for my good. Listen: Your miracle will be my BIRTHDAY GIFT!
4. Let the hand of God be against my enemies for evil and let them be silenced ETERNALLY in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO LOOKING BACK!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 9: 50-62

50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

51 And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,

52 And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.

53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem.

54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

57 And it came to pass, that, as they went in the way, a certain man said unto him, Lord, I will follow thee whithersoever thou goest.

58 And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.

60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.

62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

Indecision is one of the biggest causes of failure. William Hutchson Murray, a Scottish mountaineer and writer, said something remarkable about decisiveness: “The moment one definitely commits oneself, the providence moves too.

A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.

The ability to make quality decisions and to stick to those decIsions no matter what, is the hallmark of champions. Do you have storms raging against you from all sides? Or as 202l ends, are you at a crucial crossroad and you are wondering and thinking, “2021 is ending and a New Year, 2022 will show up soon!

What will i do… what if this happens… what if that happens…” The message to you today is simple: Make up your mind! Be DETERMINED! American businessman and oil tycoon, Hunt, puts it this way: Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work” DELAY IS NOT DENIAL! From Verse 62 of today’s scripture, make your decisionS, stick to them and commit them to God. If you are wrong, He will see to it that you get back on the right path.

He is the one who promised: I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go, I will counsel you with My eye upon you” (Psalm 32: cool. Don’t be afraid of failure! Step out and do what you ought to do.

That’s the secret to Success and progress in life. When Was The Last Time You Did Something For The First Time?

If you are afraid of failure, listen to the word of former American president, Theodore Roosevelt, “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do IS nothing. As you hold on for your TESTIMONY SEASON, plan again!

Pray again and trust again! DETERMINE and keep declaring: NO LOOKING BACK! I decree: You will NEVER end in shame in Jesus name! Yes! NEVER LOOK BACK! Today is my Birthday! Pray for me, my family and this ODM Vision as led.

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS 15 NOVEMBER

1. In your own words, pray about today’s WORD as led.
2. I decree: I am holding on! I shall NEVER LOOK BACK or FAINT! Father, I will be a finisher.
3. Pray seriously against SATANIC DELAYS today!
I decree: I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I shall finish 2021 well in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: STICKLERS ATTRACT FAVOUR

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 1: 8 – 20

8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

10 And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.

11 Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,

12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

13 Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king’s meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

14 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king’s meat.

16 Thus Melzar took away the portion of their meat, and the wine that they should drink; and gave them pulse.

17 As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

18 Now at the end of the days that the king had said he should bring them in, then the prince of the eunuchs brought them in before Nebuchadnezzar.

19 And the king communed with them; and among them all was found none like Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah: therefore stood they before the king.

20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

When a man makes up his mind to do something, things begin to fall in line for such a man. No wonder Psalm 16:6 says: “The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.” That shall be your portion as 2021 comes to an end. Daniel made up his mind that he was not going to defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat (see Vs. 8 of today’s scripture. As a result of that decision, things began to happen to help him fulfil that decision. The first thing God did for him was to grant him favour before the prince of Nebuchadnezzar’s eunuchs. His Lines Began To Fall Into Pleasant Places! That Means Special Favour! Daniel Was A Stickler To His Decisions! Be A Stickler As You Go Through Life! Sticklers Attract Favour! Decisions Like, “I Refuse To Quit Trusting God; I Refuse To Quit I Shall Hold On And Hold” Out Attracts Uncommon Favour From Your God. When you make up your mind on what you want in life, favour begins to work for you. Your lines begin to fall into pleasant and divine places! There is power in a made-up mind, just as Daniel did. When your mind is made up over a matter, your eyes are opened to begin to see opportunities to do that thing that you have resolved to do. You will begin to understand what to do, what to say and where to go. God will cause people to come to you that will help you and offer you all the support you need to make it a success. When you decide to do something, it’s easier for people to know where you stand and how they can be of help to you.

When you decide to do something and you stick to it, even SATAN begins to fear you because he knows you are ANOTHER DANIEL – a strong determined heart – A STICKLER TO THE END! Hear Bevan Aneurin: “We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.” Yes! Life will not crush you! You will be greater and greater and make HEAVEN AT LAST because you are a STICKLER! Hold on and hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. Pray generally as you’re led now by the Spirit.
2. Satan, listen to me: I AM A STICKLER to my decisions! I am not a QUITTER! I shall testify because my God is not a man that He should lie!
3. My lines shall fall into pleasant places! FAVOUR! FAVOUR!! FAVOUR!!! Surround me today and cause men to do me good everywhere I go in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today now! Loose NEW HELPERS today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DAZHARIA SHAFFER: NEVER CONTEMPLATE SUICIDE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 188:1-18

1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.

2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever.

5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.

6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.

8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them.

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

12 They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them.

13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the Lord helped me.

14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.

15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.

17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.

18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.

Tik Tok is a video-showing social media platform. Dazharia Shaffer, a tik tok favourite, who was known online as Bxbygirlldee, took her own life in February, 2021 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States at the tender age of 18.

She had more than 14 million followers on social media. Her father, Joseph Santiago (aka Raheem Alla and Rodney Andry) confirmed her death. Beside a montage of photos that captured daughter and father together, he wrote this, ” I Just want to thank everyone for their love and support for my daughter. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us and has gone to a better place. On a Gofundme page he added, “On February 8, my daugnter Dazharia has left us early and has been called up to fly with the angels.

She was my little best friend and I wasn’t prepared in no way to bury my child. She was so happy and would be so excited to see me when I come home from being on the road. I only wish she would have spoken to me about her stress and the thoughts of suicide.”

A day before her death, she posted a series of videos on her Instagram that were titled “Last Post”. Too bad, you would say. All Over the world, the rate of suicide has gone up and it continues to increase. Even in hitherto climes where suicides were never heard of, this is becoming a norm. Today, many people are taking their lives than ever before. In the United States, suicide is the 10 leading cause of death according to the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), claiming some 48,000 persons per year. During a 20-year period review (1999-2018), the rate of suicide increased to 35% from 10.5% per thousand.

In 2019, 0.6% of adults aged 18 and above reported that they had attempted suicide in the last one year. Stress and depression occasioned by many factors have been most implicated as leading causes of suicide. One fact of life is this: it is not a bed of roses. Jesus pointed this out when He said”

…In the world ye shall have tribulation”. He however didn’t end the statement there. He added, “Be ye of good cheer, I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). No matter how tough things may turn out to be in life, Suicide is never a way out. The Psalmist said in today’s word.

“I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD”. The LORD chastened me sore: but He hath not given me over to death (Vs.17-18). Hear again the title of Robert Schuller’s best seller, “Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do. Be strong, be tough against the barrage of this life.

Never go the way of suicide; don’t even contemplate it. You are an overcomer. ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria Time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day Via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.”

