Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Would You React If Your Partner: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Partner: (763 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / How Would You React If You Got Captured In A Picture Like This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If Your Partner: by lepa001(f): 10:47am On Mar 30, 2011
Whats up friends. How would you react if your partner( he or she) says that he or she is fasting during this Lenten season and thus, no love making until Easter Sunday. Be real please
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by nolongtin(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2011
if ur just dating den u chill,but if ur married and want it u must get it,its in d bible but i dont no d verse now,some 1 showed me a while back.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by iyatrustee(f): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2011
and how many days are we talking about here? shouldnot you be thankful that you are dating a spiritual man undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by alagha: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2011
is the most accepted time
both in heaven and on earth

pls don,t hued it
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by hisoccer(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2011
All u to do is bear with them, after all it helps reignite the passion in the relationship nothing like missing each other sexually
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by seedord247(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2011
Come to think of it, How many pple dey fast self
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by alagha: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
@ seedord247, very many of us

pls join us.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by babyme1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2011
Both of them should be fasting na undecided
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by Ivbade: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Exactly ! Both of them are supposed to be fasting. And secondly , is it a dry fast for 40days? If it is not, then at whatever point she breaks the fast, you can make love to her.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by iice(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2011
If it's part of his religion and something required of him as you should know. No problem.
If it's something he just sprung up with no history or ties to the person he is. Ask what's the problem.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
Nothing because I know my husband will not be fasting sexually TRUSSS ME and nor he is Catholic.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by Ranoscky(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
The fasting no get limit ni? . . .From when til Easter sunday?
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner: by DeboO1: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2011
, In reality, i wont like it! i will be tempted to find alternative while the fasting lasts,
i will probaly tell him/her to continually ask for forgiveness on my behalf cos i will be seeing another person while her/his prayer lasts,

but on a second thought, i will try to endure, simply ask God for grace to hold it, afterall, sex is not food, one can do without it, its when we have good health and freedom that we think of sex,

(1) (Reply)

The Unique Thing / Can You Date A Girl That Is A Month Pregnant? / Please Could This Be True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.