Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) (18409 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by lastclaire4(f): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is filled with so much trouble..
Sin/ Iniquity is the Root cause of trouble in the world.

In times like these , citizens should disengage from anything that will advance Iniquity, Immorality, etc

These sins/Iniquities are the gateways to trouble..

I Support the Ban..

My problem with Christians is that we dont look at the longer term consequence of our action. Why do we want to start controlling people's personal life? Is that the work of government. This was how Turkey was turned into an Islamic country.
Righteousness please do well to read books do not limit your knowledge only to bible.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by IMAliyu(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
Meanwhile I'm here wondering what and where is this beach they are talking about..?
Maybe the river bank.

On a different note, this isn't a Sharia state and we have no "moral police" recognized in the state.
And how ironic for the police to talk about morals, when these bastards are nepotistic AF and known to collect bribes.

Oya focus on the YanShila muggings and robberies going on and leave the moral checking to religious/community leaders and family members.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
When covid finally ends I wonder under what guise these governments will try to suppress the social loves of young people all in the name of pleasing the religious fanatics
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by BreconHills(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
vanbonattel:
One day soon, all your freedoms will be taken away by this government who's only objective to win is to send you all into slavery.

The governor of Adamawa state is PDP
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by lexy2014: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

Unless Adamawa is a Shariah state not governed by the laws of Nigeria, how does the planned beach party affect the unity and 'piss' of Nigeria that the police have to meddle into it by placing a ban?

Is it the nudity that will cause the inept Buhari and his cabinet to lose more focus on the administration of over 200 million people?

Tell me something wey I no understand o.

Inasmuch as am not a fan of nudity even though there's no evidence that d beach party is about nudity, d police wasn't this zealous in tracking down Bokoharam members when adamawa was under siege. Bandits are on rampage in kaduna & d govt is arresting party orgAnisers& demolishing restaurants. I lack d words to describe d kind of people in govt positions in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by thinkmoney(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

In times like these , citizens should disengage from anything that will advance Iniquity, Immorality, etc

I Support the Ban..
This guy is not very smart or educated. Government is supposed to be secular. They are not spiritual leaders
When you allow government to be regulating spirituality, then abuse is inevitable.
This is how it starts, when they have the power now, they will say women should not drive or visit her relatives again after marriage. And u will support that abi

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Carloslehder: 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nazgul:
Gradually this country is being islamized
No ,dem no born them make them carry their madness come west and south na

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by yoyouyou(f): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Demolish the beach tongue

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mulatta:
Beach in adamawa, how is even possible.

Benue river
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Mrquote: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Beach dey adamawa
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cali4by4:

Wondering where is the beach...... didn't know they have one...they have not put it into use if there is one there...

River Benue is big; it has beaches
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by byteem: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abeg Yola get beach.. fools

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by koolaid87: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Support the Ban..

You are dumb. Nigeria is a secular state. Whats so wrong with a beach party? All you religious fanatics should be executed.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by cardoctor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2021
Confusion break bone
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Eriokanmi: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Ihutomi:
Muslim agenda all over the north
Beach or lake? I wonder where in adamawa is the beach located. they said that's what they want abi na by force ?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by elisho: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2021
the usless zoo county very soon it will end pig
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by privaldo: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2021
Pk01:
islamized haba chest beat every..in Nigeria bro we only have two religion islam ,xstrianity....can you go back to ur scriptures and qoute the chapter's of Romans? ( Haa haaaa) less I forget bible get many versions

There are several religions in Nigeria, stop being delusional to prove a vague point.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by calcal: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
COVID-19 IS REAL, LIFE HAS NO DUPLICATE!
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by illicit(m): 12:49am On Jan 04, 2021
But fulani is allowed to f u c k his cow abi
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by winterfell007(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2021
One thing that makes me glad is that those sets of Hisbah police bastards can't try that bullshit anywhere near Abuja or down the southern regions. They know their boundaries. It's just the northern Christians i pity
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 04, 2021
Pk01:
islamized haba chest beat every..in Nigeria bro we only have two religion islam ,xstrianity....can you go back to ur scriptures and qoute the chapter's of Romans? ( Haa haaaa) less I forget bible get many versions

The excitement misses the point. Service to God is focused on gaining eternity, as a result of faithfully obeying the commandments of God. The hatred for Christianity assumes there is a competition. This is not the case.
No matter the 'version' of the bible you read, the nature of God is clearly understood. Love is the code. Where the spirit of God is, there is freedom. Jesus is the way. In Jesus life exists, and this life is the LIGHT of men. Wherever this life shines, men become more and more like God.
THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION. JUDGMENT DAY COMES. A DAY WHEN ALL SOULS WILL STAND BEFORE GOD AND RECEIVE THE JUST RECOMPENSE FOR THEIR DEEDS.
HEAVEN OR HELL? CHOOSE NOW.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by DedeNkem: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2021
Adamawa is gradually becoming an islamic country in a country! It controls its gold not Federal, and now bans beach party!

May thunder strike Obasanjo ( the ugly fool) dead. He allowed the North to have sharia law! No country in the world has two laws like this Zoo called Nigeria!
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by dragunov: 2:24am On Jan 04, 2021
Donspicey:
Dia matter....

This is grotesque! Hell naw!
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by dragunov: 2:25am On Jan 04, 2021
dre11:

.......The 'Yola Beach Party’ was to be held on Sunday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/434624-adamawa-police-ban-beach-party-threaten-to-arrest-sponsors.html

I beg, dem get ocean or sea for Adamawa?
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:31am On Jan 04, 2021
All I can see here is that the organizers just gave Nigerian police force work to be chasing shadows.

Adamawa does not have a beach and secondly there is no address, which means the police have been sent on a wild goose chase.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by masseratti: 4:04am On Jan 04, 2021
Pk01:
Nice one from adamawa this is north not South yeast ...u can't do anyhow ... Nigeria must dey ok by fire by force
when I see people like you talk on national issues, my heart sinks, you ve got bandits, terrorists roaming around in the north, yet you still pontificating, deceiving yourself that you are the best thing ever created, you are better than others.. Meanwhile drug is ravaging your communities.

Back to tge topic jare... Abeg ooo am I reading this topic well? Please when did the Atlantic Ocean got to Adamawa, for them to have a beach? Talk less than have a "beach party"?

Bunch of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Comedian2019: 4:07am On Jan 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

Unless Adamawa is a Shariah state not governed by the laws of Nigeria, how does the planned beach party affect the unity and 'piss' of Nigeria that the police have to meddle into it by placing a ban?

Is it the nudity that will cause the inept Buhari and his cabinet to lose more focus on the administration of over 200 million people?

Don't mind the cowards. They can't threaten Boko haram, but innocent, unarmed youths.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by gbadaniyi(m): 4:16am On Jan 04, 2021
There is no beach in adamawa
They only have river that always dry during this harmatan season

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Ryan03(f): 4:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Are we going backwards in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:36am On Jan 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

fool, let me tell u what u don't know Adamawa has 70% of muslim population and sharia will be introduce in Adamawa like it or not
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2021
symbianDON:
I think the organisers meant river bank party not beach party...where beach dey for north? grin meanwhile, the governor should quickly 'demolish' all the rivers in adamawa

u think only south has a beach
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by ehissi(m): 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.