Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,522 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence (32108 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day / Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki / Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Indispensable85(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
seanfer:

The court is trying not to waste the little time given to the defendant. All issues will be raised when both parties write their final address and the court will rule on everything same day the judgement will be delivered. It’s to save time.

Thanks for this.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by seanfer(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

bros easy!!! We will still hear from the institutions that awarded the certificates. Their testimonies and not your stupid addresses will determine this case

Do you have comprehension issues? Read what the person i replied wrote

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Ayed44: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
seanfer:

This case was first file by PDP in 2016. The court ruled that PDP file the case out of time allowed by the constitution. Sog it’s not just something APC just wake up and start the case.
So it means the case is about the 2016 election, not 2020 election.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Indispensable85(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
In what capacity is the said charity aiguobawekhina presenting the certificates before the court as authentic? This is very key. If he's not from the issuing body,then it weakens the defense.Hope the defense counsel will not fail to subpoena the registrar of UI to authenticate the certificate. That's very key. It'll give potency to the presentation /defense of the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Tareq1105: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

The affidavit in question was not used in the 2020 election under litigation.You can however try and invalidate his 2016 election that he has already used up

No, even if the forged documents doesn't relate to election matters, once it's proved that he forged documents at a time (remember forgery is criminal), his election will be invalidated. No statute barred on criminal matters.

6 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ayed44:
So it means the case is about the 2016 election, not 2020 election.

You go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by moodyguy: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Don27tiky:
did he really dump apc or apc dump him? He wanted to contest in apc but was dumped by the party
e dey pain am.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by moodyguy: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tareq1105:

No, even if the forged documents doesn't relate to election matters, once it's proved that he forged documents at a time (remember forgery is criminal), his election will be invalidated. No statute barred on criminal matters.
If that happens Ize Iyamus running mate in 2016 wud then be sworn in either way PDP wud still be in power.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
Benbellamor:
How old are you? 44 years ago Obaseki was in the university, you sound like someone that has not even smell the corridor of any tretiary institution

You're very funny. I parade better academic qualifications than your 3 credits governor.

For your information, I'm a product of FUTO and the last time I checked, the minimum entry results to gain admission is 5 credits with English and Maths. I have this qualifications but your saviour Obaseki doesn't have it.

As we speak, I'm a qualified Accountant. What else do you want to know? Okay, my age? I'm 53 yrs old.

Let me add here that I'm not a politician but my take is that those who aspire to lead must be above board.

Enough of having criminals as leaders in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi. I hope you can rest now
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by BigGuava: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Benbellamor: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tareq1105:

You're very funny. I parade better academic qualifications than your 3 credits governor.

For your information, I'm a product of FUTO and the last time I checked, your minimum entry results is 5 credits with English and Maths.

As we speak, I'm a qualified Accountant. What else do you want to know?

Let me add here that I'm not a politician but my take is that those who aspire to lead must be above board.
How old are you? you are too infinitestimal to comment on 44 year old
Obaseki's result, What of Buhari that join army using a paper recomendation signed by his principal...and he was admitted and further contested for president...you are a jss student ba grin....go and cling with your feeding bottle grin
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
moodyguy:
If that happens Ize Iyamus running mate in 2016 wud then be sworn in either way PDP wud still be in power.
grin grin
2016 election is over and done with.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tareq1105:

Story for the gods.The 2016 documents will not have any bearing on his 2020 election as Governor
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

I repeat,a supreme court sacked a house of reps member in 2015 for submitting forged affidavits in 2011.obaseki case will not be different

Give me link and not hearsay
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Dansuqi. I hope you can rest now

He was always going to present it na.na wao this fellow.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by ahmedsimpa(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
How fixable is it to finish Secondary and University within 6years? 1971 to 1977!

4 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by ayclem01(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin you will do well as a comedian.Once UI admits before the courts that it actually awarded the certificate to Obaseki the entire case will automatically collapse!!! The case will never be decided without the testimony from UI

U are just being bias. The case before Abuja high court is a case of forgery and lieing on oath. Nobody is saying obaseki did not went to ui. Cos uI mustcome and testify 2 but UI will never go futher to authenticate both certificates. I mean d 1 submitted to INEC which apc based their case and the so originals. If I may shock u go back to pdp case against David Lyon in Bayelsa. Let's wait for the final judgement. Cos apc has a case, pretty good 1

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

I repeat,a supreme court sacked a house of reps member in 2015 for submitting forged affidavits in 2011.obaseki case will not be different

https://www.nairaland.com/3675833/christian-abah-certificate-forgery-supreme

Just saw the link.Chris Adaba was sacked for presenting forged documents in the 2015 elections and not 2011 elections!!