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

ODM PRAYER POINTS 17 NOVEMBER 2021

1. I refuse to die, I refuse to take my life, I refuse to bury my children.
2. I command all the raging storms in and around my life today to be calm and receive peace in Jesus name.
3. Powers of darkness working to snatch me away before my time, catch fire and burn to ashes in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE WAITER AT THE RESTAURANT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 10: 5-11,

5 He that gathereth in summer is a wise son: but he that sleepeth in harvest is a son that causeth shame.

6 Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

7 The memory of the just is blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.

8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.

11 The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

PROVERBS 15:4

4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.

A young woman got a job as a waiter in a restaurant. She was always happy and upbeat but after some months, she lost her excitement. Something had gone wrong. One particular day, there were lots of people in the restaurant and she had to serve people.

They started murmuring and shouting at her, “When are you going to answer me? You’re too slow.” Out of the blues, a man stepped up to the front and smiled and told her, “Good afternoon. I want to tell you that you are doing a wonderful job here.

It’s the best I’ve ever seen. The lady was dazzled! It was like sunlight breaking through the clouds of her life. For the first time in many months, she smiled at a customer. Wow! Listen: This world is in short supply of people who are life givers! There are more than enough disappointments and negative people to go round everyday.

There are more than enough hurts and troubles to go round. But there is a scarcity of hope, love and joy. You can be the solution to this scarcity, by speaking life giving words, words of encouragement and hope to people.

You don’t even have to know someone before you can speak something encouraging to them. You don’t even have to wait for them to do something nice before you appreciate them. We have been called to be a blessing to people everywhere we go and it’s time we started living that life of blessing.

With your words, God can begin to set people free from the strongholds that are holding them back. With your Words, He can begin a healing process that will set their lives in a new direction. Let God use you today. Speak healing words! Be a SOLUTION OF COURAGE and make this world a better place!

GIVE OUT THE 2022 EDITION OF OUR DAILY MANNA, WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17 AS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR GIFTS.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace… ODM Amazing Hymns

1. Lord, make me an INSTRUMENT of Your HOPE and LOVE
LORD, sanctify my tongue, purify my lips. set it apart for your purpose, glory and honour.
2. Pray seriously about today right now. Ask Him to make you a solution provider for someone who is faced with a hopeless situation.
3. Lord GOD, PERFECT all that concerns me as 2021 comes to an end. 4.There shall be a PERFORMANCE of all that has been spoken or written concerning my destiny in Jesus name. 5.Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: THEY SHALL NOT TAKE MY HONEY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 133:1-3;

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

MATTHEW 6: 13-15

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Vs. 3 of today’s first scripture says: “As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. This is talking about UNITY!

Unity is like the dew of Hermon and the dew that is found around the mountains of ZION. The DEW of HERMON was special because it was thick and was not easily expelled by the rising heat of the sun. The dew of Hermon can stay on the hills till around 1pm in the hot desert heat.

Oh, it was not ordinary dew! It represents the PRESENCE of THE LORD! I decree that as 2021 ends, you will not miss that STRONG PRESENCE OF THE LORD which is resistant to the heat of life’s battles! The verse also speaks about the mountains of ZION! Remember that ZION was the headquarters of DAVID and Jesus Christ came from that lineage! That means ZION is Our headquarters! The Bible says THE LORD COMMANDED the blessing THERE! Where is THERE ? It is at THE PLACE OF UNITY! THE BLESSING represents all the BENEFITS OF CALVARY (the cross)!

So the LORD is saying that each time you dwell in unity and forgiveness, etc, BLESSINGS will pursue you whether you like them or not! They will locate you by force because THEY ARE COMMANDED!
HONEY! Now catch this: Satan will do all he can to block your blessings as 2021 ends and 2022 begins by provoking you into BITTERNESS, WRATH, ANGER and UNFORGIVENESS! They are the fastest blockers of the dew – the presence of the LORD! Satan knows that: THE LORD commanded His blessings to be automatically released at the PLACE mountain) of unity!

So he will raise household wickedness to provoke you! He will raise agents in human form to close your heavens via bitterness! Resist him and cry out today: My blessings (heavens) cannot be closed and dew will not dry via bitterness/unforgiveness!

Connect to the TWO ON-LINE RESTORATION PRAYER SESSIONS.

Today, Friday 19th 2021 1st session connect via: FACEBOOK ourdailymannaworldwide.” Time: 1Opm-10.45pm (Nigeria time). Then 2nd session – connect via: YouTube: Manna TV International. Time: 11pm-11.45 pm (Nigeria time). I SEE A NEW GARMENT OF GRACE ON YOU!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
O God, I stop every plan to close my heavens using those close to me in Jesus name.
2. I SCATTER every plan to dry up the oil and anointing (dew) on my head in Jesus name
I decree today: I shall not end the year in bitterness, quarrels and unforgiveness!
3. Pray about today and any other prayer now/TONIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SLAVES THAT FEARED FREEDOM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLOSSIANS 1: 5 - 16

5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:

7 As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;

8 Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.

9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

For many years, black people in America and many parts of Europe were treated as slaves and subjected to all kinds of inhuman treatment. There was a movement against slavery in America and Abraham Lincoln enacted the Emancipation Declaration.

With that declaration, every slave had the right to look in the face of his or her master and resist oppression and unfair treatment. Unfortunately, many slaves could not go free for one reason: Some Could not go free because they were simply scared of their masters (FEAR). Serving for hundred of years had built a stronghold of fear inside them: that limited them for so long. It took many years for slaves in many slave farms to begin to realise that they were truly free. Just as those American slaves were set free by the president, you and I have been set free from the devil and from his dominion.

The Bible says that God has delivered us from the kingdom of darkness and translated us into the kingdom of His SON (See Vs. 13). You are no more a slave in the kingdom of the devil. You have been delivered and set free forever. Today, you can stand in the devil’s face and tell him, “Enough is enough. I don’t know what he has been using to oppress you up till now. But, whatever it is, as 2021 ends, I want you to know that God has declared your freedom. He sent Jesus to this world to take your place and to secure your eternal redemption.

Today you are redeemed and it’s time for you to begin to resist every form of oppression. You were not born to be enslaved and oppressed. You were born to reign! Arise today and contend with OPPRESSION in any department of your life/family/ministry! Today is the beginning of the hashtag #OPPRESSION MUST GO FOREVER! Pray seriously now!

TO NIGHT 8PM-OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD (PROPHETIC RAIN) Via FACEBOOK LIVE ourdailymannaworldwide

Be ready to pray sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD direction/Warning for those who log in. Time: 3pm(Nigeria Time).

