Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl (6987 Views)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Deicide: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
The Most important thing In any relationship is mutualism. If you see that you are the one always initiating the conversation with any girl Quit! delete number if necessary. it shows that she is not interested in you and never will, so don't waste your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Skyclub14: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I fell in love with this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already..
Deicide:
The Most important thing In any relationship is mutualism. If you see that you are the one always initiating the conversation with any girl Quit! delete number if necessary. it shows that she is not interested in you and never will, so don't waste your time.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Deicide: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Skyclub14:
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I fell in love with this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already..
First of all you did not fell in love with her, you lusted after her there is a difference. it takes a lot of time to fall in love with anybody.

Helping anybody should be done out off freewill, weda it's scam or not it's non of your business, you did your part and you should also not expect anything in return.

That's all the advice I can give for now.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Skyclub14: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
So even when one can identify a scam, I should deliberately fall into it because I want to be the king of freewill? I am not dangote sir,if I do freewill for three girls scam ..what would be left in my account ?
Deicide:
First of all you did not fell in love with her, you lusted after her there is a difference. it takes a lot of time to fall in love with anybody.

Helping anybody should be done out off freewill, weda it's scam or not it's non of your business, you did your part and you should also not expect anything in return.

That's all the advice I can give for now.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Deicide: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Skyclub14:
So even when one can identify a scam, I should deliberately fall into it because I want to be the king of freewill? I am not dangote sir,if I do freewill for three girls scam ..what would be left in my account ?
seems you don't understand what freewill is.....
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Skyclub14: 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
What is freewill? You sound like a girl
Deicide:
seems you don't understand what freewill is.....
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Notatribalist(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
allgoodlight:
There are some things you shouldn't be seen doing as a guy. If you want to be respected as a gentleman, and you want to protect your self-respect and dignity, there are some rules when it comes to social relationships that you should not break, no matter how much you like a girl.

Girls like guys that have self-respect, and that explains why you should never break these six rules, no matter how pretty a girl is, or how much you like her.

1. If You text a girl on social media and she doesn't respond, don't text her again

This is the first rule when it comes to social relationship. You don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, you have to remain classy even when you're texting a girl for the first time, which explains why you shouldn't text her multiple times if she doesn't reply the first text.

2. When a girl accepts your friend request on a social media platform, don't go into her dm and start typing, "Thanks for accepting my request" or "Thanks for following me back", if you do so, you'll make her feel too important, and she'll start seeing you as being immature.

3. Before you enter a girl's dm, make sure she's the one that asked you to.

Don't just enter a girl's dm without seeking her consent, she might not respond to you if you don't seek her consent first. And since you want to appear as being classy and cool, you need to seek her consent first, before texting her for the first time.

4. When chatting with a girl online, don't bote her with too many questions

You don't want your conversation to turn into an interview, so when chatting with a girl, make sure you don't ask too many questions. And if you'll be asking any question at all, make sure they are not dead-end questions, that is, yes or no questions.

5. Don't be all over a girl's social media pages

Just like I said earlier, you don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, so you shouldn't be all over a girl's social media pages, liking her pictures and commenting on all her posts. You should never do that, no matter how much you like the girl.

6. Don't always be the first to initiate the chats

You need to know if she's interested in having a conversation with you, and the only way you can get to know is to wait for her sometimes, and let her initiate the conversation.

Source: https://loveyougem..com/2021/01/6-rules-you-shouldnt-break-as-guy-no.html?m=1
THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU...The numbers 6 is my new law,I should not be the only one initiating a conversation.. And when conversing I should not also be the only one who brings up topic.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
https:///bchgiveawaybot?start=r08407866450
. Earn bitcoin cash on telegram.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Skyclub14:

Make I tell am ?
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Basalt(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
allgoodlight:
There are some things you shouldn't be seen doing as a guy. If you want to be respected as a gentleman, and you want to protect your self-respect and dignity, there are some rules when it comes to social relationships that you should not break, no matter how much you like a girl.

Girls like guys that have self-respect, and that explains why you should never break these six rules, no matter how pretty a girl is, or how much you like her.

1. If You text a girl on social media and she doesn't respond, don't text her again

This is the first rule when it comes to social relationship. You don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, you have to remain classy even when you're texting a girl for the first time, which explains why you shouldn't text her multiple times if she doesn't reply the first text.

2. When a girl accepts your friend request on a social media platform, don't go into her dm and start typing, "Thanks for accepting my request" or "Thanks for following me back", if you do so, you'll make her feel too important, and she'll start seeing you as being immature.

3. Before you enter a girl's dm, make sure she's the one that asked you to.

Don't just enter a girl's dm without seeking her consent, she might not respond to you if you don't seek her consent first. And since you want to appear as being classy and cool, you need to seek her consent first, before texting her for the first time.

4. When chatting with a girl online, don't bote her with too many questions

You don't want your conversation to turn into an interview, so when chatting with a girl, make sure you don't ask too many questions. And if you'll be asking any question at all, make sure they are not dead-end questions, that is, yes or no questions.

5. Don't be all over a girl's social media pages

Just like I said earlier, you don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, so you shouldn't be all over a girl's social media pages, liking her pictures and commenting on all her posts. You should never do that, no matter how much you like the girl.

6. Don't always be the first to initiate the chats

You need to know if she's interested in having a conversation with you, and the only way you can get to know is to wait for her sometimes, and let her initiate the conversation.

Source: https://loveyougem..com/2021/01/6-rules-you-shouldnt-break-as-guy-no.html?m=1

I agree with all but number 3 is bull+shit
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by mattmogan88: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2021
virginprincess:
Op, 95% of nigeria men can't live without doing this things you mentioned, so op leave matter for mathias.

No dy open your mouth Dy talk wetin you no know

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Happyguy201: 2:10am On Jan 03, 2021
op you craze ooo lol . abeg make money na you go dey give her all these rules .
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 03, 2021
fati2001:
BE MATURE.. IF YOU WANT A REAL PARTNER.... GO ON HER ONE ON ONE.... AND STOP ALL THOSE STUFFS
the guy is right that is why u always ignore me no matter how hard i try to let u notice me. its not ur fault its mine for having hand fetish

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Say No Girl Will See Me And Not Fall Madly In Love (pictures) / If You Catch Your Woman In Bed With Another Man Weytin U Go Do?? / Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.