Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl (6972 Views)

Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by allgoodlight(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2021
There are some things you shouldn't be seen doing as a guy. If you want to be respected as a gentleman, and you want to protect your self-respect and dignity, there are some rules when it comes to social relationships that you should not break, no matter how much you like a girl.

Girls like guys that have self-respect, and that explains why you should never break these six rules, no matter how pretty a girl is, or how much you like her.

1. If You text a girl on social media and she doesn't respond, don't text her again

This is the first rule when it comes to social relationship. You don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, you have to remain classy even when you're texting a girl for the first time, which explains why you shouldn't text her multiple times if she doesn't reply the first text.

2. When a girl accepts your friend request on a social media platform, don't go into her dm and start typing, "Thanks for accepting my request" or "Thanks for following me back", if you do so, you'll make her feel too important, and she'll start seeing you as being immature.

3. Before you enter a girl's dm, make sure she's the one that asked you to.

Don't just enter a girl's dm without seeking her consent, she might not respond to you if you don't seek her consent first. And since you want to appear as being classy and cool, you need to seek her consent first, before texting her for the first time.

4. When chatting with a girl online, don't bote her with too many questions

You don't want your conversation to turn into an interview, so when chatting with a girl, make sure you don't ask too many questions. And if you'll be asking any question at all, make sure they are not dead-end questions, that is, yes or no questions.

5. Don't be all over a girl's social media pages

Just like I said earlier, you don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, so you shouldn't be all over a girl's social media pages, liking her pictures and commenting on all her posts. You should never do that, no matter how much you like the girl.

6. Don't always be the first to initiate the chats

You need to know if she's interested in having a conversation with you, and the only way you can get to know is to wait for her sometimes, and let her initiate the conversation.

Source: https://loveyougem..com/2021/01/6-rules-you-shouldnt-break-as-guy-no.html?m=1

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by 2cribz: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Abegi, when the end result na sex,i did this to a gal,ive insulted her,never sla or beat her,i sexed her real good she cums on me and says she will marry me,i miss hwr pekus but i no want again,shes a glutton

7 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by marveangel(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Do this, don't di that for these Nigerian girls that don't even know how to 'socialize'

6 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
1. For me to text a girl on social media, it's either I know her in person, a business somebody or important situation. If she didn't respond, I will live it like that.

2. Seriously, who does that.

3. I will assume the girl doesn't have 3 heads, consent for what?

4. Yeah sort of, unless when necessary.

5. There are so many things to do with data you know.

6. This one isn't that serious though, anyone do it.

8 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by fati2001(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2021
BE MATURE.. IF YOU WANT A REAL PARTNER.... GO ON HER ONE ON ONE.... AND STOP ALL THOSE STUFFS

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year guys, as they say opportunity knocks but ones so, here comes another opportunity for you guys. do you want to be rich overnight? do u wanna become a millionaire overnight? comments with yes I will show you the way today right now.
its a new format of making money overnight while lying in your comfort home, but it involve animal sacrifice. if you're interested comments with yes now. your poverty life your brokenness will become history today now
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2021
Like wtf??

"Thanks for accepting my frnd request"

Who does that undecided

Am not among the school of thought that u must seek for her consent before sliding into her dm. That's rubbish. Unless she stated it quite clearly in her bio. But even if u wanted to be a gent and do so, some may not even respond so it's up to u to take the step.

As of asking questions, everything is about balance. Always know when and how to ask questions, and keep a reasonable amount of space between questions.

For the case of texting her and she doesn't respond, well, yes. Its a good move to let such a person be. Nobody is actually worth it.

Overall, when chatting with a lady, have a good sense of humor to spice things up. Don't be too available all the time and you must add balance and some mystery to it.

Do the above if and only if she is reciprocates.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by virginprincess(f): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Op, 95% of nigeria men can't live without doing this things you mentioned, so op leave matter for mathias.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Op, 95% of nigeria men can't live without doing this things you mentioned, so op leave matter for mathias.

95%?? Is there something u ain't telling us??
wink
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Lightangel65: 10:09am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Lightangel65: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
fati2001:
BE MATURE.. IF YOU WANT A REAL PARTNER.... GO ON HER ONE ON ONE.... AND STOP ALL THOSE STUFFS

Someone is tired of men not hitting on her. Sorry lady you would find a simp soon they still exist

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

[s][qomeone is tired of men not hitting on her. Sorry lady you would find a simp soon they still exist
[/s]

I'm so happy.. because I don't want too much disturbances for now.... working for a better days ahead, and may God bless me with perfect and good simp that's positive in life... with no single bad stain around him..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Lightangel65: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
fati2001:
[/s]

I'm so happy.. because I don't want too much disturbances for now.... working for a better days ahead, and may God bless me with perfect and good simp that's positive in life... with no single bad stain around him..

So you agree no one is giving you attention, well it's ok that simp won't come cause you are not a fine girl
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

So you agree no one is giving you attention, well it's ok that simp won't come cause you are not a fine girl

yes no one is giving me attention and I like it like that.

