Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,175 members, 7,839,006 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? (7578 Views)

Poll: If your man is a minute man, what would you do?

Leave him: 21% (9 votes)
Marry him: 11% (5 votes)
Stay with him: 11% (5 votes)
Keep him and have a boy on the side: 11% (5 votes)
Please, I don't want to think about it!: 42% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Things That Makes You A One Minute Man And How To Overcome Them / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

U would like that, wont ya? wink

Hows the lil one, kicking like his poppa? undecided

Nice, whats the topic on.

Hold on an hour or two. The fake liar is googling up a topic to deceive you with tongue Thesis my foot!

MzDarkSkin:

CHIMA! YOU HAVE ME HERE DYING!!!!  grin grin

@Shyone thank you! MLA format.  wink

@Phate It was a two part assignment in which I had
to do an analysis on styles of poetry and writing
and then I critiqued/compared Gwendolyn Brook's 'We Real Cool'
and T.C. Boyles "Greasy Lake".  smiley smiley

Psyches!!! Where'd you dig that up from?? Deceiving yerself! Thesis ko, two part assignment ni!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2011
I didn't take the time to read the thread - no comments - I am actually working on referencing a large thesis for a client and am finalizing their citations and was stunned to see Mzdk's comment about citations and just wanted to see what style she is required to utilize via her lecturer or professor's guidelines.

That's all.

I'm good - not as tired - still feel sheepish about reading you wrong - hope you will forgive.

I feel pretty good - treated myself to a pedicure and manicure today - so I'm feeling a bit special.  You know us women have to take the time to treat ourselves - there is just too much drama and responsibilities that others load on us.

This white woman was rude today at the nail salon - actually got in my face and I was soo proud of myself - I was able to bite my tongue and hold it in - you know I will snap - but what I did was hold it in and then went shoe shopping right after wards and the sales clerks know me so they allowed to me to share.  So I was able to vent this time in a more proper manner.

It has been hard since hubby died - for me to hold my temper.  I'm trying more everyday to get a handle on it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 1:48am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You know you are the father right?   tongue

Is the lil one as fine and adorable as i am? Did i hear you say he's troublesome too? No? tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 06, 2011
Neither. I am taking Literature Based Research smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

I didn't take the time to read the thread - no comments - I am actually working on referencing a large thesis for a client and am finalizing their citations and was stunned to see Mzdk's comment about citations and just wanted to see what style she is required to utilize via her lecturer or professor's guidelines.

That's all.

I'm good - not as tired - still feel sheepish about reading you wrong - hope you will forgive.

I feel pretty good - treated myself to a pedicure and manicure today - so I'm feeling a bit special.  You know us women have to take the time to treat ourselves - there is just too much drama and responsibilities that others load on us.

This white woman was rude today at the nail salon - actually got in my face and I was soo proud of myself - I was able to bite my tongue and hold it in - you know I will snap - but what I did was hold it in and then went shoe shopping right after wards and the sales clerks know me so they allowed to me to share.  So I was able to vent this time in a more proper manner.

It has been hard since hubby died - for me to hold my temper.  I'm trying more everyday to get a handle on it.  

APA style make the referencing easier in my opinion and I hope the client want it done in APA style because MLA is very picky when it come to referencing citations in term papers.  

Aww.  Take it easy now.  Don't over stressed yourself.  Manicure and pedicure is necessary when it is getting warmer out.  I seen a lady today with some open toed sandals looking like she was playing footsies with Cujo the dog.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:54am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

Is the lil one as fine and adorable as i am? Did i hear you say he's troublesome too? No? tongue

He also got your bunions and corns too. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:55am On Apr 06, 2011
Many times MLA or APA formatting is region specific and degree specific - I find that depending on what area of the country you attend school and the degree type - the instructors are more specific towards their particularly leaning towards one or the other.

