Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (70064 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Understanding A High Value Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
MMXX:
The busy doctor

sorry wrong thread
move along

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Thazard(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Greystone:
"High-value woman"...

Yet your preek is suffering

grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by okoroemeka(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Greystone:
"High-value woman"...

Yet your preek is suffering
most times in a relationship that is cemented by love the preek may even take the back seat and obey the rules of engagement and if you are a busy person with a heavy workload, sex sometimes will be the last thing on your mind,it is obvious the op loves the doc and want more time with her,but sometimes the reality is hard for us to bear and to be a doc is not easy,to save life's she must be available at all times,if I am in love with this doc and she is so busy for me,I will be going for weekly checkup in her private office for close examination and evaluation with the doors locked firmly.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by harrisonbrown2(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
sirjamesjnr:
Yes, She won't have time for me. She doesn't have time for herself either angry. But trust me she always takes out her precious nap and food time, just to talk to me tongue.

I visit her workplace she wouldn't have time to say hi also I have to sleep three nights in different hotels to be able to see her. I got angry one day and ask her, how will she take care of my kids when we marry.

When she is with me, I never want that moment to end. Our romantic life has had to suffer a lot of time because of duty calls. I have to get myself busier so I don't get emotional. she is honest and blunt, doesn’t beat around the bush. Sometimes I have to win her with a strong argument and points.

She is independent and can make life-death decisions, so I don’t feel bad if she doesn’t consult me and make some decisions highhandedly. I trust her, she good decision-maker the majority of times. For us, It’s accountability and responsibility that counts. I won't settle for less and she won't either. No room for excuses or self-pity.

She has to be nice to her patients and fellow male colleagues. I don’t mistake this for flirting. Her male colleagues are there with her than I am, so I am more comfortable and carefree because I trusted her. we do know our boundaries. Most of the time she will be discussing how much she misses me with them. I have the self-confidence that helps me though sometimes I get a bit jealous.

She is Superwoman without the cap all the time. So I have to decide whether to expect even more from her or be Super Man myself and share her burden a bit more.. understand her a bit more..love her a bit more.

As a doctor, she is extremely sensitive but also blunt. She knows when I need a hug and when an earful. Most of the time, she sees me as a case, desperately trying to diagnose my actions, detect my mood, I have to explain every action, etc.

She is great, very polite, courteous, intelligent, and fun and I love her effortlessly. The hard part is living with the job, the workload, the schedule, she never off duty, even when she is off duty, no time for long conversations. I already know I am committed to her and I must be committed to her job too. I need to be supportive of her, emotionally mature and have a life of my own. It has been a long ride but our relationship is thrilling. Will I choose another if given an opportunity? Only if I stop been me.

Learn from me, if you can't compromise in some area never date a high valued woman. With slay mamas wannabe, You have no issue, all you need is your time and money and you are the boss.
Re: My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. by Hamachi(f): 7:02am On Jun 01, 2023
kiss
sirjamesjnr:
Yes, She won't have time for me. She doesn't have time for herself either angry. But trust me she always takes out her precious nap and food time, just to talk to me tongue.

I visit her workplace she wouldn't have time to say hi also I have to sleep three nights in different hotels to be able to see her. I got angry one day and ask her, how will she take care of my kids when we marry.

When she is with me, I never want that moment to end. Our romantic life has had to suffer a lot of time because of duty calls. I have to get myself busier so I don't get emotional. she is honest and blunt, doesn’t beat around the bush. Sometimes I have to win her with a strong argument and points.

She is independent and can make life-death decisions, so I don’t feel bad if she doesn’t consult me and make some decisions highhandedly. I trust her, she good decision-maker the majority of times. For us, It’s accountability and responsibility that counts. I won't settle for less and she won't either. No room for excuses or self-pity.

She has to be nice to her patients and fellow male colleagues. I don’t mistake this for flirting. Her male colleagues are there with her than I am, so I am more comfortable and carefree because I trusted her. we do know our boundaries. Most of the time she will be discussing how much she misses me with them. I have the self-confidence that helps me though sometimes I get a bit jealous.

She is Superwoman without the cap all the time. So I have to decide whether to expect even more from her or be Super Man myself and share her burden a bit more.. understand her a bit more..love her a bit more.

As a doctor, she is extremely sensitive but also blunt. She knows when I need a hug and when an earful. Most of the time, she sees me as a case, desperately trying to diagnose my actions, detect my mood, I have to explain every action, etc.

She is great, very polite, courteous, intelligent, and fun and I love her effortlessly. The hard part is living with the job, the workload, the schedule, she never off duty, even when she is off duty, no time for long conversations. I already know I am committed to her and I must be committed to her job too. I need to be supportive of her, emotionally mature and have a life of my own. It has been a long ride but our relationship is thrilling. Will I choose another if given an opportunity? Only if I stop been me.

Learn from me, if you can't compromise in some area never date a high valued woman. With slay mamas wannabe, You have no issue, all you need is your time and money and you are the boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.