Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! (8805 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Fedrick100: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

POF dating site

I need find pof login
You fit help me with that

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fedrick100:

I need find pof login
You fit help me with that

Why not use a good vpn?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Mcslize: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Exc2000:

And in your mind US has zero insecurity
Lol

Obodo Oyinbo isn't what they painted oo , but I never discourage anyone from taking that leap

There is better than here in terms of security. There are other countries that are safe where u can move even at 3 A.M in the night.

You can't try that here in Nigeria where even in broad day light they will rob you of your possessions.

Abroad is not only specific to US. US is not even in my list of countries in terms of relocation.

The security issue in this country is getting worse day by day. Those abroad are afraid to come back home due to fear of being kidnapped. That's how terrible the condition of this country has become.

We are not safe here and that alone is enough to make one to want to make the move out of this life threatening country.

To you, relocation is all about going to amass wealth. That should be the least reason for one deciding to relocate.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by OB7Foreva(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

POF dating site
Oboy you use your real photo or she found out you're a scammer and you reveal your ID?

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Lightangel65: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
jimmychang:

Na this one still be your excuse mumu...this is the reason I don't row with shallow minded yahoo boys ... YOU DEY DO BAD THING DEY FIND EXCUSE...ALL OF US NA THIEF...No dey justify your scamming...

Get out ...shebi the white woman way you dey scam na put your mama for slavery grin grin grin grin

Dumb bastard.. unintelligent yahoo boy

Her grandparents did so she is reaping what they sow
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
OB7Foreva:
Oboy you use your real photo or she found out you're a scammer and you reveal your ID?

I used my real photo. I would advise you do same. But use a foreign location Not Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by SarutobiEky(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

I actually met her on a dating site

Tell us the name nau bros undecided grin
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
cheesy who knows cheesy
ur future child that u might have with this white woman might be the next black president of the USA just like obama cheesy
and yea i agree a wise man should be thinking of safeguarding his future and that of his unborn kids
Its not about scamming white women and using the money to drink beer,sleep with ashawo and the remainder to buy benz and wen u run broke u sell the benz and return back to square one grin

11 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by OB7Foreva(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Omo that'd be very hard , You got grace bro. All of those Pof women no dey use ear take hear say you come from Africa
TysonsCorner:

I used my real photo. I would advise you do same. But use a foreign location Not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Stewart883(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
lefulefu:
cheesy who knows cheesy
ur future child that u might have with this white woman might be the next black president of the USA just like obama cheesy
and yea i agree a wise man should be thinking of safeguarding his future and that of his unborn kids
Its not about scamming white women and using the money to drink beer,sleep with ashawo and the remainder to buy benz and wen u run broke u sell the benz and return back to square one grin

God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by cooooooks(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
And go to prison like all the other big scammers out there.

PopSmoke:
my dream is to go to America and enjoy not suffer and work my ass out like a morafucker

I won't be a Simp to a jigolo white lady

I will rather sit my ass down behind computers and scam them (like their forefathers did) and enjoy life with their dollars like I have always done

I repeat if I get chance to visit USA , then I'm going to ball not hustle

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

lol omo i go bomb that site tonightgrin
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by kingsavage: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Why not use a good vpn?
recommend a good vpn for me....
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Why not use a good vpn?
Wich VPN u dey use bro?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by olukorede44835: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
who go come marry our babe here?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Oga stfu

You be legit yahoo Boi make Una stop dey yarn dust here. Remember sey nobady holy cool
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by OscarJaden(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
Please don't forget to bomb us with your wedding pictures here

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Afostev11(m): 3:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

which site bro....
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Greatdand007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

POF dating site

That site hard to enter plz how can you help me bro

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by stanliwise(m): 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:
After using us as slaves for 100's of years the are complaining they never see anything. This is their penence they are lucky blacks are not even killing their racist ass white pigs
Shut up and sit down to read your history books.
White came, made agreement with your black ancestors and your ancestors collected alcohols, mirror, guns and other valuable in exchange for their brothers.

The truth hurts, I know. But let’s face it

9 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Taiwx(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
You sef na Yahoo : angry
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Kingluqman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

As legit right?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Doyin400l(m): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
TysonsCorner:

OG Jah bless the hustle
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Pearlyakin(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Don't expect everyone to tink or be subtle like you do, you were never a slave that's why you don't know the hell they went through and you think giving scholarships is ok to remove 500years worth of slavery. Go to the US and see how you would be treated if they find out you are an African. You are a kid or just naive to support these white pigs and their piglets
Don't mind the ignorant boy, he doesn't know about the horror of slavery and it's still affecting the African American till today even the whites acknowledge the fact that slavery was evil but this dude ignorance stink to the high heaven.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by donaldchidi: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
please how can I get one for myself, I like this ur idea bro... please can u teach me on how to go about getting one good white woman for myself, not for scamming but for marriage...

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Slynation(m): 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:
All I want is your giving me your address so I can hook you up with EFCC.

Your advice doesn't change who you are, who you have been, and who you still are.
what is this one saying, please read up before you comment, I have a friend who did same thing, he doesn't have the mind of scamming,he met the white lady online, she's about 36years of age, and today they are currently married, whether happily or not, he's in Ottawah as we speak, Green card is already assured.....!! I believe OP is about to follow suit so does that make them a yahoo boi....??

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by chatinent: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Slynation:

what is this one saying, please read up before you comment, I have a friend who did same thing, he doesn't have the mind of scamming,he met the white lady online, she's about 36years of age, and today they are currently married, whether happily or not, he's in Ottawah as we speak, Green card is already assured.....!! I believe OP is about to follow suit so does that make them a yahoo boi....??

Marriage because of green card is the scam.

You and the OP need the EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures) / I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / Things Women Say After They Have Finished Having Sex And What It Means (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.