Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... (6886 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of Igbo Ladies Back In The Precolonial Era / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2021
Only Igbos will understand this (especially my Anambra brothers) na when I enter East from Yankee during the Xmas, I comfirm say boys dey vex for East... mansions dotting every square mile... me sef wey come from Yankee begin shame for myself, money dey East guys... boys are balling big time. Igbos everywhere in the diaspora need to seriously start adopting the think home mentality.

https://twitter.com/Waynetipsy/status/1347633835098451972?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Fahdiga(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2021
Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Freestainworld(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2021
If you are an Igbo man without a good house in the village, you never start.

21 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why then do you and your ancestors flood our so called villages?

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Fahdiga(m): 11:33am On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Have you ever seen me in your so called villages

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kriss216: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Lagos is no man’s land!

30 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by BastardWike: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

This may appear like a joke, but it's 100% factual.

20 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos is no man’s land!

Keep deceiving yourself oooo.

You and your ancestors should contest for an elective post in Lagos and see what happens.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Tobichimezie: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

You and your ancestors should contest for an elective post in Lagos and see what happens.

Stop derailing the thread with your boring tripe

12 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Have you ever seen me in your so called villages

Your ancestors Kcee, Emoney, started from Ajegunle. Cosmas Maduka isn't an exception

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by SaintBishop: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

not only lagos they also flood our villages here in Rivers state.

Bunch of unwanted elements who keep running from that their cursed land.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Must you mention Yorubas again, for this virgin thread.
Now you Don disvirgin the thread....

9 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Fahdiga(m): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

Your ancestors Kcee, Emoney, started from Ajegunle. Cosmas Maduka isn't an exception
I'm not related to them

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Marine54(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

Aboki claiming Rivers State, who dash money banana.Typical fulani muslim

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by GamalNasser: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2021
All sunken capital las las .. Elon Musk doesn't own a mansion in his village , he owns Tesla, Spaceex , Starlink and the boring company... This is just ego measuring capital dunkin venture

7 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Fahdiga(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2021
Kyase:

Must you mention Yorubas again, for this virgin thread.
Now you Don disvirgin the thread....
I said what every reasonable Yoruba man knows as the truth

1 Like

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by danietohbadt(m): 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
I'm not related to them

The same ancestral blood runs through you.

Your other brothers are in India, Pakistan and Singapore peddling "whitish substances"

Loool.

The developers themselves.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kyase(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
I said what every reasonable Yoruba man knows as the truth

3 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by SaintBishop: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marine54:
Aboki claiming Rivers State, who dash money banana.Typical fulani muslim
Confused igbo pig claimng Akwa ibom who dash a criminal like u Akwa ibom?

grin

And what i said about igbos are all true, nobody need them here in Rivers state, we are tired of them running from that their shithole called east, we are tired of them flooding our streets with their fake drugs,and fake products.

That's why when wicked Wike decide to deal with them in Oyibo no Rivers man or woman said a damn thing
cause we are all happy with wike.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Marine54(m): 12:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

grin

And what i said about igbos are all true, nobody need them here in Rivers state, we are tired of them running from that their shithole called east, we are tired of them flooding our streets with their fake drugs,and fake products.

That's why when wicked Wike decide to deal with them in Oyibo no Rivere man or woman said a damn thing
Shut up Abok! I am Typical Akwa Ibom man, by the Grace of God. My alliance with doesn't make an IBO man.
You better face you already wratched and backwards north , leave south south of your misery..

8 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Fahdiga(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

The same ancestral blood runs through you.

Your other brothers are in India, Pakistan and Singapore peddling "whitish substances"

Loool.

The developers themselves.
Your logic doesn't make sense. are you saying that the Yoruba man hawking Agbo in our street is your blood relative

6 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Exmilitant(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

Unlike them, i won't be comfortable living outside my ancestral land. Call me local.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
danietohbadt:

You’re the one deceiving yourself.

Former Oshodi Rep is an Igbo man. Many Igbos hold elective posts in Lagos State.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by SaintBishop: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marine54:
Shut Aboki, Typical Akwa Ibom man, by the Grace of God. My alliance with doesn't make an IBO man.
You better face you already wratched and backwards north , leave south south of your misery..
You better shut that ur stupid mouth useless igbo drug dealer, i'm from Rivers state by the Grace of God.

My refusal to form any unwanted alliance with igbos dosen't make me An Aboki.

You better face ur red mud eastland and stop dragging everone in the south south into ur misery.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kinematics: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kinematics: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
SaintBishop:

grin

That's why when wicked Wike decide to deal with them in Oyibo no Rivers man or woman said a damn thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Odoogu(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Wetin concern Yoruba land with wetin the op post?

Una sha like to dey miss yarn.
Person no fit hustle make im family proud again?

3 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Kinematics: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marine54:
[s]Shut up Abok! I am Typical Akwa Ibom man, by the Grace of God. My alliance with doesn't make an IBO man.
You better face you already wratched and backwards north , leave south south of your misery..[/s]

4 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
The first thing an Igboman especially Anambra Igbo does is to make his village home comfortable for himself, his family and his visitors.
It may look like a waste especially for those abroad but it's actually not.

I can stay comfortably in my village home for one week without knowing it until I step outside gate. grin

6 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by thundafire: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kriss216:

Lagos is no man’s land!
shut up. There is no land without indigenous people.

3 Likes

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by wakaman: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Then it most be pure stupidity or stack foolishness that makes you people come in droves to Lagos.

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Rugaria: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
wakaman:

Then it most be pure stupidity or stack foolishness that makes you people come in droves to Lagos.

angry
Lagos is not yorubaland, you ijiot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Left Handed People: Whats So Special About Them! / Are Somali/Ethiopian People Taking Over Modeling? / Onitsha Belongs To Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.