OK Ladies - gentleman

gotta go.  have a great day!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ShyOne(f): 1:57am On Apr 06, 2011
Thank you Chima

For those kinds words - yes - you are definitely right.

Have a good evening and again - my congratulations to you and Mr. Chima on the pregnancy. Take time to enjoy it. Towards the middle to the end of the pregnancy - you will be hit with a HUGE AMOUNT OF ENERGY. Enjoy it girlfriend.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 1:59am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

APA style make the referencing easier in my opinion and I hope the client want it done in APA style because MLA is very picky when it come to referencing citations in term papers.  

Aww.  Take it easy now.  Don't [b]over stressed [/b]yourself.  Manicure and pedicure is necessary when it is getting warmer out.  I seen a lady today with some open toed sandals looking like she was playing footsies with Cujo the dog.  

Could be the jamo goatsh-it you saw grin. Her feet are A-B-O-M-I-N-A-B-L-E grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

CHIMA! YOU HAVE ME HERE DYING!!!!  grin grin

@Shyone thank you! MLA format.  wink

@Phate It was a two part assignment in which I had
to do an analysis on styles of poetry and writing
and then I critiqued/compared Gwendolyn Brook's 'We Real Cool'
and T.C. Boyles "Greasy Lake".  smiley smiley

T.C. Boyles and Gwendolyn Brook? Haven't read any of their stuff, will check for their works later. Are they good?

Shyone, are you married?
Mrs.Chima:

He also got your bunions and corns too.   tongue tongue tongue

Nay, not mine. How about you try the 'hood kid. tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

That's all.

It has been hard since hubby died - for me to hold my temper.  I'm trying more everyday to get a handle on it

LOL I too went and got my nails done. A regular frenchie  smiley VERY cute but difficult to type with lol.

wow!!! I respect that. I am not as humble or mild tempered. She would have said what she had to say
but step in my face and that would a MAJOR error. I respect you for walking away though. I promise
you in doing so you wont the battle  smiley

As for citiations, funny enough I have always been good at citations. Infact I am actually
the one ppl come to for help  smiley My professor called my up after class and he was like "I shouldn't
tell you this but I was able to peep at a few papers today during the debate, and you were the only
one so far whose cross references are on point!" I was soooooo excited  grin grin Sry for "bragging"
but I deserve it lol. I literally did it all in less than a week and I had to use the library's databases
and reference books to get quotes and info. there was soooo much to do!!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by 190: 2:10am On Apr 06, 2011
[size=2pt]mzdark Fail[/size] embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 06, 2011
@ Phate G. Brooks is an amazing poet. Most of her poems describe the mindset of inner city black youth and
her career really took off around the 1950s - 60s however her writing style was so phenomenal that it is actually
still relevant today. I don't mind silly and creative poems such as 'Jabowockee" (I forgot who wrote that poem)
and I usually tend to want to avoid depressing topics but she is different. Her topics are a bit depressing as it deal with
black struggles but there is also a hint or undertone of positivity and humor as well. Excellent writer!!!

Boyle's writing is actually a short story about these kids who want to be 'bad azzes' but never knew they would actually
have to live that life until they were confronted and had to literally run for their lives and in the process saw something that
traumatized them into wanting to live simple and with caution.

It has the same concept or theme as 'We Real Cool', bad boys who rebel. When you get the chance check them out.  smiley
sry for the vague descriptions I do not want to tell all lol.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

T.C. Boyles and Gwendolyn Brook? Haven't read any of their stuff, will check for their works later. Are they good?

Shyone, are you married?

You have the wrong akata.  That your next thatched roof neighbor you got me confused with.   wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2011
Shy-One:

Thank you Chima

For those kinds words - yes - you are definitely right.

Have a good evening and again - my congratulations to you and Mr. Chima on the pregnancy. Take time to enjoy it. Towards the middle to the end of the pregnancy - you will be hit with a HUGE AMOUNT OF ENERGY. Enjoy it girlfriend.

