Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women (1295 Views)

Filipino Lady Explain Why Nigerian Men Are The Most Sort After By Foreign Women. / In What Ways Are White/foreign Women Better Than Nigerian Women? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Leshurr(f): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
Why is it that once a Nigerian man makes a lot of money and is opportuned to leave the shores of Nigeria, the next thing is to get himself a foreign woman. i.e. Burna Boy, Runtown, WizKid, Dangote etc.. , even Ned Nwoko married a couple of foreign women before adding Regina Daniels to the mix. Rotimi engaged a Tanzanian girl..
It's almost as if their life long dream is to be with a non-nigerian woman and once they have the opportunity and resources to do so, they would run off with a foreign women over their own in a heartbeat!

Note: Black men in general do this a lot. Just check out the average celebrity; musicians, black Hollywood actors, NFL, NBA, Football players etc.

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Xenry: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Alright, you better find money and leave this country. No say I no tell you ooo. tongue
Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by baralatie(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2021
well not exactly true!
I think when men have money .they begin to think they can do and undo and as a result some of them want to try if the grass on the other side is the same as the grass on this side.
then there is the culture of acceptance.the black african women is not as celebrated as it's should most especially Nigerian.ifa Nigerian women just have her way she will deny anything black and hug anything white.
like a moniker wrote in her topics .......

1 Like

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Frankraj: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foreign girls I mean black girls from other countries are submissive and gives true love , they are not materialistic or see relationship and marriage as a means to cash out money from the man , they don't visit native doctors to tie a man down , they are not corrupt . I can mention more but let me stop here . Unlike Nigerian girls

Is even in my prayer never to marry a Nigerian girl. because I will never ever trust her

8 Likes

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by DAramis: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Frankraj:
Foreign girls I mean black girls from other countries are submissive and gives true love , they are not materialistic or see relationship and marriage as a means to cash out money from the man , they don't visit native doctors to tie a man down , they are not corrupt . I can mention more but let me stop here . Unlike Nigerian girls

Is even in my prayer never to marry a Nigerian girl. because I will never ever trust her

Easy bro cheesy grin cheesy

If you list all those point, the person might have no other option than to delete the thread. All the same, I strongly believe that, there are still good Nigerian women. it is just few out there, hence the issue of it looking like there is none.

Lastly, hypergamy is the cause of the whole thing. Majority of them are available for the highest bidder. When it fails after many years, they will remember you and start giving stories on how she was carried away with bad influence from friends but have discovered that you truly like her and value her.

That is, after sharing the juice out to most men, they will remember to bring the droplet to the loyal guy.

3 Likes

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by RedPanthar: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get it straight my dear. It's the Cream effect.

Cream attracts cream
Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Childrentablets(f): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's more of a complex issue. The want to satisfy their ego
Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Bennysam: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
If Duncan might marry foreign girl all nonsense we are hearing now you won’t hear them , he would have had peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Leshurr(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
@justwise, why does the antispam bot keep hiding my comments? My comment on the Nigerian churches abroad thread has been hidden

Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Shortyyy(f): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Frankraj:

You haven't had an experience with a black American woman then.

The answer to her question is money, fame and power. Quit posting trash please.

If you as a broke niggah decides to date a black American woman, you wouldn't live to tell the tale.

Even as a woman, once you have the money, the power and the fame, you can date or marry anyone you damn please.
Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by gforce5: 2:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Madam, Rotimi doesn't belong to that list. He was born and bred in the U.S. It's common knowledge that most celebrities of Nigerian descent who grew up abroad end up marrying non-Nigerians due to their environment. Rotimi even tried as he is engaged to an African woman. Most Nigerian-American celebrities end up with African Americans or whites.
Re: Successful Nigerian Men & Their Love For Foreign Women by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shortyyy:

You haven't had an experience with a black American woman then.

The answer to her question is money, fame and power. Quit posting trash please.

If you as a broke niggah decides to date a black American woman, you wouldn't live to tell the tale.

Even as a woman, once you have the money, the power and the fame, you can date or marry anyone you damn please.
This is not true.. I can tell u that for a fact. Na she dey want do sef but i always stop her from it cos i no really need that sort of help from any woman.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me. / Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail / Why Is There This Gender War On The Nairaland Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.