Sorry bro.You will wait until Obaseki leaves office to try him for forgery
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
ayclem01:

U are just being bias. The case before Abuja high court is a case of forgery and lieing on oath. Nobody is saying obaseki did not went to ui. Cos uI mustcome and testify 2 but UI will never go futher to authenticate both certificates. I mean d 1 submitted to INEC which apc based their case and the so originals. If I may shock u go back to pdp case against David Lyon in Bayelsa. Let's wait for the final judgement. Cos apc has a case, pretty good 1

You sound so Pathetic!! The forgery case is already as good as dead.The lying under oath has got nothing to do with the 2020 elections.The courts can invalidate his 2016 election for all I care
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by ayclem01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

bros easy!!! We will still hear from the institutions that awarded the certificates. Their testimonies and not your stupid addresses will determine this case

Whether institutions come or not those not affect the substance of the case. Do u know that uniport came too during pdp vs david Lyon case. This is a case of forgery and lieing on oath.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

You sound so Pathetic!! The forgery case is already as good as dead.The lying under oath has got nothing to do with the 2020 elections.The courts can invalidate his 2016 election for all I care

https://www.idomavoice.com/2017/03/certificate-forgery-scandal-supreme.html
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

https://www.nairaland.com/3675833/christian-abah-certificate-forgery-supreme

Just saw the link.Chris Adaba was sacked for presenting forged documents in the 2015 elections and not 2011 elections!!

Sorry bro.You will wait until Obaseki leaves office to try him for forgery

Did you not see where 2011 was mentioned there

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Tareq1105: 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Benbellamor:
How old are you? you are too infinitestimal to comment on 44 year old
Obaseki's result, What of Buhari that join army using a paper recomendation signed by his principal...and he was admitted and further contested for president...you are a jss student ba grin....go and cling with your feeding bottle grin

I was born in 1967.

Leave Buhari certificate out of this. We all know that was a fraud too. But your Lord Obaseki that you referred to as educated is why I've been on your neck. His "educated" foundation is faulty and anything that's built on it cannot stand.

Obaseki gained admission into UI with just 3 credits without English and Maths. That's admission through the back door or fence.

Hope you're convinced now that I went to a tertiary institution.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
https://lawcarenigeria.com/hon-hassan-anthony-saleh-v-christian-adabah-abah-ors2017/

cktheluckyman...The full SC judgement.

He submitted in 2011 and didn't in 2015.

Nonetheless, if I follow precedence of our cases so far: Oshiomhole, Ayade, Abiodun, etc.......Oba will leave there in 2024.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by ayclem01(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

But this is same as wat we have here now
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Tareq1105: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pry school 1971

Waec 1973

Hsc 1976

Bsc 1979

Obaseki left primary school in 1971 and completed secondary school Waec in 1973, 2 yrs after primary school.

Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Obaseki is a Fraud.

Go back to his cv as tendered in court today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by razfad10(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tareq1105:
Pry school 1971

Waec 1973

Hsc 1976

Bsc 1979

Obaseki left primary school in 1971 and completed secondary school Waec in 1973, 2 yrs after primary school.

Lol

Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Obaseki is a Fraud.

Lol

Go back to his cv as tendered in court today.
Lol I’m awaiting the final judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

And so what!!! was the judgement based on the 2011 documents or that the fool committed the same forgery again 2015??

Abah was said to have, in addition to tendering a forged certificate for the 2015 election, falsely claimed in the INEC’s Form CF001 ahead of the 2015 general elections that he had never submitted a forged certificate to INEC, contrary to an earlier judgment of an election petition tribunal in 2011, declaring that the certificate submitted by him was forged.

His election was voided on the basis of the forgery and perjury he committed in the 2015 elections

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
razfad10:

Lol I’m awaiting the final judgement.

if the examination bodies authenticate these results the case will collapse.There is nothing stopping anyone who acquired FSLC to acquire WASC 3 or four years later.Not everyone went to secondary school.Some people wrote GCE and passed
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
ayclem01:

But this is same as wat we have here now

it is not same.Unless Obaseki forged any of his certificates which he submitted to the courts today then he has absolutely nothing to fear
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
ayclem01:

Whether institutions come or not those not affect the substance of the case. Do u know that uniport came too during pdp vs david Lyon case. This is a case of forgery and lieing on oath.
did Uniport back the deputy governorship candidate So you mean if UI,WAEC and other examination bodies comes to court and attests to the genuineness of Obaseki"s certificate the court will still sack him for forgery Are you fucking kidding me!!!! seriously!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Storm 2nd Abumere Ojigbelu Camp In Ovia North-East Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.