Phate and I thank you for the kind words. cheesy smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 2:21am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@ Phate G. Brooks is an amazing poet. Most of her poems describe the mindset of inner city black youth and
her career really took off around the 1950s - 60s however her writing style was so phenomenal that it is actually
still relevant today. I don't mind silly and creative poems such as 'Jabowockee" (I forgot who wrote that poem)
and I usually tend to want to avoid depressing topics but she is different. Her topics are a bit depressing as it deal with
black struggles but there is also a hint or undertone of positivity and humor as well. Excellent writer!!!

Boyle's writing is actually a short story about these kids who want to be 'bad azzes' but never knew they would actually
have to live that life until they were confronted and had to literally run for their lives and in the process saw something that

It has the same concept or theme as 'We Real Cool', bad boys who rebel. When you get the chance check them out.  smiley

intellectual ghetto grin. Sorry, bad combo grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:23am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

Shyone, are you married?

Did you not read that she said her hubby died? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 2:38am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You have the wrong akata.  That your next thatched roof neighbor you got me confused with.   wink

So, where do you want to go to? Paris? Monte Carlo? wink

MzDarkSkin:

That sounds really cool. But i hope you didn't write 'depressing stories about black man struggles' in your paper. It just might mess up your other points.

Mrs.Chima:

Did you not read that she said her hubby died?  SMH. 

I saw it. Just wanted to confirm.
No quit been a Shrew and take care of lil Phate. tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 2:46am On Apr 06, 2011

@topic,
Am a 3-'rounder'(20 mins each)! wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

So, where do you want to go to? Paris? Monte Carlo? wink

That sounds really cool. But i hope you didn't write 'depressing stories about black man struggles' in your paper. It just might mess up your other points.

I saw it. Just wanted to confirm.
No quit been a Shrew and take care of lil Phate. tongue

Shrew these nuts! angry angry
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Phate07(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2011

grin grin
U gots nuts?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by roymary: 3:03am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs Chima= Online thug.

Mrs Chima sucks cock forcefully every night. She can't do shiiit about it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by adamsrib(f): 3:05am On Apr 06, 2011
Mrs Chima  CONGRATS on the baby! I didn't know you were preggy.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by roymary: 3:07am On Apr 06, 2011
^^^

Really?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Apr 06, 2011
Phate07:

grin grin
U gots nuts?

I sure do!  It is swollen and grapenutty.   tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:07am On Apr 06, 2011
roymary:

Mrs Chima= Online thug.

Bored huh? undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:08am On Apr 06, 2011
adamsrib:

Mrs Chima  CONGRATS on the baby! I didn't know you were preggy.

Hey cousin! How you durrin? Phate and I thank you. wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by ragdollz: 3:08am On Apr 06, 2011
roymary:

Mrs Chima= Online thug.

oh my guuuushhhh grin. I think I can safely retire from duty now grin (move over ragdollz, there's a new sheriff in town) grin

LOL#
LMAO#
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by roymary: 3:09am On Apr 06, 2011
MRS CHIMA

Congratulations on your new baby. Now, i have to respect you for 6 months only.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:10am On Apr 06, 2011
roymary:

MRS CHIMA

Congratulations on your new baby. Now, i have to respect for 6 months only.

Phate and I thank you wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 06, 2011
LMAO@ Roymary changing once he found out about the lil one.  grin

@Phate no i didn't lol.
No depressing papers from me. I did mention the fact that they both
discussed tradegy and the human need for redemption but my paper was more so critiquing
their styles than summarizing.  tongue grin grin I hate having to peer-read/review papers where ppl
summarize mostly and spend little time getting to the point LOL so i made sure not to do it.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Minute Man? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2011
190:

[size=2pt]mzdark Fail[/size] embarassed embarassed

[size=4pt]yes your attempt was. I am glad you realized it!  cheesy cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Agreed To End A 3 Years Relationship Due To Religious Differences. / A Heart Touching Poem / Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.