Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition (959 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Have You Ever Dated Someone On Nairaland? Please Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by dealordea(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2011
I thought of this thread after reading another on here , So the question is, have you ever dated someone like this? How did you deal with it, and what did you learn from it? grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by alagha: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2011
buried before death.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by 190: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2011
yes i have.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by 190: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2011
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by chei: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes.[size=2pt] your mama[/size] angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
LMAO
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by MrsChima(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2011
DOA
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Abbycrown(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yeah, for one and a half day. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2011
lmao @ chima.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
I wish. (As long as I wouldn't marry them.)

I mean people with no ambition generally have more fun in life. grin grin grin grin (No stress what so ever.)

The people I date, are so serious, is not even funny. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by MrsChima(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2011
Where you been wifey? cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2011
I've been out in the cold working, just to make it big for your sake. grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by 25omega(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
yes i did once never again

she was more concerned about going to clubs and doing the same dead end job anyway past history
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by funmeme(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2011
yes i have, its frustratiing. i tried to convince him to dream big, change alot of tins he does but i cudnt cope wit  an NFA, so i had to quit. i dnt regret quiting cos i knw its 4gud.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by iice(f): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes. . .what ambition would there be at the point when we were still kids and his father empire would be his one day?
Anyway. . .nothing to learn. I got bored like i get bored with most things. And all i wanted was to play my SNES which surprisingly he didn't share a passion for undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Bigwig1: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
I dated one for ova 3yrs,am cin a brighter future but she wasn't,i tried removin d vail on her eyes but @ d end of d day she said she was tired nd she left.wat paind me d most was my precious tym she wasted afta introducin her 2 pple around me." Never fyt wit an ugly man because dey ve nufin to loose".
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
We would have nothing to talk about. I can only really relate to a woman if she has a passion.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by BABE3: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yes o! NFA's(No future ambition). One date and I was done! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
no!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by Mcleo007(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
*Snarls, squaks and spits,
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by 190: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

he is the guy who >> grin grin
all of the time. tongue

ismh isnt it undecided
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone With No Ambition by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
smh undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Want Me Back Plz Advice Me. / Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? / Can You Date Your Friend's X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.