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

PRAYER POINT FOR TODAY ODM

1. Pray on today’s Word as it has ministered to you.
2. OPPRESSION MUST GO! I break free from every mental limitation that has held me bound in my life, family/ministry.
3. OPPRESSION MUST END! Every hand of oppression in this area of my life/ministry (mention it); wither NOW!
4. OPPRESSION MUST EXPIRE! Enough is enough! I am FREE and FREE indeed! Satan, carry your evil loads now! You are UNDER MY FEET and 5. I am your MASTER! GO now! (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEE THAT EXPECTED END! THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29: 5-14

5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;

6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord.

10 For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

The God that you serve is the same yesterday, today and forever. He loves you and He has the best in store for you. Sometimes, when we look at the TV and listen to the radio to learn about the future – spiritual, economic or medical predictions/forecasts, etc, of some experts and professors, fear and worry sets in.

Some years ago, there was a hype that the world would soon come to an end. The demonic rumour was started by a popular and well respected man of God due to what he perceived as HARD TIMES.

So many people believed him and many began to do some nasty things: some went to the extent of emptying their bank accounts and selling all they had! Well, the day has come and gone and we are still here. For those people, life had become something hard and tough. God has not called us to live that kind of life. He wants us to be ever assured of His power to make things good for us regardless of what is happening. Vs. 11 of today’s scripture is an ALL-ROUND TONIC- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, “thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

You will end up at your expected end! You will not end in SHAME! It does not matter what the experts say. Let them predict a depression; your God is able to provide for you in the time of famine, He will redeem your soul from death.

And even in THIS COVID-19 PANDEMIC season, He will preserve you from evil. In the time of war, He will redeem your soul from the sword. When INFLATION shows up and things go from bad to worse, you need not fear! The CREATOR of the heavens and earth is your shield and your Shepherd.

Be assured of one thing today: 2022 and your future is bright! Forget what the TV and newspapers are saying. COVID -19 is not forever! Pay more attention to what your God is saying. He is your hope and the strength of your life. All wil be well! Amen and amen and amen!

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray on today’s word as it has ministered too you.
2. I shall get to my EXPECTED END! Every plot of the enemy to DERAIL my destiny; be cancelled now by the BLOOD!
3. Every pit dug for me by my adversary waiting for me at some point in the future; SWALLOW UP THE DIGGERS, in JESUS name.
4. Pray seriously about today and about any other issue(s) now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HABITS: THE GRAVEYARD OF MANY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 1: 1 - 6

1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Successful people are marked by their habits. The major distinction between men who succeed and stand out in their venture, and those who fail and fade away is habit. Vince Lombard puts it this way: WINNING IS A HABIT.

UNFORTUNATELY SO IS LOSING.” Just as you have habits that can make you and raise you to your place of destiny and glory, there are habits that you must avoid if you don’t want to be put to shame. As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, examine your life daily! What are those habits that you have cultivated and how much impact are they having in your life?

I love the words of L.G. Elliot: “The long span of the bridge of your life is Supported by countless cables called habits, attitudes, and desires. What you do in life depends upon what you are and what you want. What you get from life depends upon how much you want it? How much you are willing to work and plan and cooperate and use your resources.

The long span of the bridge of your life is supported by countless cables that you are spinning NOW, and that is why today is such an important day. Make the cables strong! And you get that? MAKE THE CABLES STRONG! Form good habits! Today’s Scripture outlines one of the most important habits (Cables) that contribute to success: What you think about every day. To guarantee your success in everything you do, you must HABITUALLY MEDITATE ON THE WORD OF GOD.

It’s something that you must do every day no matter how busy you are! God told Joshua to meditate in the book of the law day and night and by so doing, he would make his own ways prosperous and he would have good success.

BAD HABITS have BURIED MILLIONS who should have been stars! Some have been buried in the graveyard of moral failure and sexual sins! Others are buried in the satanic habits (graveyard ) of procrastination, excessive sleeping, watchng TV, SoCial media, borrowing, living above their means, unforgiveness, etc!

Copy Joshua. Make it a duty everyday to meditate on the Word of God and use today’s devotional to CUT OFF any wrong habit!

GIVE OUT 2022 ODM NOW! If this bookiet is blessing you w dont you give out copies to friends/family in this edition and the upcoming 2022 edition? I will send you 3 “I WILL GET THERE” Mirade Prayer Points when you have given out copies. Send done to orderodm.com or WhatsApp +234 903-264 8292; +44 7448 117 504 as you ado so.

1 Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)

I have already come:

he will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures.

5 Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
a life of joy and peace.

will be forever mine.

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR 23 NOVEMBER

1. Pray on today’s word as it has ministered to you.
2. Every chain of EVIL HABITS limiting me and obstructing me from stepping into my greatness, BURN BY FIRE NOW. No habit shall be my graveyard (mention them).
3. Father, let Your Word grow greater and greater in my life.
4. I refuse to be a victim of evil or lazy habits (mention them again)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: READ YOUR WAY TO THE TOP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 9: 1-9

1. In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes:

4 And I prayed unto the Lord my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

5 We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

6 Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

7 O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

8 O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee.

9 To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him;

There is a limit to what you can learn on your own. People say that experience is the best teacher: unfortunately, you never get the opportunity to apply some of the lessons that experience is teaching you. Rather than wait to learn from your own experience, why not learn from the experience of others?

This is why reading is important. Reading is like sitting down in front of the author and learning from him/her directly. I love the words of Walter Anderson, one of the richest men in the world: “I read myself out of poverty, long before I worked myself out of poverty.”

Did you get that? You can read your way out of shame! You can read your way out of stagnation and demotion! You can read your way into HIGHER GROUNDS and PROMOTION! It has been said that if you read a particular subject one hour everyday, you Will become an expert in that subject in live years.

Charlie Tremendous Jones said this, “You’re the same today as you will be in five years except for the people you meet and the books that you read.” Daniel stood out in the whole Babylonian Empire because of his passion for knowledge. Vs. 2 says: “I, Daniel, understood by books…” He was always reading! The more he read, the more his understanding increased. He became a reference point for people in the entire empire. MAKE IT A HABIT TO READ SOMETHING GOOD EVERYDAY. Top on the list are your Bible and this devotional. Give attention to the reading of the Word of God; it is the source of all other wisdom.

As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, determine to read your way to the top! Amen!

ONLINE- “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria Time). Log on to these prophetic prayers To-Start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now as led.

1. Pray gnerally in your own words on any lesson learnt.
2. The Holy Ghost is the best teacher. Pray in tongues now and trust him to teach you as you read your Bible, this ODM and new books. I uproot LAZINESS NOW!
3. Lord, open my mind to wisdom, open my heart to understand. EQUIP ME FOR SUCCESS AND OUTSTANDING RESULTS.
4. Just as Your wisdom distinguished Daniel, Father, let Your wisdom work in me and distinguish me. Let it set me apart for GLORY AND GREATNESS. I Shall read my way to greater heights! AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MOSES, COLUMBUS; THEY TOOK RISKS! YOU ARE NEXT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3: 1-12

1 Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.

