Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! (8792 Views)

Irene Ibekwe: Christmas And Fear Of Yahoo Boys! (videos, Pics) / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Conductor: Real Profile Of Somtoo Okoye, Man Who Placed Curse On All Yahoo Boys! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Bodyodour: 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

Marriage because of green card is the scam.

You and the OP need the EFCC.
you be big mumu. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Slynation(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

Nawa oO.....come and catch me now, I'm currently in Abj
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by chatinent: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bodyodour:
you be big mumu. Idiot.

Your name has entered your head.
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Soleye24(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
chatinent:

As if you won't jump at the opportunity if you see it
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by jimmychang: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Her grandparents did so she is reaping what they sow

Will you keep quiet..... and you think that karma ends with you ... that is how they will scam your grandchildren too grin grin grin grin grin.....

Karma no send if na you e use ooh..na circle grin grin

E go still hit you back ...

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by chatinent: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Soleye24:

As if you won't jump at the opportunity if you see it

Your problem started when you started seeing scam as opportunities.

Not everyone is interested in ingenuity.

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Flytime: 12:44am On Jan 03, 2021
Lightangel65:
After using us as slaves for 100's of years the are complaining they never see anything.
shut up just shut up
Asia was colonized by Europe
North America was colonized by Europe
South America was colonized by Europe
I mean why do you think they speak Spanish?...it’s because they were colonized by Spain
What did they do?
They moved on
Now europe can’t even dare to try to attack Asia

I mean look at China,Japan and the likes which where once colonized ..look at where they have gone

India may not be a perfect example of what a country should be but the uk stole 7 trillion dollars from them and guess what they did?
They moved on
But now in Africa ...every little thing you’ll blame them meanwhile our leaders are gang raping the country day in day out
Let’s take Ethiopia as an example,it wasn’t colonized..where is it now??
Take a look at Liberia,it was not colonized where is it now?

Now let’s go to south Africa that some Nigerians feel gives europe vibes ..do you think it would look like that without them?
Not justifying what they do but the truth is that Fredrick lugard was right about what he said
He said he noticed that we do things without thinking of the effects and most importantly we don’t think of long term,we don’t think of the future...that is a definition of our leaders

7 Likes

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by 99thEnemy(m): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:
My marriage with my American Fiancee is going down at the Ikoyi Registry next month (February).

I'll advise you all that scamming white women and buying benz isn't the ultimate. We as Nigerian youths should always have a plan for the future because you see this country called Nigeria, I don't think it will get better anytime soon . So what you see up there(first paragraph) about me marrying the american lady is my strategy to secure my future. Also I intend getting her pregnant when she comes(our decision tho). She will fly back and deliver my baby for me(My first child being an american citizen has always been my dream). When I met her then some stupid friends I had said I should scam her, but I refused because I already had my plan to leave this damn country for a better life for myself and unborn children in America.

So guys don't let what those yahoo guys do scamming white women get to u to do same. Have a plan, a strategy because everyones destiny is different.

So if you decide to take my advice fine, if you feel it doesn't make sense cool too. For me i came from a poor home and this is my opportunity to secure my future and that of my unborn children.

From USMAN to MICHAEL now its YOU

undecided undecided undecided undecided You are still a fraud regardless. stop disgracing Nigeria abeg.
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Mrscarter(f): 4:56am On Jan 03, 2021
Lightangel65:

Don't expect everyone to tink or be subtle like you do, you were never a slave that's why you don't know the hell they went through and you think giving scholarships is ok to remove 500years worth of slavery. Go to the US and see how you would be treated if they find out you are an African. You are a kid or just naive to support these white pigs and their piglets

Wat about the whites who fought for the freedom of those slaves in the us in the civil war? Were they pigs too?
Slavery is dehumanizing n wrong on so many levels but not all the whites de agreed with slavery. Slavery has been in many cultures ppl enslaving their own ppl.
So that must make every ethnic group on the earth pigs too. Ur logic is flawed.
In every colour of skin on earth there are good an bad ppl U shouldn't generalise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Karleb(m): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2021
At least this one get sense. cheesy
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Goldenboy333(m): 5:55am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:
My marriage with my American Fiancee is going down at the Ikoyi Registry next month (February).

I'll advise you all that scamming white women and buying benz isn't the ultimate. We as Nigerian youths should always have a plan for the future because you see this country called Nigeria, I don't think it will get better anytime soon . So what you see up there(first paragraph) about me marrying the american lady is my strategy to secure my future. Also I intend getting her pregnant when she comes(our decision tho). She will fly back and deliver my baby for me(My first child being an american citizen has always been my dream). When I met her then some stupid friends I had said I should scam her, but I refused because I already had my plan to leave this damn country for a better life for myself and unborn children in America.

