Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... (6933 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of Igbo Ladies Back In The Precolonial Era / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by wakaman: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rugaria:

Lagos is not yorubaland, you ijiot!

Keep fooling your fathers.
Come and say it In Lagos.

Or just flash your stupid biafran wrapper/flag for anywhere for Lagos if Ogun no kill una.

As you dey Anambra you fit push one of ya bloda for Lagos make he try am.

Yamree Omo ales

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

You’re the one deceiving yourself.

Former Oshodi Rep is an Igbo man. Many Igbos hold elective posts in Lagos State.

Mention their names oga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Rugaria: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
wakaman:

Or just flash your stupid biafran wrapper/flag for anywhere for Lagos if Ogun no kill una.

Yamree Omo ales

Lol,
It has been said many times and you will do nothing other than to splash spittles all over the place as usual. Lagos does not belong to Yorubas. Go back to your Oshogbo and Akure and stop running your foul mouth over another man's property..

4 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Thonypadua(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rugaria:

Lagos is not yorubaland, you ijiot!
only igbo believe Lagos is no man's land, never heard of this from any Northerner, or SS..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land
Do you see how inferior these people can be so inferior in nature. Spit.

That how they claim Enugu is developed than Birmingham city because they said it is not resilient than Birmingham.

Most of them are waiting for next available bus to Yorubaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Scream(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos is no man’s land!

You're somewhere in the village of Togo creating trouble for igbos in Lagos. Lagos is in Yoruba land as Enugu is in igbo land...as Nigerians we are free to live anywhere and own properties as long as we are law abiding.

3 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
This innocent thread wey I open pain some people sha grin grin grin

I love my Igbo people abeg! some people will die miserable and painful deaths over their envy and hate of Igbos, you just love to see them writhe in such self-consuming pain and anguish! cheesy
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
wakaman:

Yamree Omo ales

Just leave am.

I remember a few years back in Akure, Ondo State. That was how one hegoat was parading himself as the "EzeNdigbo" of Akure.

Lol... the Deji of Akure went paranoid and ordered the closure of all igbo shops in Akure.

Dem no born their papa well make dem open any igbo shop until the State Governor intervened and the hegoat came to apologize and even prostrate before the Deji.

That's how they'll continue to run mouth on a faceless platform.

Come try am for Lagos talk that mumu talk say Lagos is no man's land, una go hear am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rugaria:

Lol,
It has been said many times and you will do nothing other than to splash spittles all over the place as usual. Lagos does not belong to Yorubas. Go back to your Oshogbo and Akure and stop running your foul mouth over another man's property..
Lol, it has been said in your father bed bug infested bedroom. Come to mushing with megaphone and say it with confidence.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thonypadua:
only igbo believe Lagos is no man's land, never heard of this from any Northerner, or SS..
At least Igbos just tell you that online... The Northerners actually kill and butcher your people in the same Lagos just to remind you it's no Man's land... dey there dey worry yourself over Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos is no man’s land!
Yeah, it is your father land
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

At least Igbos just tell you that online... The Northerners actually kill and butcher your people in the same Lagos just to remind you it's no Man's land... dey there dey worry yourself over Igbos.
Show the proof of keep your father mouth shut.

Coward

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=SaintBishop post=97879429][s]Confused igbo pig claimng Akwa ibom who dash a criminal like u Akwa ibom?

grin

And what i said about igbos are all true, nobody need them here in Rivers state, we are tired of them running from that their shithole called east, we are tired of them flooding our streets with their fake drugs,and fake products.

That's why when wicked Wike decide to deal with them in Oyibo no Rivers man or woman said a damn thing
cause we are all happy with wike.[[/s]/quote]
Blah blah blah blah rants of a pained miserable loser, this is the same bastard I showed pepper in one thread like that, I owned the little punk like the worthless biTch that he is and he ran away. I purposely created this thread cause I was expecting eternally poor and cursed underachieving losers like your pathetic self to show up and infect everywhere with your bile, envy and hate and you didn't disappoint grin grin grin

Firstly Why are you ashamed of stating your ethnicity? Abi Rivers state na ethnic group? And who are the "we" that are tired of Igbos in Rivers state? I hope you're not talking about those mere Ijaw fishermen? cause I wouldn't expect a low IQ creek dwelling degenerate who comes from a tribe whose entire collective worth, achievements and value as a people and race isn't even up to the networth of poorest local government in Ebonyi state to know that there are Igbo speaking subgroups that are indigenous to the same Rivers state. I've challenged you to give me a list of global achievers from your accursed tribe (I go even pay you to take up my challenge), but you keep running and deflecting like the little p*ssy that you are.

Now I dare you again you little wretched stain of a human being ... Name me Ijaw/Okrika equivalents to these Igbos in all aspects of human achievements

Sports
JJ Okocha
Kanu Nwankwo
Mikel Obi
Emmanuel Amunike
Samuel Okwaraji
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Chioma Ajunwa
Wilfred Ndidi
To name a few

Education
Chimamanda Adichie
Chinua Achebe
Prof Kenneth dike
Prof Chike Obi
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Cyprian Ekwensi
Prof Eni Njoku..
To name a few, list plenty die

Nollywood
Genevieve Nnaji
Kanayo O Kanayo
Osuofia
Pete Edochie
Mr Ibu
Aki & Pawpaw

Lets start with these few names first... Guy I swear, if you can proudly name all the Ijaws abi Okrika people dead or alive who can measure up to those few names I just listed... I promise to swallow my pride and respectfully leave this forum for good out of sheer acceptance of defeat.

2 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Just leave am.