2 And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.

4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.

5 And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

6 Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;

8 And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.

9 Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.

10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?

12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.

One of the hallmarks of great men is that they are willing and eager to set new records and raise the standards. They are men who are willing to take risks and go into places that no one has gone to before. They are men who live according to thee words of the great philosopher, Epictetus, “The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmnounting it.

Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.” While many are running away from a challenge and turning their backs on a dificult task, they run towards it and give up all that they can to deal with it. They are men who are willing to brave all odds and do what all the experts have said cannot be done.

Christopher (my name sake) Columbus was one of such men; he was the man that discovered America, and paved the way for the birth of the United States as it is known today. I took a risk when left Pharmacy to go into full time gospel ministry because as commanded by the LORD to do so! After many years of rebellion, I obeyed! But today, the results are outstanding! Like Columbus, Moses took a great risk in returning back to Egypt to be used of God for the deliverance of the children of Israel.

He was 80 years old. Many men at the age of 80 today would be preparing to retire. Not Moses. He stepped out of Jethro’s house and he marched towards Egypt to demand the release of his people. He took a great risk and today, we celebrate him as one of the greatest prophets that ever lived.

If you want to be celebrated by generations to come, you must move out of your comfort zone and do the seemingly impossible. As 2021 ends and 2022 begins, dare to do what you or others have been scared of doing. Stretch yourself! It’s the key to moving out of shame! Yes! Shame will never be your name in Jesus name.

IT TAKES A YEAR TO PREPARE FOR THE JANUARY WORLD ANOINTINGNIGHT. LET GOD USE YOU! PEOPLESTESIMONIES
SHALL PROVOKE YOUR OWN. Sow Your Word Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY
(WAN) UBA ACC NO: 1015310823, ZENITH BANK ACCT. NO: 1016947468 or any account on Page 29 of this booklet

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus

Pray in your own Words about any personal lesson learnt.
Lord, as 2021 ends, help me to step out of my comfort zone and take risks! I shall never end in shame in Jesus name!
I bind the spirit of death NOW! I will not die in action! I will not die in my prime! I will not labour for another to eat. I will fight; I will prevail and I will take home the spoils, in Jesus name.
Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MAN HURAM SENT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CHRONICLES 2: 7-14;

7 Send me now therefore a man cunning to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, and in iron, and in purple, and crimson, and blue, and that can skill to grave with the cunning men that are with me in Judah and in Jerusalem, whom David my father did provide.

8 Send me also cedar trees, fir trees, and algum trees, out of Lebanon: for I know that thy servants can skill to cut timber in Lebanon; and, behold, my servants shall be with thy servants,

9 Even to prepare me timber in abundance: for the house which I am about to build shall be wonderful great.

10 And, behold, I will give to thy servants, the hewers that cut timber, twenty thousand measures of beaten wheat, and twenty thousand measures of barley, and twenty thousand baths of wine, and twenty thousand baths of oil.

11 Then Huram the king of Tyre answered in writing, which he sent to Solomon, Because the Lord hath loved his people, he hath made thee king over them.

12 Huram said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, that made heaven and earth, who hath given to David the king a wise son, endued with prudence and understanding, that might build an house for the Lord, and an house for his kingdom.

13 And now I have sent a cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father’s,

14 The son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre, skilful to work in gold, and in silver, in brass, in iron, in stone, and in timber, in purple, in blue, and in fine linen, and in crimson; also to grave any manner of graving, and to find out every device which shall be put to him, with thy cunning men, and with the cunning men of my lord David thy father.

PROVERBS 22:29

29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

Excellence is always celebrated and I prophesy that as 2021 ends, YOU SHALL BE CELEBRATED in Jesus name! This world is getting more and more corrupt and it offers more and more opportunities for the excellent ones to really show themselves forth. What are you known for?

Brian Tracy says that: Personal development is your springboard to personal excellence. Ongoing, continuous, non-stop personal development literally assures you that there is no limit to what you can accomplish. Look at our 2nd scripture again: “SEEST THOU A MAN DILIGENT IN HIS BUSINESS? HE WILL STAND BEFORE KINGS AND NOT BEFORE MEAN MEN.”

If you want to be honoured and celebrated by kings and great men, you must be committed to excellence as 2021 ends and as 2022 begins. Don’t manage anything! Don’t accept mediocrity! Do things over and above the required standard! STAND OUT! You must make excellence your watchword. This is called DILIGENCE!

Aristotle says that, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.” If You Are In Business, You Must Put Excellence Ahead Of Profit. An Excellent Job Will Always Guarantee The Kind Of Referral And Business Growth That No Other Kind Of Advert Can Guarantee. Yes! EXCELLENCE is your best advert! If you are working for others, yourself or the government, make excellence your watchword.

Stand out in the sea of complacent and indifferent employees. It will single you out and one day, you will see the rich rewards. It was excellence that caused Huram, the king of Tyre to recommend one of his men to go and work with King Solomon’s men in the construction of the Temple. Think about it! Solomon did not get an outstanding craftsman in the whole of Israel.

Make excellence your daily habit and kings will seek you out no matter how hard the world tries to hide you. Start today as we pray now!

1. Pray generally about today’s lesson as you are led now.
2. Father, cloth me with the spirit of diligence and excellence.
3. Pray and commit yourself to excellence. Resolve to GIVE YOUR BEST NO MATTER THE COST.
4. Lord, give me an end-of- year testimony! I scatter every evil decision reached against me in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, MAKE ME A NEHEMIAH -1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: NEHEMIAH 1: 1 - 4,

1. The words of Nehemiah the son of Hachaliah. And it came to pass in the month Chisleu, in the twentieth year, as I was in Shushan the palace,

2 That Hanani, one of my brethren, came, he and certain men of Judah; and I asked them concerning the Jews that had escaped, which were left of the captivity, and concerning Jerusalem.

3 And they said unto me, The remnant that are left of the captivity there in the province are in great affliction and reproach: the wall of Jerusalem also is broken down, and the gates thereof are burned with fire.

4 And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed before the God of heaven,

Verse 11;

11 O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king’s cupbearer.

Nehemiah 2:1-3

2 And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence.

2 Wherefore the king said unto me, Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? this is nothing else but sorrow of heart. Then I was very sore afraid,

3 And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers’ sepulchres, lieth waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire?

Let’s begin today’s devotional with this quote from Tony Robbins: “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfilment.

Then Thomas S. Monson quipped: “When faith replaces doubt, when selfless service eliminates selfish striving, the power of God brings to pass His purposes. The average human being is selfish and self-centered. I call it the, “I, ME and MYSELF SYNDROME."

