Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted (26029 Views)

Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
lol. Anyone in government making mad millions is not “working for what they achieve”. They are stealing. They are cheating!! I’m in private business and I want to really work for what I achieve there. If I ever go into public office it wouldn’t be to enrich myself. Bro.
You don’t have to steal when you are in Government, many money making opportunities will be introduced to you, a signature on a document could be worth a 100 thousand Dollars for thank you, Festus Kenyamo was a very successful lawyer & activist before he came into Government, Money is not his problem.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by GamalNasser: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Golan007:

I see.

I thought you were all for anarchy and anything to bring down this government.

I guess your patriotism stops at the point it hurts you personally.

Anything to replace Buhari except Anarchy..I have never been a fan of Anarchy or Revolution because they don't have control and you the supporter will end up being the victim
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Golan007:

If you know Boko Haram sponsors go to AIT to call out their names.
the ones caught in UAE, can't they be linked to their co sponsors in Nigeria or in other countries?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
southniyikaye:
the ones caught in UAE, can't they be linked to their co sponsors in Nigeria or in other countries?
We Nigerians are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram with our misconstrued view on religion, let’s just say the chicken has come home to roost, our hypocrisy has caught up with us.

Again Jacob Zumba weeped about the removal of Gaddafi, Jonathan praised the Zionist for removing Gaddafi all in the name of pretending to love Democrazy but they forgot to tell him that the mayhem of that removal will be felt here in the Sahel, too much Libyan weapons hidden in Bunkers in the Sahara will be looted by criminals, & used to wage wars in West Africa, via Mali, Niger, & Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by friendl: 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Shame
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
You don’t have to steal when you are in Government, many money making opportunities will be introduced to you, a signature on a document could be worth a 100 thousand Dollars for thank you, Festus Kenyamo was a very successful lawyer & activist before he came into Government, Money is not his problem.
hahaha. What you just described is called “kickback” and it’s still considered part of corruption for your information. Every document should be signed based on merit. If a contractor is the most qualified to execute a project then they should be given the project with no need for “thank you” money. Sorry not interested in that either.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Andibot(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
I cannot continue to imagine that our politicians especially Festus, will rather prefer to address issues that is not first against the safety of lives and property of the millions of Nigerians they swore to protect. Rather they tackle the issue of harmless Nigerians fighting for an end to brutality and bad governance. The thousands killed on a weekly basis should be their concern first rather than all this. Now Festus wants to wake up a sleeping dog rather than face the main issue. It's a shame!
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
hahaha. What you just described is called “kickback” and it’s still considered part of corruption for your information. Every document should be signed based on merit. If a contractor is the most qualified to execute a project then they should be given the project with no need for “thank you” money. Sorry not interested in that either.
Americans call it lobbying, ask Atiku to explain what 75 thousand dollars was doing inside the refrigerator of Congress man Jefferson of Louisiana?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by ronaldbecky(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
yeye dey smell,show me any body who wasn't successful or rich b4 venturing into politics..
abi na poor man dey join politics...as far as naija is concern,every politicians is fighting for his own interest....if kenyamo have brain,he either resign or keep mouth shut,if he has noting to say....yeye dey smell...
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
ronaldbecky:
yeye dey smell,show me any body who wasn't successful or rich b4 venturing into politics..
abi na poor man dey join politics...as far as naija is concern,every politicians is fighting for his own interest....if kenyamo have brain,he either resign or keep mouth shut,if he has noting to say....yeye dey smell...
Gerrout with your hatred, no be only resign, the money they pay all those people’s for doing nothing is even stealing, don’t hate the player, hate the game, Advocate for the abolishment of this useless democrazy if you are that pained about the system, let Festus Kenyamo do his time & go.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
It is true what of when one bad belle person like your Father decides to punish an innocent person because he is not born again like the hypocrite, or wants to sleep with your wife, & leaves your file on the table for 3 years? Fela called it power show.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by ronaldbecky(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Gerrout with your hatred, no be only resign, the money they pay all those people’s for doing nothing is even stealing, don’t hate the player, hate the game, Advocate for the abolishment of this useless democrazy if you are that pained about the system, let Festus Kenyamo do his time & go.
enya,b calming down...i don't hate him...we both know how politics work in naija...there are some sensitive matter,which u are to b very careful when addressing them....be sincerly....do u think Kenyamo make sense in in his statement...
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Toks2008(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/endsars-promoters-must-be-prosecuted-keyamo/amp/

Keyamo has lost it.

Shame shame and more Shame.

I spit on you Keyamo.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by onpoint69(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
what is this one saying, twisting the truth... like in America, was it not FGN officials that escalated the "endsars" protest, now this idiot is calling it a regime change.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
ronaldbecky:
enya,b calming down...i don't hate him...we both know how politics work in naija...there are some sensitive matter,which u are to b very careful when addressing them....be sincerly....do u think Kenyamo make sense in in his statement...
Too much sense, the same people that are screaming that the violators of Capitol Hill be prosecuted, like FFK & Reno Omokri are the same people that supported the Endsars in Nigeria, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander, if Yankee prosecutes, we in Nigeria have already started ours in earnest.