So guys don't let what those yahoo guys do scamming white women get to u to do same. Have a plan, a strategy because everyones destiny is different.

So if you decide to take my advice fine, if you feel it doesn't make sense cool too. For me i came from a poor home and this is my opportunity to secure my future and that of my unborn children.

Guy help me with the site i can get a white woman or connect me with one pls
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by jericco1(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Greatdand007(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:

Why not use a good vpn?

Which vpn

1 Like

Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Jazzman01: 8:04am On Jan 03, 2021
internationalman:
Nigeria is a country where people judge you for sinning differently from the way they sin.
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Businessman1986(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021
Lightangel65:
After *using us as slaves* for 100's of years the are complaining they never see anything. This is their penence they are lucky blacks are not even killing their racist ass white pigs

Typical low life. "using us as slaves", meaning what? You're African American?

Reaching scum
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by PatAnselm(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:

I actually met her on a dating site

Which site bros and was it with your original pics from the onset?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Yamleg: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:

What VPN did you use?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Uniquisite: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by lkillbrokehoes: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:

95 percent of them won't listen to you, so don't waste your precious time
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by lkillbrokehoes: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Flytime:
shut up just shut up
Asia was colonized by Europe
North America was colonized by Europe
South America was colonized by Europe
I mean why do you think they speak Spanish?...it’s because they were colonized by Spain
What did they do?
They moved on
Now europe can’t even dare to try to attack Asia

I mean look at China,Japan and the likes which where once colonized ..look at where they have gone

India may not be a perfect example of what a country should be but the uk stole 7 trillion dollars from them and guess what they did?
They moved on
But now in Africa ...every little thing you’ll blame them meanwhile our leaders are gang raping the country day in day out
Let’s take Ethiopia as an example,it wasn’t colonized..where is it now??
Take a look at Liberia,it was not colonized where is it now?

Now let’s go to south Africa that some Nigerians feel gives europe vibes ..do you think it would look like that without them?
Not justifying what they do but the truth is that Fredrick lugard was right about what he said
He said he noticed that we do things without thinking of the effects and most importantly we don’t think of long term,we don’t think of the future...that is a definition of our leaders
Apt! ignorant people will be ignorant no doubt, just leave them with their stupidity
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Soleye24(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:

Your problem started when you started seeing scam as opportunities.

Not everyone is interested in ingenuity.
What is this one saying?
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Bankalert(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2021
TysonsCorner:

how did you meet her? Just asking for a friend... I no dey do yahoo oooo
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by NovusHomo(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
TysonsCorner:

STUPID!, STUPID!!, STUPID!!!. She will give up your child for adoption, or give it to another idiot like you.
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
chatinent:
All I want is your giving me your address so I can hook you up with EFCC.

Your advice doesn't change who you are, who you have been, and who you still are.
What will you tell efcc pls?
That he wants to get married or what I don't understand..
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
internationalman:
Nigeria is a country where people judge you for sinning differently from the way they sin.
Olohun
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
tyup:

You're more Naive as it looks.....A black American would treat you worse than a white would in America and even in the UK. I've made more white friends than Blacks on my frequent visits to East Sussex

What ur suffering from is inferiority complex and the nonsense mentality of Blaming the west for ur problems forgetting the Brit's left you with everything ur nation have got in 1960 and what did ur leaders do?? Loot over $600B from 1960 till date(Money Cameroon said if such were looted in the UK the country would cease to exist) and yet ur govt keep looting yet folks without knowledge whatsoever like you still feels White is ur problem . You're among the major Problem yes YOU
Have been reading your comments lately
And am so surprised how else's choice becomes your problem. Truly we don't mind our business in this country.I read the contents above and I didn't see what is wrong with it.
Someone said up there that he will call efcc,what will he tell efcc ? That someone is getting married or what I don't understand.
Re: My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! by dankeyz: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
hi, if you are interested in making some few millions and you reside in Lagos, kindly reply this message, I'm not asking a dime from you, I have nothing to hide it is Gee, it's gonna be beneficial for both you and me, Note: only reply this message if you have a GTB account and reside in Lagos thanks. you can reach me on WhatsApp/09074170296

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Hot Girl's Backside Do U Find Most Attractive[photo] / I Told Her ,i Have Feeling For Her And These Is What Happened / Upload Your Boring Saturday Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.