Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... (6940 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of Igbo Ladies Back In The Precolonial Era / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
espn:
Kanu for don put am for Biafra map now...
Abi. Since it is no man's land.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rugaria:

The Oba of Lagos State have warned you guys many times to start grabbing the land of his forefathers with him and his descendants! Leave Lagos alone and develop Oshogbo
You mean the same oba of Lagos that called your like stupid and bastard for peddling lies against him hahahaha.

Tell your father to come and collect Lagos.

Oshogbo is far developed than your anambra

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by BastardWike: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
aniomadei1975:
One Yoruba state is as big as the entire south east

Look at what ignorance and lack of education has reduced you to. What has landmass got to do with anything? Niger state is as big as the entire SW so does it now mean that Niger state is better than SW? SMH.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Desmond, Calabar boy.

So Calabar boy is bearing olusola.

Dundee.

I believe you & I have been watching nollywood movies since Desmond Elliot started acting.
How come Olusola entered his name immediately he ventured into Lagos politics?
Oga this is 2021. You need to start thinking with your brain (That's if you have any).
MUMU.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by DaInferno(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
love almost everything about igbo.
their hustle spirit all year round and most especially making a statement at the end of the year during the festivities.
No matter how business is bad, they eat the best meals; oh God, ibo women can cook. grin
They don't joke with their families especially if the wife's a good one-the pampering and funny name teasing.

Business is always priority and yet,most still make out time for God.
some are stingy with money ,but u can't blame them,na as the hustle be! Regardless, they always order one more bottulu for a brother grin
accent is funny too.

One-day I MAY find a good igbo woman, love everything about our Igbo brethrengrin
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Make money inside traffic hahahahaha

Oga those people you are referring to make more money in traffic than some graduates who wear ties & jump BRT buses @4am-11pm in the name of white collar jobs.
Spend a festive season in the east & see how those guys blow money.
It is better than "Lazying" about as touts, drinking sepe & be shouting "Owo mi da"
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
[s][/s]I didnt read the junkies here.

I don't read trash from someone from a tribe where they kill themselves because of land, where some of them are seen as less human tagging them OSU which cannot have anything to do with others they tagged as Freeborn.

Trash.
An Osu has more worth than your entire lineage. God punish your papa there
Useless yorubawa pig.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
kingbee90:

Hahahahaha!
Go and say this to Desmond (Olushola) Elliot who is a confirmed calabar boy.

Lool.... why display so much folly?

Desmond Elliot was born to a Yoruba father from
Olowogbowo in Lagos Island , Lagos and a mother from Illah in Oshimili North , Delta State.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Rugaria: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
You mean the same oba of Lagos that called your like stupid and bastard for peddling lies against him hahahaha.

Tell your father to come and collect Lagos.

Oshogbo is far developed than your anambra
Leave me joor!
Goan and argeu with your ancestors..

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Oyiboman69: 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land
Trouble Maker
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Rugaria:

Leave me joor!
Goan and argeu with your ancestors..
Now call out your father and your ancestors to come and listen to what oba called you a f your race.

Oba said you a d your parents can continue to decieve yourself and your upcoming generation.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tobichimezie:

An Osu has more worth than your entire lineage. God punish your papa there
Useless yorubawa pig.
Hahahahaha, that is why they cannot eat, dine, wine or play with Freeborn.

E pain this OSU dodondoya.

God punish your parents.

Worthless OSU dodondoya yam iri Pig.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
kingbee90:

I believe you & I have been watching nollywood movies since Desmond Elliot started acting.
How come Olusola entered his name immediately he ventured into Lagos politics?
Oga this is 2021. You need to start thinking with your brain (That's if you have any).
MUMU.
See brother wey mumu.

Elliot that was born in Lagos by a Yoruba father from olowogbowo family in Lagos island and Delta mother from illah in oshimili north in Delta state is from Calanar.

Odensi,

See someone that is talking of 2021 yet still thinks like a chronic fool.

Brother Ode, you for say he's from Arochukwu na.
Fool.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
Hahahahaha, that is why they cannot eat, dine, wine or play with Freeborn.

E pain this OSU dodondoya.

God punish your parents.

Worthless OSU dodondoya yam iri Pig.

Boring and brain-dead nonsense.

You're now dismissed you worthless product of incest.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Odkosh:
See brother wey mumu.

Elliot that was born in Lagos by a Yoruba father from olowogbowo family in Lagos island and Delta mother from illah in oshimili north in Delta state is from Calanar.

Odensi,

See someone that is talking of 2021 yet still thinks like a chronic fool.

Brother Ode, you for say he's from Arochukwu na.
Fool.

Trust Naija politicians on your own peril. Those Murdafurkas can deny their parents for a political office.
After all, Tinubu has never acknowledged publicly that he is from Iragbiji in Osun State.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kingbee90: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Lool.... why display so much folly?

Desmond Elliot was born to a Yoruba father from
Olowogbowo in Lagos Island , Lagos and a mother from Illah in Oshimili North , Delta State.

Trust Naija politicians on your own peril. Those Murdafurkas can deny their parents for a political office.
After all, Tinubu has never acknowledged publicly that he is from Iragbiji in Osun State
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by engrchykae(m): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:
You better shut that ur stupid mouth useless igbo drug dealer, i'm from Rivers state by the Grace of God.

My refusal to form any unwanted alliance with igbos dosen't make me An Aboki.

