Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence (32113 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day / Forgery: Court Admits Two More Exhibits Against Obaseki / Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

Which is why Abah Case is totally different from Obaseki.

However, UI is expected to testify before the court, except otherwise

It is not different, it is similar.you can't find another similar case.ui might not even testify.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Kai, I was about to ask or say that since he wasnt indicted in 2016,he will escape.your expose above cleared all doubts.but his saving grace will no more ui but the abuja court and whether he forged affidavit or not..
Buhari or his handlers or both are intelligent.no wonder he never submitted any document knowing that it might be forged
Funny thing is that Abuja Court and that affidavit wasn't even called to question from exhibits I have seen.
No witnesses on that subject matter.

I don't think the APC pleaded that.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

So you really believe a court will disqualify a sitting governor in his second term based on "infractions" in his first term.
And you expect me to think you're smart o undecided
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

The 2016 affidavit he presented came from there and they debunked it
https://www.nairaland.com/5932650/trouble-looms-high-court-says
This info says FHC but the affidavit was at the FCT High Court.
State High Courts are "anycomers-affair".

It didn't come up in the pleadings neither was any witness called to that effect.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

Which is why Abah Case is totally different from Obaseki.

However, UI is expected to testify before the court, except otherwise
Exactly.
UI has to come forward to testify to help him, the same way UST testified to help the Bayelsa Deputy Governor. (either in writing or via a representative)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Funny thing is that Abuja Court and that affidavit wasn't even called to question from exhibits I have seen.

exactly what I wanted to say.The APC are only alleging he forged his bsc certificate.I wonder how exactly that will fly in light of UI's position on the matter.A judge cannot rule on what was not brought before it
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.nairaland.com/5932650/trouble-looms-high-court-says
This info says FHC but the affidavit was at the FCT High Court.
State High Courts are "anycomers-affair".

It didn't come up in the pleadings neither was any witness called to that effect.

It doesn't matter the court but if its forged is the koko.the fifth witness yesterday presented documents pertaining to 2016 submissions by obaseki
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Exactly.
UI has to come forward to testify to help him, the same way UST testified to help the Bayelsa Deputy Governor. (either in writing or via a representative)

UI will definitely be subpoenated.Their testimony is very germaine to this case
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

So you really believe a court will disqualify a sitting governor in his second term based on "infractions" in his first term.
And you expect me to think you're smart o undecided

The unsmart one is clearly not me.did you read the supreme court ruling posted by fergie? What is the position of the law on those infractions? I though you are a supporter of the rule of law or is it closet hypocrism?
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

True but they pleaded something about 2016 perjury
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

It doesn't matter the court but if its forged is the koko.the fifth witness yesterday presented documents pertaining to 2016 submissions by obaseki
Engineer Gabriel Iduseri isn't a Registrar or Staff of the Abuja Court.

He submitted the affidavit deposed by Oba in 2016 and was asked if he had gone to UI to authenticate his findings that the Certificate was altered, he answered in the Negative.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

They may not.common inec,dem fear
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

The unsmart one is clearly not me.did you read the supreme court ruling posted by fergie? What is the position of the law on those infractions? I though you are a supporter of the rule of law or is it closet hypocrism?
bros cant you see you are making a fool of yourself here? Your co-travellers have already seen that the case is dead and has abandoned the thread.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

link!!!
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

link
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

link!!!

Search for it like you did the abah case
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

They may not.common inec,dem fear

grin grin BROS THERE IS NO WAY THE COURT WILL RULE ON FORGERY WITHOUT HEARING FROM UI.YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN grin grin grin
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

You say Germane?
That is his only life-line as it stands, excepting ....you know
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

bros cant you see you are making a fool of yourself here? Your co-travellers have already seen that the case is dead and has abandoned the thread.

Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j rule 2 and 3 broken
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Affidavit of 2016 and the contentious waec and degree certificates submitted in 2016.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by engineerboat(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

It is not different, it is similar.you can't find another similar case.ui might not even testify.

Did Obaseki Present the Same Affidavit for 2016 in 2020 under PDP

Did Obaseki Present His Original Ceriificate Now.

I Put It To you, Can You in all honesty, Show the

1. Certificate (CTC presented to INEC 2016 and the one presented 2020)
2. The Affifdavit (CTC preented in 2016 and 2020)

Can you Present that, and then we move forward from there
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:

exactly what I wanted to say.The APC are only alleging he forged his bsc certificate.I wonder how exactly that will fly in light of UI's position on the matter.A judge cannot rule on what was not brought before it
Not just forging but ......."in aid of his qualification."

That is where the burden of proof for APC has to lie.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by engineerboat(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Mr Iduseri, who claimed to be the current Caretaker Zonal Youth leader of the APC, however, admitted that he had never seen Mr Obaseki’s original University of Ibadan degree certificate.

He also stated that his allegations were based on photocopies obtained from INEC.

Similarly, Mr Asekomhe, who claimed to be an Associate Professor of Banking and Finance at the Benson Idahosa University, Benin, also said he had never seen Mr Obaseki’s original certificate.

He said he could, therefore, not comment on the original certificate.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Exactly.

No.they must come in person and identify and authenticate his cert
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Affidavit of 2016 and the contentious waec and degree certificates submitted in 2016.

Then it is settled
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
It is only the University of Ibadan that can determine if it's certificate was Forged or not.No court of law can do that.

A court will only rule based on the testimony presented by the university.Once the university formally authenticates the certificate.Everyother thing becomes mere formality
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

No.they must come in person and identify and authenticate his cert

grin grin
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by engineerboat(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Engineer Gabriel Iduseri isn't a Registrar or Staff of the Abuja Court.

He submitted the affidavit deposed by Oba in 2016 and was asked if he had gone to UI to authenticate his findings that the Certificate was altered, he answered in the Negative.

That is what they have failed to do.

I think UI will come in to support Obaseki Claim, Because they are also waiting to protect their image. They have already Said that He is a graduate of UI, they cannot turn around negative
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j rule 2 and 3 broken

grin grin Nairaland surely has talented comedians
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

That is what they have failed to do.

I think UI will come in to support Obaseki Claim, Because they are also waiting to protect their image. They have already Said that He is a graduate of UI, they cannot turn around negative
They have.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Then it is settled
UI has come out today to say the certificate wasn't forged.
Re: Forgery: Court Admits Obaseki’s Original Certificates As Evidence by fergie001: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
cktheluckyman:
It is only the University of Ibadan that can determine if it's certificate was Forged or not.No court of law can do that.

A court will only rule based on the testimony presented by the university.Once the university formally authenticates the certificate.Everyother thing becomes mere formality
They have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Gov Amaechi On BBC HARDtalk (Video) / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.