As 2021 ends, the Holy Ghost wants you to Know that sometimes your breakthrough is tied to someone else’s breakthrough! Listen: If we can be there for each other and help one another, the world will be a better place!

If God has given privilege or occupying any position of authority never look down on others because you will not be there forever. Those you look down on when you are at the top, you will look up to them when you are down. (God forbid).

Once upon a time, Nehemiah was a cupbearer in the palace of Shushan, a strange land. That means Nehemiah was a government official. He was a captive of Israel to Shushan, but God helped him to attain the position of power! Despite his rise in life, he never forgot where he came from.

Oh! When God changes your story, remember those you left behind! Verses -3 of today’s 1st scripture summarizes the fact that Nehemiah enquired from Hanani (a fellow visiting Jew), about the state of Jerusalem! Oh! What he heard broke him down – the wall of Jerusalem was broken down and the gates were burnt with fire! JUST IN: How Can I Contribute Greatly To The Society? – RAED HERE

Why didn’t Nehemiah mind his business in the palace? He was selfless! As 2021 ends and as you go out today, be selfless! Be the bridge that connects others to their destinies!
Be the Nehemiah that builds back broken walls in people’s lives and your own life and ministry will never be stranded. Pray now! READ LATEST ODM UPDATES CLICK HERE

ONLINE-“MORNTNG FIRE with Bishop Chris-Today 7am (Nigeria time). Log on to our new official FACEBOOK PAGE- OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THIINGS HAPPEN.

CLICK HERE For SWEET ODM Hymns

1. ln your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, make me the Nehemiah of my generation! Make me the bridge that connects others to their destinies! 3. As I await my greater breakthroughs, use me to help others’ breakthroughs!
4. The walls of Jerusalem were broken: O Lord, my defence shall not be broken as 2021 ends. You defence attackers; run mad now in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today now as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, MAKE ME A NEHEMIAH-21

BASIC SCRIPTURES: NEHEMIAH 1:1-4; 2:1-7

Welcome! The quality of your life is not measured by your physical or material possessions, neither by your educational acquisition, but by the value you add to people’s lives and by your contribution to their welfare, wellbeing and development of others around you.

It is In the fulfillment of others that you are truly fulfilled yourself! Little wonder Mahatma Gandhi opined: “The best way to find yourself lose yourself in the service of others.”

Today’s second scripture Vs. 1-3 summary says: Nehemiah was sad because the place of his father’s sepulchers was in ruins and the gates thereof were consumed with fire. The question is: Why would a cupbearer, a senior government official, one who is enjoying sophisticated royal treatment with all of its benefits become sad until the king noticed it?

Oh! God make you a BURDEN BEARER for your generation! He was sad not because he wasn’t paid his salary, not because he was hungry, not because he was suspended or dismissed from Office, not because of anything personal, but because of what the people of God – his country were going through.

It was the passion of Nehemiah that produced his sadness and it was his sadness that produced the solution. Until you are SAD-ANGRY, VEXED, FED-UP and PROVOKED into taking action to solve that problem, you are not ready for solution! Be the Nehemiah of your generation!

lf you are in power or in a position of authority, be a problem solver and a servant leader like Nehemiah. As 2021 ends, hold on and hold out!

I see the Holy Ghost building back your broken destiny walls even as you care about others! Pray seriously now!
“ourdailymannaworldwide and YouTube: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL. READ LATEST ODM UPDATES CLICK HERE

Ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD/Direction/ Warning for those who log in. Time 8pm (Nigeria lime).

PRAYER PONTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, make me the Nehemiah of my generation. Make me a burden bearer for others!
3. Raise BURDEN BEARERS for my destiny even as you BUILD MY WALLS (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. I receive grace to build back my broken spiritual, marital, business and economic walls etc now in Jesus name.
5. Pray for the leaders or your country today. Lord, give them the Nehemiah spirit.
6. Pray about today seriously now as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHATEVER GOD HAS NOT PLANTED MUST GO

BASIC SCRIPTURES: OBADIAH 1: 17:

It was Beth More who said: “Nobody appreciates deliverance like those who’ve nearly been destroyed.” A brother testified that after he got married to his wife, he discovered that he couldn’t have an erection, no matter what his wife did.

He decided to see a doctor and after all the tests were carried out, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with him, medically. He proceeded to see a psychiatrist, but after all the examinations, it turned out that he was fine, psychologically.

As this problem persisted, he discovered that just by looking at other women, he got an erection but nothing gave him an erection whenever he was with his wife. As a final resort, he decided to attend a deliverance program on the mountain, some years ago before COVID -19.
And while on the deliverance ground, he fell under the anointing and his spirit wife spoke out through him claiming responsibility for his STRANGE EXPERIENCES because she was jealous and angry that the man got married physically. The spirit wife was cast out and instantly, he became the man he was meant to be in his marriage.

Arise today and decree that ANY STRANGE OCCURRENCE, ANY STRANGE EVENT, which your FATHER has not permitted or anything not planted by your God MUST EXPIRE in Jesus name! Obadiah 1:17 says: “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Whatever is not in line with Obadiah : 1:17 is a STRANGER and it must FADE AWAY NOW! Pray seriously PSALM 18: 37-45 now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led and as it affects you.
2. Declare and pray Psalm 18: 45 now!
3. Declare and pray Psalm 18: 37-39.
4. Whatever my FATHER HAS NOT PLANTED, be uprooted now! Whatever is not in line with OBADIAH 1: 17, FADE NOW! FADE NOW in Jesus name!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE NOT AN ACCIDENT! YOU WERE PLANNED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 139: 10-17

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Self confidence is a very important ingredient for success. It is the foundation for every step you will ever take. If you are not confident in yourself, you will never be able to stretch yourself to do daring things. If you keep on seeing yourself through the eyes of negative cynical people around you, you will never fulfil your destiny. You need to carry yourself as one who is special and important to God. Hear Max Lucado: “YOU WERE NOT AN ACCIDENT. You were not mass produced. You are not an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the Earth by the Master Craftsman.”

Look at the words of the king David (KJV) in today’s scripture Vs.14: “I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…” The Darby translation of the Bible puts Vs. 15 this way: My bones were not hidden from Thee when I was made in secret, curiously wrought in the lower parts of the earth.” Amazing God! The lower parts of the earth means the darkness of your mother’s womb! When you look into the mirror, what do you see? Do you consider yourself beautiful and handsome? Do you consider yourself intelligent and bright? Do you believe you have what it takes to make a difference in your generation? Do you see yourself as one who can make a significant impact in the lives of people everywhere you go?

Your answers to these questions reveal how strong your self-confidence is.

Oh, also hear Marcus Garvey: “If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence, you have Won even before starting.” As 2021 ends and no matter how this year has been, take time to0 build your confidence daily. It begins by praising God the same way David praised God.

