Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted (26034 Views)

Adegboruwa To Keyamo: EndSARS Panels Are Legal, Set Up By the FG Through NEC / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by coputa(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
He grew up in Ughelli & Warri & only relocated to Lagos state after graduating from The University of Benin, & NYSC service, stop talking garbage. Delta State no dey do Follow Follow, for ever numero uno.
Na urhobo man follow follow pass for this country.
Why should urhobo (majority) present two gubernatorial candidate's ; otega and great ogboru against okowa(minority) in the last governorship election in Delta state,is that not follow follow.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
geewean:
. What happens to the promoters of Boko Haram Misplaced brain cells

The truth was about to be revealed until Pdp & Jonathan decided to silence them.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-crash/nigerian-governor-ex-security-head-die-in-air-crash-idUKBRE8BE0A520121215

The statement confirmed the deaths of Kaduna state governor Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa, former national security adviser General Owoye Azazi, their aides Dauda Tsoho and Mohammed Kamal and the two pilots, Muritala Mohammed Daba and Adeyemi Sowole.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
coputa:
Na urhobo man follow follow pass for this country.
Why should urhobo (majority) present two gubernatorial candidate's ; otega and great ogboru against okowa(minority) in the last governorship election in Delta state,is that not follow follow.
Maybe for people like you, & Great Ogboru that have no vision?, No vacancy in Dennis Osadebe House 2019, 2023 is for the Urhobos.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
GamalNasser:
I now agree 100 percent immediately I saw some Endsars activist supporting the prosecution of those that occupied US capitol...The Buhari govt must act fast and make sure those behind the Endsars insurection are brought to book..they cost Nigeria many lives and so much loss of private businesses many who have not recovered till date

If you don't talk like this, how'd i believe that you're an arewa? Always thinking with like a sheep
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odkosh:
We are here, come and prosecute us and have your family members slaughtered.

100%
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by GamalNasser: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

If you don't talk like this, how'd i believe that you're an arewa? Always thinking with like a sheep

Eyah shebi you can see you don't have sense
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by JoeEeL(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Odkosh:
We are here, come and prosecute us and have your family members slaughtered.

Best comment
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by imma007: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mad man��

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Brushstrokes20: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Useless govt of power drunk, self serving baaaastarrrds!
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by coputa(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Maybe for people like you, & Great Ogboru that have no vision?, No vacancy in Dennis Osadebe House 2019, 2023 is for the Urhobos.
una(urhobo)go still sell am for pot of pottage.do you know that four urhobo candidate's are already warming up for the seat, and they will all lost.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by TemmyT002(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
I can't believe Keyamo said this.
My goodness!!
This government is turning to something else entirely.
The ones with integrity are losing themselves.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
coputa:
una(urhobo)go still sell am for pot of pottage.do you know that four urhobo candidate's are already warmiy up for the seat and they will all lost.
I can see that you are not from the Big Heart State? because any reasonable thinking adult of Delta origin, is aware that the next Governor of Delta State whether pdp, or APC will be an extract from Ughelli North Local Government Area.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
You tell me what was presented by the thugs & miscreants to the Governor of Lagos State, I wasn’t there, & I wasn’t privy to the circular? Yet after their so called rendezvous with the Governor of Lagos State, the criminals still looted, & tried their utmost to cause mayhem, burn down & loot as much properties as possible they could?

I wasn't there also. And if u weren't there, how did u no that they were "thugs and miscreants"? If u weren't there, how do u that PDP hijacked d protests? U still haven't been able to tell me how pdp hijacked d protests since I said u weren't there. If u weren't there& u weren't privy to d "circular", on what basis are u then making ur claims?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-sanwo-olu-meets-president-buhari-igp-presents-protesters-demands/amp/
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. He's simply a political activist not a human rights activist. He's achieved his aim already. Useless being like him.
You are very correct, Festus Kyamo has deviated from what he used to be to become a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Josywhyte: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mr Stupid Keyamo,let me ask you slowpoke. What about the military and SARS that opened fire and killed innocent civilians. Won't those ones be probed or are they untouchable? Screw you modafvka

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by IgboWarlord(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Using Capitol Invasion as an example?Those people are SUPPPOSED to be arrested because their actions were uncalled for..But SARS murdered hundreds upon hundreds of citizens..So Keyamo, u no get talk.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
lexy2014:

I wasn't there also. And if u weren't there, how did u no that they were "thugs and miscreants"? If u weren't there, how do u that PDP hijacked d protests? U still haven't been able to tell me how pdp hijacked d protests since I said u weren't there. If u weren't there& u weren't privy to d "circular", on what basis are u then making ur claims?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-sanwo-olu-meets-president-buhari-igp-presents-protesters-demands/amp/
Thugs everywhere, maybe it was doctors, & members of the Nigerian Bar Association That looted the Palms, & ransacked the toll gate?, then quickly mobilized their colleagues in different states to carry out jail breaks & free convicted criminals?Show me the link of any recognized registered organization in Nigeria that supported that useless pdp protest, why did the Nigerian Labor Congress not participate in the protest?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Comedian2019: 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mad man
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Josywhyte: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Incognito403:

Very very true.

Many multimillionaires have low-key become paupers due to this reckless insurrection.

Yes, SARS did many evils. Yes, our government has done many wrongs. But is this reckless act the solution?