CNN now has a good story on protest, so they can leave Channel News to handle the protest report in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
onpoint69:
what is this one saying, twisting the truth... like in America, was it not FGN officials that escalated the "endsars" protest, now this idiot is calling it a regime change.
You lack common sense comprehension? Was it not POTUS that instigated those criminals to match on Capitol Hill? The insurrectors both in Yankee & Nigeria must be put on trial.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Okoroawusa: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
This report is biased...

Meanwhile,if you were directly or indirectly involved in the #Endsars protests that led to the looting and destruction of Lagos may your life be squandered and looted.

I don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
Toks2008:

Keyamo has lost it.

Shame shame and more Shame.

I spit on you Keyamo.
Don’t go & spit on your brother in that your small cubicle? Your saliva no get weight like covid 19, e no fit reach Abuja.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by smokeyupu(m): 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
I'm shocked at his recent utterances...

A whole SAN wey we dey respect... Chain!!!!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by realteejay: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odkosh:
We are here, come and prosecute us and have your family members slaughtered.

"slaughtered"?!
if the govt made attempt to arrest and prosecute you for using inappropriate and hateful word now, you will be shouting...
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by SIONKPO1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmmm,Power dey intoxicate this one,I pity him Family for Delta cause me dey very sure say dem go burn him house kwata-kpata
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
smokeyupu:
I'm shocked at his recent utterances...

A whole SAN wey we dey respect... Chain!!!!!!
So he should profess a false statement just to massage your bruised assertion?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:
Hmmmm,Power dey intoxicate this one,I pity him Family for Delta cause me dey very sure say dem go burn him house kwata-kpata
Don’t pity them, Charity begins at home, pity yourself & family, it is their turn, Festus Kenyamo & Family, next Na Senior Minister, one step at a time. Go and burn his house in Ughelli, let us see how you will make it out of there alive?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by pacespot(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
These people are just looking for every means to carry out their evil plan against EndSARS protestors. So the racist white supremacy supporters of Donald Trump are now equal to the people fighting against police brutality and bad governance. So because the invasion of USA capitol is condemnable, any protest of any kind should be prosecuted henceforth. I sorry for anyone still harboring hope of development in this country. Look at the evil mentality of one of the people occupying the position of leadership in this country. The military who carried out the massacre against the peaceful protestors at lekki and elsewhere have been let off the hook and this animal is calling for the heads of EndSARS sponsors because of invasion of USA capitol which garnered worldwide condemnation.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
I have lost respect for this idiot
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Onuoha1234(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
It is clear that the so-called politicians cannot see that the people who bear the brunt of voting now know what to do next round soon
.The da of reckoning is approaching.God help our people to do what is right.in his sight.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by SIONKPO1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Don’t pity them, Charity begins at home, pity yourself & family, it is their turn, Festus Kenyamo & Family, next Na Senior Minister, one step at a time. Go and burn his house in Ughelli, let us see how you will make it out of there alive?
Okay,
FYI,no Endsars protester burnt any structure, it was done by this government when they sponsored thugs to disrupt peaceful and well coordinated protests
I pity you and your lineage cause you sound like a cursed fellow
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Okay,
FYI,no Endsars protester burnt any structure, it was done by this government when they sponsored thugs to disrupt peaceful and well coordinated protests
I pity you and your lineage cause you sound like a cursed fellow
Please keep your emphatic hypocrisy for your family members, go & burn his family house in Uvwie, your parents will file a missing persons report.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by SIONKPO1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Go & burn his family house in Uvwie, your parents will file a missing persons report.
Tell him to get a court injunction to arrest falz or Aisha Yesufu
quack san
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Incognito403: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Josywhyte:

It was a peaceful protest until the so called useless SARS opened fire on innocent people which led to nationwide unrest. U people should think before u comment. If it was a relative of yours that was killed during the protest by army or SARS,u won't be saying this
It was never peaceful. We were in this country together at the time. I'm not talking from Yankee.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
SIONKPO1:

Tell him to get a court injunction to arrest falz or Aisha Yesufu
quack san
Are you not a Nigerian Mr Follow Follow, why not a court injunction to arrest you, or didn’t you take part in the protest? Aren’t the names you mentioned your juniors in age?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by ronaldbecky(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Too much sense, the same people that are screaming that the violators of Capitol Hill be prosecuted, are the same people that supported the Endsars in Nigeria, what is good for the goose, is good for the gander, if Yankee prosecutes, we in Nigeria have already started ours in earnest.

CNN now has a good story on protest, so they can leave Channel News to handle the protest report in Nigeria.
lolz...u aren't getting it...we too like to over do....ur house in on fire,and u are comparing to another man house whose house is on fire....now tell me,who will suffer,their house or your...
U can't compare endsars protest to the us capitol invasion...if during d tme of Jonathan Election loss,Where he refuse to conceal...and then he incite his fans to Match to asorock to stop the swearing of Buhari,what do u think will hapen?...this is the scenario that hapen in usa...what hapen in lekki gate,was d outburst cause by the government,in which they would have handle lightly when the protest was still on,No..every tin na gra gra...Boom! one mistake every were turn riot...that is why I say kenyamo no get "BRAIN".....is a fact..this aren't about hate...we are trying to heal,and he bringing it back by saying d protester should be arrested and comparing it to what happen in the usa..if the federal government should say they wana arrest the protesters,..i damn u,the next protest would b anarchy...u might not b save...peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name / COVID-19: FG May Impose A Travel Ban - Lai Mohammed / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.