Praise Him for Who you are and for what you have. Thank Him because you are fearfully and wondertully made. This will build you up on the inside and fortify you against the challenges that you face from day to day because you are not an accident!

GIVE OUT the 2022 edition of Our Daily Manna, War Against Haman-17 as Christmas and New Year gifts.

Refrain:

1. Pray in your own words as you have bcen ministered to.
2. Declare it out loud, I AM NOT AN ACCIDENT. I am not an assembly-Iine product. I was deliberately planned and lovingly positioned on the Earth by the Master Craftsman.
3. Therefore I cannot end in shame and I cannot fail (Say it over and over again and watch your confidence grow). I shall end 2021 with good news in Jesus name.
4. Pray in Tongues now! Pray about today seriously now!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GRATITUDE MEANS GREAT ATTITUDE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 17: 12 – 19

12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off:

13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.

14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Gratefulness precedes greatness! Oh, welcome to the last month of this year 2021. You have been alive from January to this season of this last month. Men who refuse to express their gratefulness and appreciation never achieve and maintain the heights of greatness that God destined for them. Chance and sheer “luck” can take you up to a great position, but they are not strong enough to keep you there. A positive attitude is what it takes to stay on top and an important ingredient of that attitude is gratefulness. An attitude of gratitude. Gratitude is translated GREAT ATTITUDE. If you want to become great, you cannot do without this GREAT ATTITUDE. Look at the ten lepers in today’s story: only one of them came back to appreciate Jesus for what He did. Because of his attitude, he received more. HE WHO EXPRESSES GRATITUDE SETS HIMSELF UP FOR MORE BLESSINGS. No matter how 2021 has been if you choose to bottle up your appreciation inside you, you are isolating yourself from God’s greatness AND FROM MORE! True gratitude comes from the heart, it is expressed willingly and cheerfully, and it is expressed promptly. Cultivating an attitude of gratitude begins with appreciating your family members and friends. Appreciate all who have stood by you over the years. This month or even today, take some time off to call one or two of them to tell them how much you appreciate their love and support. You may want to write a “thank you” letter or do a voice note. Such things are powerful! It goes a long way in showing that you are not just taking them for granted. Above all, refuse to be discouraged or depressed NO MATTER THE BATTLES! Learn to appreciate God. Take time out to worship and praise Him EVERY DAY because He is working behind the scenes for your sake! Hold on, hold out and trust Him!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

ODM PRAYER POINTS:

1. Take any worship song as led.
2. Pray generally as you are led right now.
3. BEING GRATEFUL ATTRACTS MORE! Take time to appreciate God today.
4. Sing to Him from the depths of your heart . Ignore everything and everyone around you and let God know that you are grateful for all that He has done.
5. Loose HANGING BLESSINGS! Before 2021 ends, I shall testify! Every hanging blessing of 2021 must get to my address in Jesus’ name. There is a lot more GREATNESS ahead in 2022.
6. Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU WERE ON HIS MIND

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 12: 1-8

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Then Jesus Christ was going through the suffering that He went through, what was He thinking of? He was thinking about you. He was thinking about me. Our scripture for today shows us that for the joy that was set before Him, He endured the cross and despised the shame.

He did not see you as the sinful twisted person that you may think you are. He saw you as His true child. Someone sang a song that I love so much: “Beautiful; That’s How Mercy Save Me, Not What I Was, But What I Could Be, That’s How Mercy Saw Me.” God in His love and grace saw you through the Blood of His Son.

He told Himself (paraphrased), “If only I can send My Son to take the place of this precious soul, and he finds out that my Son died for him, he will turn to Me and become a new person.

It was your future that was on His mind all the while AS HE HUNG ON THAT CROSS! The soldiers (He created them), whipped Him and teased Him. Wow! They spat on Him and mocked Him saying: He saved many, now He can’t save Himself. But He actually went to the cross to SAVE MANY MORE, INCLUDING YOU.

Listen: It was not the nails that hung Him on that cross! IT WAS LOVE! Yes! Love WERE THE ‘NAILS.’ The Bible says, He was like a sheep being led by its shearers and was dumb.” Jesus could not talk! He opened His mouth and guess what, “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do… Love came out of His mouth!

Why? Because of you and I You were on His mind. And as 2021 ends, it’s time for you to TRUST HIM AGAIN and daily! It’s time for you to begin to appreciate this love and sacrifice.

He has done too much for you to FAIL! His arms are open wide in love and He is waiting to USE YOUR LIFE To SHOW THE WORLD THAT LOVE CANNOT FAIL and you cannot end in shame! Amen and amen!

Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)

I have already come:

he will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures.

5 Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
a life of joy and peace.

will be forever mine.

Worship God from the depths of your heart and thank Him for His love and His great sacrifice for you on the cross.
Love cannot fail! I CANNOT fail. I scatter every satanic agenda of discouragement as 2021 ends.
Pray seriously about the remaining days of 2021. SCATTER DELAY today! Lord, Your death on the cross cannot be in vain. I shall testify in Jesus name.
Pray about today as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD OF A SECOND CHANCE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 17: 1-9

And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.

2 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,

3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

4 And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.

5 So he went and did according unto the word of the Lord: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

7 And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.

8 And the word of the Lord came unto him, saying,

9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.

Our God is a God of boundless opportunities. He is a God of abundance. People say over and over that, “opportunities lost can never be regained… but when you understand how loving and abundant our God is, you will never be dejected at past lost opportunities.

This is because the God you serve is THE GOD OF A SECOND CHANCE! He will love you and never give up on you! No matter how 2021 has been, consider with me what Alexander Graham Bell said many years ago:

“When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us” Yes! With God, a closed door is only a new entry into something greater! EVERY EXIT IS AN ENTRY WITH YOUR GOD!

From today’s Word, there was famine all over the land of Israel and people were dying. But God had provided for His prophet. He told him, “Go to the brook of Zarephath; I have commanded the ravens to feed you there.” After some days, the brook dried up.

It looked as if the door had slammed shut in his face. The next instruction was clear, “Arise, and go to Zarephath and dwell there: I have commanded a widow there to sustain you.” When a man is walking in the plans and purposes of God for his life/ministry, he can never be stranded.

God will always see to it that he is taken care of no matter what is happening to people around him. Maybe your own brook has dried up and a major door has closed: you may be wondering, “LORD, what next.. ?” Don’t despair! There is another door that will soon open for you.

THERE IS A NEW DOOR AFTER YOUR BROOK DRIES UP! Stay in faith, hope in the Lord and you will see His glory!