I remember a few years back in Akure, Ondo State. That was how one hegoat was parading himself as the "EzeNdigbo" of Akure.

Lol... the Deji of Akure went paranoid and ordered the closure of all igbo shops in Akure.

Dem no born their papa well make dem open any igbo shop until the State Governor intervened and the hegoat came to apologize and even prostrate before the Deji.

That's how they'll continue to run mouth on a faceless platform.

Come try am for Lagos talk that mumu talk say Lagos is no man's land, una go hear am
Akure is my city, them no fit try shit, na only online they can try shit cos no one will see it.

Akure flogging is just a preamble.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Show the proof of keep your father mouth shut.

Coward
Bastard do you want to be entertained? well here are few notable ones among a catalog of clashes.

Now show me one recent time line of Igbo and Yorubas clashing in Lagos (No man's land).

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

Bastard do you want to be entertained? well here are few notable ones among a catalog of clashes.

Now show me one recent time line of Igbo and Yorubas clashing in Lagos (No man's land).
Oloriburuku Omo Iran Kira.

Bastard, I do not wish to post your kwashiorkor children.

Bastard son of thousand fathers.

So if they clash, that mean they killed.

Do you think they are like you that killed, maim and burn yourselves in a communal fight.

So after the clash, your coward father came to your dirty village to tell you those injured are Yorubas.

Them born Una make Una clash, you want to cleanse your entire tribe be that na.

Dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Thonypadua(m): 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

who care about you people from Damned East(in chike voice) was just wondering why you guys carry lagos for head like you can't survive outside it..

2 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Rugaria: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Lol, it has been said in your father bed bug infested bedroom. Come to mushing with megaphone and say it with confidence.
The Oba of Lagos State have warned you guys many times to start grabbing the land of his forefathers with him and his descendants! Leave Lagos alone and develop Oshogbo

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Oloriburuku Omo Iran Kira.

Bastard, I do not wish to post your kwashiorkor children.

Bastard son of thousand fathers.

So if they clash, that mean they killed.

Do you think they are like you that killed, maim and burn yourselves in a communal fight.

So after the clash, your coward father came to your dirty village to tell you those injured are Yorubas.

Them born Una make Una clash, you want to cleanse your entire tribe be that na.

Dindinrin.
See why it's sad when you're not only so daft, but also a liability to the very simple concept of reasoning? apparently your pathetic parents swapped your cognitive reasoning when they wasted your IQ by washing your head in the wrong river when you were birthed... Just see how incoherent you type, can't even articulate yourself properly cause you construct your wordings like a deranged circus monkey.

Oponu what usually happens when there is a bloody clash? do the two warring factions exchange hugs and sing "Kumbaya Lord" together harmoniously, or do they kill each other and destroy properties? Use your fuccking brain for goodness sake. There are documented records of massive killings meted out on Yoruba communities by Hausas in Lagos and vice versa during the chronicles of ethnic clashes between both ethnic groups... or do you want me to spoonfeed your dumbass again with these facts even though they are available on the internet database?

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Thonypadua:
[s]who care about you people from Damned East(in chike voice) was just wondering why you guys carry lagos for head like you can't survive outside it..
[/s]
Utter rubbish, can't even make sense of whatever gibberish you just typed.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by aniomadei1975: 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
BastardWike:

This may appear like a joke, but it's 100% factual.
One Yoruba state is as big as the entire south east

2 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kinematics: 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=Tobichimezie post=97880548][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Imagine building mansions in middle of no where

Btches
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by espn(m): 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos is no man’s land!
Kanu for don put am for Biafra map now...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Muna4real(f): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
I just read the thread on twitter. It was dope, with so many bad belle people everywhere
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Why then do you and your ancestors flood our so called villages?
To make money from your village then go to their villages to build cities. #CommonSense
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Keep deceiving yourself oooo.

You and your ancestors should contest for an elective post in Lagos and see what happens.

Hahahahaha!
Go and say this to Desmond (Olushola) Elliot who is a confirmed calabar boy.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by oluwaseun89333: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
:Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land Then it most be pure stupidity or stack foolishness that makes you people come in droves to Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kinematics: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
oluwaseun89333:
:Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land Then it most be pure stupidity or stack foolishness that makes you people come in droves to Lagos.

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
[s]
Tobichimezie:

See why it's sad when you're not only so daft, but also a liability to the very simple concept of reasoning? apparently your pathetic parents swapped your cognitive reasoning when they wasted your IQ by washing your head in the wrong river when you were birthed... Just see how incoherent you type, can't even articulate yourself properly cause you construct your wordings like a deranged circus monkey.

Oponu what usually happens when there is a bloody clash? do the two warring factions exchange hugs and sing "Kumbaya Lord" together harmoniously, or do they kill each other and destroy properties? Use your fuccking brain for goodness sake. There are documented records of massive killings meted out on Yoruba communities by Hausas in Lagos and vice versa during the chronicles of ethnic clashes between both ethnic groups... or do you want me to spoonfeed your dumbass again with these facts even though they are available on the internet database?
[/s]I didnt read the junkies here.

I don't read trash from someone from a tribe where they kill themselves because of land, where some of them are seen as less human tagging them OSU which cannot have anything to do with others they tagged as Freeborn.

Trash.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
kingbee90:

Hahahahaha!
Go and say this to Desmond (Olushola) Elliot who is a confirmed calabar boy.
Desmond, Calabar boy.

So Calabar boy is bearing olusola.

Dundee.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
kingbee90:

To make money from your village then go to their villages to build cities.
#CommonSense
Make money inside traffic hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Marriages / ****a Bit Of Knowledge About Dreadlocks**** / Learn Greetings In Ebira Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.