Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? (9316 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / She Needed My Dic For Her Ass For some Secs And I gave Her (with Photos) / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
I Sent my Twitter crush my dick pic, only for her to reply lol
She stop responding till now

What did I do wrong?? cry
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Donspicey: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lemme see the pix then i can tell you wats on her mind.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SOZINN: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin
That means your dick is small like
Pencil
And she's used to big cassavas

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by nero2face: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
And ur proud to post it here asking us what she mean...chai

12 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by fati2001(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

lolz

means you are a big baby

5 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by bluebay(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
It simply means you’ve fooled yourself ... suppose it’s something like wow, damn, hmmmmm. Then you’ve passed .

14 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
We have been chatting for 1 month. So it's not like Im a stranger.

I'm more bothered why she replied my dick pic with lol.
I kinda feel disrespected
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
let us see so we can tell you the reason behind her reply

8 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Stevyne: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

E too small be that

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Yuceeluv(f): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Twitter crush...not even girlfriend.

I hope she doesn't use it against you, one day.

SultanOfPuna:
We have been chatting for 1 month. So it's not like Im a stranger.

I'm more bothered why she replied my dick pic with lol.
I kinda feel disrespected

7 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
bluebay:
It simply means you’ve fooled yourself ... suppose it’s something like wow, damn, hmmmmm. Then you’ve passed .
Maybe her pussy na borehole..
So it's better I avoid her sef

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Twitter crush...not even girlfriend.

I hope she doesn't use it against you, one day.

I deleted the pic from our chat

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
Hmmmm
Mods go ban me

Evwn My ex dey worship my dick well well
So I no know wetin dis girl dey feel like
Upon say the angle I use snap the pic no really show the full size. She come dey reply lol
Make she meet me 1 on 1
E go switch from lol to wow
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by dammyz101(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
It simply means u are simp
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Yuceeluv(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin you definitely are new to Twitter.

You can not delete chats from her own end.

SultanOfPuna:

I deleted the pic from our chat

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Theboy21: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:

Man why? She might use that to blackmail you.. Back to the matter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by alphaRego01(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
It means either it isnt ur dick,or u are a mumu man

I go for MUMU MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Fvckyouall: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Send the dick pic let's do further investigation

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by DirtyGold: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Maybe she feels it can only tickle her down there meanwhile, she is used to long big ones like cocoyam that can scratch her properly cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's tha business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Mandrake007(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
You young cats are pathetic tbh,wtf is wrong with y’all,why’d you send a dick pic when she didn’t ask,what were you expecting “wow what a beautiful dick?” Listen man nudes doesn’t do anything for women like it does for us,now you’re blocked she’s shown your tiny pènis to all of her friends and they’re all laughing at you as we speak,piece of advice never talk to her again forget her,you’ve casted yourself where she is and there’s no going back,never ever send dicck pics again in the future unless she asks

10 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Angelacruz: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
u are too big for this rubbish post
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by yetunsbay(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
The pic first or
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Deicide: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol = small
Wow = big
Hmm = undecided
Omor = Very Big

4 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yuceeluv:
grin grin you definitely are new to Twitter.

You can not delete chats from her own end.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
bad gyal rozz cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Angelacruz:
u are too big for this rubbish post
I was high on origin bitters when I sent it cry
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
dammyz101:
It simply means u are simp
I'm a simp??
You Wey never touch pussy get mind to call me simp.. I no get ur time.
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Angelacruz: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
be careful next tym bro
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by Donspicey: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
And You ended up sending the Orizinal dicckk....
Chaiii...village pple don finish work ontop ur head....
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by SultanOfPuna: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Donspicey:

And You ended up sending the Orizinal dicckk....

Chaiii...village pple don finish work ontop ur head....
God forbid, na picture I send
I no kill person ooooh
Re: I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? by oluwatoyosi8755: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
And ur proud to post it here asking us what she mean...chai

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Born Again, Now She Wants To Leave Me / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Complete Episodes / "No Bra In Here" Beautiful Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club In Style (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.