In the end, you killed many struggling citizens like you, you destroyed the investment of many citizens like you. You couldn't even touch the politicians you claimed to be against. What's the difference between your delusion and Boko Haram's foolishness?

I get, you feel justified because you've scored a political point against Tinubu. And that political point is worth any number of lives.

It was a peaceful protest until the so called useless SARS opened fire on innocent people which led to nationwide unrest. U people should think before u comment. If it was a relative of yours that was killed during the protest by army or SARS,u won't be saying this
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The same Festus Keyamo of yesteryears

an activist undecided

I never knew a day like this will come
That's what happens when you start chopping government money. It can make you forget where you're coming from.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by wazobia68: 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jack (Twitter) aiding destruction of Nigeria, but doing all to save his country. God de o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Josywhyte:
Mr Stupid Keyamo,let me ask you slowpoke. What about the military and SARS that opened fire and killed innocent civilians. Won't those ones be probed or are they untouchable? Screw you modafvka
I hearsay, Name the people that were shot, why no eulogy for you, & them? Maybe they are like Casper the friendly ghost?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by 7lives: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Incognito403:

Very very true.

Many multimillionaires have low-key become paupers due to this reckless insurrection.

Yes, SARS did many evils. Yes, our government has done many wrongs. But is this reckless act the solution?

In the end, you killed many struggling citizens like you, you destroyed the investment of many citizens like you. You couldn't even touch the politicians you claimed to be against. What's the difference between your delusion and Boko Haram's foolishness?

I get, you feel justified because you've scored a political point against Tinubu. And that political point is worth any number of lives.

Did you see how the soro soke crew were hacking people to death just because they want easy money for Christmas?.
Imagine slashing people with cutlass and taking their phones and wallets.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
That's what happens when you start chopping government money. It can make you forget where you're coming from.
Since you know my guy, wait for your turn, no one will give it to you on a platter, you work for everything you achieve.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by EseBaba: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pls you have to think before texting ok? Endsars was about the reformation of a demonic security group who oppressed and maimed most times innocent citizens! Is it the same as that of capitol?
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapele914:
Thugs everywhere, maybe it was doctors, & members of the Nigerian Bar Association That looted the Palms, & ransacked the toll gate?, then quickly mobilized their colleagues in different states to carry out jail breaks & free convicted criminals?Show me the link of any recognized registered organization in Nigeria that supported that useless pdp protest, why did the Nigerian Labor Congress not participate in the protest?

U haven't answered my questions:

1. And if u weren't there, how did u no that they were "thugs and miscreants"?
2. If u weren't there, how do u that PDP hijacked d protests?
3. U still haven't been able to tell me how pdp hijacked d protests since I said u weren't there.
4. If u weren't there& u weren't privy to d "circular", on what basis are u then making ur claims?

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by simcomu: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
when you talk like this , this endsars people wil curse you for saying your own view.Nigerians are hyprocrite, they want freedom of speech but will curse and attack anybody who does not share same view with them.Ofcourse, the endsars protest was a good one but some people had evil motive behind it,some of those who organised it had a very bad motive and only decieved innocent Nigerians.Ofcourse the buhari government has done very bad but we must know how to go about a peaceful protest.I dont stay in Nigeria but i must say that even thou we have freedom of speech ,people dont just gather people for protest without approval;If you gather anybody for any protest,you are responsible for whatever happened during the protest.So the endsars promoters should be able to defend themselves in the court for any damage that occured Who will pay for all the shop looted,for all the properties destroyed? compensate for all lives lost?

Neddstark:
Endsars protesters blocked major roads by commuters increasing traffic on the roads, leaving thousands of Nigerians stranded and crippling the transportation system in the country
Endsars protesters carried caption of hate against the government and northerners
Endsars protesters burnt police stations, a public property and allowed hoodlums to invade the stations and steal amoury. Now there is a crime upsurge in the country.
Endsars protesters supported the killing of some innocent police officers.
Endsarss protesters got fake images of victims of the Lekki toll gate massacre to spread hate and incite uprising on social media
Those insensitive pawns were used by some social media activists to perpetuate a lot of evil.
Fact is that the endsars protesters did way more worse than the Capitol Hill domestic terrorists. They should be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by seunayantokun(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Keyamo and people like him are the reason we have to question the honesty or sincerity of past and present Nigerian rights activists.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by PlainSight(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
The same Festus Keyamo of yesteryears

an activist undecided

I never knew a day like this will come
he won't be there for eternity and his words will haunt him.activist indeed

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by sapele914(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Josywhyte:

It was a peaceful protest until the so called useless SARS opened fire on innocent people which led to nationwide unrest. U people should think before u comment. If it was a relative of yours that was killed during the protest by army or SARS,u won't be saying this
98% of those killed during that protest were criminals, 2% unlucky passerby that got caught up in the mayhem of the looters.
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Sabpet(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
deantimes:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/endsars-promoters-must-be-prosecuted-keyamo/amp/

Bonkers Festus

I know dz govt have paid u ur own money to come to say spit rubbish

See de day price of fuel went up, sense became scarce in ol dz government pipu head

Oluwa abeg use thunder finished pipu like dz
Re: Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oga "THUNDER FIRE U".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labour Party’s Endorsement Of Makinde In Oyo Raises Controversy / FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts / Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.