Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted (26027 Views)

Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by GamalNasser: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
unmask:
There was a premise for the endsars protest which was factual. The invasion of the US capitol was based on unfounded claims

So after Sars was disbanded why did they continue the insurection !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
What happens to boko haram sponsors?
Misplaced priority
Useless sets of idiots
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by DoubleEngine007: 11:23am On Jan 10, 2021
I used to think this man has sense o. I am beginning to see that he is an idoit.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by nerd004: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
On your own like Bobby Brown, people have other things to do with their lives than showing support for a DOA issue. After them you will be the next to be thrown into the dock.

If e sure u. please ask FG to arrest the following persons

1. Pastor Sam Adeyemi
2. Aisha Yusufu
3. Davido
4. Rinu

Just those 4 is enough for a massive revolt.. Then those polithiefcians would know how unpopular & unloved they are !!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by donprinyo(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2021
anybody supporting buhari needs a serious mental check up.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by OlujobaSamuel: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Those that invaded Capitol were identified and arrested not those protesting the so called election fraud.
People were attacking protesters with weapons, how many were arrested? DSS claimed a politician was the one conveying thugs with official vehicle in a circulated video, why is the politician still walking free?
Have you identified those parading with oba's staff, judge attire, DPO uniform, etc despite video proof.
Foolsss

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by bigstan11787(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Have they finished bringing those behind Boko Haram to book?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by unmask: 11:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Racoon:
Festus Keyamo of all people.BH sponsors have never been isolated let alone arrested or prosecuted yet it is harmless protesters demanding accountability from a failed government that are threat.

Even the ones arrested wiring cash out of Nigeria to the UAE were not to be prosecuted by the govt but were even asked by the govt to appeal their conviction that came as a result of tracking of their treasonable activities over many years.

Why is #EndSARS their major concern of all the ills that they have bequeathed on this nation? Unthinkable foolishness is pathological inherent in everyone under this useless government.
The presidency is living a once bitten twice shy life.....I believe there is an inherent fear of being removed from power like it was done before. Which is why I think the service chiefs have lasted this long despite their numerous failures.

Our leaders have failed to realize that if you do the actual work, the people will want you. And it is a lot easier to do the work, than spread propaganda

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
what happened after the end sars protest, was to tell you the decay, and havoc the apc government has caused on nigerians. there will be no peace for the wicked.. No jobs, touts every where in lagos, Most Youths doing illegal transactions to make money to feed, businesses struggling to pay salaries. taskforce evrywhere extorting nigerians

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by oluwasegun007(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The same Festus Keyamo of yesteryears

an activist undecided

I never knew a day like this will come

Na so them be...

Small cash and truth eludes them

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by tonykasim(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2021
Because it suit you SAN today,keep it up

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by goooze(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

an activist undecided

I nevepr knew a day like this will come

Most of the so called activist are rogues that are looking for opportunities through attention seeking. The likes of Oshiomole, Dino Melaye, Festus et all.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2021
Stupid man.

Ogun kill you there! angry

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2021
nerd004:

If e sure u. please ask FG to arrest the following persons

1. Pastor Sam Adeyemi
2. Aisha Yusufu
3. Davido
4. Rinu

Just those 4 is enough for a massive revolt.. Then those polithiefcians would know how unpopular & unloved they are !!!
Who are these people? The instigators like Nnenna Kanu, & Reno Omokri are already on the run, what will Government do with these foot soldiers like yourself?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by cassbeat(m): 11:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Incognito403:

Very very true.

Many multimillionaires have low-key become paupers due to this reckless insurrection.

Yes, SARS did many evils. Yes, our government has done many wrongs. But is this reckless act the solution?

In the end, you killed many struggling citizens like you, you destroyed the investment of many citizens like you. You couldn't even touch the politicians you claimed to be against. What's the difference between your delusion and Boko Haram's foolishness?

I get, you feel justified because you've scored a political point against Tinubu. And that political point is worth any number of lives.
Upon all the big grammars you ended up saying nothing... So you mean endsars promoters connived with thugs right? Your eyes are wide open but you can't see

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Alabule: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2021
If there is truly an afterlife. Gani Fawehinmi will be weeping in his grave right now.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Trogge: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2021
One thing is certain, the day Nigeria will be free from corruption, their generations will suffer for what they've done on to 600 years

