Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

To My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To My Friends (2690 Views)

Caught Up In Intimacy And Romance With My Friends Guy Conclusion....must Read / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Friends by charlisco(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2006
[center][/center]
[center][img]http://www.gifanimations.com/Image/Animations/Love/~TS1139223238633/love_001.gif[/img][/center]

[size=13pt][b]
1.To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE

Love  is like a butterfly. The more you chase it , the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy [img width=100 height=100]http://www.00fun.com/smileblink.gif[/img] but often it hurts, [img width=100 height=100]http://www.00fun.com/smilesad.gif[/img]but love's only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

2.To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE

Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.

3.To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE

Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart . Never look in the eye

when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

4.To My Friends Who Are............MARRIED

Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are."

5.To My Friends Who Are............ENGAGED

The true measure of compatibility is not the years spent together but how good you are for each other.

6.To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them .

7.To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE

How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and get hurt but never keep the pain.

8.To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVE

It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

9.To My Friends Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESS

Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how you feel.

10.To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON

A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....

11.TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......

My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong
, mature , never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.

ANYWAY I WISH  U ALL A GOODLUCK

[/b][/size]
Re: To My Friends by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2006
That's cute!
Re: To My Friends by Rhodalyn(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2006
God dis is beautiful!!!
i love it smiley smiley
Re: To My Friends by cheekee(f): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2006
wooow it's so cute!!!i love it!!
Re: To My Friends by tosho1: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2006
marvellous!!!!!!!!
oh!!!my nerves smiley tongue
Re: To My Friends by nike4luv(f): 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2006
nice poem charly!!...sweet kiss
Re: To My Friends by truthhurts(f): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2006
this poem made my eyes water charlisco this is gr8t wow i gat to invte a friend to come and seecry
Re: To My Friends by eneekaycee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2006
Charlisco,
U re too good.Just keep it up. Ill give u a more beffitting reply later.
CHAOW!
Re: To My Friends by charlisco(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2006
truthhurts:

this poem made my eyes water charlisco this is gr8t wow i got to invte a friend to come and seecry

I do not know what u meant by "ur eyes water charlisco"
Re: To My Friends by sweetpea(f): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2006
It's an ok one,keep it up.
Re: To My Friends by DEKING3(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2006
What else can I say but that this poem is great. Charlisco, keep sharing the love scope wink
Re: To My Friends by oyeleke(f): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2006
El Perfecto i like it it's nice
Re: To My Friends by iva(f): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2006
smiley coolThats a good one. Keep it up. Iwish you the best in your own relationship.
Re: To My Friends by micklplus(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
haaaaaaaaa. this guy is too much
This is season of love anyway, you know......................... feb 14 !
i really feel you charlisco. you are too much. keep it real bro
and to all of you out there just sieve the information and get the one(s) that is applicable to you.
Lets keep it real
Gbam
Re: To My Friends by jojo(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2006
awww thats so beautiful its great you done a great job  smiley
Re: To My Friends by snowsdream(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2006
hi
it is such a nice good post keep it going.
Re: To My Friends by seyefar(m): 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2006
choke gozzel...very nice one.hey bro i feel u just keep it real.
Re: To My Friends by lioness(f): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2006
Totally Kool wink
Re: To My Friends by rasque(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2006
Totally Totally Aboslutely Absolutely Entirely Entirely.... Gbo Gbo E....KOOL!!![color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size] wink wink wink wink wink
Re: To My Friends by ono(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2006
Charliesco,
You make me proud as a Waffi (Warri) guy. Keep up the good work. Just display some waffi tactics for them here.

All these people no know say, who no go no know

Some people think say na only War we sabi
Re: To My Friends by Greatpeter(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2006
It's wonderful! Cuts my heart though. cry
Re: To My Friends by beambally: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2006
absolutely wonderful
Re: To My Friends by bebe6(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2006
Very nice poem indeed.
Re: To My Friends by roselina(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2006
that was outstanding!
wow!
i love it!
Re: To My Friends by Motee(f): 4:12pm On Feb 06, 2006
Good poem Charliesco. Very wordy
Re: To My Friends by ocho(f): 4:20pm On Feb 06, 2006
A Beautiful peom indeed. cry you've really got a way with words smiley
Re: To My Friends by bisijnr(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2006
don't now how to put it. but it's incredibly cool 'n creative
Re: To My Friends by Lawnzo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2006
guyy!!! iam sure u have achieved ur aim of writting this poem, imagine all the gals dey trip.....lmao......anyway sha i bif u no be lie....keep it up,moreso u be ma bro so iam glad.....
Re: To My Friends by locia(f): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2006
thats a very very beautiful poem at least u are very particular about which ppl u are talking about.
Re: To My Friends by hotangel2(f): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2006
i love it. smiley
Re: To My Friends by dejiolowe: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2006
agh! lipsrsealed
Re: To My Friends by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2006
hey! THAT poem was NOT written by charlisco! I've seen that poem at least TWICE in my mailbox and that was over a year ago!

http://www.ratedesi.com/view.php?i=116113
http://www.dearsunshine.com/archives/29-To-my-Friends-Who....html
http://www.funtoosh.com/dj.php?details=LI~110

Just a few websites i thot i might direct you to find the poem!

Pls guys learn to adknowledge the sources of your "creative" writtings rather than plagiarizing!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him Dearly, But He Is Not Educated. / Do "One Naira" Girls Exist? Or Is It Just A Fairytale? / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.