Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! (1673 Views)

Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well / Oga Apologised For Cheating & Now Wants Me To Keep Him Accountable. Hmmm! / Hmmm... I Know I'll Soon Be Killed But Sadly I Can't Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by chibuike57183: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yoruba to the WORLD
Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Are you mad... Are you not the one that started it, look if i curse you too, your whole tribe go hear am.
Attention seeker, shey u have gotten the trend for NL
Oya no quote me before i make sure you're ban ok
don't quote me again i take God beg u
Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by marsman: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Attention seeker, shey u have gotten the trend for NL
Oya no quote me before i make sure you're ban ok
don't quote me again i take God beg u
Which trend, young think say na only you fit report post....if you want may i no quote you again, you too no quote me

1 Like

Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by Cerebellum: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Chaii how much did they buy your brain
Shattap..You self know am right

Amaka o!!!!!
gringrin
Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by Bighenzzy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
They're dirty People!!!
Bruv most of the igbos I have in my compound are fvcking dirty. They dress well and all that but der rooms, kitchen and bathroom stinks

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm! Yoruba People Eeeeeh!! by walepackage(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
marsman:

Which trend, young think say na only you fit report post....if you want may i no quote you again, you too no quote me
I don't like commenting.but,I just like the way you school that mumu boy.look at the typical nature of them,always playing the victim card.somebody post features about his tribe and the next thing for him is to type rubbish without expecting not an attack back.what nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Igbo Crush Chukwuma / What's her intention / The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.