Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) (18413 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Iscoalarcon: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2021
yanabasee:
I'm not going to get myself worried about arewa people....

They follow instructions written inside Quran for them and they'll kill you if you speak about their Holy book or God....

Let them wallow in their stupidity alone!!!
this is a false claim but the Nairaland mods and seun will not remove it because comments like this generates more traffic for them
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by ipinuoluwa96184: 6:33am On Jan 04, 2021
COVID-19 IS REAL, LIFE HAS NO DUPLICATE!
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Anaerobi(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2021
me way d adamawa no even hear this one sef
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by DIGIMARKETER(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Pk01:
islamized haba chest beat every..in Nigeria bro we only have two religion islam ,xstrianity....can you go back to ur scriptures and qoute the chapter's of Romans? ( Haa haaaa) less I forget bible get many versions

What was your fore fathers's religion?
Were your ancestors not dressed half nude?

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by symbianDON(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:

u think only south has a beach
yes
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Awoo88: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2021
e don dey start small small. very soon it will become inconvenient to go against this type of thing
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Crayfish09: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

Unless Adamawa is a Shariah state not governed by the laws of Nigeria, how does the planned beach party affect the unity and 'piss' of Nigeria that the police have to meddle into it by placing a ban?

Is it the nudity that will cause the inept Buhari and his cabinet to lose more focus on the administration of over 200 million people?

Tell me something wey I no understand o.

Well, it's their state and their rules. You can run around naked if you want but not in their land. I hope that sinks into your skull
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by phineas: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2021
For those who support the ban.Your support is inconsequential

The ban is against the laws of the land the police officer who approved this should be sued and loose his job

Adamawa has a non Muslim secular community .who then defines this act as immoral? Is our police funded to limit the liberties of the citizens

This nonsense has more far reaching consequences..including low foreign investments.oil will soon finish.forward thinking countries are opening up their shores and ending age long crude beliefs for foreign investments to flow in that includes saudi arabia.U all fly to Dubai and have second homes there but are not willing to do what they did culturally to make their land progress

These retards here are sending their land back to the middle ages while killing the possible future of children to be born in that axis. Is that not madness and selfishness.And some enablers in their enviroment are quiet.How is beach party a crime anywhere?

What is they create decorations to simulate beaches.Did Dubai not create an entire fake beach and people travel there from all over the world to party on yatches.

Those kids should have been encouraged and supported by State for their creativity.Maybe one day they will really get you a beach.And like akwa ibom christmass village the State can make billions from the initiative .But then stupidity by leaders in that region is like their own badge of honour.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by phineas: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

Well, it's their state and their rules. You can run around naked if you want but not in their land. I hope that sinks into your skull

It's a land of both Christians and Muslims.Beach party is not against the laws in a secular State.

All involved in the matter of arresting the organizers should be arrested and sued.That one is against our laws.its called unlawful arrest
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by lagosrd: 7:56am On Jan 04, 2021
Another excuse youths will go on rampage. Archaic and parochial thinking set of people. In this present day and time. Very soon they will not allow Lagos to go to the beach .
Is immorality Nigeria problem now or stealing?
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Crayfish09: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2021
phineas:

It's a land of both Christians and Muslims.Beach party is not against the laws in a secular State.

All involved in the matter of arresting the organizers should be arrested and sued.That one is against our laws.its called unlawful arrest

And yet shrines are still being demolished in southern Nigeria. Besides, I think the Nigerian law does not condone any form of nudity outdoors. I am not sure though
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Offpoint1: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is filled with so much trouble..
Sin/ Iniquity is the Root cause of trouble in the world.

In times like these , citizens should disengage from anything that will advance Iniquity, Immorality, etc

These sins/Iniquities are the gateways to trouble..

I Support the Ban..
Supporting the ban shows high level of hypocrisy from your end. If it was a religious service banned would you have said the same thing?
There's a huge difference between a righteous man and a religious man.

Let every man live his life, at the end God will not hold government against one's man life. Everyone answers for himself.

Stick strictly to preaching only, any comment outside preaching makes you look extremely dumb.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by phineas: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2021
Crayfish09:

And yet shrines are still being demolished in southern Nigeria. Besides, I think the Nigerian law does not condone any form of nudity outdoors. I am not sure though

Bring the law and show us now.Besides the poster said beach party ,where did it say naked?

Next you people want to ban swimming at pools?
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Crayfish09: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2021
phineas:

Bring the law and show us now.Besides the poster said beach party ,where did it say naked?

Next you people want to ban swimming at pools?

Beach party definitely involves use of bikini outfit which is essentially nudity.

"Persons Act 2015. The Act states that:
(1) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs, or a substantial part thereof with the intention of causing distress to the other party, or that another party seeing it may be tempted or induced to commit an offence under this Act, commits an offence termed ‘indecent exposure’.
See what I mean? The law further states that:
(2) A person who intentionally exposes his or her genital organs, or a substantial part thereof, and induces another to either massage, or touch with the intention of deriving sexual pleasure commits an offence."

It's punishable by 12 months imprisonment
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Awoleesu(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2021
Which beach dey the whole oof Adamawa state belente Yola self?!
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by asiga(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Looters and criminals in Government calling beach party immoral act, shameless hypocrites.
Re: Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) by Oluwademilade: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beach dey for Adamawa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Miss Ugly, Nairaland Edition. ELIMINATION ROUND1 / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.