Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (47296 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
Anna, u like cleaning like me too? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
U be wardrobe?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
Dis mouth sef angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
iyatrustee:

Dis mouth sef angry angry
Sis u r getting so sensitive for Yusuf,if u need a change of environment -u can always come over to my place!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2011
The problem is Yusuf doesnt seem to be talking much these days. I wonder what secret he is hiding from us
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^ i'm not hiding anything, it just seems anything i say aweva harmless gets i-y-a all moody, hence i ve decided 2 go lipsrsealed until d baby comes cheesy cheesy , by the way, hope every1 is fyn 2day, *i'm hoping i get voted back in2 power 2day by my people* cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2011
Vote for sale undecided undecided
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2011
Yusuf, voe of wetin? I no understand u
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
@ iya, ur vote does not count, i'm not representing any part of ekiti, wait till monday sha. *dis jega guy has ruined my rigging calculations*

@ potato, general elections are around the corner in naija *or is it Nigeria?* , and iya wants me to loose, how does she think i'm going to take care of her and d baby?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2011
My one vote can make or mar ur chances MR! By d way, Jega has indirectly declared monday as work free and I am loving it already kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^ that gives us plenty of tym to do kerewa kiss kiss kiss .

na wa oh, Jega did d whole nigeria APRIL FOOL, but it came one day late. angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
Wow! Is this how life is? My supposed friends all eager to make a new show. Well good for y'all. Good luck.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2011
^^ Why did you dump me?  cry cry cry

New show ke? U dissapeared for weeks and never even tell me where u at! I heard news that you dumpd me for good! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2011
You heard and you could not wait to hear from me? Are you so fickle?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2011
2 weeks!!! What do u expect of 2 weeks on NL!?  cry cry cry And u came on the 27 yet you dont evr wanna check on me. What do you expect me to think? angry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 12:37am On Apr 04, 2011
So you mean your loyal friends who welcomed you back after you stopped being Gabry were fools? What has the time got to do with it? Did you see me make any comment since the last one on the 17th?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

So you mean your loyal friends who welcomed you back after you stopped being Gabry were fools? What has the time got to do with it? Did you see me make any comment since the last one on the 17th?

Loyal friends are loyal friends. (but when they leave their friends hanging, they are no more consider loyal) U are my love on Nairaland. Please get that straight. A person whom is a lover on NL will never leave the person hanging half way here and all alone. It only shows that you are not sincere with our E Love!  angry

The thing which made me so angry is you came visiting here but you dont bother to ask of me! Thats what Im so angry about! angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 1:32am On Apr 04, 2011
So switching to dave (fake brother) is the best move right? If you know I came in on the 27th why did you not wait?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2011
I didnt know u came in untill I read Iya's posts. Now that made me even more angry!!! Cause u came in u never bothered to ask of me!!! cry cry cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 2:03am On Apr 04, 2011
Did I post anything? I absolutely hate when folk don't ask questions and just jump to conclusions. Iya saw it and never mentioned it till today and you are using it as an excuse for an action you took days ago.

It's ok I don't don't want "friends" like you guys no loyalty and no esteem.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 2:38am On Apr 04, 2011
U call ignoring us for 2 weeks is loyalty? You visited this place, u didnt post and u decided to keep ignoring us is called Loyalty? So that is loyalty to you right? Everyone else here is a fake and you are the only loyal one here right?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 2:49am On Apr 04, 2011
Please if any of you cared you'd have shown it.

Thanks it was fun while it lasted now go on and enjoy your new show.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:08am On Apr 04, 2011
You think we have not shown it? We continuously ask where are u and all that. You came in and just watch and decided to ignore us.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1088.html#msg7938385
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1088.html#msg7944636 <<< To catch your attention but when you came in, you decided to keep quiet I guess  undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1088.html#msg7946809
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1088.html#msg7948030 <<< All that and you still decided to keep silent
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1120.html#msg7948689
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1120.html#msg7948975  <<< I even wanted to leave NL for a moment there because of you
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1120.html#msg7952602  <<< You have no idea how I feel. . . Just incase if you dont know that song was how I feel!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1152.html#msg7970559  <<< After my hope is gone, I can still have the nerve to have faith that you are coming back by posting that but guess what? U didnt!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615769.1184.html#msg8014827 <<< And than I still had hopes but no sign of you

How do u expect me to feel? U dont even want to consider all that before vexing sad
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 3:29am On Apr 04, 2011
O your leaving to be with dave_2 is supposed to thrill me when I get back right? No problem. Am thrilled for you so enjoy.

O BTW did you ask me if I saw those posts prior to yesterday? No? O ok I thought you cared to know but since you don't no problemo.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:36am On Apr 04, 2011
Lord_Reed:

O your leaving to be with dave_2 is supposed to thrill me when I get back right? No problem. Am thrilled for you so enjoy.

O BTW did you ask me if I saw those posts prior to yesterday? No? O ok I thought you cared to know but since you don't no problemo.

What do you mean really? Just now u said you read the whole thread didnt u so I assume you have read it but Im shock that since u claim you have read it, u still get angry with me. Now I know after pasting the thread link, u didnt read any of it and decided to get angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 3:43am On Apr 04, 2011
Again I say was leaving me to be with dave_2 supposed to make me happy? Whatever you did all came to nothing when you decided that the best option for you was to believe I would never come online again and that dave_2 was the person you want to be with.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 3:47am On Apr 04, 2011
Being with Dave was the biggest mistake I made Reed. I was actually bored that day as I have no E love to share with. I admit that that was my fault. Infact we only E lovy for a day and I didnt feel any spark thats why I didnt proceed to any E Love making.

Its my fault and I only have myself to blame
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 3:59am On Apr 04, 2011
Well Gabry whats done is done and we can't turn back the hands of time. I wish the past 2 weeks were different, I wish you could have waited just that little bit for me so that I could apologise and make it up to you but here we are.

I wish y'all well.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2011
So that last BJ wasnt good enough? cry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by LordReed(m): 4:25am On Apr 04, 2011
Did I complain?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by MsPotato(f): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2011
U did worst! U vanish into thin air! cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Meet Up Zone For Fat, Curvy, Thick, Plus-sized And BBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.