Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... (6934 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of Igbo Ladies Back In The Precolonial Era / Sultan Should Explain This Picture!! / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by kechywillz(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
That how to make ur ancestoral home attractive
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by Emilokoiyawon: 12:18am On May 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Most of the villages in Igbo land looks like cities in Yoruba land

Congratulations. That means your cities must look like Paris and New York. So tell me, If all this is true why do you guys love to cry 'marginalization' every single chance you get? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by haslaw(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2022
SaintBishop:
not only lagos they also flood our villages here in Rivers state.

Bunch of unwanted elements who keep running from that their cursed land.

Even the north. They come here in the guise of doing business only to start stealing and killings babies, selling hard drugs, doing armed robbery.

Yeebos are a cursed tribe not wanted anywhere in the world.
Re: I Came Across This Picture On Twitter And It's Trending... by esthel(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
Every thread turns tribal, na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

****a Bit Of Knowledge About Dreadlocks**** / Learn Greetings In Ebira Language / Ezechima Clan Analysis By Osita Mordi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.