You better face ur red mud eastland and stop dragging everone in the south south into ur misery.
so you are a lazy militant who wants the government to pay him because there is oil in Rivers State,akwaibom guys have more crude oil and better leadership than you morons but they don't make noise.
Akwaibom have overtaken the entire nigerdelta in everything.
Which one you be?
Ikwere militant,ogoni militant or kalabari militant?
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by engrchykae(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
thundafire:
shut up. There is no land without indigenous people.
except Lagos,if not how can tinubu from osun state be ruling Lagos since 1999?
Where are the bonafide owners?
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by HitlerGaddafi: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Most of them go to the village to build mansions just to let everyone know "they have arrived.". It's true. The goal of an average Igbo man is to build a palatial mansion in his village. Igbos generally like showoff's an financial oppression. They live their life to be richer and wealthier than their peers. That's why during the festive seasons, most Eastern states are usually very lively. They will carry their rolls Royce, Audi R8 , Bentley's etc just to go and oppress others and impress the ladies.

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by HitlerGaddafi: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
It reminds me of the late Victor okafor (eze ego)
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Ekealterego: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:
Only Igbos will understand this (especially my Anambra brothers) na when I enter East from Yankee during the Xmas, I comfirm say boys dey vex for East... mansions dotting every square mile... me sef wey come from Yankee begin shame for myself, money dey East guys... boys are balling big time. Igbos everywhere in the diaspora need to seriously start adopting the think home mentality.

https://twitter.com/Waynetipsy/status/1347633835098451972?s=20

Bro, you go hard on these guys. However, how did these thugs invade such an innocent thread?

Well, here is my contribution. Abia is also silently balling hard especially, in most of these villages. They are not making enough efforts to show the beauties thát lie within their "villages".
Here is Abiriba. I think Igbere and co are also balling hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kSRPDjmqKU
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by samwash(m): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2021
danietohbadt:

Why then do you and your ancestors flood our so called villages?

They come to rip you off your money to enrich themselves.
Why does the Chinese & European man flood the African market ?
Why does the average Nigerian want to go to aboard & hustle to make money,come back home to invest?
You kwn nothing abt hustling, or do they not have the right to stay in any part of the country of their choice?
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by DesChyko: 6:20am On Jan 10, 2021
danietohbadt:

You and your ancestors should contest for an elective post in Lagos and see what happens.

You're not even aware of Lagos politics sef.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by DesChyko: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:
..na when I enter East from Yankee during the Xmas, I comfirm say boys dey vex for East... mansions dotting every square mile... me sef wey come from Yankee begin shame for myself..

My godfather whom I've not seen since I was a toddler, came back from US in 2013 for his father's burial.
When he saw the magnificient buildings here and there on his way in, compared to what he had in his own home, no be person tell am.

He bought 100 by 100 sqm plot at Owerri and began to erect three buildings at once. One in his compound and twin buildings in that Owerri plot.

It wasn't even long before another friend of his came back to begin his own project sef.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2021
samwash:

They come to rip you off your money to enrich themselves.
Why does the Chinese & European man flood the African market ?
Why does the average Nigerian want to go to aboard & hustle to make money,come back home to invest?

The average Nigerian man runs abroad to hustle cos Nigeria isn't better than the countries they run to period.
Your brothers and ancestors run away from their villages because they can't make a good living in those villages.
How many Europeans are in Nigeria?
Mr Hustler.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by samwash(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2021
danietohbadt:

The average Nigerian man runs abroad to hustle cos Nigeria isn't better than the countries they run to period.
Your brothers and ancestors run away from their villages because they can't make a good living in those villages.
How many Europeans are in Nigeria?
Mr Hustler.

Does it mean the Chinese & European that are in Africa can't make a good living in their respective countries ?
Better think rational & you think that they are not many European in Nigeria?
Better think again !!!
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2021
samwash:

Does it mean the Chinese & European that are in Africa can't make a good living in their respective countries ?
Better think rational & you think that they are not many European in Nigeria?
Better think again !!!

Oga, like I said earlier, how many Europeans came down to Africa and Nigeria to hustle like Nigerians flood their own countries?
Many of them who come here often times are here to execute contracts, and a large number equally come over to start businesses that run into multi millions.
They enjoy VIP treatment down here. Do Nigerians enjoy the same in their countries?
We do menial jobs in their countries.
Do they come down to Nigeria to do menial jobs?
How. many Nigeria CEOs have Europeans and Chinese nationals as employees?
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2021
kingbee90:

After all, Tinubu has never acknowledged publicly that he is from Iragbiji in Osun State.
Yes, you must know more than him and his family. So why didn't he deny his mother.

Calabar ko, calabash ni.

Or you mean way Obasanjo never acknowledge he's Igbo from Anambra according to you people stupid theory.

Go and tell Desmond he's from Calabar since you know him well and know more than him. Abi don't you know his father.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odkosh: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2021
Tobichimezie:

Boring and brain-dead nonsense.

You're now dismissed you worthless product of incest.
OSU, go and prepare, you are next to be sacrifice to useless arochukwu dummy god.

Product of bastards.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Ideadoctor(m): 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=97877954]Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land [/quothe]here comes the tribal conscious ones,always comparing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezechima Clan Analysis By Osita Mordi / Is Goodluck Jonathan Igbo, his name is Ebele? / What's Wrong With Your Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.