Pls stop giving me urs because it's too cheap..

you can stop by staying away from my quote.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Lightangel65: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2021
fati2001:

yes no one is giving me attention and I like it like that.

They are sending messages cause they never see your face lol. Ok tomboy I'll stay away until you post something stupid
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by fati2001(m): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

[s]they are sending messages cause they never see your face lol. Ok tomboy I'll stay away until you post something stupid
[/s]

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by theFilmtric: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
cheesy Not true
Where do you get such stats from?
95% of the guys you've dated right?

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by theFilmtric: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2021
fati2001:

[s]yes no one is giving me attention and I like it like that.

[/s]
cheesyundecided
theFilmtricsay
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by ilevic(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
allgoodlight:
There are some things you shouldn't be seen doing as a guy. If you want to be respected as a gentleman, and you want to protect your self-respect and dignity, there are some rules when it comes to social relationships that you should not break, no matter how much you like a girl.

Girls like guys that have self-respect, and that explains why you should never break these six rules, no matter how pretty a girl is, or how much you like her.

1. If You text a girl on social media and she doesn't respond, don't text her again

This is the first rule when it comes to social relationship. You don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, you have to remain classy even when you're texting a girl for the first time, which explains why you shouldn't text her multiple times if she doesn't reply the first text.

2. When a girl accepts your friend request on a social media platform, don't go into her dm and start typing, "Thanks for accepting my request" or "Thanks for following me back", if you do so, you'll make her feel too important, and she'll start seeing you as being immature.

Don't just enter a girl's dm without seeking her consent, she might not respond to you if you don't seek her consent first. And since you want to appear as being classy and cool, you need to seek her consent first, before texting her for the first time.

4. When chatting with a girl online, don't bote her with too many questions

You don't want your conversation to turn into an interview, so when chatting with a girl, make sure you don't ask too many questions. And if you'll be asking any question at all, make sure they are not dead-end questions, that is, yes or no questions.

5. Don't be all over a girl's social media pages

Just like I said earlier, you don't want to appear as being thirsty or over-demanding, so you shouldn't be all over a girl's social media pages, liking her pictures and commenting on all her posts. You should never do that, no matter how much you like the girl.

6. Don't always be the first to initiate the chats

You need to know if she's interested in having a conversation with you, and the only way you can get to know is to wait for her sometimes, and let her initiate the conversation.

Source: https://loveyougem..com/2021/01/6-rules-you-shouldnt-break-as-guy-no.html?m=1

OP be talking as tho every lady on social media follows rules. What disgusts one person, soothes another...

4 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Heromaniaa: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Some simps like all the girls' pictures on Instagram thinking they'd be rewarded with friendship. Don't do it.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by jaymorgan(m): 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
When will you teach girls 6 rules they shouldn't break as a girl no matter how much they like a guy?
Boysmattertoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by MMXX: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
There are no rules.People should leave their Lifes how it pleases them.

But remember self respect is GOLD

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Thecreatorx: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
allgoodlight:

[s]

[/s]

You be bastard?
Wannabe Alfa meils keep spilling dumb shit everyday

Yes you can do any girl, but let it be one word (baby, hey, yo) if you look good or have a good aura, they'll reply you, if you be mumu they'll snub you.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
op @ ur number 3
u say we should ask for their consent before entering their dm'
ok what of girls who enter our dms without asking for our consent
wetin we go do about that cheesy?
asking for consent cheesy
is she the queen of england ni?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by HandsomeBlack: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
If I follow all these your rules and yet she no gree nko? Make I report her to you?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Tunde835(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
virginprincess:
Well i guess im part of d 5 percent
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by alphaNomega: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
2cribz:
Abegi, when the end result na sex,i did this to a gal,ive insulted her,never sla or beat her,i sexed her real good she cums on me and says she will marry me,i miss hwr pekus but i no want again,shes a glutton
she must have been fat and ugly that's why you easily got her
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by 2cribz: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2021
Na slim wit pink pussy,i dnt fate beauty wueens,ni real niggis do dat, i date n Bleep fine clean gals
alphaNomega:
she must have been fat and ugly that's why you easily got her
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by ucheuzor1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you have money, girls will be the one sending you Friends request and money, not the other way round.
I have a friend that is packaging like one big man for Facebook..see as girls dey disturb him on Facebook, WhatsApp and calls. Plenty dey send nudes, even married women inclusive oo.

Money is all one needs, shikina.
Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by Molahnelson(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nigeria is the world capital of simp, i think we will start organising MGTOW seminar to liberate them from Simping

1 Like

Re: 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl by LegendAnselm: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year guys, as they say opportunity knocks but ones so, here comes another opportunity for you guys. do you want to be rich overnight? do u wanna become a millionaire overnight? comments with yes I will show you the way today right now.
its a new format of making money overnight while lying in your comfort home, but it involve animal sacrifice. if you're interested comments with yes now. your poverty life your brokenness will become history today now
pls how many nobody do we have here in nairaland. I just wan know

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Found A Condom In My Bag / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? / Never Wear Any Of These To Visit Your Boyfriend, It May Lead To Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.