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by chaloskyx: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
LOOK STOP FITTING A SQUARE PEG IN A ROUND HOLE US AND NIGERIAS CASES ARE DIFFRENT O IN US IT WAS THE OPPOSITION PARTY THAT PROMOTED ITS FOLLOWERS TO PROTEST AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT(A SELFISH MOVEMENT) WHICH DID NOT REFLECT THE MAJORITY. IN NIGERIA ITS THE WHOLE OF NIGERIA THAT WAS FIGHTING THE GOVERNMENT BOT PDP AND APC ON THE BAD ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL POLICIES THAT AFFECTED ALL OF US O YOU NIGERIANS ARE ACTUALLY SLAVES AND DESERVE THE LEADERS YOU HAVE HONESTLY. SO YOU RATHER PREFER TO BE GOING TO CHURCH TO BE LOOKING FOR MIRACLE OR FOR GOD TO CHANGE THINGS. NOW GOD GAVE YOU A MOSES IN TERMS OF YOUR YOUTHS TO CARRY YOU TO THE PROMISE LAND YET YOU ARE AGAINST HIS WORKS AND INSTEAD ARE CLAMORING FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO ARREST YOUR MOSES. IS IT NOT THE SAME GOVT THAT EVEN AFTER THE END SARS ELECTRICITY HAS INCREASED TO 150% THEY ARE STEALING FROM OUR PENSION AND DIVIDENDS TO FUND A FAILED GOVT. YET YOU SUPPORT THEM CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS YOU WOULD ALL CONTINUE TO SUFFER BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY YOUR PLIGHT

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Lufthansa: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Keyamo who in those days claims to be an activist could not see wrong-doings in the actions of men of the defunct SARS.

How is the US case related to this. The peaceful protesters here had a valid reason for the protest as the foolish government in power turn deaf ears against calls to address actions of
the SARS men against citizens.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Eriokanmi: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Festus Keyamo, the political human rights activist. We knew all his gimmicks before he joined politics
We knew all the noise in the newspapers and on TV stations back then was geared towards achieving his political ambitions. Shame on you Keyamo

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Seyzcham91(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
nonsense! did endsars Protesters go to Aso Rock or National assembly House?

rubbish people with their archaic mentality comparing US with naija as if dem be mate
GamalNasser:
I now agree 100 percent immediately I saw some Endsars activist supporting the prosecution of those that occupied US capitol...The Buhari govt must act fast and make sure those behind the Endsars insurection are brought to book..they cost Nigeria many lives and so much loss of private businesses many who have not recovered till date

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

an activist undecided

The guy has achieved his own purpose for activism, and that's the end of story.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by lexy2014: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2021
GamalNasser:
I now agree 100 percent immediately I saw some Endsars activist supporting the prosecution of those that occupied US capitol...The Buhari govt must act fast and make sure those behind the Endsars insurection are brought to book..they cost Nigeria many lives and so much loss of private businesses many who have not recovered till date

What of d bandits that kidnapped school kids in katsina? Will they be brought to book? What will happen to d thugs who were attacking & killing protesters in Abuja, Lagos, Benin & osogbo? What will happen to those who provided logistics to these thugs? What will happen to d governors, top govt officials, legislators & traditional rulers who hoarded covid19 palliatives meant for millions of nigerians?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-killed-endsars-protesters-in-benin-says-obaseki/amp

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by GamalNasser: 11:32am On Jan 10, 2021
Seyzcham91:

rubbish people with their archaic mentality comparing US with naija as if dem be mate

GTFOH before I swear for U
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Seyzcham91(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
i have thought same way too! infact i do pray to God to make me invincible that no man can kill me either spiritually or physically so i can deal with them all

i can't help but imagine myself cleaning up naija by killing them all
southniyikaye:
What happens to boko haram sponsors?
Misplaced priority
Useless sets of idiots

Sometimes, I wish I can just have this supernatural powers to deal ruthlessly with the kids and offsprings of these useless politicians so they too can feel what parents feel daily..
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Femeto: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/endsars-promoters-must-be-prosecuted-keyamo/amp/
List of people we will deal with after they leave government Keyamo,Lai Mohammed and Femi Adesina are top priorities. Blind thinkers. Did the EndSARS protesters attack the national assembly?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by GamalNasser: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:

What of d bandits that kidnapped school kids in katsina? Will they be brought to book? What will happen to d thugs who were attacking & killing protesters in Abuja, Lagos, Benin & osogbo? What will happen to those who provided logistics to these thugs? What will happen to d governors, top govt officials, legislators & traditional rulers who hoarded covid19 palliatives meant for millions of nigerians?

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-hoodlums-killed-endsars-protesters-in-benin-says-obaseki/amp

Are you asking me ? Did I vote Buhari? Since we all don't want to have sense let's not have sense
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by elijahkayode(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Jostoman: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
GamalNasser:
you have never make any reasonable comment on this forum before so am not Surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by lexy2014: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
GamalNasser:

So after Sars was disbanded why did they continue the insurection !!!

Was d disbanding of SARS d only demand of d protesters?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by tolexy007(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

an activist undecided

I.used to b one of his fans backed then not knowing he was just looking for what to eat

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2021
Seyzcham91:

No instead they went to the Palms Shoprite & Lekki Toll gate to steal. Why go to a toll plaza where they collect money, does that sound like Lagos State Governor’s lodge, or the State house of Assembly hall?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Remodelled Murtala Square In Kaduna Commissioned By Buhari Today / Disquiet As Lagos VIS Head Is Removed / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.