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY

1. Pray seriously on any personal lesson learnt today.
2. God of a SECOND CHANCE, OPEN MY DOORS OF FAVOUR, BLESSINGS AND GREATNESS. I refuse to give up!
3. Lord, use my life/ministry to show that every EXIT is an ENTRY into GREATER THINGS!
4. I decree: Every evil lock that is keeping my door of greatness closed, EXPLODE RIGHT NOW; let my DOORS open, in Jesus name.
5. Lord God, give me another chance concerning the following issues (Pray it seriously for 3 days night and day).
6. Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BIRD PICTURE AND THE STORM!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 26:1 - 7

1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.

2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

4 Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.

6 The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy.

7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just.

There was a competition that was held a long time ago in which people were asked to make a painting to depict peace. Different people came up with different drawings but the winning painting was really outstanding. It showed a forest with all its trees being blown fiercely by the wind. There was chaos and uncertainty all over the forest. But in one corner of a tree somewhere, was a tiny bird relaxed in its nest. It was not moved not bothered. Wow! Peace in Hebrew comes from the word SHALOM.” It means “nothing missing, nothing broken.”

This means that when you have peace, you have everything that makes you Whole. Nothing is missing and nothing is broken. Our Basic Scripture gives us the key to this kind of peace. Keep our mind focused on God! Peace is something that is available to you regardless of what is happening around or not happening.

The peace of God is not dependent on what is going on in the government. It’s not dependent on whatever the news said yesterday. Psalm 46 says that even if the mountains should crumble and collapse into the sea, men/women who make God their refuge will not fear. Nothing moves them, nothing shakes them. Why?

Because their hearts are fixed on their Lord. And as long as their hearts are fixed on the Lord, He keeps them in perfect peace. It’s far better to put your trust in the Lord and live at rest than to figure things out on your own and die of worry. No matter how 2021 has been, refuse PANIC, ANXIETY or WORRY! No wonder Lyndon B. Johnson opined:
“Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time. That is why you must never quit! It’s step by step! NO battle is forever! It’s time for you to give place to peace and let it prevail in your life BY SETTING YOUR MIND ON HIM. I see the BEST coming for you! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.

1. I am not a quitter! I speak peace into my life, into my family, into my business, academics and into every area of my life.
2. Lord of lords and King of kings, I set my mind on You; let Your peace fill my heart. I SET MY HEART ON MY GOD and I shall not be ashamed!
3. I rebuke every storm that has risen to consume me and destroy my destiny; BE SILENCED IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TIE A KNOT AND HANG ON

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 14: 24-31

24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Let’s begin today’s inspiration with the important question of our Lord Jesus in today’s Basic Scripture: “Why did you doubt?” Doubt is one of the biggest causes of failure. When you begin to doubt the possibility of success, it becomes easy to give in to the temptation of quitting.

You need to believe that if you have God with you, success is guaranteed. Former American president, Theodore Roosevelt, said something remarkable: When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” Peter started out well, and he walked on the water for some moments.

But, beginning is not half done! God is not just looking for beginners! He wants us to finish whatever we started. That’s why the Bible says that, the end of a thing is better than its beginning.” As 2021 ends, you must understand that it is always important to finish strong!

And for you to finish strong, there must be some persistence and tenacity to whatever you are doing. No matter how 2021 has been, you must hold on in faith. You must refuse to be distracted by what is happening around you. You are not at the mercy of that battle confronting you!

Peter was distracted when he shifted his focus to the storm winds blowing and he began to sink. NEVER FOCUS ON THE STORMS! Close with this: “Perseverance is not long race; it is many short races one after another.” Never give up! Hold on and hold out! You will NEVER end in shame in Jesus name!

TONIGHT 8PM – “OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH GOD” (PROPHETIC RAIN) via FACEBOOK LIVE: Ourdailymannaworldwide” and YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL.

Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release Prophetic WORD /Direction/ Waning those who log in. Time: 8pm(Nigera time).

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

ODM PRAYER

1. You spirit of doubt, fear and discouragement, I resist you! You will not rob me of my blessings in Jesus name.
2. I decree: I SHALL NOT SINK! I will hang on! I will not quit! I will not give up! And I will prevail, in Jesus name(Pray us seriously).
3. You evil force from hell trying to turn the good work of God in my life into an abandoned project, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.
4. SCATTER any satanic plan to make you to LABOUR IN VAlN! I decree: I shall see my harvest and I shall testify!
5. LORD GOD, give me an END-OF-YEAR testimony that is UNBELIEVABLE (Mention any issue now).
6. Pray about today as led now. Loose The Safe Delivery Of A Pregnant Women. Cancel Death In Child Birth!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ALWAYS TOO EARLY TO QUIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 1: 1-8

1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

7 Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

8 For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ.

When storms of life hit, the pressure can be so much upon you that you have the option of choosing to believe God, or believe what the storms are saying. If you are in a stormy situation today, I want to encourage you: CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD.

God knows what is best for you and He is working on your behalf. He is not a QUITTER GOD.” He doesn’t give up when things go tough and say: “Oh, sorry, I never knew your battle/storm was that hard.

The only thing that should make you give up and quit is if God has given up. However, we know He has not given up. He never gives up! Our Basic Scripture, Vs. 6, shows us clearly: God who has begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. Paul was always confident of this and his focus was continually on this.

That was why he was able to go through every storm and come out stronger. His mind was made up to believe God and keep on trusting in Him. You need to be like that also. Choose to believe God. Believing God in spite of what is happening around you is the only thing that will keep you going on.

Your fighting spirit must never be weakened. The key is to keep your focus on God and on His Word. Someone said that Distractions are all you see when you take your eyes off the goal. lf you take your eyes off God and off what He is preparing for you, you will be distracted and tempted to give up.

If you however choose to believe God and keep your gaze on Him, you will prevail. You will have the last laugh and you will be celebrated. Hold on; it’s always too early to give up!

If these booklets are blessing you, why don’t you give out copies to friends/family? I will send you “WILL GET THERE” Miracle Prayer Points when you give out at least 7 copies. E-mail: orderodm@gmail.com or WhatsApp +234 903-264 8292; +44 7448 117 504 as you do so.

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Pray on today’s word as it has ministered to you.
LORD, You who have started with me; COMPLETE YOUR WORK in me. You are the POTTER; I am the clay!
Every storm from the pit of hell gathering and roaring to swallow me up, scatter by fire in Jesus name.

Lord GOD, PERFECT all that concerns me as 2021 comes to an end in Jesus name. There shall be a PERFORMANCE of all that has been written concerning me in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ACCUSE THAT EXCUSE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 3: 8-13

8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

9 And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10 And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Let’s start today’s reading with the words of the renowned American TV producer, Michael Straczvnksi: “People spend too much time finding other people to blame, too much energy finding excuses for not being what they are capable of being and not enough energy putting themselves on the line, growing out of the past and getting on with their lives.”

Excuses are the cheapest things in the world. You don’t have to pay anything to get them. However, they are also the most expensive things in the world; they can rob you of your GOD-GIVEN DREAMS, TALENTS GETS AND ASPIRATION. ADAM TOLD GOD, “THE WOMAN THAT YOU GAVE ME…”Ever since then, man has been giving excuses and he has been suffering: giving excuses and refusing to take responsibility for his actions and his future.

As 2021 ends and if you are like that, it is time to check yourself and repent aggressively! Stop creating excuses for THAT SECRET SIN, BACKS LIDING PRAYER LIFE or BIBLE STUDY TIME, UNFORGIVENESS, etc. A great man once said Excuses are tools of the incompetent, and those who specialize in them seldom go far.

It’s time to put an end to any excuse! I call it the “TRAP OF EXCUSES.” Stop giving reasons why you can’t tithe/sow into God’s work!

May you not spend your money on sickness or evil! Stop giving reasons why you can’t do follow-up of visitors in your local church! Stop giving reasons why you can’t pray in the night on your own or why you Love watching TV so much! Stop giving reasons why you spend more time in front of your mirror dressing or dong your hair, etc, but you cannot be ALONE WITH GOD!

Stop giving reasons why you can’t connect to our online services- WDNESDAYS MORNNG FIRE 6am & and SATURDAYS 7am, Nigeria time on Facebook (@OURDAILYMANNAWORLDWIDE and YOUTUBE – Manna TV

Use today’s devotional and resign from the “ADAM CLUB OF EXCUSES” and start arresting/accusing every excuse! Start acting and growing!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus.

it must not suffer loss:
his army he shall lead,

the trumpet call obey;
against unnumbered foes;

put on the gospel armor,
be never wanting there.

to him that overcometh
shall reign eternally.

1. Pray generally on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Today marks a new beginning in my life/ministry. I will start, I will finish and I will be celebrated in Jesus name. I accuse every excuse and l arrest them NOW!
3. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE CHANGED FIRST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 13: 1-8

There was this woman who went to church for years and prayed again and again that God would change her hot tempered husband. One day, she realised that the change she desired had taken place, not in her husband, but in herself. She told her pastor, “My husband is still the same.

He has a lot issues. He still gets ticked off at every little thing. He hasn’t changed but, you know what, I have changed. I don’t let that frustrate me anymore. I don t let him keep me from enjoying my life.” Wow! Listen: Every time you pray and say, “God change her, God change him,” He answers by beginning with you. You are the “change agent that God has planted in their lives. If He is going change them, He will have to begin with you.

When you learn to keep your Joy and peace in spite of circumstance. God can use that circumstance to develop an excellent virtue in you. You need to let things go and give God fight your battles. When people keep on doing things that irritate you, see it as an opportunity to develop patience and character. The key to making a change in the lives of people around you is to see them the way God sees them and to love them as God loves them.

The Bible says it clearly, Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. God wants your love muscles to develop so that everywhere you go, He can use you as a channel of blessing to people regardless of what you are going through. When you become that kind person, you become indispensable to God and then you will start seeing events and people changing!

Never forget sometimes, just like this Woman, God wants to start that desired change with you!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, Via our new official FACE BOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that Our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3:Amazing grace…

1. I receive grace to be the change I desire to see in others.
2. LORD, change the following people and events around my life, BUT BEGIN WITH ME (mention them now)!
3. Lord, make me an indispensable weapon in Your quiver. Make me a terror to the gates of hell.
4. Father, let Your love grow stronger and stronger in me and let me be a blessing to people everywhere I go.
5. Pray about today now and scatter every satanic agenda to stop your joy!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE VICTORY MENTALITY

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 40-49

There are two groups of people living in the world today: People with a VICTORY MENTALITY and people with a VICTIM MENTALITY. People with a victory mentality carry themselves with a breath of victory everywhere they go. They expect the best, prepare for the best and demand for the best. They never settle for less. They always look at the positive side of circumstances.

They can never be weighed down by the circumstances surrounding them. They always find a way around every challenge. They never give up when things go tough. They are winners at heart and as such, they expect to win always. One man in the Bible that demonstrated this mentality is David. He developed it right from childhood. His heart was so strong and established in victory that even the loud scary threat of a giant named Goliath could not move him.

He told Goliath confidently, “You come against me with a sword and a spear and Javelin. But I come against you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.” He was Confident in the God that he had on his side. He understood the dynamics of battle. Winning a battle is not a function of what you arm yourself with on the outside, but what you arm yourself with on the inside!

David armed himself with confidence in the Lord God Almighty. He faced Goliath with the assurance that God was going to grant him victory over Goliath. He told him fearlessly, “The Lord will deliver you into my hands and I will strike you and take your head from you.” Arm yourself with a victory mentality today, as 2021 ends and 2022 begins! You will NEVER end as a VICTIM in life!

PRAYER PONTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend… Sing ODM Hymn Songs

2. Lord, deliver my adversaries into my hands and let me trample them under foot. Let them not have dominion over me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. I arm myself with the fire of the Holy Ghost today! I declare,
4. I AM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR! I will never bow to Goliath and I will never end in shame!
5. Pray about today now! What was lost shall be found within a week!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHOW THEM YOUR CONFIDENCE ALWAYS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 20-27: 31-37

A man with a victory mentality always has a winning answer for every ‘discouraging’ question and comment. Follow the success track of David from the moment he stepped into the battleground up till the moment he faced Goliath. He displayed that spirit of victory before the soldiers of Saul, before his brother, and before Saul himself.

If you are not bold enough to show people your confidence in God, you will never be bold to face the Goliaths of life with an assurance of victory. The first thing he told the soldiers was, “Who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?” David was angry! And then, when he was brought before Saul, he boldly confessed his faith before Saul, He told Saul, “Let no man’s heart fail because of him;

I will go and fight with this Philistine.” Saul was shocked! He could not understand the reason for David’s confidence. He tried to dissuade him, but David would not give up. He told Saul about his past victories. How he delivered his lambs from the mouth of a bear and a lion. And then he told Saul, “The Lord, who delivered me from the paw of the lion, and from the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine.”

End of Story! Saul consented and David went on to face and defeat Goliath forever! You need to develop your confidence in God and let circumstances and those around you see it. BE BOLD AND COURAGEOUS and let your world see it! Show them your confidence even when HUMANLY SPEAKING, nothing seems possible! Hold on! Hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led. Sing ODM Hymn Songs

2. God of DAVID, as 2021 ends, I will show the world my confidence in YOU LORD, make me a terror to my enemies in Jesus name.
3. Every evil hand frying to derobe me or remove my crown wither and die NOW in Jesus name (Pray it well).
4. David’s rising began the day he killed Goliath. Father, let me begin to rise to my place of prominence and celebration!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Should Women Be Silent In Churches? / Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 315
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.